Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:15 am

roleplaying happens here.
the dying does too.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:43 am

The day begun as usual.
Raziël woke up and got dressed, he walked downstairs as his parents were getting ready for work.
He quietly mad his breackfast and turned on the TV to watch the news.

"hey, don't come too late at school again, you're a smart kid but you're waisting your brains like that" Raziël's father said.

Raziël: "it's fine 1st hour is off"

"then why are you going to watch the news?, you never do that unless you're going late for school." Raziel's mom replied.

Raziël: "so?, the news is more interesting then school. Actually, the weirdest thing is on lately there have been more murders and all of them are remained unsolved as there are no eyewitnesses responding to the police's request if anyone knows anything of these murders."

Dad: "i don't have time for this right know and i don't care i'm running late as it is.. and i'll probably be late today so don't wait for me with dinner. and son, just don't be late today ok?"

"ok, ok i'll be in time today stop worrying and go before you're boss is going to scold YOU for being late."

Mom: "seriously, what am i going to do with you two?, ok think i'll cook up some lasagna then, i'm off too good luck at school today."

"yeah, yeah, see ya."

"*sigh* they are always so busy not weird though since dad is a pretty good doctor and mom is a cook in a restaurant, but i don't like school it's not interesting, these murders however... how come that murders have increased with 20% in a few weeks and only 1% is solved that's 19% unsolved murders, no witnesses, no survivors nothing, i've got a bad feeling about all this
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:58 pm

lee got out of bed, but was still very tired. he just couldn't forget about what happened at the kendo club. the club didn't exist any more since everyone there is dead. he wanted to look for a new kendo club. despite that, he got dressed and got some breakfast while seeing what was on TV. the news covered a lot of the strange murders, including the mass murder at the kendo club. lee turned off the TV and got to his car. when he arrived at work, his boss wanted to speak to him. lee just followed.

what is it you want to talk about, sir?
it is about your mental condition. you have been trough a rough time.
i know. but i can work today, don't worry about that.
i actually am worried. and i know something is on your mind. something that you don't want to share.
it is what happened... at the kendo club... ... nobody will believe this when i tell it. it sounds unrealistic.
how unrealistic are mass murders like that with no witness at all, at multiple cases. just tell me, or anyone else that you you trust into saying this to. it will make you feel a bit better.

and so, lee told his boss exactly what happened and what he had seen. at first the boss didn't believe much of it but then thought of the news cast about the mass murder at the kendo club. they had left all the body's in place they said, and there still was one place where clearly was a body, but it had been removed, as it seemed. it did make a little bit of sense, but it was still impossible to understand what was going on.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:32 pm

no matter how troubeslome it is time for me to go to school

Raziël grabs his stuff and heads for school

what's most disturbing about the murders is that they think it's done by animals, body's rend apart, gaping wounds, bitemarks however no one has seen animals that size near any crime scene.
The only animla large enough is a bear but they don't live in this area, perhaps i should check out the kendo club crime scene after school, or maybe i'll cut a few hours.
They said nothing about leaving early

*HONK!*

"hmm?"

Raziël looks back up...

"watch where you're walking asshole!"

"ehh shut up, you watch where you're driving!"

Raziël was so lost in his thoughts that he almost got hit by a car.

after a few minutes of walking he arrives at school and enters class.

"WHAT is going on here?"

"what do you mean?" stupid teacher

"you, being on time, what are you up to?"

Raziël is taking his seat.

"so?, i'm on time for once stop complaining and get on with it i've got other stuff to do today so hurry it up."

"very well, today we'll...."
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:12 pm

this is all pretty disturbing. well, all i can do now is let you decide what you want to do. go to work or take a day off.
i never just take a day off. you know that. i'm going to work.
somehow i guessed that.

then the boss' phone rang. he answered it.

