Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

The DisruptioN - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:53 pm

"damnit what the fuck do you think you're doing?, are you out of you're freaking mind!.... '

Raziël walked towards jynx and picked her up...

"you will pay for this!"
Raziël threw fire at tamaki's house attempting to set it on fire
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN - Page 8 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:50 am

But wait...

Someone was there.

A young man. One she'd met only yesterday. He was the one she ran to.

Whether he'd help or not was another thing entirely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:36 pm

tamaki saw the fire clash against the front window. tamaki clenched her fist. lee saw this and instantly blocked the way to the front door.

don't go outside. keep yourself under control.
i don't need to go outside. he tried to set my home on fire, something i spend years of work on to get. i do not know him, and if he doesn't leave this street soon, no-one will ever know he and anyone near him ever existed!

tamaki walked up to the front window and held her hands towards it.

no more shadow stuff. they want to see my main power, then they better take on good look!

suddenly a pentagram appeared on the window. it was slowly spinning and started to stretch out on a disorientated way. then it disappeared. suddenly the entire street looked like a red like. everyone in the street was now standing on red, moving water, directly from hell. tamaki was already grinning like a freak, her gold-ish eye's started to faintly glow red.

you better start running now, little humans.
what is going on!? is this you real power? the shit related to the lock you used on me for that demon or whatever!?
just wait and see my friend, just wait and enjoy the show.

the dead fiend started to sink into the water while humans was unaffected. then the water started to shoot up at random places. the water came in contact with a lamppost and the lamppost melted away completely. the sky above the street started to turn red and a glowing line appeared and soon turned into a wide beam. anything that would get in contact would get completely destroyed. more of them were slowly appearing. tamaki slowly started to bleed from her nose from the long and wide range of use of her power.

stop it tamaki, you're going to far!
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:53 am

Another thing was added to the mix.

Pure destruction.

It was at that moment that she screamed.

Jynx's eyes snapped open and she looked around. She instantly started shaking out of fear. All of her senses intensified as much as they could. Then they overloaded.

The resulting wave of power instantly put the fire out. It carved itself deep into every building - except Tamaki's house. Everyone out on the streets became blind, deaf and mute - except Raziel, Jynx and the twins - who had returned out of concern for Raziel and Jynx after seeing this destructive power unleashed.

'STOP IT!' Jynx exclaimed, 'Stop hurting the innocent!'

Her voice echoed through to Tamaki through isokinetic telekinesis.

She started to cry.

'They don't deserve this...' she said, 'If anyone's to blame for this mess, I am! Hurt me all you want but leave these people alone! I beg of you!'

'Please...'
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:39 am

Raziël was dodging the beams of water as much as he could until Jynx woke up

"whew, hanks for that, dodging those things is hard while carrying someone"

raziël turned to tamaki again

"what were you trying to pull are you nuts?.... you crazy bitch!"
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:43 am

those kids... are so... damn annoying!
can still actually control anything of yourself!? eto... hmm, this might work.

lee walked to the kitchen while tamaki claps her hands towards the window. red lines of light followed her fingertips as she clapped. suddenly, from both sides of the street, two giant waves appeared that came roaring towards the little group. then lee came back and forcefully inserted pepper in tamaki's mouth. she got distracted and turned the lee. the street turned back to normal instantly.

you idiot! if you would come with something hot, you should have atleast gotten the wasabi!
there was wasabi?
YES! i will show you where it is.

tamaki took lee to the kitchen and showed where the wasabi was. she got a tissue and wiped away the blood from her face.

now what was i doing again?
playing truth or dare with me?
possible. lets watch some tv.

OOC: page 10 already. and with 20 posts per page. pretty impressive i think.

Last edited by powerrave on Tue May 11, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:46 am

Jynx collapsed once more and the twins sighed.

'She has issues,' Hatoshi pointed out.

'Big issues,' Satoshi added.

A man walked up the street in a black coat. He looked like he meant business.

Quick as a flash, Satoshi and Hatoshi disappeared, leaving Raziel with Jynx and this man.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:31 am

Raziël sighed as tamaki calmed down.... he looked at jynx and sighed again, then he noticed the man

"who are you?, and what are you doing here?.
I've got enough on my mind for now, i don't need more trouble then i've got on my plate.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:34 am

The man looked at Jynx for a while before looking at Raziel again.

'I am here for the child,' he stated, 'She has powers that are uncommon, even for the world of the gifted. We require her to complete our task.'

'The twin manipukinetics are also required,' he continued, 'But they are not as necessary as this one. I will take her now.'
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:44 am

"screw that, you'll take nothing!, she's fine right here!
To get her you'd have to get through me first!...
"

Raziël charges his one free hand with electricity ready to fire at the man.
"if you try something funny you'll get toasted."

