Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
H

H

The DisruptioN - Page 21 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

The DisruptioN - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:48 am

Zhu swung his scythe a Chaos' holding tube and it shattered fiercely.

'That's one way to do it, I suppose,' he said, shrugging, 'Hey, Enki? Can I have my way with the scientists? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease? Please please please please please?'
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:04 am

~~Exodus~~

Exodus looked at the ground Raziël had been punching. Even though Exodus wasn't able to show much of an expression, he was sad. To him, those two felt like family.

I understand that you want to bring them back. I too would want to do that. But there are a few problems that play a role here. I have, by now, already been listed as an enemy in hell. I cannot go back to hell. The only way we can get there now is by dying and then hoping we are send to hell. Go to heaven, no way back to life as far as I know. If we get in hell, there are even more problems. I pretty much have a bounty on my head and can't fight properly now. Half of your powers will be cancelled out by the intense heat there. Next to that, where we end up may be completely random if we get there by dying here. So we would need to be very luck to stick together AND find Lee and Tamaki down there.

Exodus stopped for a bit to let everything sink in for a bit before he continued.

If everything goes our way and we end up finding them, there will be another problem that will make it pretty much impossible for us to survive. Not only are we bound to encounter all kinds of fiends. The only way to get back to the world of the living is by... How should I say this... Is by getting into the deeper parts of hell. In there, there are portals that can bring anything to the world of the living. But it is crowded with demons there, and you have seen the power of just one demon. We wouldn't stand a chance. And do you know what happens when you get killed in hell? You either turn into a fiend yourself, or your soul just disappears, as if it never existed.
For all of that... It is simply impossible to get them back. We can only hope that we won't encounter them as fiends in the future.

Exodus turned quite again, waiting for a reply from either Samantha or Raziël. Exodus didn't like it himself, but it was the truth. Having told all this, he remembered that he too, once was a human who had died.

~~Yui Kousaka~~

Yui got up, being relieved. When she was standing, all she did was smile. Then she turned to the wasteland. Debris was everywhere. The white blast had faded by now. All that was left was a crater with some debris in it.

I am going to visit the one who broke the city. Just to tell him he was naughty. Non of you people follow though. The poltergeists don't like you.

Yui started walking towards the crater, planning to really just talk with the demon there.

Guard: Yui wait I can't let you go alone!

The one who always used to guard Yui ran after Yui, but soon stopped as a poltergeist moved trough him, burning anything the was touched inside the guard. Blood came out of the guard's mouth as he dropped to the ground.

Foolish person. If only he listened. I hope he'll have fun in Paradise though.

the rest stood still, being terrified by Yui her insane power. Yui walked on and had poltergeists following her.

~~David Moray, Project Tekk~~

David had left the city and was walking trough the lands on his own. In the far distance, he saw the huge white blast. He stopped and prayed for them. Then he went on. In front of him appeared the demon with the blue flames.

What do you want. I thought I killed you.
Demon: Not really. I just escaped. Now you should know what I am here for. You need to grow more of that power of yours. Not only will you make a fine demon, you will also be the strongest existing vampire.
Just, shut up. Just shut your god damned face!

David's left eye glowed fierce and he rushed straight at the demon. David got burned by the blue flames as he got close and was send flying back. In mid-air, he suddenly felt the spots on his back get an insane growth boost. David landed on the ground, sitting on hands on knees. The growth was very painful. After several minutes of suffering, the demon looked at David with a smile. David stood up, now with two large bat-like wings sticking out of his back. David had turned completely into a vampire. To the demon, Project Tekk was complete.

Demon: So, what do you say? Feel all that power running trough you? Do you feel like you want to have some good use for it? I can help you. In hell, I can make you be one of the top ranked beings there. The devil will have a lot of respect for you.
The devil... You say the devil? The devil, can go suck a dick for all I care! YOUR BLOOD WILL BE MINE YOU PIECE OF DEMONIC SHIT!

