Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

The DisruptioN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:32 am

lee still had the katana in his right hand. he looked at it a few times while he aimlessly walked forward. he just kept wondering what was up with the katana and why it had electrical powers... if it came from the sword. in the distance he saw a city, a big one. it was already getting late and lee was exhausted. he collapsed on the side of the road.

i need... some rest...

as he fell asleep, a police car drove by. they saw the body of lee and decided to take a look. they used a flash-light to get a good look. they saw lee's face as if it had been thorn apart. they confirmed it was lee, took a picture of the body and just drove off. thinking lee is dead, and that the strange murders would stop.

the next morning, nearly afternoon, lee woke up and looked around him. he was still on the side of the road. he picked up his katana and started to walk towards the city again. after an hour he had arrived. he saw a small store with a vending machine standing against the wall. he searched for some coins and inserted them. he got a soda out of the machine. he started drinking while he walked on with his katana in hand. eventho he walked in between a decent amount of people, none of them seemed to be seeing his katana. he didn't know what was going on, or where he was heading to.

then he heard some battle cries. true his instinct he ran towards where he heard it and then saw it was a kendo club. he stood still in front of the entrance.

maybe i just need some distraction. that would be it.

he entered the building and saw people being busy with practise. only one person noticed that lee had come in. she had long red hair and was instantly inspecting lee. she looked at lee's right hand on then at his shadow. she didn't see the katana, but she did see the shadow of it. strange as it was, she didn't know how far this was real. she then walked up to lee.

welcome to the south end kendo club. i am Tamaki Kousaka. you?
Lee Hodges. i just came into town and noticed this place. c-can i join in? m-maybe?
sure. we don't get lots of men in here and the male members we have are on vacation. i will get you some gear that you can wear, then i will be testing you to see how good you are at this. deal?
yeah sure...
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN - Page 6 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:31 am

'Okay,' Jynx replied. She followed Raziel to the room.

---The next day---

Jynx woke up and realised that she hadn't taken her headphones off from around her neck.

'Ouch,' she complained, before getting up and sorting herself out.

She then went into the living room and sat down, waiting for Raziel.

---Meanwhile---

A mysterious figure was watching Raziel and Jynx. The same person was watching Lee and Tamaki.

He seemed interested in something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:32 am

The next day...

When Raziël woke up he walked into the kitchen and started to bake some eggs

When they were nearly done he heard something from the living room.

"hmm?.... ah it's you, already awake?
I'm just making some breakfast, most important meal of the day, and since pizza and lasagna are a bit heavy for breakfast i made some eggs... you want an egg, or something else?
You name it and i'll bake it... after breakfast we'll take off.
"
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:51 pm

lee got the armour pieces on after he placed his katana against a locker. he got out of the changing room and saw tamaki waiting with two shinai's. she gave one to lee and took it and wielded it instantly.

there. you know how to hold it, so... lets get on with it.
yeah, this'll be fun.

they both got in place and waited until someone signalled the start. tamaki took a step forward and lee instantly started to attack tamaki. tamaki blocked it, still looking straight at lee. lee kept pressing until he felt he had to take a different approach. he took a step back and tried to strike tamaki's hand. tamaki didn't expect it and took the hit.

that is how to fight. now get it on.
ok... you will lose.

after the got back to there place, they got to another fight and now tamaki kept looking at lee's shadow. lee was striking multiple times but everything was blocked perfectly. then tamaki went in the attack and instantly got a head-strike.

this is enough for now.
tell me about it. i really wonder how you did that.
secret... now go get yourself changed back. you look like you're not in the right condition to be doing this anyway. i'll see you in a minute.

lee walked into the changing room and removed the armour pieces from himself. he looked at his katana and then just aimlessly stared at the ground.

what the hell am i doing... this won't help me, it only makes the will to fight people stronger. just what am i doing...

tamaki had walked towards the door and heard lee talk to himself. she felt that there was something about lee. something inhuman. she knocked and then came in, closing the door behind her. she took a seat next to lee. she saw the shadow of the katana the leaned against a locker.

i'm sorry but i couldn't help hearing you talk to yourself. for how far you all-right?
just not at all. and if you want the truth, i actually killed people. i don't know why or even how, but i did.

tears came from lee's eye's. he hated it as much as people would hate him for the killing. tamaki looked at lee's shadow noticing something odd.

i thought that if i would do kendo again, i would be distracted from all this. but it only makes it worse. i just feel the killing sensation burning up inside me.

then tamaki saw something in lee's shadow that she didn't like at all. lee's shadow, for tamaki's sight, was on fire. she stood up and pointed two fingers at lee's forehead while placing her left hand on her right wrist. a light circle with a lock sign in it appeared in front of lee's forehead. then it disappeared.

i... what did... why...? just what... did you do? i don't feel angry or pressured anymore.
i can easily answer that for you. there is a demon inside you. and it tries to control you. i saw it in your shadow.
you saw it in my shadow? that is odd.
tell me about it. but i can read shadows. that is how i saw all your attacks coming in the second round. when you just came in, you were holding nothing at all, while your shadow was holding a katana.
you saw the katana? well.. it is what i used for the killing. now i am in a city i do not know, have no home right now and... in my home town, the police at probably after me.
i saw the news the morning and i saw a pic of you... you were confirmed dead, and the murders are still going on. you can stay at my place. i think there is more to learn about you. and you need me to keep the demon in the back of your head.
that is some comforting news. and thanks, i owe you.
don't mention it. i'll bring you to my house.

lee picked up his katana. tamaki was suddenly able to see the katana itself. tamaki got into the other changing room and got into her normal clothes. they then went outside to walk towards tamaki's home.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:09 am

Jynx thought about the care home, and their soggy cereal. She chuckled.

