Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

The DisruptioN - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:08 pm

OOC: missed one of the '!' but then i still count 4. i even refined the rules to make sure posts stay atleast a bit proper. i am in full agreement with 3xR. i'm just pretty strict when it comes to rules overall.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Tamaki’s House
Perhaps she was just over thinking this. After all, they were probably too busy watching their movie to hear anything. She lengthened her arms and grabbed the window sill, lifting herself up. She then made her hand very flat and slid it under the window, undoing the small lock (if there was one). She lifted the window a crack and waited for a bit. She heard no reaction to her entrance, so she opened the window and slid in, closing and lock the window behind her, so there was no trace of her entering (at least not to untrained eyes). She took the time to observe her surroundings, she was in the bedroom. Certainly there was information to be found here. She silently began opening drawers on the dresser, as it seemed the best place to start.
The Asylum
“No, go ahead and call Ms. Kousaka. As I understand it though, she only comes to see her sister once a year. Surely, she wouldn’t mind if we took Yui away for a little bit? Regardless, call her if you really think it’s necessary. I’ll be right back.”
The man steps outside the building and pulls out a radio.
“The transaction was not nearly as flawless as precipitated. It would seem we overestimated their gullibility. They are going to call Kousaka.”
“If you are not able to get them to give her to you, then it might be necessary to use force. On the other hand, it may be better to give them a few days to think it over. Keep me posted, and do try to be nice. We still do not think force is necessary at this time.”
“Very well.”
The man puts the radio back in his coat and goes inside again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The DisruptioN - Page 17 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:12 pm

OOC: what about 'the group eat there meal' although grammatically incorrect, is still a sentence. And 'dammit' counts too, making five. Sorry about this.
Back to top Go down
Jonzu95

Jonzu95

The DisruptioN - Page 17 255rsjs
Name : Flippy

Character sheet
Name: Dawn

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:08 am

Miku walked past some abandoned buildings, and throwed the rest of the sandwich on the ground. Then she heard growling. She turned around and growl stopped. She also didn't see anyone excpet the Sandwich on the ground.

Weird...

She started walking again and she heard growling again. Miku turned around and kicked the sandwich away. She continued walking and after a moment, she watched back again and noticed some kind of beast eating the Sandwich.

Holy shit...

Miku started running without knowing where. She looked behind sometimes and noticed that the beast was following her. She ran inside an abandoned building and hided behind the couch.

Not good not good...

The beast walked in the building and started finding Miku...
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:42 am

Chaos

I don't know about you guys, but I'm going home to rebuild my house. Since there is no more cover for me here. Meet me there if you want, otherwise I'll see you tomorrow. I smile. A waiter picks up the unconscious man and walks off. I begin running back to my town, as I pass the town guard I wave at him. Thanks for the info. I continue through the gate to my town. Where was my house again...?
You forgot?
Nah, I do know where it is, it's just that all of the houses look the same now. Basically annihilated by an explosion the strength of several nuclear bombs except with less radiation.

-meanwhile-

Get off of yer ass ya lazy bum! A man wielding a flaming sword stands over a man who is lying in the gutter.
Who're you!?
Why I'm Loci, the angel of death. You do realise that technically chaos was supposed to die with his town? He is only alive because he absorbed the demon that attacked him.
So he is a monster? I was right?
It all depends on your view of the term 'monster'. Look, I can help you kill him, all I need is for you to absorb my power. We will become one, and you will have all the power you could need. The two men shake hands and a bright light shines out.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN - Page 17 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:39 am

Right, okay... So I can--!

--

Jynx sat on her chair and sighed.

'Where could we go?' she asked, 'It's not like Chaos would want us following him...'
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:09 am

Chaos

I whistle a catchy tune whilst moving the stone blocks on my house. I create some earth to hold it together and some wood for a basic door. I hold the entire thing up from the inside using wind. It may be a piece of crap, but I don't have the building materials necessary.
Perhaps you should just get some materials tomorrow... or at least cement.

-Meanwhile-

It is done.
Can I have control of my body please?
Later, as you can't control these powers, or the cloaking.
Where are we going then?
To Irae, Chaos' hometown, where he is now, making his nice comfortable house. Loci smirks evilly before cloaking and taking flight.