David set of at an insane speed and make his scythe appear in his right hand. Before the demon could even counter, he was slashed in half. The scythe disappeared and David jumped onto the body of the demon, starting to drink all the blood he could get out of it. The wings stayed. David would later need to find a way to hide them. It would be easy as they were quite big.

~~Lee Hodges~~

Lee woke up and got up. The first thing he did was looking at where he remembered the pole penetrating his body. There was nothing there. He then looked around, noticing the huge, blazing landscape and the buildings being everywhere. The buildings looked more like ruins though. He looked down, seeing the ground he was standing on was covered a with cracks. Then he found his katana.

My katana? and with inscription and all. But I thought it... Never mind that now. This must be hell. But... Why did I deserve to go to hell after trying to save people? It doesn't make sense. If only I knew where Tamaki was.

Lee decided to move to one of the buildings he saw.

~~Tamaki Kousaka~~

Tamaki woke up, seeing a burned, wooden floor. She got up, seeing that she was inside somewhere. Then she heard something and looked at where the sound was coming from. A fiend came down from the stairs and jumped towards Tamaki. Tamaki quickly grabbed the fiend by the head and throat and then pulled the head off. Blood flew everywhere, covering most of Tamaki. She dropped the fiend and placed herself again a wall, sitting on the ground. Tears coming from her eyes.

Please let it all stop. I just want to be with Lee. How did I deserve to be send here.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The DisruptioN - Page 21 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:25 am

No, Zhu, you share your toys with me. he leant towards Zhu and whispered I'll let you 'have your way' with any female scientists. Chaos' eyes open, but he wasn't the consciousness inside, he could see it, but his brain couldn't transform it into thoughts and feelings for him, it was like being awake, but asleep at the same time. He would be able to remember, but he can't act now, he doesn't even have control of his own body. His eyes were completely blank, no pupil, just a large iris that seemed to span his entire eye. His arms and legs hung limp as he moved forwards. Shigo putting all his energy into moving the life-sized puppet towards the group. Shigo connected energy to the voice box Hurry... I don't know how much longer either of our forms will last, he doesn't trust me enough, or I could've done it instead... the voice that was heard was Shigo's, Chaos' moved out of sync with what was said, just like with most puppeteers, speech sync was not good.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Samantha Primrose
Samantha decided the time was right to play her cards, so to speak.
“I am a member of an organization that would be able to help you in your quest. Not only could we save your friends, but we can put an end to the problem of demons for all eternity. If you can find an efficient way into Hell, we can save your friends. The only thing we need in return is your cooperation, of course.”
She made this offer to both Raziel and Exodus. She waited for them to respond, so she could decide her next course of action.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:57 am

~~Exodus~~

You, Samantha, are a complete retard. Didn't you listen to even one thing I just said? If you did, then you already know the answer. I sure hope the rest of your organization is smarter then you.

Exodus sighed. He didn't have much in the form of high hopes here.

Let me say this. Instead of going for the impossible to achieve goal, why not do that what would make Tamaki and Lee proud. They may not have been saved, but what we can do is save other people that are still alive. Look around you. There are a lot of human being here now that are left without a home. Now I have a plan. There is this huge city they call the 'Corroded City'. It is named that way because it is the biggest city existing. They can give shelter to this amount of people. There is even a postcard in this truck with picture of that city on it.

One of the bystanders was curious and looked in the truck, getting the postcard Exodus was talking about and showed it.

"You mean this?"
Exactly. The best part about this city is, it is untouched by any hell-ish activity. They don't have a power strong enough to destroy it yet and just sending fiends won't be enough to finish it. So it is safe for as far as even I know.

Spoiler:

~~Tamaki Kousaka~~

The blood on Tamaki had all dried up by now. She decided to get up and make sure that the building she was in was safe. She blocked the doors downstairs by moving heavy furniture against it. She also covered the windows with whatever she could find. With the door and windows covered, she decided to make herself some weaponry. Just her three throwing knifes wouldn't be enough. She concentrated and generated two pistols in the shadows. She then tried combining it with water from the demon sea. The demon sea appeared under the shadow and water rose out of it. Tamaki started to become able to create existing object from her powers combined. Sweat ran all over her. This new way of using her powers was still very hard for her. But she did succeed.

