Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

The DisruptioN - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:28 am

lee looked surprised when the katana went straight true. he pulled it back again and holstered it.

what? how did i not hit it?

the lock sign shattered and tamaki just dropped her hand. she pulled her knifes back to her and put them away.

you damn idiot! for once i am trying to save you from something, and you ruin it! i even went past my own limit for it! but fine, whatever, you keep the demon in you. let it take you over and become what you have been fighting all this time. you worthless child. and you are going to pay for new windows everywhere here. and please do so before becoming some senseless hell thing.

tamaki turned away and just went to her shed where she got something to cover the placed that used to have a window.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:37 am

"wait!, wait!, you?, saving me?
you think i got a demon in me?
i thought you were trying to kill me... wouldn't be the first time.
if you think i'm gonna pay for the windows you can suck my... hey, where'd that skeleton thing go to?
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:02 am

lee just walked over to raziël.

you know you screwed up big time here. you are responsible for a lot of damage here, and it surprises me no-one else came outside to see what caused the windows to break. but you better pay for new windows everywhere, or somehow get windows yourself to fix all this.

lee walked into the house while tamaki covered the place.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:11 am

"for starters, i wasn't talking to you and second... like hell i'm gonna pay for all those windows, do i look like money grows on my back?
i thought not, so unless you poop windows, your gonna need to get them somewhere else.
and then again... how am I responsible for breaking all those windows, i wouldn't even know how
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:04 am

tamaki heard raziëls complaining while hammering spikes into the wooden plate while holding it in place using some extra shadows. even if she sometimes wasn't the most logical person, she did know what she was doing.

maybe you should ask that loud-mouthed demon boyfriend of yours, asstard. or just let him take you over now, then you need to be destroyed instantly. he has 2 shadows now. a normal one and something else, but it really isn't clear what kind of demon that is.

tamaki was done with the first plate and then generated a ladder to climb on to that get the next lot done.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:34 pm

"HEY!
i don't have a demon boyfriend!
I don't even know any demons, so you're the asstard.
I won't be controlled or destroyed by anyone or anything!
so you mark you're words there!
"

Raziël points towards Tamaki with a flame dancing on top of his finger
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:53 pm

well, maybe not boyfriends since its a bit of a one sided relationship. but think back to when you all of a sudden were suffering. oh and fire won't work like that. not when there is a wall in front of your nose.

tamaki had already made a wall in the shadows. then she finished covering the places where there should be windows. she came down from the shadow ladded and made it disappear.

this shadow stuff in fun. i can see shadows different from others, if you haven't noticed yet. don't you think i would have attacked lee if i just went with whatever they said on the news? the labelled him as the big enemy. the shadows told me he was innocent. he, just like you now, have a demon inside. although i'm not sure about what kind of demon. but i know demons. after all, as you have seen, i am even able to summon The Demon Ocean to earth. and the last thing i tried on you, a simple lock to keep your demon out of play.

now you can either see truth in this or recklessly believe what your own dick tells you. i don't care, but if you chose the latter, then don't come crawling back to me when you have seen that i was right. if you still can crawl by then.

meanwhile inside tamaki's house, lee wanted to look at the time when he suddenly saw an electric bolt come from his hand. he looked at his hand and then started to feel a headache coming up. the fiend inside him wanted to escape, using lee's hidden power.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN - Page 9 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:54 am

Hatoshi put a hand on Satoshi's shoulder gently.

'Brother, you should calm down now,' he said.

'No,' Satoshi growled, before sighing.

'I guess none of you have figured it out, have you?' he asked, 'They used us to get to Jynx. She's now locked in the dreamworld, and we have no idea what this key is.'