'we have a slight problem. out of nowhere water started leaking from one of the pipes. it has a pretty big hole in it.'
out of nowhere? well, fix it th-

the connection was lost with the phone from the worker. the boss and lee rushed towards the place and saw the mobile phone and the one who called dead on the ground, having pretty big holes in his body.

what is going here? how?

lee looked towards where the leak was and poked the boss on his shoulder. he looked in the same direction and saw that there was something standing in the water on the ground. from what they saw they knew that the thing was a four legged creature with razor sharp tipped points for feet. lee was able to see it as if it was just cloaked, to the rest, it was completely invisible. lee ran towards a wall, the creature ran after lee, leaving a trail of water. when lee got to the wall he picked up a lead pipe and turned around swinging the pipe, hitting the fiend on the head as it jumped towards lee. the fiend was smashed to the side but landed on its feet. it directly charged in again, going for another attack.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Raziël suddenly felt something touching his head, when he looked to see what it was he noticed a book with a dent in it.

hmm?, what's this?

Raziël picked up the (pritty thick) book and checked it... 529 pages the book counted, then he slowely looked at the teacher which her arm still stretched.

"you threw this at me?, ok that's it i'm out"

Raziël grabbed his stuff and opened the window

"what do you think you're doing i threw it at you because you were only staring out of the window you never even answered my question!"

"what?, you asked a question?... then still YOU DON'T THROW 500 PAGED BOOKS TO YOU STUDENTS!, see ya"

Raziël stood in the window opening and jumped down out off class and ran off

"did... he... 2 stories... jumped..."

at least i'm out, time to head for the kendo club to check on the victims maybe i can find something else the police won't tell the public

when he arrived he found that the place was locked down and had cops patrolling the place

shit, this need some planning and distracting to get in... or maybe

"hey, you cop i knew people attending kende, maybe i can identify one of the victims?

"very well i'll walk you in but do NOT touch anything for it could jeperdize our search for who or what did it."

what did it? what do you mean?

"you'll see for yourself, but before we head in i must warn you that it's very shocking to see what's in there, in my career i've seen nothing like it before"

"ok, I'm ready""

The cop and Raziël walked inside.
Raziël was shocked to see the bloodbath, as he looked around he told the cop there was no one he recognized.

", soory, i can see no one I know, so what do you think that did it?"

"honestly?, i've got no clue no creature that could've done this lives in this area or it's one mad serial killer to do this, well thanks anyway i'll show you out now"

"yeah, yeah well at least thanks for having me take a look" Raziël said a bit puzzled as he was trying to figur out what to do and what could've done this
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:12 pm

lee jumped aside to dodge the rampaging fiend. it crashed into the wall and left a big dent. the fiend didn't seem to be affected by it and turned to lee again who already swung the lead pipe against the fiends head. lee started to notice something, the feet of the fiend were dry. lee got back to the part where water was on the ground. the fiend followed and started to run at lee again. lee saw how the fiend was going to attack and held the pipe horizontally. the fiend easily cut true the lead pipe and also had a direct hit on lee with it. there was a vertical cut on lee's chest with blood coming out of it.

damn... that thing... it's made... out of metal...

everyone was shocked at the sight of what was happening. then from behind came the boss with another pipe and rammed the fiend onto a transportation belt. the belt was turned on and the fiend didn't know what to do. then the fiend got dropped into a crusher where it was instantly crushed.

whatever that was, it is dead now. nothing can survive that crusher.

not much later, an ambulance arrived and took lee. the other worker was case for the police. in the hospital lee only needed the cut to be closed and he would be ok. he didn't lose to much blood. when lee was good to go, he left to hospital and walked towards his home. on the way he saw the activity at the kendo club and decided to take a look. when he arrived he wasn't allowed inside.

i used to be part of this club. i want to know something, and it has to do whit what i saw on the TV.
'*sighs* ok, what is it?'
where was the body near the door of the locker room?
'what do you mean?'
there was a body there, covered in blood of the other victims, and on TV it was nowhere.
'look, we touched nothing here. look if you want but you won't find anything except for what we found.'

lee went inside and looked at the place. he did see a cloaked body, the blood had disappeared though.

so, the body just isn't visible for camera's?
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Raziël sat on a bench across from the kendo club staring at it.
suddenly teh bell rang, break time

"hey what the hell did you think you were doing jumping out off class from the 2nd floor window"

"shut up, rick"

"so the other stuff you had to do is this?, staring at a kendo club?

