Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

The DisruptioN - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:55 pm

The bus came to a stop. The fat man nudged over so Samantha could get up and off the bus. Samantha gladly did so. She headed from the bus stop across the road to the graveyard. The graveyard was pretty empty, but Samantha could see one group of people in the distance. She ducked behind a tree and opened communication.
“They seem to be leaving. What should be my plan of action?”
An odd sounding female voice replied:
“Hello. I will be the one speaking with you while the Colonel is off finishing unfinished business. The targets are most likely bringing their mentally ill friend back to her holding cell at the asylum. You are to follow them after doing so. We will handle their friend ourselves. Complete your mission for great justice, comrade.”
Samantha found the voice on the other end slightly unnerving, but did as she was told and followed the targets to the asylum. She morphed her clothes and hair so they couldn’t recognize her (if they even saw her) and kept her distance, all while never breaking from a crowd. When they went around the corner to a street with no one else around, Samantha waited a minute, then began following again. She just saw them going into a pub of some sort. She entered, and took a seat a fair distance away but with a clear view of the targets.

Sublevel V24
He awoke to find himself strapped to a table in a dimly lit room. He raised his head to look at the wall in front of him. A screen on the wall began typing green text on a black background, the same words as were being emitted from some unseen speakers.
“Greetings, product 013C. How have you been?”
“Why have you brought me here!?! I have done nothing to you!” He replied.
“Raising decibel levels will not help you. You disobeyed us.”
“I never signed up for any of this!”
“We regret to inform you that your services are no longer required.”
“Then let me go!”
“Not worth the risk. The Colonel is here to see you. It is advisable that you heed her words. They will be the last you will hear in a very long time.”
“Hello, Zack. Still trying to run from the world?” Said the Colonel, now standing at the side of the table.
“Still trying to take it over?!”
“Ha! You shall see what happens to those who stand in the way of progress.”
“I can’t believe I once willingly served you! How many more people have you tricked into being your slave!?!”
“You will never know, because you won’t be around anymore.”
“You and I both know you can’t kill me.”
“No, killing a unique specimen like you would be counter productive to research. You will be cryogenically frozen until… The time is right. I’ll be seeing you then!”
The table begins moving backwards into the room, as the Colonel watches with a smirk on her face.
“Enjoy your revenge bitch!”
“This isn’t revenge. This is justice.”
“Good bye.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
H

H

The DisruptioN - Page 14 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 pm

chaosmancer wrote:
Enki-Jynx

Enki grabbed his head from the force of the headbutt Fucking hell you've been through some very strange shit. And this will be sore in the morning whether or not I'm a god. Enki Staggered backwards. He smiled as he heard a voice cry out Sonofabitch!
Heheheh. Looks like our 'little bet is now only going to be the lives of four people. He spun his sword and shook his head. Can I just once again comment on the stuff you've been through. never seen anything like it before. including battling your own 'brother'. Oh well it'll all be over soon.

I wouldn't doubt Chaos like that,' Jynx commented stoically, 'Something like that wouldn't hurt him.'

She rushed at Enki, jumped up in the air, spun a full turn and kicked Enki in the side of the head, the skin of the exposed front of her back foot smashing into the side of Enki's neck. (OOC: SCREW THE RULES THIS AIN'T GODMODDING BITCH!)

She then jumped back and landed neatly on her feet. Her eyes glowed red as she raised her hand in the air slowly.

'Come to me... Masamune...'
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The DisruptioN - Page 14 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:03 pm

Enki-Jynx

A small trickle of blood slid down the side of Enki's face. I would expect nothing less from you. In all fairness I don't even know the fate of Chaos. But if he isn't dead then he may soon be. Don't forget our little bet.
Heheheh, just as I guessed. Now to see if she really has the power to summon Masamune. But first, lets provide a 'catalyst'. As a white light appears in Jynx's hand. (also not godmodding since it isn't an attack) Enki flips his Masamune near his body. He then charges at Jynx and slashes horizontally (right to left). Let us see if you possess the power!
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:20 pm

Jynx's hair began to shine gold as she focussed. Masamune materialised in her left hand and she swiftly blocked the oncoming attack. She grinned as her eyes burned an even fiercer red.