Jynx knew what the key was. It was her protector.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:42 am

"don't pin this on me, and don't tell that i think with my dick.
You're the one that started this.
we came searching for lee, to help him.
then you attack all of us for no reason.
and when i tried reasoning you were the one flipping out.
if you weren't such a bipolar crazy bitch that uses her tits to think, then maybe i wouldn't have thought you were trying to seal a demon instead of trying to decapitate me.
and don't get me started on what you did to her!
i have all the right to being angry at you

so you don't tell me i think with my penis, titjiggler!
"
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The DisruptioN - Page 9 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:50 am

Chaos

I wake up to the sound of a gun cocking. Double barrelled shotgun to be precise. "Get out now!" an angry male voice yells
"what the..." I open my eyes still drowsy, unknowing as to who I was temporarily.
"get out of here you murdering little bastard!"
"wait what? start from the beginning" I say wiping the sleep from my eyes and attempting to get my bearings.
"You destroyed and entire town in cold blood, you're a bastard, a demon in human skin, get out and maybe I won't shoot you!" and then it hit me , I am in a hotel room. The manager, who is now holding a shotgun to my face has heard the chinese whispers of my torment. Great... just great, yet another place I've been banished from.

I get out of my bed the manager steps back "stay back or I'll shoot" he says trembling with fear. I smile and walk towards the window, "bye then" I say. I open the window and step one the windowsill, I begin to climb to the roof of the building. Well then where to next I think as I look for the nearest accessible building.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:14 am

Her protector was saying rude words to the demon girl. It was funny and made Jynx laugh.

A quiet giggle escaped Jynx's lips and Satoshi smiled, relaxing.

'Whatever's going on in her dreamworld, she's finding it funny,' he said.

Once more, Satoshi found himself in that dreamworld street.

Jynx saw the grey-haired boy again.

'Hello,' she said.

'Hey,' he replied, 'So... you like it here?'

'Not really...' Jynx replied, 'It's dark and no one talks to me, except you when you appear... I'd rather be in the real world...'

'Do you know how we can get you back?' he asked.

'It's difficult and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone,' Jynx replied, 'But, my protector... he's the key. He kinda needs to unlock me, if you get my idea...'

Satoshi's eyes widened as he realised what she meant.

'As I said, I wouldn't wish it on anyone,' she added.

Satoshi opened his eyes again.

'Don't worry, I'll pay for the windows,' he said, before grabbing the back of Raziel's coat and dragging him into an alleyway, 'Forgive me for dragging you but we need to talk.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:58 am

Chaos

I begin running to the eastern edge of the building and at the edge I jump to the next one. I then jump-kick off of a nearby wall and grab some scaffolding. I begin climbing, placing one foot above the other and grabbing the next metal pole. After reaching the top I look for points of interest, demons, anything. I see nothing, but at least I was out of the sight of possible condemners. Stupid presumptuous arseholes.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:42 am

Raziël is still ranting against tamaki until suddenly Satoshi grabbed his coat

*uck!*
Raziël is being dragged into the alleyway

"Forgive me for dragging you but we need to talk." satoshi said
"why?, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:46 am

Satoshi closed his eyes.

'There is only one way to get Jynx out of the dreamworld,' he explained, 'It's not risky or anything dangerous, just... ah, how to put this... it's hard to say it any other way, so I'll just come out with it. The only way to get her out of the dreamworld is for you, her protector, to kiss her.'

He rubbed the back of his neck in an embarrassed manner.

'She also said that if it's too much of a hassle for you, then you're not to do it,' he added, 'Though that would leave her stuck there forever.'
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:04 am

"wait... what?"

Raziël looked at jynx...
He started to sweat and his face turned red
"y, y,you want m... me to kiss he..., he..., her?"
His heart was beating heavily not knowing what to do at the moment.
He sat down in the ally thinking what to do...

"all right i'll do it."

Raziël walked towards jynx, standing in front of her, he carefully moved his face close to hers, and suddenly kissed her...
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:13 am

Light. The light was welcoming. The soft kind of light when you open your eyes at dawn.

Daylight had came to her dreamworld.