Two Desert Eagles. Fully loaded clips. This will surely help me. Now for food.

Tamaki looked around and only saw the fiends body. She didn't like the idea, but there was nothing else.

~~Lee Hodges~~

Lee had been walking for quite some time. And without encountering even one fiend, to have own surprise. It was better that was. He reached one of the buildings and looked around. It looked liked the best place to use for protection. He tried opening the door, but it wouldn't budge. He walked around the corner, seeing a balcony with a door. While still holding his katana, he climbed up onto the balcony. Lee tried opening the door there, but it seems to be blocked from the inside. He then saw that the wood next to the door seemed quite weak. It was a guess, but he would try to ram trough it, holding his katana back.

~~Tamaki Kousaka~~

Tamaki looked at the fiends body, but as she wanted to approach it, she heard some sort of movement coming from the front door. She instantly thought defensive and held her weapons ready. It turned silent at the front door. Tamaki waited silently until she heard some activity coming from upstairs. She ran upstairs and hid behind a wall. It turned quite again. Tamaki waited patiently. Then she heard a lot of noise, as if the wall was broken. Tamaki turned around the corner, seeing a cloud of dust. She aimed her weapons. The next moment, she nearly had a katana sticking trough her throat. The dust cleared and the two lowered there weapons.

Tamaki!/Lee!

They instantly held each other close to each other, crying from happiness of seeing each other again. After some time, they let go of each other again.

Your as sweaty as I would be after Kendo training. But, without the blood and all of course.
Yeah. Just that it isn't Kendo this time. Fiend and creating these too.
I didn't know you were able to compose materials like that. Well, it will come in handy.
For now, lets just make sure we survive... Here in hell.

They covered the holed Lee created and holstered their weapons.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:21 am

OOC: All godmodding pre-enacted y myself and chaosmancer. He will post later to approve it.

BIC: 'Heh, thanks mate,' Zhu replied, grinning mischievously, 'I'll be sure to make the most of it. And I'd tell you off for going off-topic, but I really can't be bothered. I'll just give you a good whack instead.'

He playfully smacked Enki over the head, but got no reaction.

'So... who are you guys?' Jynx asked, 'And are you gonna release my friends?'

'Like we'd ever let you release our subjects,' a female scientist with long, black hair blurted out, 'And anyway, what the fuck are you talking about!? Stop ignoring us!'

A sly, dark grin spread across Zhu's face as he stepped towards the female.

'Hehe... "fuck"...' he chuckled, placing a tanned hand on the female's shoulder and "walking" her into the next room, closing the door behind him.

Lots of swearing could be heard from inside the not-at-all soundproofed room, nearly all of it from the female, who, by the sounds of the clattering and banging that was going on, was trying to get away.

'Aw, come on girl, I just wanna PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY,' Zhu complained.

The sudden sound of a loud, sharp slap resonated from inside the room.

'...Did you just slap me?' Zhu asked darkly, 'I do NOT tolerate being slapped! Screw you being my toy - you're my PREY now!'

There was a rather gruesome sound that sounded like the sound made by force-growing flesh, and a scream from the female. One final crash and a loud cry of pain from the woman signaled the start of... whatever was happening in there.

About five minutes of very suggestive noises from the female - and, admittedly, a few sounds of enjoyment from Zhu - later, the door opened and Zhu stepped out, covered in blood and other unnamable fluids. Behind him trail two tentacle-like appendages, which seemed to be connected to their owner like some kind of tail.

'Umm... yeah, she's dead,' he said, shrugging.

'What've I told you about humans and that... technique of yours?' Enki asked his comrade, 'I told you that was beyond their limitations! Why do you never listen to me?'

