Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The DisruptioN - Page 10 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

The DisruptioN - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Chaos

"Chaos Darkblaze" I say. I saw that electricity, are these people the same as me. well perhaps apart from mass genocide of two species and severe damage to property. But it would be quite difficult to casually drop it in to conversation, I can't exactly just say 'hey do you guys have supernatural powers', that would be stupid. At least they don't know what I have done, but they will find out. It is inevitable. But as long as they don't ask I'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 am

"chaos eh?, that's an unusual name... o well never mind that.
I'm Raziël Calen, so uhh...
"

Raziël looks around at all the damage caused to the surrounding

"how'd you end up in a neighborhood like this?"
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:47 am

Chaos

Strange name, huh. Not my real name but a name I must live with nonetheless. Crap, got to think of a bloody cover story, what can I say exactly, 'I ran away from my town which I annihilated and just kept running' that'll not go down well... I scratch my head and continue to think. Brilliant idea! "I'm a freerunner, and so I ended up here by chance" I say. It really isn't a lie, I am a freerunner and did end up here by chance. It's just that there's a whole start of the story that was skipped, not a lie, just not the whole truth.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN - Page 10 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:37 am

Satoshi held back a laugh. He could read Chaos' mind, after all.

Don't worry he said telepathically to Chaos, We won't tell anyone. After all, we're the ones who blew up the oldest thing in the next city along just because it happened to be a place where the power hunters stored their stuff, got chased across three towns by a skeleton man for various reasons, spied on a group of gifted people and somehow got a young girl trapped in the dreamworld in the meantime whilst trying to protect her from said skeleton man, who's now disappeared on us. Oh, and dare I mention the engraved walls, the broken windows and the previously seen ocean of blood?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:43 pm

"freerunning ey?, that's pretty cool,you probably see a lot of places...perhaps i should introduce you to the rest...
that girl over there,
"
points at jynx
"that's jynx she's a nice enough girl.
them two
"
points at hatoshi and satoshi
"are... well.... i forgot their names but they seem okay enough.
Then there's that crazy chick over there,
"
Raziël points towards tamaki who's still inside the house
"That's Tamaki... kousake whas it?, never mind that, and there's also another dude in that house and that's lee, you might wanna watch your back when dealing with tamaki, she's nuts you know....
The rest is okay i guess.

ow and pardon my rudeness not shaking hands and all but considering circumstances i think it's best not to until....
"
Raziël looks at his hands
"ahh never mind i won't bore you with petty details"
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:15 pm

OOC: gah! mental block, stupid being tired but choosing today to be unable to sleep

Chaos

"nice to meet you" I say "and by petty details do you mean the minor electrical surge that I just saw. If so then I'm probably immune". Please don't listen to my thoughts, otherwise I may bring up imagery which you won't be able to unsee, believe me, I've tried. Also forgive the threat, it's just that I like having a place to go where others can't reach me. Also since you've been reading my mind I suppose you know everything about me. The voice in the back of my head becomes progressively louder. I blink KILL! I hear a voice yell. What the... (coloured for reasons that I will explain later Wink wait and see)
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:22 pm

The lights on the subway train flickered. Samantha noticed that the train was far too densely packed with people. She could barely move. Luckily, the train was just reaching the station. The train slowed to a stop, and Samantha flowed out of the train with the rest of the passengers. She made her way to the surface, and looked around for a restaurant. She decided on a diner known as RN&VW, which looked nice despite the odd name. She went inside, and asked the waitress if she could have the table in the corner near the window. The waitress brought Samantha over to her seat, and took her order. After the waitress left, Samantha looked out the window at all the people walking by. She thought about how fragile their existence really is. But she had already decided that she would do her best to protect them. The waitress came back with Samantha’s lemonade, and then went off to someone else’s table. Samantha made sure no one was looking at her, and then raised her watch towards her ear. “I have arrived in the city. Awaiting orders.” She said. There was a short pause, and then the colonel replied thorough the watch, “Excellent. As you were already told, our only other hunter who wasn’t already on a mission was sent to the next town over to try to find the young man the police are after. You were sent here originally to investigate a hotel that was rumored to have an AEE host residing in it. However, in the time that was spent sending you there, our Eyes in the Sky detected a huge amount of AEE activity nearby! You will still be heading to the hotel, but you will not be focusing your attention there. You will ask a few questions, but if the host has already gone, which is expected, you are to hurry to the site of the disturbance. Both sites are now marked on your map in the navigation section of your watch. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need to! Also, if you are find yourself in a situation where you are being captured, make sure this watch isn‘t on you. This is most important, our technology must not be captured! Good luck, comrade, for the good of all mankind!”
Samantha lowered her arm, and waited for her food to arrive. She would eat enough to ease her hunger and take the rest with her, to eat on the move. The trail must not grow cold!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:38 am

