Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

The DisruptioN - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:51 am

tamaki sighs after that raziël was dragged out. she then gave lee her keys and lee closed the front door and locked it. he then came back, gave the keys back and sat down next to tamaki again.

he seems to know you. is he always like that?
pretty much yeah. even if he wants to help, there is still something he will screw up with.
oh well, so he is also from that town you are from. you would have been able to go back already then.
i think i much rather stay here. my name is clean here, i'm not alone for a change. i also don't need to worry about work, for now at least.
what about your own house?
good point there.

some time later, they got to work in the kitchen and prepared dinner. they decided not to talk about all the superhuman stuff for now, just in case someone would be spying on them again. in this time, they have gotten more used to each other and got to know more about each other. for now, there was nothing to interrupt them.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:24 am

"i see why you can be so sad over that, but look it at this way..."
Raziël said while still being dragged
"the demons, if you hadn't done that, you would've been dead too, and the demons would've probably kept on tearing people apart, so you saved those that died by your hand from torture...
and don't worry so much hearing your story, i won't judge you for what happened it wasn't your fault.
"
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Samantha could see where the “disruption” had supposedly taken place. She was observing the location through her watch’s binocular function. She couldn’t really see anything suspicious, except for the building with the boarded up windows. For some reason, her instincts told her that was where she would find her “prey”.
Samantha took some pictures of the location and sent them back to Headquarters. She then began a “walk-by”, to see if she could get a closer look as she walked by. She walked on the sidewalk, looking at the building through her peripheral vision as she passed it, as well as at its surroundings.
After she had walked out of sight from the building, she slipped into another alleyway to organize her thoughts. While she hadn’t seen anything to prove something special had happened there, she did see some suspicious markings on the walls. She also heard voices from inside the building. Her instincts continued to tell her that these were the people she was looking for.
It was getting late, so she decided the best course of action would be to watch to building from a distance until nightfall, and sneak in under the cover of darkness. She relayed her plan to HQ, and went looking for a suitable sentry location. The trail had not grown cold! However, she had the sneaking sensation that not all was as it seemed…
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The DisruptioN - Page 11 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:20 pm

Chaos
“As I said before, this is my hometown, you can practise your powers as much as you want. For the moment I have something to do” I say morosely. I slowly walk through the rubble to a bit that's partitioned off. I open the gate that has obviously been bent back into shape. Multiple mounds of earth with a rock that has been quite badly shaped and stuffed at the top of it, a 'home made' graveyard.

Four black, withered roses in the 'middle altar', really just a circular stone with a slightly shallower and less wide circle cut out of it and soil in that. I remove the four roses that are already there and place them carefully in a line next to me. I then plant the new ones. I create water in my hand and sprinkle it over the soil evenly. I crouch down next the altar. As I do, tears in my eyes, "I'm sorry" I say.

Last edited by chaosmancer on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:22 am

"so, this is... was chaos' home town?, wow i do NOT want to get in a fight with him

so i guess it's time to train my powers, get more powerful and gain more control over my powers...
you know there IS one thing bothering me
"

Raziël looked at everyone and then after a brief pause...

"training my powers would be so much easier if someone wasn't still dragging me around, since i require oxygen to live, and i'm pretty much running out by now"
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN - Page 11 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:36 am

Jynx let go.

'Fine,' she said, 'I'm going to train as well. Might as well try to find new patterns.'

'Patterns?' Hatoshi asked.

'Yeah,' Jynx replied, 'Patterns.'

I really don't know what to try though, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:13 pm

OOC: @powerrave if you are unhappy with what I will do in the next two posts then just post a complaint and I shall correct it next post

BIC:Chaos

I sit down on the edge of the altar facing the gate, perhaps I should try to get to know my 'inner voice' better.

So, what are you exactly, good or evil I mean.
neither.
how the hell can you be neither.
I am neutral.
You really don't give much information do you.
you're damn right.

I hear a loud noise come from behind me.
"demons?" I say out loud

OOC: @powerrave: If you don't want it to be just post it OOC since I've got my cover story set up.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:54 pm

OOC: it is interesting now. i have no idea what you are planning to do. just as long as it sticks to the rules of this RP.

RP:
tamaki and lee were enjoying the dinner they made. after there were done eating, the got the stuff back to the kitchen, washed the dishes and all. after a while, tamaki and lee were watching tv again. tamaki was already nearly falling asleep, leaning on lee's shoulder. then she accidentally pressed the volume up button on the remote and instantly woke up by the sudden noise. lee lowered at again.

you really had it for today, haven't you, already that sleepy.
yeah, and i can barely see shadows now. i'm happy that you are here.
oh well, at least you can be happy now. she has been using an insane amount of her energy today, also with the loss of her control. i shouldn't be surprised that she is this tired.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:16 am

OOC: so no godmodding, or powerplaying, along with 5S.R. kay.

The ground quakes ever so slightly, I stand up and turn round. They wouldn't dare come to a graveyard... would they. Slight cracks appear in the ground

*sigh* I knew it, oh well lets get this over and done with, I'm hungry, haven't eaten since...
2days 3 hours and six minutes ago, but who's counting?

I snigger as 3 creatures surrounded by a thick black aura burst out of the ground. "you bastards" I say out loud "you can't appear in a graveyard, I thought that demons would have some sort of line that they couldn't cross. tsk I don't know."

not much of a graveyard, there are no bodies.
Is it the bodies that make it a graveyard or the memories?
touché.
now what say you we beat the shit out of these guys and go have some food.
sounds like a good plan to me.