Raziël moves into a battle pose, ready to strike when needed, as exhausted as he already is
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:48 am

'There is no need to waste your energy,' the man replied simply, 'You give me the girl and you leave here with some energy left. If you fight me, you'll waste whatever energy you may have left and become unconscious.'

A mysterious man lurked in the shadows. His intent was evil and his left hand was pure bone.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:57 am

"look at me!, do i look like i care?, i WILL protect her, she's suffered enough to be taken by the likes of you.. you want to fight me?, then fight me bring it!

Raziël was already dripping with sweat, not just because of his anger at lee, tamaki and this strange man, but also from exhaustion and he was only getting more exhausted by the second
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:34 pm

'I do not wish to fight you,' the man replied, 'It is the girl I am after, not you. There are other ways to win besides fighting.'

She had no idea who the man was, but she didn't want to go near him. She stayed close to the person beside her.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:05 pm

when tamaki took place on the couch, she instantly fell asleep. lee facepalmed and just headed up the stairs. he went to the roof to sit on that.

what a lazy and yet over-active person, and what a day this was. now what kind of trouble is he in n-

suddenly lee couched up blood. the lock sign on his forehead appeared, broke and disappeared. lee felt the remains of air from hell having some effect on him. the demon in his body was able to move again. he felt like he was about to fall over and quickly got his katana lean on.

damn it! what is going on!? what was that power tamaki used, it surely isn't safe for me.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:49 pm

"*pant pant*"

i'm too exhausted to fight i need to flee and rest... there's just too much that happened today, carrying jynx is wearing me out too

Raziël started running knowing he had no chance of winning a fight right now, but was doing the best he could to keep jynx out of that man's hand.
after a few feet though he fell he put jynx down leaning her against a wall.
Raziël fell unto hes knees, he couldn't move anymore....

what's happening it's as if my powers are fading... i can't move anymore... it wasn't carrying her what was exhausting me, it was my powers, they're leaving me.. not now please not now...
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:49 am

'They're in trouble,' Hatoshi pointed out.

'It's our fault,' Satoshi said, running his hands through his hair in a frustrated manner, 'It's all our fault. We didn't realise they wanted her more than us...'

'We should go back,' Hatoshi replied.

'Agreed,' Satoshi answered, nodding.

The two set off, back to Raziel and Jynx.

---Raziel and Jynx---

'They're returning,' the man said, 'How amusing...'

Satoshi and Hatoshi landed side by side in front of Raziel and Jynx.

'You won't be as lucky this time,' Satoshi growled, 'We knew you were after gifted people, but trying to collect one unconscious... That's cowardice.'

The ripples shook the very street. The twins were both furious, but Satoshi was more shocked. He looked around. He was no longer on the street, yet he was.

She turned to see another man in her dream. It was someone she'd protected earlier. He looked both confused and shocked.

'Are you on the side of the man, the spirits, or my protector?' she asked slowly.

'I'm on your side,' the new man replied, 'So I guess that's the side of your protector...'

He thought for a second.

'Your protector's Raziel, right?' he asked.

She nodded.

'Then definitely,' he replied, 'Is it alright if I borrow your powers for a few minutes?'

'Is the man trying to kill my protector?' she asked.

'Sort of,' he replied, 'He's trying to take you away.'

'Then that's fine,' she replied.

Satoshi's eyes snapped open once more. They were glowing gold.

'You won't get your hands on Jynx or Raziel!' he exclaimed, 'You won't harm her protector!'

Hatoshi looked confused.

There's something going on within Jynx's mind, Satoshi explained to both Raziel and Hatoshi telepathically, We all seem to play a role as characters or something. Raziel in particular is important. You are her protector, Raziel.

'Let's take this guy down,' Satoshi ordered, 'Hatoshi, you strengthen and restore Raziel's power.'

'Should I wake Jynx?' Hatoshi asked.

'Not the best idea, as she wouldn't be much help and would probably hinder Raziel more than anything,' Satoshi pointed out, 'She let me use her powers, so I will fight using her powers as well as my own.'
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:58 am

"protector? i don't understand * pant, pant*
ahhh!
"

A shock went through his head, the pain was unbeable.

"what's happ... aarrhhh!"

suddenly a shockwave went through the street coming from Raziël.
all windows were instantly smashed and every lamppost left standing bent in the opposite direction of Raziël.