Chaos

I extend my hand to Raziel for a handshake. "Go on. Whatever you do I can match it" I say with a slight smile. "They will inevitably cancel each other out so it will be fine". what the hell was that voice, whatever it was I should probably find out myself before I find out the hard way...
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:39 am

OOC: @Chaosmancer: i still don't get how you can see tamaki and all in the house while not being able to see them anyway. wood is not see-true.
@F_C: nice post there, but for the ease of reading it, maybe make a little more use of the Enter key. that is all.

RP:
both tamaki and lee sat down on the couch and watched some tv. they still heard talking outside, but lee kept tamaki from rushing out to see what was going on. tamaki was mainly just curious in this case. but with her condition now, it would be better to take it easy. so much use of the demonic powers she had, was a big strain to her body and soul.

i now see that i really have the need for someone to be here.
yes i saw that too. seems i can keep you under control.
so, how long will you be staying?
mainly just until i can go back to my own house in the other town. which i now can't. and seeing your need, i think i better keep you with me. but don't suffocate me again please.
not planning to. not anymore at least.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:15 am

"ok, if you say so"

Raziël grabbed his hand, and shook it, but nothing happened

"hmm cool i controlled it nicely this time, i seem to get used to my powers
you see, for some reason i am able to control elements lately, i haven't been able to do this for long so i'm not really used to it yet, nor very able to
"
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:18 am

OOC: didn't specify who I could see, just said I could see people

Chaos

"See, nothing happened. To control them even more you need to practice in a place where no one can see you. That way you can gain full control of your powers, like me" I say to Raziel. I did the same thing, but it was in the very town that I destroyed... too bad really they are against you, the voice inside my head pipes up again. oh will you shut up, who the hell are you, the voice doesn't answer... god it's like i'm becoming schizofrenic. I look around and see a man with a shotgun "shit, when is this guy going to leave me alone" I say, I make a large burst of wind propelling me onto the building as I do I say "you haven't seen me".

The man walks over to the group as I hide on the building. "'ere, you lot, 'ave you seen a black 'aired bloke wearing a red jacket around 'ere. Destroyed 'is own town so 'e did. 'e's a monster. should 'ave come 'round 'ere somewhere" the man says.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:04 am

'No, we haven't,' Jynx replied, 'No one we've seen in the past 24 hours matches that description, and I can't remember much before that.'

Satoshi and Hatoshi nodded and said simultaneously, 'We haven't seen anyone that matches that description, but if we did, we'd tell you.'

Blatant lying is fun. Dangerous too.

A random guy walked past, who looked like what the man had described.

'Ohmigod there!' Jynx exclaimed, 'That's him! He fits your description, right?'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:20 am

Chaos

Shit I think as I try to dictate where she is pointing. Can't really put my head out and see, it would blow my cover. Oh well if I hear a massive shotgun blast in my general direction then I will run. See, she sold you out, they are all against you, kill them while you have the element of suprise. shut up we don't know where she pointed, she might have pointed away from me. Or to a shadow, the man's so jumpy he would shoot at anything.

OOC: one of you will have to control what he does
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:23 am

The man grinned and shot at the random guy, who just ran.

'I will follow him,' the man said, 'Thanks for the help.'

The man then ran after the random guy. When he was out of sight and earshot, Jynx burst ot laughing.

'What a sucker,' she chimed, 'He didn't even bother to look at his assailant before shooting.'