'But, Enki, she SLAPPED ME! You KNOW I don't tolerate that!' Zhu argued, complaining like a spoiled child, before adding, with a cat-like childish smile on his face, 'Plus, triple-entry rape is fun~'

'I know it's fun, but you should've taken precautions,' Enki drawled.

'...like?'

'Well, for a start, you know a skill that makes them able to survive triple entry rape. At least it auto-activates with the skill I gave you'

'Well... I suppose you have a point... But she deserved to be killed anyway'

'Ah well, doesn't matter, she wasn't a main character, she was just an expendable random non-descript person'

'Precisely. I'd never triple-entry rape Jynx, for example-'

'Well... knowing you as well as I do, you probably would.'

'-Or... at least... I'd let her live afterwards...' Zhu smirked cheekily at his comment.

'Well, once again, knowing you, you've already summoned a copy of her'

'I... er... I... haven't... I don't think... ...Oh wait, yes I have.'

'Don't even bother trying to lie about any of that, I have a video history of every use of the spell'

'I don't LIE, Enki, I'm not THAT disrespectful. As a matter of fact, I'm VERY respectful. I mean, how many people can say they've been raped by a god? ...Well, actually... none, 'cause they all died...'

'All the people in rehabilitation in the realm of death'

'Eh, true,'

'ANYWAY~' Zhu chimed, 'Anyone ELSE wanna speak out against me? I mean, I ain't against yaoi, so any of you can hop to it, y'know, if you want to.'

'You're no god!' a male scientist exclaimed bravely, 'You're a perv in a kimono!'

'You know, I think the bloke over there's been ogling you...'

'Yeah~' Zhu chimed, Especially with that LAST comment of his.'

Zhu thought for a few seconds in a dramatic thinking pose.

'But wait... I can't do triple-entry on a guy...' he said to himself, 'Unless I were to cut-'

'Don't even think about it,' Enki interjected firmly, 'But, you could always do two through one orifice...'

Zhu shot a devillish grin at the scientist and one of the tentacles grabbed the man and pushed him into the other room.

'Be back in a jiffy~' he chimed, before thinking for a second, 'Or should that be stiffie..?'

He shrugged and closed the door behind him, before beginning his second round of "fun".

'So..' Jynx sighed, trying to change the topic to something more... pleasant... than rape, 'How do I mind-link with Chaos?'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:21 am

OOC: all approved, everything Enki said was staged b me... Well, it was either that, or spam several five sentence posts just to finish a conversation.

BIC:
Well, as has been already said, it can only be with someone he trusts with his life. Due to some original setbacks, he doesn't trust Shigo enough. Hang on a minute.... What was it again... Oh yeah. Charge your natural energy through your body... And then... Well... Quite simply, you have to hug, and kiss him... And it has to be passionate. This is just because of your races, there's a race that requires stabbing through the torso if both parties. So... Yeah... He also has to feel the passion... It wasn't easy to say any of the other times... Your choice, just make it realistic, or his body will shut down. Enki scratches the back of his head embarrassedly as he talks about it.

Last edited by chaosmancer on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:43 am

'With the attitude of your friend-' Jymx replied, jerking her thumb at the closed door, 'I'd've thought you'd be used to saying weird stuff.'

Zhu walked out through the door and turned to the scientists, who were huddled in a corner.

'I've paused my pleasure just to say,' he said cheerily, materialising his scythe and pointing its large, curved blade at the people's thoats, 'If you guys don't look away RIGHT NOW, Imma mincemeat ALL your asses AT THE SAME TIME! And that ain't a joke. I'm goddamned serious business! Wait... hehe... "God damned"...'

All of the scientists cowered in fear and looked away from Jynx, who was heading towards Chaos slowly.

'Hey, Chaos~' she chimed quietly, 'I've got you a present~'

She wrapped her arms around him and pulsed her energy throughout her body. The she closed her eyes and kissed him deeply, pure passion showing through.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:51 am

Either she's very good at acting... Or... his voice trailed off to silence. The energy began to envelope Jynx and Chaos, the energy began to seep into Chaos.