Then suddenly he stood up with his back towards satoshi and hatoshi.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:18 pm

good, i can move again. now lets see where we are. oh look, humans, and as it seems in your memory, you don't like them you know what to do.
fuck it, you're not taking control of me again. what is going on now... is he loosing control too now?

lightning bolts were starting to come from lee's katana. lee tried to keep the fiend from taking control again. he didn't want to be seen as a mass murderer again.
meanwhile, tamaki woke up as she heard something. she noticed is was slightly colder and wanted to close a curtain. then she saw that the window was broken and saw raziël screaming.

oh he really wants to be in trouble. i'm calling the police, this is vandalism!

she first grabbed her throwing knifes. the put them back and got a mobile phone from her pocket. she dialled the police to inform them about her window being broken by someone. she got pissed when it wasn't taken serious. she threw her phone to the back and ran towards the door to go outside. she saw the broken window from the outside now.

maybe i should have gone true that... would have been faster. but now.

she walked up to raziël and grabbed him by the forehead.

stop suffering and listen you annoying brat! you are going to pay for new windows now! and... not only for me! no buts!

well, she took her time to wake up from that.
that women is nothing but a problem. kill her, now.
no, i will not kill someone who helps me. i much rather kill YOU!

tamaki looked around and saw lee on the roof. then saw his shadow burning again.

oh shit, that thing came out again. and why is he on my roof..

tamaki jumped up and climbed up the wall of her house, when she got up she instantly got the lock in place again.

that thing in you is stronger then i thought. it already broke out of it. this has nothing to do with the other thing from my power.
thanks, i needed that...
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:10 pm

'Something tells me that, whatever happens next, it won't be good,' Hatoshi commented.

The man took his chance and rushed forward, aiming to grab Jynx. Satoshi wasn't fast enough to respond, nor was Hatoshi.

The man had made his move and her protector was hurt. Whatever happened wouldn't be good.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:34 pm

incorrect taxi!/incorrect taxi!
hey we thought about the same comment.
yeah, that was awkward.. oh damn that psycho is still being stolen!

tamaki quickly got her knifes and threw them to land in front of the man. with her left hand she created some knifes the shadows and threw those towards the man.

i don't know how the shadow knifes will hit, probably interact with the shadows. but... his shadow is odd. so is he if i see it right.
whatever, i'm going to move in.

lee jumped from the roof and ran after the man holding his katana ready to strike the feet.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Raziël completely ignored tamaki grabbing him by the forehead.
when tamaki released him and climbed towards her roof he grabbed his own forehead, it felt strange, his right forehead seemed covered in a weird seemingly burning metal, and his right eye looked different, almost demonic.

as soon as Raziël noticed that the man moved towards jynx he jumped in front of her.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:00 am

The knives hit the man but did nothing except tear straight through his jacket, leaving a reasonably sized tear. However, looking through it, you could see nothing except blackness.

Satoshi saw through the blackness and saw a man, barely human; a skeleton in a suit and coat. He attacked the man, knocking him down to the ground and knocking his hat off, so that everyone could see his skeletal appearance.

Her protector had changed somehow. But the skeleton wasn't just the man's left hand. The man was the skeleton.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:41 am

lee saw this and hesitated a bit. then he ran in and swung his katana to the throat of the skeleton man.

another one with a demon inside? it's shadow... it isn't even shaped like what is standing there. and i'm not jumping off of roofs, i'll take the safer way.

tamaki got in her house, went downstairs and went true the door again to get outside. she rushed to raziël and pointed two fingers to his head.

he's enough of an ass without that demon thing. i don't want to know what kind of dick he would be with it. back in the cage with you.

the lock sign started to appear. tamaki had trouble focussing after all the energy she used up earlier. a small burn mark began to appear on her left cheek.

damn, i'm at my limit with this power. get locked away damn you, this is getting to far for me.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:20 am

Raziël jumped away from tamaki

"leave me alone, haven't you done enough yet?"

my head feels weird, somehow i feel a bit stronger than usual, and what's with my vision?my right eye is getting blurry...

them his vision became normal again and his upper right face became normal again.

then he noticed the skeletal man..., ok what the fuck is that?

Last edited by powerrave on Fri May 14, 2010 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed a bbcode)
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:34 am

The katana phased right through the man's neck.

Satoshi pulled a white dagger from his belt and put it to the man's neck.

'Release Jynx from the dreamworld,' he growled, 'You know what this dagger can do. Release her, or I'll be forced to use it.'

'She will not be released from the dreamworld until the key is activated,' the man replied, 'I can't reverse it, even in death.'

Satoshi's eyes glinted with hatred and he thrust the dagger downwards. However, the man had vanished and the dagger hit solid tarmac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next