Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

The DisruptioN - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:35 pm

OOC: rules are there to stick to. as it works with me in RP's, only 1 warning given. so by this:
this is your first and final warning. break this rule again and you are out of the RP.

another note: TIF, Chaosmancer and 3xR, you are nearly 2 days behind me, Flying_Chao and Eggman. please get a speed on your side, or interaction between characters from both sides is not possible.
i also wonder when F_C will post again, will ask him some time on steam and probable think of something to post myself later on too.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The DisruptioN - Page 16 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 am

OOC: By rule of the English language, one word sentences are actual sentences. They can be used to increase atmosphere or suspense. And spoken words can be one word the one word doesn't count as a sentence rule is bullshit. Also, RPs are a lot like books and movies, they switch between dates and times a lot dependent on the characters being followed. Also, it's not our fault that you moved time forward a day every other post, is it?

BIC: Chaos

I suppose we sleep after this. The waiter walks in with a tray of drinks.
Half alcohol half energy drink for Chaos, whiskey for the dude who wants a custom lasagne, appleade for the lady friend. He subtly winks at me. Double scotch for the large built bloke, and fizzy chocolate milkshake for the twins. This fizzy chocolate is experimental, if it doesn't kill you have it again.

-five minutes later-

Five waiters carrying a large glass tray struggle through the door while another slides four tables together. The five waiters proceed to put the glass tray onto the four tables. One custom lasagne. The curries are then placed on the table. Two baltis, a chicken tika, and two of Chaos' curry. No seriously, that's what it is called, we named it after the founder. Either way it has duck in it along with other meats, enjoy.

I take a swig of my drink, washing it around my mouth. I then swallow and begin eating my curry. The door slams open and that same man points another shotgun at me, cocking it. Everybody else in the restaurant points their weapons in his direction. Can't a man enjoy a meal without being interrupted?
You should know that he has protection in here. So kindly fuck off or we shoot, and we have a license to shoot people who are threatening our customers, it's right next to the license to sell alcohol to people who are underaged. I smile.
So, what's it gonna be?

-meanwhile-

Enki raises a hand and Anima begins shaking violently. He then grows breasts, his hair elongates and a bulge is folded inside himself. The excruciating pain causes her to die. When she comes back to life, she yells in a much higher pitch than normal. You bastard! How dare you turn me into a woman! Turn me back dammit! ...Actually, can I have a few hours in this body please?
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:01 am

OOC: multi quote function from GTM would have been great in this case. anyway:
chaosmancer wrote:
OOC: By rule of the English language, one word sentences are actual sentences. They can be used to increase atmosphere or suspense. And spoken words can be one word the one word doesn't count as a sentence rule is bullshit. Also, RPs are a lot like books and movies, they switch between dates and times a lot dependent on the characters being followed. Also, it's not our fault that you moved time forward a day every other post, is it?
1. i had this same stuff with TPM in ITF. he ragequit. all i can see them as are lose words and not actual sentences. it could also be used to make small meaningless post that would pretty much be nothing but in the way.
2. that rule is there to make sure posts are actually proper. it are mostly tiny posts thet get an RP stuck as other don't get anything to work with.
3. i agree on RPs being a lot like books and movies. the time difference was mainly just a note to let you guys know about it.
4. eventho 'learn to read' is all i would have to say, i'll just say it normally. i have been sticking to nays just long enough and have been keeping a slow rate in posting. also due to waiting for F_C. maybe he now just needs more material to work with.
wasn't able to ask him, he hasn't been on Steam for some time.