'I believe that the power of the blade is measured by willpower and strength, right?' she said, 'Then let it shine!'

She poured more energy into Masamune, and concentrated fiercely.

'I WILL win! My friends are counting on me!'

She pushed away with all her might in one great slash.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Enki-Jynx

Enki slides backwards at some speed. Knew it. This is proving to be quite interesting. This will prove to be a good training exercise indeed. Hopefully she knows how to use this gift that she has, otherwise it will be wasted. Enki shot a taunting glance towards Jynx.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:36 pm

'We should get this over quickly,' Jynx commented.

A light appeared in her hands and it got larger and stronger. She opened fire on Enki with a devastating beam of light. KA ME... HA ME... HA!

She was aiming for total annihilation. She was going to protect her friends. No mater what.

As her will got stronger, so did the beam of light.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:40 am

Enki-Jynx

A very interesting tactic. Using light against a holy God. But I suppose it will still do substantial damage regardless. If only I weren't forced to cap my full power.
Masamune, absorb the light. The light charged into the blade. Enki smirked, but only briefly. It's becoming stronger... oh crap! Enki is thrown backwards. He flips and stays midair Screw gravity, I'm a God. He slashes repeatedly and multiple shockwaves of the absorbed light shoot towards Jynx. Even I know that I can't win but as Chaos so rightly said, 'I still breath, and thus will keep fighting' a complex way of saying to not give up.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:16 am

'Masamune, absorb the light,' Jynx commented stoically. Masamune absorbed every wave of light that came against it. She then jumped into the air and fired it in one giant swing, straight at Enki. Her hair shimmered gold and her eyes blazed a furious red as she focussed more light, firing several bolts of energy, including three invisible ones. She then landed smoothly and charged another blast, firing a beam of light straight at Enki.
Back to top Go down
eggman249

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Max Payne wakes up with a strong pain in his head. "Where am I?" he thinks to himself. He rises to find himself in an alleyway, slumped up against a garbage bag. "The hell?" He checks to find his wallet and his badge gone. "Damn, when I left the diner someone must have knocked me out, taken my things and dumped me here. Well, at least they didn't take my gun." Payne stumbles out of the alley and onto the street.
Payne makes his way to the police station to see to it that whoever stole his belongings is found and jailed. After explaining to a officer what happened to him, he asked if he could speak with the officers who found Lee Hodges. The officer says okay, and brings him to the officers office. "You the officers that found Lee Hodges?" "Yes that's us." "So how did you found his body? Call from a civilian, or you guys happen to come across it?" "We were on our usual patrol when we found him on the side of the road bloodied up. We called in that he was dead and drove away." Max stared in disbelief. "Your saying you never checked to see if he was dead and you left the body there?!? So for as far as we know, he's still alive?!?" I think it's time for you to leave sir.
Max, now being kicked out of the station and learning that Lee Hodges is most likely still alive, hits the streets, armed with only a picture of Lee.....and his gun.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:23 am

so, any idea on what you want to do?
how should i know? i barely know this city. just show interesting stuff or something.
hmm... this is stuff i'm bad at.
'are you that tamaki person from the kendo club?'
yeah. why?
'there are some trouble makers, maybe you should take a look.'
sure.
seems like we have a plan.
yeah, beat up some trouble making fags and get out again.

tamaki got up and paid. lee just followed her as they then went over to the kendo club.

i take it you are pretty well known in town.
that's what happens when being at the highest place in the rankings of a kendo tournament. i just see their moves coming in the shadows and block before they even know it.
that is kind of cheating you know.
then you don't even know how others try to cheat.

then lee looked up and saw something cloaked flash past. it was pretty big and had something with him, making it look like wings.

did you just see that?
i saw a shadow go past yeah. that was some insane speed, i couldn't keep up.
just what was that? whatever, it's gone now. it won't hurt us like that.

they arrived at the kendo club and saw the people causing the trouble. tamaki pulled some attention by throwing a knife just past one the the persons face. she already had the 2 others ready to throw.

you two better leave before i decide to throw these into your face.

the two ran away as fast as they could, fearing for their life's.