~Inside Chaos' mind~

Darkness. It surrounds me. It envelopes me. Nobody really cares though. I lie in a river of black, barely floating on the surface. It begins to slowly consume my body. [i]So this is my death. I can't fight it. But at least she's safe. There's nothing anyone can do though. Nothing. I feel like I've been here for hours... Why can I hold on to life so well... Unless... Shigo... The darkness is all consuming. The silence deafens me. The river I lie in begins to consume my legs. There is always light in the darkness
Never give up
Remember, Chaos, it's not over until everyone stop fighting. Several voices fill the air, all from my memories. Well then, I guess it is over, I've stopped fighting, and nobody else would fight for me. I manage to force a weak smirk as I am fully submerged in the river of darkness.

The energy created by Jynx surges through Chaos' mind, navigating the maze of darkness, homing in to one place.

Falling. Sinking. Nothing to grasp. No way to move. Nobody to save me. Nothing bar my own thoughts, and the darkness to keep me company. I see the abyss below me. And so it ends. My eyes begin to close. Suddenly, a shining light pierces the darkness, and a hand of energy grabs my right arm. It pulls me upwards. I open my eyes as I begin to surface from the viscous river. The form of energy vaguely looks like Jynx. My head surfaces, quickly followed by the rest of my body. I rise part way above the river, and a island of light appears. The energy form begins to enter my body, as it does, the darkness begins to disintegrate.

~the real world~

My eyes blink once, regaining pupil and restoring the iris size. As my consciousness returns, I feel a warmth. Before my mind fully returns, my arms immediately wrap around whatever is touching me, in a reflex action that not even Shigo controlled.

Last edited by chaosmancer on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:50 pm

"i don't entirely agree with both of you, i might be a bit eccentric, or distracted at times but i'm not stupid, what are you hiding samantha?
nor do i agree with you, exodus, a city with no hellish activity? after all we've been through, i don't want to think about making them proud, i'd feel better to see their pissed faces when i'm there to drag em out.

i will continue to find fiends, become stronger, strong enough to get them back out.
i don't care what you do, i'm doing this with or without you, 't would be easier with your help ff course.
"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:57 pm

Jynx smiled as she pulled her head back slowly.

'Hiya, Chaos,' she chimed, 'How ya doin'?'

'Aww, so cute,' Zhu chirped, before nodding to Enki, Can I make mincemeat of the scientists anyway? Multi triple-entry rape is the best kind of fun!
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:54 am

Chaos

I blush and release Jynx, scratching my head embarrassedly. Right the way that the mind link works is... hang on a minute... Enki searched his memory, trying to think of the right words. Well, as I remember, you have essentially merged life forces, as long as one of you lives, the other can't die, but if you both die then you are both dead. It's basically to do with trust, if you lose trust, then the link will be broken. You might also be able to use each other's powers... or that may have been something else... He then turned to Zhu. No, dammit, how many times do I have to say you need to share your toys. I'll give you seventeen, excluding the homosexual one that's in that room.

Right, can I just ask what the hell happened?
You, fight Loci, exert energy, fight random dude with Loci powers, exert all energy, near death, Shigo keep alive through fight, ended up here, Jynx released, you released, mind link with person you trust most, you saved.
Your descriptive powers amaze even me. Why couldn't Shigo do the mind link.
You don't trust him enough. It has to be someone you can entrust your life to. And the only person that you did was Jynx.
So, what was the whole-
The necessary procedure for a mind link between you two. In all fairness, I much prefer the ritual that has both parties stabbed through the chest causing their blood to run together.
Aren't you breaking the rules being here?
Screw the rules, I'm a God... hey, Zhu, if you wanted, I could make a physical entity for the rules so you could screw them. I hold back the embarrassment I feel, not knowing why I even feel embarrased...
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:13 am

'SPOIL SPORT!' Zhu yelled childishly at Enki, 'But, seventeen's a good number... wait... seventeen times three is 51...'