RP:
lee and tamaki were enjoying the movie, until it was time for commercials. they used it to get something to drink.

i'm wondering about something.
what is it?
the person yesterday who broke in here. she didn't steal anything and... she just stood there... asking for my name.
that... is odd. when breaking in someone's house you normally steal something, not go ask for a persons name. if she enters again, maybe we should both confront her to ask her some question.
that may be a good idea.

then the movie went on. lee and tamaki quickly got back to watch it again. they did keep their plan in mind. they wanted to know more about samantha.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:04 am

OOC: not really a slow post rate, we have posted a lot, it's just that it has all been on the same day, see also two fuck off long fighting RPs.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:53 am

The Asylum
The van stopped in front of the building. A man stepped out, and walked to the front door. He went to the front desk and gave the man there a bundle of papers.
“I’m here to relocate a patient to a new facility that can better care for her. Yui Kousaka is her name. All of the paperwork I have just given to you. The van is already here to pick her up.”

Tamaki’s House
Samantha opened communication through her watch.
“Our bug allows us to hear every noise uttered in that house, and it would seem that they are busy watching something on their television. It would be beneficial if you could sneak in while their distracted, and look around the house for any useful information on the subjects. We would recommend entering through the second floor and looking there first. We are sure your abilities are adequate for this mission. Good luck, for the good of all humanity!”
Samantha closed communication. Finally, some action. Although she still had to figure out how to enter through the second floor. It needed to be a way that would leave no traces of her entering, would have to be silent, and would also have to be quick.

The Colonel’s Office
“Incoming call from the police station.”
“Put them through.”
“Sir-I mean-*cough*, a man just came by the police station asking about Lee Hodges. He seemed pretty suspicious.”
“Did you tell him anything?”
“No, we told him the cover story. I don’t think he bought it though.”
“Track him and report any suspicious behavior. It is very important that everything go to plan.”
“Yes sir!”
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:08 pm

OOC: i was talking about my post rate.

RP:
~the asylum~
"you can't just relocate anyone from here. tamaki kousaka left her sister here for a reason. not to mention that this needs her approval."

the man behind the desk was slightly unsure about the current events. someone died a mysteriously, and now a van appeared to pick up one of the patients.

"i- i'm going to call tamaki about this if you don't mind. just what is going on today?"

the man who was with yui, tamaki and lee earlier heard this.
"a better place for yui? how can there be a better place? it's the easiest patient we've ever seen here. and why wasn't this known beforehand?"
the man just got back to near the door of yui's cell. yui just sat against a wall, looking all cheered up. sometimes she talked. she was talking with poltergeists, but everyone just thought she heard voices in her head.

~tamaki's house~

how can you guys enjoy this stuff? seriously, i can't sleep with that noise.
shut up. we like this kind of stuff.
didn't know fiends require sleep.
we are alive you kno-... wait. i'm sensing something.
your stupidity?
the person from yesterday is going to be back.
good, now shut up.

the fiends did shut up. it was annoyed, but didn't have much choice. it did feel it's power was lightly being drained. it also wondered about why lee and tamaki wanted the women to come back.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:00 am

*sigh*
"can't a guy enjoy a nice fucking dinner with friends?, i finally have my lasagna... then you burst in with your fancy gun..."

Raziël stood up and turned around looking at the man with the shotgun.
he then looked at the boos of this place. "license to sell alcohol to underaged people?" he then looked back at the man with the shotgun
Raziël raised his hand and froze the shotgun, threw his knife at the shotgun shattering it to pieces.
He then got back in his chair looking at his lasagna...
"hmm... finally.. itadakimasu" he grabbed his fork and started eating his lasagna.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:51 am

Chaos

You owe me a new shotgun now!
Oh stop bitchin' about your shotgun, you probably have hundreds at home!
That's as may be, but you still owe me another!
Look, I'll strike a deal with you, if you can take a single bit of my curry, just one, then you can kill me.
Just one? No strings attached?
No strings attached. I smile menacingly and give him a fork. Just one bite without running around comedically. I eat some more of my curry. Quickly now, or it'll get cold.
Despite how even then it will be spicier than anything spanning over any world.

