Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
H

H

The DisruptioN - Page 15 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

The DisruptioN - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Jynx's eyes opened slowly, and her appearance changed. Her hair changed back to its normal colour and her skin paled. Her clothing changed too, to a tight-fitting white costume and high heels.

'Can we eat NOW?' Satoshi grumbled, 'I want some chocolate!'

'After all, we didn't get to taste that giant chocolate wrapper...' Hatoshi complained.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:29 pm

after spending some time at the kendo club, lee and tamaki headed back to tamaki's home. they were surprised with how calm it was that day. for lee quite the relaxing day, after he had been trough so much trouble. tamaki did her best to keep her feeling under control. she knew that if she would return to somewhat forcing lee to be close, it would work against her. they decided to play some poker when they got back home.

something still bugs me.
the card i have in my hand?
no, won't be better then mine anyway. i mean that thing that literally shot trough the sky.
that yeah... i don't know. i think it is long gone.
that is what bugs me. what if it isn't? it looked quite big, for all i were able to see.
hmm... yo fiend thing. you know anything about this?
only that you life will end because of it.
so you know what we are dealing with here.
yes. my boss.
oh that can't be good. but we will probably be able to handle it.
i'm sure we can yeah.
keep on dreaming, it was be the last time you actually can.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The DisruptioN - Page 15 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:24 am

Chaos

I vote curry. I say before anyone makes another suggestion. Been so long since I've had a curry. That reminds me, I should probably get some wasabi later as well. Then create a temporary accommodation here, then go to sleep.
So that's the rest of your day planned?
Pretty much, yeah.

----Meanwhile----

Come on, I'll let you hit me. Anima dashes at Enki. As he does this, a slight whistling sound is heard. Just as Anima reaches Enki A piano lands on his head. Sorry, looks like the piano had a difference of opinion, my bad. I should probably make them all see this in their minds.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:35 am

in the meantime Raziël was still training to control his energy better, and to see what other elements he could use... after a while of training he noticed jynx waking up.
she's finally awake?, phew, i'm glad she made it through...
He then returned to the rest of the group...
"finally awake i see?, about time i was starving...
i vote lasagna!
"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:18 am

Satoshi shrugged.

'Food is food,' he commented.

'I agree with that,' Hatoshi agreed.

'I vote for curry-flavoured lasagne,' Jynx added, sitting up slowly.

Suzaku shrugged.

'I'll have whatever's on offer,' he said
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:18 am

Chaos

Let's just go somewhere that has both... and lots of chilli sauce... and I need to get some wasabi... and by 'some' I mean 'lots'. Also if we don't go now then everything will probably be closed. I extend a hand to help Jynx stand up. This hole in my kidney fucking hurts.

----meanwhile----

You said you'd let me hit you dammit.
Sorry but the piano had different ideas. Bad piano, bad. I have got the uncut version of Monty Python's 'funniest joke in the world'. Take a listen. Anima began laughing uncontrollably before falling to the ground because of a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:15 pm

The targets didn’t stay at the pub very long. They left in a hurry after somebody told them something. Could they possibly know something? No, it must be something else. Samantha went outside the pub, and pretended to be talking on a cell-phone. In actuality, she was observing the targets from afar. However, Samantha noticed something shoot through the sky. She tried to find where it went, but had no luck. She then remembered her mission and went back to the targets. She trailed them back to their house, and decided to contact Headquarters about the thing she saw. She opened communication through her watch.
“How goes the mission, corporal?”
“They went back to their house. But earlier, I saw something strange shoot through the air.”
“By strange, you mean it was an Alternate Existence Entity, I presume? Keep your guard up! Your safety is our primary concern! As for your mission, continue to watch the targets, and make sure they don’t try to run. We are already arranging for a team to pick up their friend at the asylum and bring her to a much more fitting location for someone of her… uniqueness.”
“May I ask who it was I talked to earlier today?”
“Just another member of our wonderful organization. Now, back to your mission, for the good of all the world!”
Samantha prepared to, once again, watch a house. When she signed up for this she thought there would be a lot more action, especially from the training she received. She didn’t know why, but she really felt like she wanted to fight something. But she owed the Colonel so much, so she mustn’t let her down. She sat on a nearby bench and continued watching the house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:03 pm

time passed by quickly. lee looked at his katana, wondering what was up with it. it didn't make sense to him. it was strange that barely anyone was able to see it. same goes for the bag where he holsters the katana. tamaki kept trying out different things with generating shadows. she was able to create a working pistol in the shadows. that was, she tried more different things. the fiend inside lee just stayed calm and quite. he was the only one knowing what was going to happen, but was not able to do with lee what he should have been doing. he never counted on tamaki and her ability's. lee and tamaki prepared food, ate together and then watched TV. later on watching a movie.