'I'll just have some of whatever's going,' she said, 'Though I do have a likeness for scrambled eggs on toast.'

---Meanwhile---

'She's acting rather normal...' the man muttered to himself, 'Funny really, how they can do that...'

He also watched Tamaki and Lee.

'So, the girl can read shadows and lock spirits, huh?' he asked himself, 'Whilst the guy's a swordsman... interesting...'
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:54 am

Raziël gives a scrambled egg and some toast

"don't mind the burn marks on the toast, you can probably scrape that off,
The toaster went a bit out of control, hehe

Raziël grabs his own toast and eggs and eats it within several seconds.
"ahhh!, done, i'll head to the car, so get in when you're done with you're breakfast"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:18 pm

Jynx ate quickly and then rushed out to the car. She'd never been in a car before, always the mingy minibus.

'I've never been in a car before,' she said, 'I wanna press all the buttons.'

She resisted the temptation to press every single button on the daschboard. She put her seatbelt on.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Raziël looked at jynx with an odd face

"you'd better not push all the buttons, it looks like it's going to rainand i don't want the roof gone.
you no push buttons!
" Raziël said while pointing at jynx.

Raziël backs up and drives down the street and comes to a sudden stop.

" which way did he go?"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Jynx chuckled. Her eyes glowed yellow and she found where Lee was.

'Next town on. Going out north,' she replied.

---Meanwhile---

The man smirked.

'So... she's an isokinetic...' he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:43 am

Raziël looked a jynx with one eyebrow raised.
how'd she know so quickly?

"ok, north it is"

Raziël drove off in the northern direction

"this way IS north is it?"
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:32 am

they were nearly at tamaki's house. they didn't feel like talking much out in the open. lee just followed tamaki. tamaki didn't mind it that much. she looked around to see how lee was holding up when she suddenly saw a shadow pass by on the street at extremely high speed. from how it looks, it was something the was flying.

what was that? there is nothing more to see. with that speed it is probably nothing for me to worry about.
you saw something?
i thought i saw something but... it's nothing. we're here.

tamaki opened and door and got in. lee followed without hesitation now. he instantly looked around to see where everything was.

make yourself at home. you will need it for now.
this is all very kind of you. i will have to find a way to repay you for it somehow.
not really needed. i just like to help others. next to that, i don't have a car, so i can't bring you to your own home. not to worry, we will find a way to get you back.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:08 pm

'Yeah, this way's north,' Jynx replied, nodding her head.

Her eyes narrowed as she noticed a presence lurking in the shadows.

---Meanwhile---

The man chuckled. So she'd noticed him after all.

Hiding in plain sight as rather impressive, he must admit.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:59 pm

lee placed his katana on a small table in the living room. he was still slightly looking around. tamaki wanted to start talking but true the front window saw something in the shadows. she instantly grabbed lee's head to make it look like they were kissing. lee was extremely surprised.

*whispering*whatever you think of, we got trouble. we can't talk about some supernatural stuff.
what do you mean we can't?
i saw some bad signs in the shadows, someone is spying on us. you understand?
yes but-
not another word about this.
o-okay... i really didn't expect you to get this close up to me.

tamaki let go of lee and took a step back. she sighed and looked a little annoyed at lee.

that joke was not funny. and you are bad at making fake expressions.
well you got me by surprise... oh whatever. at least this is better then sitting next to raziël in a car. lets just try and think of something fun today to do... alltho i do need some rest... meh i have energy enough.
yeah, lets have some fun.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:33 am

"well, ok then, this way it is then"
Raziël took off again.

Raziël and Jynx headed north (for sure this time) in Raziël's car.

'ok, the next town is like half an hour away just let me...."
Raziël headed for the glove compartment and took a map out of it.
He folded the map open a bit and looked.

"ok, looks like i've got to take this turn"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:28 am

Jynx facepalmed.

'You're reading a map... whilst driving...' she muttered, 'I'll be your navigator, dammit! Just gimme the map and make yourself be a safe driver.'

---Meanwhile---

He'd been spotted by the girl. She could read shadows, it seemed.

He grinned as he ran alongside the car. The man was a fool but the girl had sense.

---Jynx---

Jynx's eyes narrowed and she struck her hand against the glass. A blue ripple echoed out and hit an invisible object.

---Meanwhile---

He'd lost his sight. He couldn't see anything around him.