that was easy.
i guess they remembered me from last time.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Enki-Jynx

A very interesting tactic. Using light against a holy God. But I suppose it will still do substantial damage regardless. If only I weren't forced to cap my full power.
Masamune, absorb the light. The light charged into the blade. Enki smirked, but only briefly. It's becoming stronger... oh crap! Enki is thrown backwards. He flips and stays midair Screw gravity, I'm a God. He slashes repeatedly and multiple shockwaves of the absorbed light shoot towards Jynx. Even I know that I can't win but as Chaos so rightly said, 'I still breath, and thus will keep fighting' a complex way of saying to not give up. Stupid power limiting rules. At some point I will use my full potential and kill those bitches that enforce the rules. Then lets see people get out of here. He creates a large wall of blinding light and shoots it behind the shockwaves. He then dashes towards Jynx with his sword extended behind the wall of light.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Jynx's hair suddenly split in colour - half of it became black, whilst the right half stayed gold. Her left eye turned a darker shade of red.

'Come to me, Muramasa!'

Muramasa appeared in Jynx's right hand, and she quickly swapped its place with Masamune, matching up the light and dark halves perfectly.

---

Suzaku's eyes widened.

'Since when?' he asked himself, before an image flashed through his mind, 'Of course...'

---

'Muramasa, counter the light! Masamune, absorb the light!' Jynx exclaimed, slashing in a cross pattern. The light was drawn into Masamune, and a large blast of darkness was fired straight at Enki.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:24 am

Enki-Jynx

Heheh looks like she learnt to summon muramasa from me... well fuck this, and fuck the dumb limits! I am a bloody God. Besides this will get boring for her anyway if I continue to cap my powers. Just let them loose a bit. Enki grins widely. A small ball of light appears in Enki's hand. The ball morphs into the shape of a sword. The light energy dissipates and muramasa appears in his hand. He slams the two swords together. He says no words but mentally does a major ritual for it. let's see her figure this out. The new sword crackles with a pale orange light.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:17 am

'I may not know how you just did that, but I sure know how to improvise!' Jynx commented.

Her eyes glowed a pinkish-red and she replayed in her mind what had just happened. She then copied it exactly, forcing the two swords together and doing a mental ritual (which she will have heard subconsciously thanks to isokinesis). She grinned and rushed at Enki, brandishing her new sword like some kind of berserker.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:25 am

Enki-Jynx

Can't go too overboard, they're probably already on my tail for doing that... I am getting told off once she has won this.
Spamming copying my moves will get you nowhere. Considering how you need to use life energy to use this sword. I am a God and thus have infinite life energy. You are mortal, you have very limited life energy. He extends his sword towards Jynx. Multiple streams of twilight shoot out of the blade towards Jynx. Unfortunately I have limits that are set by them. They are going down at some point. Uncouth bastards.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:44 am

'Aye, I am aware,' Jynx replied, 'But what happens when the life energy you're using... isn't your own?'

She nimbly dodged all of the blasts with elegance, grace and ease.

'You see, this new pattern of mine doesn't cut into my energy,' she explained, 'But the energy of the one I stole the power from.'

She landed and blocked Enki's next attack.

'Yes, that means I've been using your energy to fight against you.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:58 am

Enki-Jynx

Heh. Of course I knew. You think you can discretely steal energy from someone without them noticing. You're dumber than I thought.
And if I were allowed to use that move then I could kill you in one blow with an undodgeable, unblockable, unabsorbable attack that would knock out anyone but a god or an extremely adept elemental kinetic. Enki sighs and shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:03 pm

'No, I knew you knew, I was just elaborating,' Jynx commented.

Jynx then fired a beam of darkness at Enki. It was powerful enough to do some serious damage, and it was draining quite a lot of energy from Enki just to fuel it. She added a beam of light in an attempt to strengthen her goal. Her resolve hardened, and her will strengthened. She would win, no matter what. Her friends depended on her.