A wicked grin spread across Zhu's face as 49 more tentacles erupted from his back, creating the same gruesome sound as heard before. They shot out at 17 of the scientists, and went up their-

Here's a little picture of Reisen in party clothes. Isn't it just cute?

The DisruptioN - Page 21 89853-bigthumbnail

Screams could be heard, both o pain and of pleasure, and the odd gleeful giggle from Zhu was added into the fray.

Hmm... maybe some peaceful, relaxing music?

HOLD IT HOLD IT HOLD IT!

Hm?

THIS AIN'T HOW THE STORY GOES! WE DUN SEE REISEN ON SCREEN. SHOW THE REAL THING, DARNIT!

But, the rating-

Who gives a shit about the fucking rating!? Hehe... "fucking"...

...FINE... But only because I don't want any tentacles forced down my throat.

I'll just remove the picture of Reisen and let you watch the rape- oh, wait...

It's all over.

Blood covered most of Zhu and the floor, as well as numerous quantities of an unspeakable fluid. The seventeen scientists' bodies littered the floor, bathed in the blood coming from their... orifices.

'Hehe,' Zhu chuckled, 'They go dead... and I like the idea of literally screwing the rules. It sounds epically fun.'

Last edited by H on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:21 am

Enki waves his hand and a girl with cleavage you could ski down and what looked like the grand canyon between her legs appeared. Enki looked shocked. Well... Apparently she is the rules, go have a threesome. Enki's myriad dissipated and was replaced by a chicken nugget which he gave to a scientist who promptly ate it. Suddenly, blades erupted from the disguised myriad. Human scientist, will it blend, let's find out. The myriad began to spin at high velocity. What looked like red slime sprung out, but was obviously a mixture of blood, organs, bones, and other things. Dammit! This is my favourite armour! Giblets are never easy to get out, even for a God. He then turned to Chaos and Jynx. Are you gonna free your other friends or are you just going to stare at each other like that all day?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:01 am

Zhu squealed with excitement and dragged The Rules into the other room, from in which a bang was heard, akin to the sound of a shotgun being fired.

Several "pleasure sounds" were heard from both Zhu and The Rules, who both seemed to be having a good time.

Jynx took an axe from the table and broke into the tubes in which her three other friends were kept. All three fell to the loor once released. They were all unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:13 am

So, are you gonna tell them all of the details of what happened?
I can't, I didn't see... oh wait... how the hell do I know what happened when I wasn't even technically conscious?
Your eyes weren't open, therefore everything you saw essentially recorded and stayed dormant until your mental state was returned. The mind is difficult to understand, but yeah, either way.
I don't really mind, whether you tell them or not... when they regain consciousness, of course. I relax every bone in my body, several cracks are heard. A random flash is seen and in the blink of an eye, there is an anvil surrounded by an expanding pool of blood as a large squelch is heard.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:18 am

'Ouch?' Jynx asked, 'What just happened? An anvil landed and... huh? Am I missing something? Please explain. i'd like to know.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:30 am

An anvil fell on the top of the head of one of the scientists, he is now a human pancake. If I may make a suggestion, keeping secrets can make big laughs, just saying. He produces a pair of headphones into the ears of one of the scientists. The man's head explodes, presumably from either the epicness of the song, the speed, the volume,or all of the above. Sorry, but causing death is great fun, the amount of times Anima died is great, I want to kill him some more. Also, you guys, what happened? I thought you were gonna kill us all when Chaos revived.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:17 am

~~Exodus~~

I won't be repeating myself about all the risks. If you want to go on fighting, fiends, go to your home town. I hope for you that there is still someone alive there. Only thing I know is that there are a lot of fiends there. But that was days ago, when I was still stuck in Lee... And when we didn't really see eye to eye. And if you want to do that foolish attempt of bringing them back, find someone who does want to kill you first. I don't kill humans any more. I am going to bring everyone here to Corroded City.