It didn't take him long to recover it, but they were already gone when he had.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:48 pm

finally after diving for a while Raziël and jynx arrived in the next town.

"so, you think he's around in this city, i'll find a parking space and then we'll try to find him"

after another 15 minutes of driving Raziël finally found a parking space.

"phew finally , damn, paid parking... ow well..."

Raziël walked towards the parking meter and threw a coin in, but when he touched the meter it suddenly melted a bit making the meter unusable and unreadable.

"oops....."
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:47 am

'Oh well, at least we don't have to pay,' Jynx replied, shrugging.

---Meanwhile---

The man had managed to make his way to the city and had found Jynx and Raziel.

He also jumped onto the roof of a nearby car and sat down, watching Tamaki's house.

Hmmm... he thought to himself, Should I introduce myself? Whaddya reckon, Satoshi?

Nah, another, almost identical voice, replied, Just lie in wait, Hatoshi. We'll get them...
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:00 am

Raziël grabs a map of the city out of his pocket and looks at it

"There's a Kendo club not too far from here, perhaps we should take a look there?
Let's see, the club is about... that way
"

Raziël points to the direction of the kendo club, the he suddenly grabs a picture of lee out of his pocket
"all we got to do is show em this picture and ask if someone has seen this guy"
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:54 am

tamaki walked into the kitchen and looked at how much food she actually had left. there was barely anything. she walked back into the livingroom.

i need to get some food. and you are coming with me. i need to feed you as well and i don't know what you like.
i guess you wouldn't give me a choice anyway.
indeed, i was going to drag you along if you didn't want to come.

tamaki grabbed lee's arm and pulled him along. once out of the house, tamaki let go again so she could properly lock the door. lee's katana was still inside. they walked to some walmart and were getting what they needed. they then had to wait in the line.

... sooo... you ever had any pets?
nope. you?
none at all.
ok.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:47 pm

'How the hell did you get that picture?' Jynx asked, 'You've never had one before... at least, I don't think so.'

She looked around and sighed.

'I'm hungry,' she complained, 'This happens when I don't do my basic routine... oh well. Once we've visited the kendo club, how 'bout we visit Walmart? ...Or maybe before?'
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:44 am

"sure, now that you mention it i AM kinda hungry too... to the walmart it is and get something to eat"

Raziël looked at the map.
"it's that way"
Raziël points in the direction of the nearest walmart.
while pointing an electric jolt fires from his hand hitting a nearby traffic light disrupting it, almost causing an accident.
"ow damn!, no one saw that right?"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:00 am

'Only the people who didn't get involved in the accident,' Jynx replied, 'But all they'll've seen is a traffic light go fuckwall.'

---Meanwhile---

Satoshi had gone to the Walmart as he was hungry. There he found Hatoshi, who had just fully recovered from being blinded.

'They should be here already, if not soon,' he said.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:36 am

"ok, let's go then"
Raziël crossed the street and started walking towards the walmart
[i]let's see what'll i buy, a bag of chips will be nice or a really, really big bucket of ice cream?

Raziël turned to jynx

"neh?, what'll you take to eat... just wondering, just... you know.. i'd really like some ice cream"
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:17 pm

what is this strange feeling of having to start a conversation? oh we're at the counter now.

tamaki handed over the money. then tamaki and lee got outside and started to walk back to tamaki's home.

sooo... you ever had a lawnmower being driven over your feet?
no... wait.. you had a lawnmower running over your feet?
nah. just wondered how you would react to something that would be so bloody.
okay... ... ... wow. she is such a sadistic and odd women. with thoughts like that, i really wonder if she is mentally insane or something. ... no wonder she never had any pets, and is living alone.

tamaki looked at lee's shadow and saw his thoughts. she placed the stuff on the ground, grabbed lee's head and pressed it between her breasts. lee started waving his arm wildly as he didn't get any air.

i can read your thoughts you ass! your shadow tells me everything!

then lee's arms stopped moving and he was more of a ragdoll.

why did he stop mov- ... oh damn! humans need air i forgot!

tamaki placed lee on the ground to reanimate him. after first doing it wrong, she got lee back to this world. lee got up and picked up what tamaki had placed on the ground.

you should really think before you actually do something. now i feel dizzy. lets just move on.
i will keep it in mind. i need some self control as well i guess. ... maybe... you can help me with that?
i will help you. but please, keep in mind that i need air.

the two went on walking towards tamaki's home.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:03 am

'Ice cream is good,' Jynx replied, 'I like it.'

---Meanwhile---

Satoshi followed Tamaki and Lee, using his power to remain more or less undetected.

She read his mind through his shadow... some freakish stuff that is, he said telepathically to Hatoshi

Hatoshi shrugged and walked inside the shop. Jynx's eyes narrowed and she punched him in the face when he was close enough. He instantly became visible as his power dispelled.

'Isokinetics can punch hard, it seems...' he grumbled, 'You even threw off my power... that's quite good.'

'I suppose it was you who made me temporarily blind before?' he asked.

'Yeah,' Jynx replied, 'Why are you following us? I don't trust you.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next