~the asylum~

yui was allowed out of her cell again. now to be in contact with others. because of her friendly behaviour, she was trusted. after some activity's that all went well, yui got to talk with someone from a cell near that of her. they had a surprisingly good conversation. just before they had to get back to their cells, the man she talked with said he wanted to go to paradise. he wanted to have a better life. once back in their cells, yui told the poltergeists about this.
all the poltergeists that were there with yui slowly floated over to the cell of the man. they just started to tear off and man's flesh and ate it. some also floated trough the man, burning him at the exact place on contact. the man was screaming in pain, suffering from being completely destroyed. some of the staff heard the screaming and rushed to the cell. they quickly opened it and found the man. he was completely ripped into pieces, blood was everywhere, lots of what was lest of him was burned. he was destroyed so far that it was impossible to identify him by appearance. they didn't know what was going on and didn't know how this could have possibly happened. the poltergeists were still there, just staring at the staff. but nobody else, not even fiends, were able to see them. it was as if the poltergeists were in a whole different dimension.

and that is another person who has found its way to paradise. i'm glad i was able to help.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:21 am

'I'm freakin' hungry,' Jynx complained, 'Where is the nearest curry shop anyway?'

Jynx took the hand Chaos offered, and was hoisted to her feet.

'Come on guys!' she exclaimed, 'We also need to find a healer to heal Chaos... Unless Enki had some form of healing powers, I think I can still tap into those...'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:51 am

Chaos

Nah, it's fine, I have put ice over it effectively forming a scab. It fucking hurts, but other than that, it's fine. Also I know a nice place, I have friends there, and I get a discount. They also know just how I like my curries... with extras of everything spicy, they also do things other than curries... well at least for me they do. So, shall we be off then?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:56 am

'Food!' Satoshi exclaimed.

'Let's go!' Hatoshi agreed.

Suzaku shrugged.

'I'm a fan of spicy things. I say let's go for it, and make it snappy.'

'I think we're unanimously agreed there then, ey?' Jynx said, smiling
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:02 am

Chaos

Brilliant, let's go. I begin walking towards the exit. Oh yeah, we can't forget Raziel who seems to be completely oblivious to everything we just said. Jynx, will you do the honours? I continue walking towards the town exit.
I love the fact that it is open 24/7, means we don't have to run.

-------------------------------Meanwhile-------------------------------

Enki summoned an oversized, overweight tuna. He then walks up to Anima and begins relentlessly hitting Anima over the head until, finally, Anima dies from a terrible concussion.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:29 am

Jynx nodded and grabs Raziel by the collar, before dragging him along with her.

Satoshi and Hatoshi followed, closely tailed by Suzaku.

---

Somewhere in the midst of somewhere on the planet Somewhere, a Somewhereian was being somewhere to be somewhere because he can. He then jumped off a cliff. Because he can
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Chaos

The quicker we go, the quicker I can get energy drinks and beer. Oh, and that's another thing, they have a license to sell beer to people under eighteen. See also, beer plus curry plus fire equals fun. I continue walking at the same fast pace that I have been.

-----------Meanwhile--------------

Several loud speakers appear around the field and through the fire and flames begins playing at maximum volume. Anima's head begins vibrating wildly. The epicness. The epicness! Anima's head explodes with the force of hitting multiple large fuel tanks with a sledgehammer in red faction guerilla.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:06 am

OOC: sorry but the forum keeps not showing that there are new posts, so i heard it from powerrave but.... it's annoying, that's why it sometimes takes long for me to post, again i apologize

RP:
"pff anywheres good as long as they have stronger booze than beer, i prefer a good whisky myself...
and lasagna there HAS to be lasagna, and a discount's always good.
"

meanwhile Raziël keeps training a bit with his elements as he is being dragged around by jynx
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:31 pm

OOC: Sorry for the inactivity, hate stepdad, avoid stepdad, ipod out of battery. Also sorry for any godmodding in this post.

BIC:Chaos

I arrive in town, and am greeted by the bloke who was standing there in the morning. Have you been stood her all day?
Nah, I was sat down playing games for quite a while. Also, there was a bloke with a shotgun looking for you.
Thanks for the update, I'll keep my eye out.

We walk down several streets, very few people on the streets. The unmistakable cock of a shotgun is heard. I turn around and let the others walk past me. Why don't you just leave me alone?
Because yur a monster!
Now, who are you to decide that? I smirk and cross my arms.
I 'eard what you done to yur town. That be why.
I chuckle slightly. Go on then, shoot me. I glance challengingly. If that is what you want, shoot me. I create a thick untraceable telekinetic barrier. What!? Are you crazy!? You may have powers, but you are still human.
What!?
Who am I to keep a righteous man from exacting justice. If I truly am a monster then let me torn asunder by the buckshot. His finger tenses on the trigger and a shot rings out. The bullets speed towards me.

They slow down and drop to the ground. Well, I guess I'm safe. I turn and begin to walk away, switching the telekinetic barrier to be behind me. Another shot rings out. Yet again the bullets fall to the ground. A glint of anger appears in my eyes. You opportunistic twat. I create a quick blast of wind shooting me towards him. Before he even has chance to reload I am grabbing his shotgun, disarming him effectively. I melt it and the drips form a metal spike on the floor. You owe me $200. He stutters as I grab him by the neck. Look you little fucker! I have recently been stabbed through the fucking kidney! And all I wanted to do afterwards was to go get a curry. Is that really to much to fucking ask!? I mean, come the fuck on! Now, you leave me the fuck alone before I file you for attempted murder! I slam him down, his head just missing the spike. I heat up my index finger ad thumb. I place them on the tip of the spike causing it to melt into a puddle of metal. Ask yourself this. Would a monster have spared your life? Hm? Would he? Now fuck off and leave me alone, I can easily file charges against you, and I have witnesses whereas you don't.