Some of the people there were listening to Exodus, started alerting others about what was going to happen. The plan was clear, and Exodus was going be in charge. Giving one last look to the lifeless body's and Lee and Tamaki and then started walking in the direction of the Corroded City. All the people that had survived started to follow, not wanting to spend their life in a wasteland. Exodus felt like he just had to protect humanity now, and eventually, get revenge on the demon that betrayed him.

~~Lee & Tamaki~~

They headed downstairs, Tamaki trying to make a fire.

Even though we are already dead and in hell, we still need to eat.
Don't tell me we are going to eat that.

Lee pointed at the dead fiend. Tamaki nodded, not liking the idea either. Still, it was all they had.

Roasted fiend meat. Great.
What about drinking?
I didn't actually wanted to think about it. But we are probably...
Going to have to drink fiend blood. Great.

Tamaki got the fire and Lee started to cut off pieces of meat from the fiend. Lee placed the pieces of meat on his katana and held it above the fire. Tamaki meanwhile got busy with the fiends body, trying to get some blood out of it. She looked around in the house and found some glasses that weren't broken yet. She poured some blood in both glasses and bought then to Lee who was still holding the meat above the fire.

When you think about it... It looks just like any meat you'll find in stores. You know, like cow meat and such.
Lets hope it tastes like that too. I still find the idea of drinking blood creepy. As if we are like, vampires.
If it's the only thing we have, it will have to do. But I do agree with you. By the way, I think the meat is good now.

Lee took the roasted met off of his katana and gave a piece to Tamaki, who place a glass with blood near Lee on the ground. They looked unsure and looked at each other. They hoped for the best and started eating. It wasn't all to bad. After all, it was like meat from other animals. This was just new for them. When they finished eating, they still had their glasses of blood. Hoping it wouldn't be better then they expected, like with the fiend meat, they got their glasses and drank. Quickly drinking all of it, they both had an expression of disgust on there face.

That is way to salty.
Try that differently next time. All at once was not a good idea.
We did it anyway. The meat wasn't bad though.
We should add fiends to the food pyramid.
If we ever get out of here.
We will find a way. If fiends and demons can go to earth, then there must be a way for us too.

They sat against a wall in the house. Tamaki being quite exhausted, she leaned her head on Lee's shoulder. Lee too was pretty tired from all that they had gone trough. It didn't take long before the two were sleeping. To them, having found each other was already enough of a saving.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Samantha Primrose

Samantha didn’t really like how events had gone down. She turned away from the others and opened up communication through her watch.

““Sir! The Alternate Existence Entity is leading everyone to some place called the corroded city!”

“Calm down, dear sergeant. Let the AEE go, it is working for us and doesn’t even know it. We have secured a VT-EXPLORER unit to track the one called Raziel, so leave him be as well.

The Colonel changed the tone of her voice for the next few sentences.

“Do not feel bad about everything that happened, it wasn’t your fault. In fact, you remind me more of myself everyday! A helicopter should be nearing your location as we speak, to return you to base. We have much to talk about, in light of recent events! It is time you were fully enlightened on The Department of Peace. The wait is almost over, it is only a matter of time that Prime Directive One will be put into motion! For the good of all humanity!”

Samantha was overjoyed at the mention of Prime Directive One. Finally, she could see the results of their hard work. She scanned the sky, observing the approaching black helicopter…
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:48 am

~~Exodus~~

The whole group of people had been in motion for quite some time. It was nearing the end of the day. Exodus, being tired himself from this day, looked inst the distance. To his joy, he was able to see the huge building that sticks out above the entire city. It was already dark, but lights on the building made it clearly visible.

People! Look over there! Our destination is in sight! Tomorrow we will go on! We won't be there soon, but we will get there! I need some rest too. Walking with three legs instead of four is quite hard. I may have the power of regeneration, but even I can get tired.