-meanwhile-

You are quite perverted you know that Anima?
You shouldn't be watching me do this!
You threatened me and forced me to do so.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN - Page 16 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:58 am

OOC: YES MASTER SORRY MASTER I SHALL LEAVE IMMEDIATELY MASTER

BIC: Suzaku took out a shotgun and offered it to the man.

'Here you go,' he said, giving it to the man.

'Oh, by the way,' he added, 'It's 100% imaginary and backfires in your face. Good day.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:38 am

Chaos

yur all monsters!
Ah, you dictate 'monster' as 'supernatural powers' do you. Heheh, oh well, are you gonna eat some of this curry then? The man walks over to my pot of curry and takes a single forkful. This isn't so... GAH! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!! He begins running around and screaming profanities. He the slams his head against a wall several times and falls unconscious.
I win.
And how!
Put him back in that hotel please. I continue eating my food and swigging my drink.

-meanwhile-

Anima, stop doing that, it's creepy being forced to watch a man who has been turned into a woman doing that.
Really?
You do realise that you have currently died 1570 times due to major orgasm and that this field is very messy now?
Shut up and-
Oh fuck no! Enki dodges a projectile, naked Anima. He begins running away at a high pace. I just keep running for another hour and hope to some other god that she doesn't catch me.
Stop running dammit!
Fuck of you severely perverted man-woman!
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:48 am

'"Monsters"?' Jynx asked, putting down her fork and standing up.

'Oh god, I think you made her pissed,' Suzaku commented slyly, 'Better say your prayers, fagola.'

---

A door opened in front of Enki and a tanned redhead fell out of it, landing on his face. He looked up just in time to get his head trampled on by Enki - and then by Anima as he/she/it landed to spring off again.

Ow... Was that Anima? Talk about man boobs ^_~
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:00 am

Chaos

He is unconscious you know. He only was able to hit his head against the wall twelve times, he is impossibly weak. May as well just eat your food, we can kill him later. I continue eating.

-meanwhile-

Enki runs back past the man. Sorry, turned Anima to woman, sex addict, if value life, run now.
Ooh! Double the fun~ she says running towards Enki.
Oh shit!
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:09 am

Sex addict, huh~? Now THAT sounds like fun~ ^_~

And I'll have you know I'm a Phoenix and am therefore completely immortal, with infinite lives. Basically Anima but fifteen hundred times better.

Y'know, now I want to start singing "Sex on Fire" for some reason... I can't possibly know why...

Last edited by The Insanity Factor on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:14 am

Enki saga

technically you will be fucking a man. Do not go there dude. Also if- anima grabs onto Enki.
You're mine now bitch. Enki teleports, grabs Zhu and teleports further away. Also there is a high probability of her transforming back mid-way.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:34 am

This god doesn't care! I'm the god of love, fertility, passion, emotion and fire for a reason! >=D

Zhu runs headfirst into a wall and promptly turns to ash, emerging as a young, small, cute child.

Dammit to hell >.>

---

The group eat there meal.

OOC: THAT IS SO FIVE SENTENCES BIATCH!

Last edited by The Insanity Factor on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:06 am

Enki saga

Enki summons a contract and signs it in blood. Ok, I owe you one... No wait, scratch that. he burns the contract and summons a new one, signing iron blood. Right then, I owe you several naked sex addict women. All of which are at least 15279 and a half times hotter than female Anima. How's that? And they will be actual women rather than transformed. Enki summons several phallic objects in front of Anima for a distraction.

OOC: until 3xr posts we can't continue.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:09 am

Oh alright then. But could you possibly get me back into my adult form? kthx ^_~

Zhu got up and summoned a giant heart of flame, sending it at Anima before transforming it into a hot-looking guy.