'You can come out now,' Satoshi stated simply.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:49 pm

" destroyed his own town he did?, a monster? *sigh*
never believe a story till ye heard all the sides, so i must ask you, chaos.
what happened?
you really destroyed an entire town?
if so i'd be interested in the full story, but it'd probably best we get out of the open first.
"

barges into tamaki's house

"yo tami-chan, okay if we hang out here for the time being, okay?
cool thanks.
come on get in everyone.
"
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Samantha arrived outside the hotel she was meant to investigate. She slipped into a nearby alleyway. She had to devise a course of action to get the information she needed. If a girl walked in and started asking odd questions, it would be rather suspicious, and they may not answer her correctly. She needed to appear as someone with authority, so they wouldn’t try to ask any questions back. She took the form of a male government agent, with an official looking suit. She was even able to create a fake badge and a gun (which wouldn’t actually work, that was beyond her capabilities). She (or he) reached into the suit and pulled out a pair of sunglasses to wear. She walked into the hotel, to the front desk.
“I’m an agent from the government, I’m looking for someone that was supposedly staying here. Would you be able to help me find him?”
Samantha made sure the man behind the desk could see the holstered gun, in case it would help make him cooperate.
“Don’t ask me, I’m just filling in for the guy who is usually here. Actually, you should probably go stop him, he took his shotgun with him while muttering about someone getting away. He could hurt somebody.” Said the man.
“Which way did he go?” Samantha asked.
“Well, from what I heard, he headed off in that direction.” The man said while pointing.
“Thank you for your cooperation, sir.”
“Meh, don’t mention it.”
Samantha left the hotel, and headed in the direction the man pointed. She doubted that it could be simple coincidence that it was the same direction marked on her navigation screen. She would attract attention if she went around as a secret agent though, so she went into another alleyway to change form. She decided to take the form of her normal self, only slightly older. For her clothes she chose some casual styled clothing that she saw a lot of women in this city wearing. She didn’t want to stand out, after all. She headed off in the direction where she hoped she would find what she was looking for. Hopefully, the trail had not grown cold…
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:50 am

tamaki got quite pissed, but barely had anything to use. she was passed her limit with the demonic powers and barely had any shadow to work with. then lee got up, pointing his katana at raziël.

get out now!
you have been doing nothing else then causing trouble. i recommend you leave at once.

a small electrical line ran over the blade of the katana. yet, the demon was locked away in lee. tamaki saw this, now knowing what was going on within lee. but it all seemed safe.

don't hold back on slashing if he doesn't listen... my house, my rules.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:57 am

Jynx grabbed Raziel by the collar and dragged him back outside.

'Not now,' she said, 'I don't want you killed.'

'Then where?' Satoshi started.

'It's not like we have anywhere,' Hatoshi finished.

'And that man could come back at any time,' Satoshi added.

'Let's hijack Walmart... or something,' Jynx suggested, half-jokingly
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:11 am

Chaos

"I know a place," I state bluntly, "quite far out of town, about 2 to 3 hours to get there, but that's by freerunning. probably about 6 or 7 hours to get there by foot. On the bright side however, there is quite a long empty country road that no one ever walks down due to the fact that it leads to a dead end- namely where we are going. We can talk along the way, follow me" I say, a slight sadness in my voice virtually un-noticeable but there nonetheless.

you do know that they will just condemn you, like all the others.
oh will you just fuck off, I'm sick of your voice, I can make my own choices, this will not fail.
I may have to intervene then.
look, I don't know what you are, or why you're in my head, but stop talking to me, the fact that they will hear me out is enough, like some of the others.
what you mean the dead ones.
Hey, some are still alive... a couple are at least.

"shall we be off then" I say walking away.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:11 am

*urk* when jynx grabbed Raziël by the collar

"pff, i won't get killed...."

then chaos said he knew a about a place....

"ok very well we'll go there then, YOU'RE MORE HELPFUL THEN TAMI AND LEE" Raziël said, loud enough for them to hear
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:27 am

Chaos

"Come this way" I say to the group. I find it surprising that regardless of how long it's been since I've come this way that I can still remember. Must have been at least a year. "I'll start talking as soon as we get to the road that I previously mentioned. As I said before it leads to what people now call a 'dead end'" I say. not really a dead end just virtually nothing there now.