-Meanmeanwhile-

Anima's body contorts as he turns back to being male. Enki touches Zhu's forehead and a white light shines. There you go, you can summon any girl you want with any mind you want.
Anima groans. What happened?
You really don't want to know.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:20 am

OOC:
powerrave wrote:
OOC: missed one of the '!' but then i still count 4. i even refined the rules to make sure posts stay atleast a bit proper. i am in full agreement with 3xR. i'm just pretty strict when it comes to rules overall.
chaos, learn to read seriously. excluding OOC back there, there are 4 sentences. can't accept or work with one of the rules, your problem.
now we take it from 3xR and just RP on. discussion over.

RP:
~asylum~
the man behind the desk called tamaki. tamaki picked up.
tamaki speaking.
'hello, you are speaking with someone from the asylum.'
something wrong with yui?

lee looks and raises an eyebrow.

'it is about yui. someone here came to pick her up for relocation-'
what!? i'll be on my way. no-one is just going to relocate my sister.
'yes. we shall see you in a few minutes.'

tamaki lays down the phone and turns the TV off. lee gets the bag with his katana on his back and tamaki has her throwing knifes in her back-pocket. they leave the house, locking the door and go to the asylum at increased pace.

'well, sir, miss kousaka will be here in a short time. she did not approve with this action.'

tamaki started running. lee started running too but had trouble keeping up with tamaki. they arrive at the asylum, tamaki kicking the door open. lee following by just walking in calmly.

you didn't have to kick the door you know.
who's the smart-ass here that wanted to move my sister!?
'sir... miss kousaka is here...'

in the hallway near yui's room, the man stood there, listening to the whole event.
'yep... tamaki is angry. no surprise really.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:30 am

OOC: *Sigh* Ok, count them with me.

sentences 1&2 wrote:
One: This god doesn't care! Two: I'm the god of love, fertility, passion, emotion and fire for a reason! >=D

Sentence 3 wrote:
Zhu runs headfirst into a wall and promptly turns to ash, emerging as a young, small, cute child.

sentence 4 wrote:
Dammit >.>(this one counts as it is speech and there was no point in adding a single pointless word).

---

sentence 5 wrote:
The group eat there meal.

Do I win now?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:42 am

OOC: I fixed it now to have five proper (aka DUTCH) sentences

BIC: Hehe. Time for some off-screen fun~

But first...

Zhu summons a totem pole and it lands on Anima, leaving only his leg sticking out and twitching slightly. Zhu then walks away somewhere off-screen.

Fun fun fun~! ^^
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:56 am

OOC: i overlooked the exclemation mark too, but including the exclamation mark there are 5 sentences without doubt, chaosmancer and TIF are right, this will be the last OOC on this matter.
any further OOC's in this matter will be edited/removed

"i agree, perhaps it's best too let him be for now.
where to go now though... i... we could go to my place, it's big enough, my folks have a pretty big house so i can spare some room.
we could make it our "safehouse" when there's nothing much going on or a meeting place if something's on.
food's no problem too since i can cook.
so i'd say it's your call
"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:01 am

Suddenly, We No Speak Americano starts playing everywhere

'What the heck?'

'I have no idea...'

'It's funky!'

Jynx sighs and tries to locate the source of the music

height="17"data="http://www.uploadmusic.org/musicplayer.swf?song_url=http://www.uploadmusic.org/MUSIC/134351289231342.mp3&autoplay=true">/>
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:14 am

Chaos

Guess they decided not to come. I sigh sadly.
They have their own houses that they can go to.
I suppose... oh well, guess I should probably go to bed. I lie down on a makeshift bed, put a barrier around me and fall asleep.

-Meanwhile-

Loci flew over Irae. Here we are.
This is Chaos' town? What a shithole! How do we find him then?
Loci does a mid-air facepalm. Isn't it obvious? We find the only house that isn't in ruin. Oh say, the one that still has a door perhaps. Loci draws his sword and silently opens the wooden door. He holds the sword up to Chaos' neck.

-Meanmeanwhile-

Anima returns to life. Why is Zhu's house shaking so violently?
Bowchikawowow!
Oh... Enki you pillock! Why did you give him that power!
So that he didn't have sex with you while you were in female form. You should be thanking me.
Oh... sorry and thanks. Anima scratches the back of his head embarrassed as memories drip back.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:20 am

OOC: lol @ Bowchikawowow XD

BIC: Jynx rushes out of the room and toward Irae at top speed.

He's in trouble... I'm coming, Chaos! You won't be alone against that one!

---

Zhu comes back out of his house and stretches his large, red wings.

Now THAT was fun... Hey guys. Can I kill Anima again?

Last edited by The Insanity Factor on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:32 am

OOC: explain "WIP".
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:34 am

powerrave wrote:
OOC: explain "WIP".