People were trying their best to help each other in the situation. They saw the building and gained hope. They still wondered about Exodus, since they had never seen a fiend before.

~~Lee & Tamaki~~

Some hours later, the two woke up. They instantly stood up, seeing that everything from the house they were in was wrecked. Clearly, something had made its way inside and left again. When they looked up, they saw that the roof was entirely gone too.

I take it this isn't a safe hiding place now.
Wondering what gave you that idea. Lets see where we can go from here.
I just got an idea. You can bring the demon sea to earth. Maybe if we find that sea, you can make a portal that will bring us back.
I'm not sure, but I sure want to try this. This will also give us the chance to sharpen our skills more. Try remembering using that power from Exodus for example.

Lee and Tamaki got out of the building and started travelling trough hell to find the demon sea. Lee held his katana in his hand, trying to remember how using the power felt, hoping to be able to generate it himself. Tamaki meanwhile kept practising with combining her powers. She had created quite the amount of different items, including food and drinks. This was going to be how they would be busy until they reached the sea.

OOC: Think it is about time I got to giving Exodus a character sheet.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Samantha Primrose
The helicopter hovered down to the ground, landing a few meters away from where Samantha stood. She waited a few seconds for the blades to slow, and then approached the helicopter. The door slid open, and the man sitting inside beckoned her in. She went in and sat down, and the door automatically shut. As the helicopter began its journey, Samantha had time to look at her company for the trip. There was the man that had welcomed her in, as well as two police officers that looked pretty shaken up.
“Hello, Sergeant Primrose. I have heard much about you from the Colonel. She talks so highly of you, like a proud mother… or maybe more like a Big Sister, as her history might suggest…” The man said.
“What do you mean?” She asked, and then added: “Were you in this city too? Who are you… and who are they?” Looking at the police for the last question.
“I am just another member of our organization, a humble captain. I was in this city to do some reconnaissance at an asylum of higher than average importance. As for those two, they too are working with us. They aren’t a member of the inner party however, which is why they aren’t reacting well to recent events. You can rest easy that there weren‘t any casualties for our organization. We evacuated all our people in time. Now…”
He turned to the police.
“What happened to the man you were sent to keep watch on?”
They replied: “We were tracking him sir, but then everything started going to shit and we had to get the fuck out of there. He seemed preoccupied with trying to save some people, he probably died in there. We don’t know anything about what happened to that Hodges guy either, since he wasn’t our mission anymore.”
“You don’t have to worry about Hodges anymore.” The captain replied. “We are returning to Central Administration now. Your questions will be answered there. Now, simply try to enjoy the ride. This has only just begun.”
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:36 pm

"ow like hell you're ignoring me", Raziël said as Samantha got in the heli.
as the doors shut and the helicopter started it's journey, Raziël sprinted towards the helicopter and grabbed it.
he used his electricity to magnetically attach himself to the helicopter.
now i'm dead curious as to see where this thing is going... i mean it's not like curiosity ever hurt anyone...
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 pm

Sergeant Primrose
The helicopter finished its journey and began the descent to the helicopter pad. Samantha stepped out of the helicopter after the captain held the door open for her. She noticed the Colonel was there waiting for her. The captain noticed this too and remarked:
“Ahh, Colonel. This has been the first time I have seen you outside in ages. Have you decided to work on a tan?”
“Very funny, captain.” The Colonel replied, although her facial expression hardly showed that she found it very funny. She turned her attention to Samantha.
“It is good that you have arrived early, we have much to discuss, and you must prepare for more training. The next phase has been moved to now due to recent events. I should let you know that the one named Raziel seems to have escaped from our view. The VT unit is still looking for him, so it should only be a matter of time. Now, if you would follow me…”
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:07 am

aha!, great, they didn't see me, yet., what do they mean with the "VT" unit?, i was being followed? why?

Raziël let go of the helicopter and tried to sneak past the guards to follow Samantha and the colonel.

damn, if only i had some stealth capabilities or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next