"i said shut up, i'm busy. Though it may not look like it.
it's just that i've got a bad feeling.

*sigh* look, i've known you for years know so i think i can tell you that something is seriously weird, and i also have the feeling that something big is about to happen

"dude!, don't go all wimpy on me now with all you're bad and werid feelings, i don't care bout all that. miss landshere tripped man when you jumped.
she was all like "when he get's back i'll rip his head off" and shit like that"

shh, somethings happening.

Raziël sees as lee walks towards the kendo club and talks to a cop and went inside.

who is he what does he know?

"you know that guy?

"no"

when all of a sudden something from above fell on top of rick instantaniously crushing him.

"RICK!"
what the hell? there's nothing! what crushed rick!?

Out of nowhere Raziël felt a crushing pain in his face and got smacked a few meters backwards

Raziël grabbed his face
what was that?
Raziël looked around but saw nothing...
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:51 pm

lee walked out of the building and just ignored the cop. then in the distance he saw something what wasn't right. due to him seeing fiends as cloaked, he saw some abnormal movement.

oh shit this day gets weirder by the minute.

lee ran towards his house, got in, grabbed his katana and ran towards the school. never has he been so fast before with his movement as he was now. in short time he arrived at the place. true the movements that lee could see, he knew the thing was going to attack again. he got in front and blocked with his katana.

out of the way now! i can't keep this up forever!
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:24 pm

"yeah, sure, thanks"

Raziël got out of the way and observed as lee blocked the fiend

what's going on? he is definitely fighting something but i see nothing.. or ah my head
Raziël looks at the hand he held his head with and sees a lot of blood

vision is getting blurrier, must get out of here to the hospital and afterwards find and talk to that guy hmm!?

as Raziël was about to run away towards the hospital he definitely saw something standing there facing lee.
when he arrived at the hospital he asked at the reception desk for dr. Calen

"hey, i must speak to dr. Calen, i am his son"

"yes sure i think he is on his break now so i'll go get him"

after a few minutes dr. Calen came running

"fuck!, what happened?"

" to tell you the truth dad, i have no clue but i think it's related to those murders of late"

"*sigh* "ok, but first we need to clean the wound to see what's there... shit! some kind of shard is stuck in your forehead, we need to do a scan to see how far it's in

And so Raziël gets a brain scan to see how far the shard is in.

"pff... the shard has broken into a few pieces, and as far as we can see 1 isn't removable as well as one eye will be unusable from here on."

"that's ok, i can live with that just get the one that are removable out of my head, and we'll see form there."

"it's just that... the shard and the brain surrounding the shard give off a weird brain activity, doesn't seem harmful though, so let's do this"

And so Raziël is put into surgery to remove the shard and 1 hour and 22 minutes later he's out on the street again.

"just take it easy okay? and taht's probably gonna leave a scar"

"that's okay as long as i'm alive i'll be fine"

Raziël then runs off back to the school in hopes of finding lee again
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:53 am

Today was Monday. It was meant to be kendo day. But not today.

Since the mass murder, the kendo club had been closed. This majorly pissed Jynx off. That meant she had to spend the entire evening in her room, avoiding the social workers who were prowling around. She could hear them, even with her headphones on. They were talking. About her. About Jynx, the girl who thinks she can do whatever she wants. About Jynx, the girl who skives school. About Jynx, the good-for-nothing bitch who was dumped on them nine years ago without their consent.

'I can't take this any longer!' she exclaimed, smashing her window with her kendo lance and jumping through the hole, landing smoothly like a cat.

Her eyes turned white as she scanned the nearby area. She heard something from over near the school. Curious as to what could be, in her mind, making such a racket, she rushed over there as fast as she could, jumping over cars and shoving people out of the way.