I wonder if he/she/it's straight... Or gay... however you'd look at it... AUGH THIS IS HURTING MY CHILDISH BRAIN PLEASE TURN ME INTO AN ADULT AGAIN I BEG OF YOU MY BRAIN IS DYING BECAUSE CHILDREN AREN'T MEANT TO THINK DIRTY THOUGHTS.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:19 am

OOC: once again, 3xR has the problem of the forum not notifying of new posts. i'll tell him about this.
and TIF. OOC's aren't RP sentences. don't go push your luck with someone who always loses in tournaments. here some proof:

i need to wait for F_C now.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:46 am

Enki saga

You tell that to the child version of me. Enki kills Zhu and he comes back as a child. Kills him again, child. Slices head off, back as adult. There we go, and after she turns back, you get your own personal harem. Basically, I give you the power to summon any girl you want. Including this version of Anima. And yes, I am the god of creation, I can easily summon as many girls as I want. As for sexuality, she is straight due to the mental contortions.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:18 pm

OOC: i don't see how you require me to continue but, ok...

RP:
Raziël finishes the lasagna and leans back in his chair.

"ahh that was one good lasagna.."
Raziël leans too far back and falls backwards with his chair.
"oh shi....
aww...
"
He rubbes the back of his head while standing back up...
"ok so now, waht do we do with this clown?"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:13 pm

OOC:
powerrave wrote:
OOC: once again, 3xR has the problem of the forum not notifying of new posts. i'll tell him about this.
and TIF. OOC's aren't RP sentences. don't go push your luck with someone who always loses in tournaments. here some proof:

i need to wait for F_C now.

I KNOW OOC DOESN'T COUNT GODDAMMIT I SCRAPED PAST FIVE SENTENCES OMFG CHILL THE FUCK OUT WILL YA?

BBIC: 'Kill him?'

'Roast him alive?'

'Eat him alive?'

Suzaku facepalms.

---

Thanks mate. And yay ^^!

Zhu summons a bomb to drop on Anima's head and explode
Back to top Go down
Jonzu95

Jonzu95

The DisruptioN - Page 16 255rsjs
Name : Flippy

Character sheet
Name: Dawn

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:19 pm

At the Gates of the Town, Miku walks through them and wonders.

Okay... So this is the town where has the mass murders happened.

She looks around and doesn't see anyone.

Well I bet that this town has seen it's best times...

Then Miku tooks her bag and takes a bread and starts eating it. She puts the bag back and starts walking again.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:27 pm

OOC: finish eating scene makes your post necessary. Also, 'dammit' does count as a sentence.

BIC:Chaos

leave him.i finish my curry and down the rest of my drink in one. Hopefully he will think this was just a drunkern hallucination or something. If not, we kill him in self defence. They can't file murder charges if the assailant is wielding a weapon.

-meanwhile-

Enki redirects the bomb making it miss. it is wrong to kill sexy naked women... Even if they will reincarnate and turn back to being male. She has protection as long as she has that form...
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:34 pm

OOC: i'd prefer it if you would chill the fuck out since it seems you are trying to pick a fight with rudi, that were no five senteces, since i only count 4 excluding the occ. (not talking about your last post, those that one has six.

maybe Rudi shouldn't be so picky about the five sentences and maybe you should nag less about the five sentences.

now can you please BOTH! can it, you're ruining the RP with your nagging, BOTH OF YOU!

@chaosmancer, okidoki i finished eating Very Happy

RP:
"perhaps, we should kill him but we shouldn't use our powers for that.
Even if we're in our right to do so, i don't think the government will understand our powers and will probably label us as dangerous.
so i suggest we pack a gun with us, just in such cases, or we will have more then those fiends to worry about.
and maybe not just the government, humans are stupid beings, they don't understand the supernatural and thus fear it.
I think you are smart enough to figure out where i am going with this right?
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:53 pm

OOC: I count five with two exclamation marks, they end sentences. Although I do agree with the whole less strict about five sentence thing.

Chaos

metal is an element. I can use it to make a blade. Wood is an element, use it to make a handle. Or alternatively, use telekinesis, steal his shotgun and shoot him in the crotch. I wince slightly. this is starting to fucking hurt now. I unnoticeably remake the ice over my kidney.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next