The man draws a knife and dashes at me. I step to the left, extend my right arm and tense the muscles. The next second the man is flat on his face. 3 Times attempted murder, the charges really are stacking up aren't they? Now can I please get my fucking curry!? Is one curry really that much to fucking ask for!? I walk away from the broken man who writhes on the floor. That'll fucking teach him. My right eye twitches slightly.

--------------Meanwhile---------

You know what, Jynx may have said 'turn to binary and turn off'. But my way is more fun. Enki transforms Anima into binary and adds a 2 into the middle of the code. This causes Anima's binary form to implode to an infinitely dense dot.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:37 am

'I want to drop a giant anvil on that bastard,' Suzaku growled angrily.

'Do you have a giant anvil to drop on him?' Satoshi asked, grinning.

'Nah, he doesn't,' Hatoshi replied, 'Well, not with him, anyway. This one's in hammerspace.'

'Maybe Enki'll drop a giant anvil on Anima?' Jynx suggested.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:49 am

Chaos

Let's just go, the restaurant is just around the corner. I walk around the corner and open the door. A'right guys. I brought some friends with me.
So do you want the usual?
Yes please.
And What will your friends be having?
Just ask them for whatever you want, and they'll make it.

---------Meanwhile------------

They have just given me a brilliant idea. Anima, stand a little to your left please. Anima steps left slightly. A large whooshing sound is heard and an oversized novelty anvil lands on Anima. For some reason his right arm is not crushed, and is holding a sign with help written in large red capital letters with two exclamation marks.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:17 am

"like, when you say anything, it's like really anything?...
hmm well in that case... LASAGNA.. ahum... i'll have some lasagna please, as big as you can make, please.... ow.. i'm gonna enjoy this.
"
Raziël said nearly drooling, and still hanging from Jynx's hand by the collar, as he was still being dragged.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:23 am

Jynx let go of Raziel and sat down.

'Hottest curry you can make plese,' Suzaku said, also sitting down, 'And if it has duck in it, that's much appreciated.'

'I'll have anything you've got,' Satoshi said, grinning.

'Me too!' Hatoshi agreed.

'I'll just have a chicken tikka please,' Jynx said stoically.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:08 pm

[b]Chaos/b]

So, two lots of everything and extra spice and chilli, a chicken tikka, a large lasagne... it will be much larger than anything you've seen before... and two lots of something random. He throws the notebook into the kitchen. What drinks do you all want... apart from Chaos, you want alcohol mixed with an energy drink.
You know me well. The sound of a large circular saw is heard. After a moderately large amount of time it stops. Then the sound of a blowtorch is heard. Just ignore that, it's preparation.

----------meanwhile---------

Here, have a curry, it's the one Chaos is having. He says handing Anima a curry. Anima takes a few bites. It's very nice, extremely hot, but very nice, thank you... but where's the death? After a few seconds Anima's head explodes in a ball of flame and he runs around in a comical manner before falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 pm

as jynx let's raziël go
"damn!" he flails his arms in the air and falls to the ground on his head
"ah, that hurt!"
Raziël stood up
"oi!, jynx that could've been more subtle thank you"
Raziël said while holding the back of his head.
He takes a seat at the table....
"i'll have a whiskey to drink, thank you"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:30 am

'Sorry, but I don't do subtle,' Jynx replied, 'I'll have appleade please.'

'I'll have a double scotch,' Suzaku commented, shrugging.

'Meh,' Satoshi said, shruigging, 'I'll have whatever.'

'Me too,' Hatoshi agreed, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:38 am

Chaos

The waiter writes down something on his piece of paper, and throws it through to the kitchen Ok, so that's 2 lots of Chaos's curry, one fuck off huge lasagne, a chicken tikka, and 2 chicken baltis.
I want a curry too
Can't you find an open dreamworld with a curry?
Probably, but I can't be arsed.
Your drinks should be here shortly

--------meanwhile--------

Enki summoned a TV and DVD player that runs off of seemingly nothing. He then produced a DVD in his hand. He summoned a chair, pushed Anima into it and strapped him down with gaffa tape. He put the movie into the dvd player, the movie being the justin bieber movie. Enki then ran away. When he came back, he unstrapped Anima The horror! the horror! Anima walked up to the TV before picking it up and slamming it against his head repeatedly. The glass shattered leaving jagged pieces which Anima then rammed into his throat splitting the windpipe, and the main artery and vein in the neck.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:25 am

The group wait for their meals to arrive

OOC: FUCK YOUR FIVE SENTENCE SHIT

BIC: 'I wonder what's gonna happen next..' Jynx said, sighing.

'No-'

'-fucking-'

'-clue.'

'Creepy...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next