It means work in progress. Namely she had to leave before she could finish the post.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:39 am

OOC: ah ok.
and i'm waiting for F_C again... ok i know he has a real life too. and my PS3 is still downloading stuff. what's left? ah yeah, anime.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:56 pm

Loci thing

Chaos, Shigo, this is where it ends.
I thought we agreed I would kill him.
we are one in mind and body. If I kill him, we both killed him. Or at least I killed Shigo, you killed Chaos. Loci raises the sword and swings it down.

-meanwhile-

Of course you can.
Wait wait. Hold on. If this is about the whole 'me trying to rape you' thing I'm sorry. Don't you have a harem to get back to? Errm... Bye. Anima begins running.
He won't get far, I locked all entrances and exits.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:49 pm

An evil grin spread across Zhu's face. A missile formed in his hands and he ran at Anima, shoving the missile up his target's ass. It exploded in a comical BANG! style.

Now Imma gonna summon me a shy lassie to play with~

Zhu walked away back to his house, putting a "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on the door.

---

Jynx arrived at Irae to find the man trying to hit Chaos.

'Wha?'

---

'We should follow'
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Tamaki’s House
Samantha heard movement on the floor below. She stood completely still, listening. The targets left the house in a hurry for some reason. Samantha waited a while longer to see if it was safe, and resumed her search. It would be much easier now that no one was here!

The Asylum
The man flinched slightly at the door bursting in, but recovered his posture quickly.
“Ahem, Miss Kousaka. It would seem that you are angry. Surely, this is an overreaction? If you do not want us to move her today, we can postpone the operation. In fact, if you just let me see her in her cell, I can see if she is really in need of moving.”
He said these words with a sincere looking smile, but inside he knew this woman would be trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Loci

Loci grinned evilly. You're too late little girl.
That's that girl from before. They must have a thing going on.
This is not primary school you fucking idiot. Two people are not instantly dating if they hang around together. Loci facepalmed. He brought the sword down and it connected with Chaos' sleeping body.

-meanwhile-

Enki summoned the myriad. He made the illusion of it being food. Catch. He smirked. Anima caught the myriad in his mouth. All of the bladed weapons were released at once. They rotated at blinding speed splintering bone and decimating everything it touched. At the end there was just several blobs of bloody pulp spread across a two mile radius.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:57 am

MY ASS IS OVERREACTING!

lee looks at tamaki's ass and takes a peek at her shadow. the the shadows lee saw something was actually happening.

you know what, it is.
stop looking at my ass!
alright alright. shouting won't help. the man made a suggestion or two.
you can see her, but i will tell you this. no relocating is going to happen. not now and not in any future.
simply said never.

the man in the hallway came walking to the active location.

'tamaki, keep it down. your sister is getting worried about hearing you like that. want to see her, by my guest. but, leave all the dangerous stuff here.'
yeah yeah, i know the drill.

tamaki gets the three throwing knifes out of her back-pocket and hands them over to the man. the man puts them in his pocket and looks at the one from another location.

'you too, hand over all the dangerous stuff and then you can go see yui. otherwise tamaki is going to freak.'

Last edited by powerrave on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:37 pm

'No!' Jynx exclaimed, lashing out at the man. Her hand turned to metal as her appearance changed and her eyes glowed black, giving her a lot more force, 'An angel of death wishing ill over a normal human... BASTARD!'

---

Suzaku got up in a hurry and rushed out the door, heading towards the scene, not even knowing why he was.

'Yeah, we definitely should go,'

The twins grabbed ahold of Raziel and dragged him after Suzaku

---

A sudden, very suggestive female shriek echoed from Zhu's house just as Anima revived once more. Just the thought of what Zhu could be doing would definitely have some reaction.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Chaos

Loci cackles evilly. He lifts his foot and extends it towards Jynx's head. The barrier around me shatters. I roll off if my be and sweep Loci's legs out from underneath him causing his other leg to miss Jynx. Surely someone like you could notice a basic weak barrier. A'right Jynx, sorry if I scared ya there.

-meanwhile-

Anima's mind exploded from the thoughts of the perverted things Zhu could be doing, and couldn't done to him when he was a she.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:52 pm

'It's alright, I'm fine,' Jynx replied, turning back to normal.

The others arrived and looked around. Suzaku noticed the man on the floor and a flame appeared around his fist.

'Loci, fusing with a human?' he asked, 'Sounds like something worthy of an execution.'

---

A sign materialises outside Zhu's door saying "FREE PORN -- Come watch... if you dare!". Another suggestive, feminine shriek is heard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next