They will just betray you and you know it, what will you do then huh?
then I run, it will take them at least 6 hours to get to where I can in 2. Or I could just find another place, it will be easy enough... I think.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:32 am

That voice needs an attitude adjustment, Satoshi said, inside Chaos' mind, Oh, and I can't help but hear inside people's heads sometimes. I still can't properly control my mind reading ability... I just about managed "invisibility"

'Don't worry,' Jynx said, putting her free arm around Chaos like he was an old friend, 'You've got a bunch of manipulatists here. We can help you all you need.'

She was still draggin Raziel, in a rather comic fashion.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:07 am

Chaos

A single person stands by the path as I walk up to the path he steps in front of me "Why do you wish to go this way. nothin' this way just a dead end" he says
"oh well, I'm just out for a walk with my friends, if it's a dead end then we will just walk to the end of the path then come back, simple as"
"Well, if you say so but it does take a good 3 hours to walk it."
"well what else can we do with the day, there is basically nothing, and besides it's a countryside path which means that there could be some good view" I say with a smile. the man steps aside and I continue down the path.

When we are out of earshot of the man I say "As I promised I shall talk. A few years ago demons attacked my home town. Tearing apart anything, and anyone that were to stand in their way. Well I say tearing apart, but they did have a taste for torture and human blood. My parents were tortured right before my very eyes, I can remember it as if it were yesterday but I won't bore you with the gory details. Quite simply I saw children shredded apart like paper. One of the demons jumped at me scratched me up pretty bad"

I turn around and walk backwards, I take of my glove and roll up my sleeves showing the scars " I also have one on my chest but I'm not going to strip to prove a point." I smile slightly and turn back around. "I felt a great power surge through me, uncontrollable, it pulsed through my veins until it discharged suddenly. I had no control over it at all. I was lifted into the air and every element swirled around me. All at once it shot out. Everything around me was decimated, buildings were razed to the ground, the remaining survivors were vaporised along with the demons. I am responsible for the deaths of countless innocent people, most of which were my friends." a single solitary tear falls out of my right eye and rolls slowly down my cheek.

"Eventually, when I regained consciousness I started practising my abilities. Firstly I had no control, but eventually" I say creating a fireball in my right hand "I had full control" I crush the fireball and suppress it back into my hand. "It's also where I taught myself to freerun, life with no chains to hold me back. Too bad that word travels fast and soon I was infamous. Some people didn't really care, others tried to kill me, others helped me... most are dead now. So now you know the whole story, make your choice, am I a menace to society, or just a regular person.........who just so happens to have superhuman abilities. Now you know the whole story. Now my fate lies in your hands." I say this with a slight depression but with confidence at the same time.

If this goes wrong then I will take control, and we will do this my way, it won't be pretty... just a 'friendly' warning.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:13 pm

'Eh, that sure beats going on a mass-murdering rampage in your brother's body to "save" someone who may or may not even live in the place you're levelling, but you have to try because one: this poor person would be tortured for the rest of their life if you don't by some skeleton man hellbent on controlling the world through their senses and the dreamworld and two: you've got some angry demon inside you, which forced you out of your own body, and then left once you'd levelled the place,' Satoshi replied, 'At least you had no choice. I chose to kill those people.'

'You didn't choose to do it,' Hatoshi replied, 'You had to.'

Satoshi shrugged.

'I had control over my own actions,' he pointed out.

'So... we know that some pretty unusual shit's been happening to us, but what about you, Jynx?' Hatoshi asked.

'Nothing much,' Jynx replied, 'Kendo on Mondays, Street Dancing on Tuesdays, Kickboxing on Wednesdays, Taekwondo on Thursdays, Breakdancing on Fridays and Hip-hop dancing on Saturdays and Sunday in my room. Not really interesting.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:38 am

Chaos

"At least you didn't know who you were killing, I had brilliant relationships with everyone who I killed." I say.

Although the demon in the mind idea may not be so far-fetched...
you don't know what I am so why speculate.
I assume that's what you considering you tell me to kill people before I even know them, and look, nothing's gone wrong.

I pick four roses in one fell swoop and hold them between my middle finger and ring finger of my left hand avoiding touching the thorns. "Well here we are then, 'the dead end' my hometown" I say as we walk into the wreckage "here you can practice anything you want and still not bugger it up as catastrophically as I did" I say with a slight smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 10 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next