When she arrived, she noticed that there was a huge fiend and a man fighting it. She could see it perfectly, though it was obvious (to her) that the man couldn't completely see it. Grasping the one of the chains on her headphones, she pulled it out of its place, creating a sort of swinging blade weapon. Her eyes turning green, she rushed at the fiend and swung the sharp chain weapon at its chest, landing on her hands and flipping backwards as she recoiled.

Last edited by The Insanity Factor on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:36 am

the fiend pulled back and just stood there. lee was gasping for air in his sudden act. lee saw something fly past him, hitting the fiend but only some sparks were coming from the hit.

what is it going to do? why isn't it attacking me? and how big can these things get?

lee was tired of waiting and went for a straight charge attack. the fiend stepped sidewards and lee only got to flash a bit of the leg. the fiend threw a punch at lee who blocked the attack with its katana. the lee jumped and got onto the arm of the fiend and ran up to its head. he slashed at the head but nothing more the sparks flew off. the fiend started to walk backwards and caused lee to slide off. he tried to stab into the fiends arm to keep his high ground. he kept sliding off as he katana wasn't penetrating. then suddenly the katana pierced true.

damn, what is this thing. it has different parts of his body covered in stone but not all of it? i need to know where its weak points are.

lee climbed back onto the arm with his katana in hand. he remembered where the weak spot in the arm was and started slashing at that point. he saw blood coming from where he was slashing. the fiend then punched lee away with his other arm while the right one was hanging lose now with blood streaming out. lee was send flying. he crashed into a wall and bounced off. a few second after he hit the ground he tried to get up, but felt that a big part of his body had been disabled. he looked at where the fiend was, but his own blood in his eye's make him incapable of seeing anything that was cloaked. once he was able to stand up, he was barely able to move his back and completely unable to move his left arm. with trouble, he walked to where his katana flew to and picked it up.

if i can't see it, i'll just go by blind luck!
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN 2lmum40

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:53 am

'Way to ignore me, idiot,' Jynx complained, rolling her eyes.

It seemed that the chain had no effect so she tried again, instead hitting its arm this time, in the spot where Lee had hit it. Before she landed, she parried its arm with punches and kicks.

'If I can't get kendo at the club... I'll just get it here!' she exclaimed, taking her kendo lance and pulling a sword out of it, as if the base of the lance was a scabbard. She jumped at the fiend and slashed whatever part she could reach, as graceful as a dancer yet as devilish as a maniac lancer (OOC: Hey that rhymes!).
Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:13 am

Simone stood up after finishing his breakfast.
"Michael, please ask Mrs. Bianca to set up a maths lesson for when I return."
Michael, Simone's personal butler took his bowl from the table, "Of course, where are you headed?"
"I'm just going for a walk, I wont be long"
Simone left the house, making a steady stroll down path and entering the city. He was on his way back when he passed the School grounds, and spotted a pair of people leaping around, seemingly fighting nothing.

"What is going on there?"
He hopped over a fence and hid behind a bush, watching them.
He saw one of the people recoil backwards, as if something had hit them..
Then the boy sliced the air with his katana and blood poured out... of nothing.

Sokuu stood up and ran over to them, "What's going on!?"

Last edited by The Polygon Mage on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN 2lmum40

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:17 am

Jynx looked Simone up and down.

'You can't see it,' she said sceptically, 'So we appear to be fighting nothing. Trying tuning your mind and mimicking my patterns. Then you'll be able to see it.'

OOC: By her patterns, she means her ability, but she has no idea that it's an ability, so she thinks it's her patterns of movements that shows it to her.

Also, I have your avatar and signature ready now TPM-san. But you're not on MSN so I can't send them to you.
Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:25 am

Simone frowned, Copy her patterns?

He tried mimicking her stance, and as she moved, he did the same as her, but nothing seemed to work.

I guess I'll try "Tuning my mind"

He calmly looked at Jynx, and blocked out all other thoughts, suddenly his eyes flashed blue, and his vision blurred slightly, and then returned, he now saw the monster in all of its horrific glory.