As she thought these things, her power got stronger and she drew more and more power from Enki
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Enki-Jynx

Enki cockily pivoted clockwise on his left foot. Both beams shot in front of him. I don't have a limit, regardless of how much of my power you use , I will always have more, and more, and more. Also why use such an easily dodgeable attack, it's like using a shotgun at long range. Sure the buckshot may catch someone... if you're lucky. Enki does nothing, nothing but tauntingly stand there with a smile one his face.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:35 am

Jynx burst out laughing.

'You missed one vital point,' she commented, rushing at Enki, slashing wildly.

Meanwhile, a third, invisible beam curved and rushed straight at the back of Enki's head. It was strong enough to blast a hole through most things. Even better, it was undetectable.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Enki-Jynx

Enki jumped high into the air. (the jump was to avoid Jynx, not the bolt) He held his sword high and began summoning bolts of twilight. He also shot multiple balls of twilight. Wouldn't it just be easier for me to let her go now. Surely she has proven her resolve.
Now now, Enki, you weren't thinking about giving unconditional release were you? It's bad enough that you're using more power than you've been told to use. You're on thin ice.
Yeah, well just remember (reach) that I could unleash my full potential, and then you would be completely and utterly fucked.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Jynx dodged all of the balls of twilight, and just stood still, hands behind her back. She fired invisible energy bolts, aimed to target Enki specifically, like decoys. She fired ten in total.

---Meanwhile, in some desolate place known as Scotland---

A girl sat by her computer typing. She reached five sentences.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:56 pm

Enki-Jynx

You know what. Enki said lifting his sword in the air and cracking it apart creating two large, all surrounding energy blast that were controlled to not even come close to hitting Jynx. Screw the rules that say you must win. The whole point of this fight is to prove you have resolve and know the price of life. You have shown all of the above. Besides, you'd better go now, this will surely not go- He was interrupted by a portal appearing.
Don't you remember what happened to the last God that did this.
Yes, he died a horrific, painful, gory death. I should know, I did it. So, Anima, you're who they sent. Makes sense, sending a God that has no real powers other than infinite lives. You do know that against a God I can unleash my potential.
You do know that either way you're an outlaw, and that neither you nor her can leave alive.
Just run! I can handle this joke of a God. Eventually he will give up, he always does.

Anima dashes at Enki. Enki shakes his head in despair. He extends his leg sending Anima into the air. Watch the minor amount of my potential, and remember it well. He lifts his hand into the air and several bladed weapons appear in a spherical shape, all pointing towards Anima. He clenches his fist and all of the weapons close into and pierce Anima's entire body. The weapons disintegrate and Anima falls to the ground. Multiple seconds pass before Anima's body is completely healed and he stands up. Warn me before you're gonna do that. Sheesh, no need to be so rough.
Jynx, take your leave, I will beat him into submission... repeatedly and then everything'll be fine. Just go through this portal. he waves his left hand and a blue portal appears in front of Jynx. Stop! You aren't cleared to leave.
I think you'll find that this is my territory and as such what I say goes.

Chaos-Shigo

Shigo lifts his arm to his face and licks it all the way up. His curious face turns to that of surprise. Bloody hell! It does taste of chocolate! Don't forget to tell Hatoshi and Satoshi.
Yeah... about that, you will have to exit and swap again.
Shit! Forgot about that!

Shigo awakens and a blue aura surrounds him. I am then taken from my dreamworld and put in the real world. Shigo says that it does taste of chocolate. I say before my sight is fully regained. When it finally does I look at Jynx. How's she getting along?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:50 am

'Correction,' Jynx replied indignantly, 'This is MY territory. And, since you're here without permission...'

She walked calmly over to Anima and pinned him to a wall, before smashing her head into his in a powerful and fatal Glasgow Kiss. She then turned on her heel and walked towards the portal.

'Oh, Enki?' she asked as she passed the god, 'Humor, music, plants, piano, car, forced suicide, mind controlled walking off a cliff, smashed to death with a wet fish, hypnotised to death, crushed by the epicness of TtFatF and transported into a digital world, transformed into binary and powered off. That's all of my requests.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:09 am

Enki

Granted. He said just as Anima's head exploded. Enki smirked evilly and cracked his knuckles. Gives a whole new meaning to 'die one thousand deaths'

-----------meanwhile-------
Chaos sees Jynx start to stir slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next