Jynx's eyes slowly opened, and it took a while for her to realise where she was and what had happened. She noticed Satoshi and Hatoshi and... Raziel. The one who'd brought light back to her world. Her protector.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:53 pm

while raziël was already dragged away, tamaki was shouting back with reasonable things and then she came to the part of thinking with her tits.

tits are a very useful part of the body the think with and to suffocate other people... ... ... ... ... .. ... damn i feel that demon from lee again. what is up with that thing.

tamaki wanted to jump inside using the space of the broken window but had forgotten that she covered it. after crashing, falling and getting up again, she ran inside and saw electrisity going true lee's body like crazy. she quickly kicked lee in the nuts. lee felt it and fell on the ground in pain.

what was that for!?
making you regain control without me burning myself. it works. i have had far enough of this day now. and now i am less able to read your shadow with the front windows covered.
can't help it really. i hope tomorrow won't be as much of a clusterfuck as today. all the tension just gets that thing in me active.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:31 am

Raziël noticed jynx waking up and took a few steps back and his face became red again...

"I uhh... well., ehh, you see, i ehh.. "

the Raziël suddenly ran off towards Tamaki

"look, maybe we got off on the wrong foot , we could help each other, what do you say about we start over, you see i may be a bit clumsy at times but i am a good guy.
again, sorry for your windows, anyways let's start over... hi, i'm Raziël.

Then Raziël held out his hand, ready to shake hands with Tamaki
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:40 am

Chaos

I see people in the distance, something seems... different about them. I jump off of the scaffolding and just before I land I create a platform of wind beneath me. I then climb another building, this one obviously shorter than most others. Maybe if I jump over them I can hear what they're saying without them knowing I'm eavesdropping. I sprint as fast as possible before jumping over them onto a building that has no windows, they were probably shot out or something. While in the air I see a man extend his hand, the woman doesn't seem to want to shake hands, three other people stand behind the man. Two boys, almost completely identical, and a girl. I stay on the building hopefully out of sight. This curiosity will probably get me killed I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:43 am

'Heyheyhey, we have a visitor,' Jynx chimed, 'You know, spying nearly got these two killed, so you should just, y'know, come down?'

Satoshi and Hatoshi facepalmed simultaneously.

'I wonder about you,' Satoshi sighed, 'You're not in the slightest affected by what just happened?'

Jynx blinked in confusion.

'Why, what happened?' she asked.

'.............forget it,' Hatoshi replied, shrugging, 'It wasn't important.'

Satoshi chuckled. She hadn't even noticed Raziel being embarrassed and running off.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:59 am

Chaos

Never was very good at hiding. I jump down. They're going to be like all of the others, know who I am, and try to kill me. I then look up and realise that they seem very different, no bloodlust, no fear, just a neutral expression. and perhaps some anger that I attempted to eavesdrop on them. But where had that other bloke gone. I stay silent, I don't wish to stir anything, I'll let them make the first move. I hear whispers in the back of my head, inaudible as usual, but they seemed to be getting louder.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:45 am

OOC: @ chaos: tamaki was inside and raziël ran towards her, windows are covered with wooden plating on tamaki's house. how are you able to see them without being able to see them?

RP:
sometimes you are clumsy?
you just ran into my house after having insulted the usefulness of tits.
what the fuck?
suffocate.
that's not useful. anyway, raziël there does have right intentions, sometimes. though i do doubt about how safe a handshake is with him.
what could possibly go wrong, it's just a handshake.

tamaki grabbed raziëls hand for the handshake, she still had an annoyed look on her face.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:42 pm

Suddenly a jolt of electricity flows through his hand into tamaki's body.
Raziël immediately let go of tamaki's hand as soon as he noticed, and looks with a painfull face at tamaki.
"ow sorry i really didn't mean to do that, sorry.. i really need to control these powers better, or else this'll keep happening....
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:20 pm

tamaki quickly pulled her hand away and instantly became pissed.

i knew something was going to happen. now lets stay calm and-

tamaki quickly grabbed a shinai and swung it towards raziël.

i'm going to kill you!

the shinai got fended off by lee who defended raziël with his katana.

i said 'stay calm'. after all the action we had today, i'm not really in for any more of this stuff.
ok ok. i get the idea.

lee draws away the katana and tamaki throws her shinai back to its location.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:47 pm

"shees, i said i was sorry, damn, your boobs are the opposite size of your temper.
i'ts not like i mastered my abilities yet.
i'm working on it though.
"

Raziël walks back outside and sees chaos...

"eh? who are you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next