"What the hell is that!?"
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:04 am

OOC: please try and remember that the fiend is at the school, not the kendo club. reading back a few posts might help. second last post from ramon.

RP:
lee started to run at the fiend with all the energy he had left. blood in his eye's made it nearly impossible to see where he was going. as he came in range, he slashed and got a good hit at the knees of the fiend. with the same slash he also nearly hit jynx. lee wanted to quickly turn but fell due to the lack of balance he could hold. he had trouble getting up again as he started to feel more pain in his back.

who the hell are you guys? where did you come from?

he got up after a few attempts and increased his grip on his katana. he went in for another hit & run action and this time vertically slashed into the left arm of the fiend. he noticed he had hit a stone armoured part, but still became able to slightly pierce true. he lifted his katana and wanted to hit again, but he had reached his limit and blacked out, becoming an easy target for the fiend. everywhere where lee had ran after he had taken the hit was a trail of blood. the bleeding hadn't stopped yet.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN 2lmum40

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:15 am

OOC: Edited. It wasn't clear from what I read, since you were at the kendo club originally.

BIC: 'You can see it now,' Jynx pointed out to Simone, 'So either fight, or run. You know what I'll do.'

She ran at the fiend, using the walls to spring off of to give herself height and power. She slashed as much as she could manage, hoping to get a hit strong enough to damage it.

OOC: Also, I am hiting the fiend. Please take that into consideration and make my attacks land. I have no idea how the fiend will react, so I leave that to you.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:28 am

OOC: was hoping you would do that yourself but ok. and i also had typed that lee ran to his house and then to where the big enemy was. reading, it might really help in forum roleplaying.

RP:
the fiend wanted to concentrate on crushing lee but got distracted by the large amount of attacks. some were hitting the stone armour and other did hit a weak spot. the weak spots were easily penetrated and the fiend started to become enraged. its movements were becoming faster as it threw its left arm towards jynx, ignoring the cut in the stone piece.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN 2lmum40

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:31 am

Jynx dodgerolled but got hit by some of the force. She then parried one of its biggest weak spots with blows from her chain weapon and her sword alike. Her attacks were like those of a sword dancer. She made sure all attacks hit but couldn't determine how much damage she'd do.
Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:48 am

Simone leaped away from Jynx, he didn't want to be nearer to the monster than he had to.
He held up his hands.
"I have no weapons, sorry!"

Last edited by The Polygon Mage on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN 2lmum40

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:51 am

Jynx unclipped the other chain from her headphones and tossed it to Simone.

'Use that,' she explained, 'It works like a blade on a chain. Just throw it at the enemy and use the chain to guide. Simple.'
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:11 am

OOC: 5 sentence rule! please stick to it.

RP:
the first few hits didn't do much but the body couldn't handle any more and started to break. blood was pouring out and the hole became bigger with every hit it took. the fiend fell to its knee's and let out a loud roar. not long after that it just collapsed. the body started to disintegrate. when it was completely gone it stayed silent. there seemed to be no sign of any other fiend near.

the police that was at the kendo club had seen some activity and called for help. moments later some more police came and and ambulance. the ambulance personal wondered why they got to take the same person as earlier with them. next to that they also wondered how he got wounded like that. now the police started to understand that there was something abnormal that caused the murders.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN 2lmum40

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:41 am

'Wow...' Jynx sighed, taking her chain weapon back from Simone.

'There you are! you know the rules!' a man yelled, running at Jynx. Jynx rolled her eyes and her eye colour returned to normal.

'What?' she asked impatiently, 'And what if I don't wanna?'

'You're coming with me, young lady!' the man exclaimed, grabbing Jynx's wrist.

'I wanna go to school,' she said simply. The man was so shocked, he let go of her wrist, 'After all, it IS just there. See ya.'

She then ran into the school and waited until the man had left. She then went back outside.

'So, you look posh,' she said to Simone, 'Where're ya from?'
Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:51 am

"I, uh..." He blushed, "The mansion over there.." he said, pointing over to it, it was far away but could still be seen, thanks to the sheer size.
"And you? Where do you come from?" Simone asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next