I look at the demons, pretty generic beast demons, wolf/tiger like with huge claws, imaginative. I create multiple fireballs in the air and launch them towards the demons all at once. just before they hit I crush the fireballs into multiple tiny ones causing a miniature rain of fire upon the demons.

(like this although he doesn't crush the fire, he makes it like that about 2:20)
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:07 pm

Night had fallen over the city. The rate at which it was getting darker was almost startling. Samantha realized that she hadn’t been able to rest for quite some time, and was beginning to tire. But she knew rest would have to wait, as she must move in under the cover of darkness. She would circle the building, mapping out in her head any possible entrances and exits. Than she would wait for the lights to be turned off, while listening closely. If she determines that the subjects have gone to sleep, or if there aren’t any signs of life at all, she would move in, most likely through the back door. She was beginning to have second thoughts about this mission, but knew she must press on.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:23 am

you know, its getting quite late and today was quite exhausting. lets go to bed... ... you did fix up something for me to sleep on i hope.
don't worry, i have something.

tamaki got upstairs and and got ready to go to sleep. lee checked the front and back door to see if they were locked. he turned off the TV and then the lights. when he got upstairs he brushed his teeth and then went to tamaki's room. his face turned red when he found tamaki waiting for him, in nothing more then underwear and a bra.

well, join in.
you got to be kidding me.
just got in here will ya. we can talk about our supernatural happening this way. don't think we would be spied on here.

lee sighed and got into bed next to tamaki.

hehe... your nervous.
what? that another ability of yours?
no, i can feel trough the bed that you are slightly shaking.

lee calmed down and looked at tamaki. tamaki had her eye's closed for a bit. then she got a little soft ball from under the bed and threw it against the light-switch to turn off the lights. several minutes later, they remembered the talking they wanted to do.

eh i forgot, now we can finally talk about our powers. you know, i can't read shadows in this kind of darkness. it's a bit like-
there is something here...

lee slowly moved his hand to his katana which he left next to the bed.

it's on the ceiling. i can see that there is something there.
what?

then lee quickly grabbed his katana and pushed tamaki off of the bed. the fiend landed on the bed, on the place where tamaki was. tamaki now saw that there was something standing on the bed, but couldn't see anything else.

now i see it. well, not really, but i can see it is standing on the bed.

the fiend walked off of the bed and turned to lee. lee swung his katana at the fiend multiple times, but all was blocked by the steel claws on the fiend. sparks flew off on every hit. after the many hits, lee got a bit of an idea of how the fiend looked. steel claws for hands, steel armour running over the back. and a steel beak on its face, the rest being all flesh. then lee got his katana in the beak with a swing. it was at the point on where he could cut into the flesh, but then the fiend rampaged forward and got hold of lee's shoulder with the upper part of the beak. the beak already dug into lee's shoulder and the lower part of the beak slowly started to penetrate the armpit.

tamaki! DO SOMETHING! ITS TRYING TO CUT OFF MY ARM!

tamaki was stuck in a state of fear, nothing what she could do in this darkness.

TAMAKI!!!

she got behind lee and grabbed both parts of the beak and tried pulling them out. lee couldn't do much with the fiend up close like that, he could put any strength in the katana to cut true. tamaki was successful in pulling out the beak. lee quickly found his way away from the fiend. tamaki used to space she got to get a more steady stance. then she was able to tear off the lower part of the beak with just her own strength.

how did she get that much strength? there were tons of pressure on those things.
you alright?
i've been better.

blood was flowing out of the thorn apart flesh of the fiend. it looked at tamaki and rammed her against a wall with the right claw, putting a lot of pressure behind it to dig into her skin and crush everything. a surge of electricity went true the katana.

you stay the fuck away from her!

the katana got filled with electrical energy as lee swung it at the fiend. he instantly cut the fiend in half, somewhat burning true the flesh and steel. then the electrical energy disappeared from the katana. the body of the fiend disappeared and lee turn on the lights in the bedroom. tamaki looked at lee's shadow, but didn't see any sign of the fiend inside him doing anything. she still had the fear in her eye's. never before has she been this scared before.

nothing a few plasters won't fix. you ok tamaki?
i... i...

tamaki got tears in her eye's and fell into lee's arms. she didn't know what to say, but lee understood how she felt. it was the first time she looked death in the eye's like that.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Having circled the building, Samantha waited nearby. She saw the lights and TV being turned off, as well as heard footsteps going upstairs. She didn’t hear any coming back down as she proceeded swiftly to the back door. It was, as she expected, locked. It was time to really use her power.
She put her hand to the door’s lock, changed form to a liquid, and trickled through it. After reaching the other side, she returned to her previous form. She usually felt a little dizzy after doing this kind of thing, but was able to recover quickly. Then she remembered that her watch can’t change with her, so she unlocked the door to retrieve it and put it back on.
After doing so, she heard some noise coming from upstairs. She stealthily but swiftly made her way upstairs to investigate. It was coming from what she suspected to be a bedroom (as most houses are arranged that way). She put her ear to the door, and from what she heard deduced that there were two people and something else inside. She was about to open the door and help when she saw a flash, and then the lights coming back on. Samantha listened closely a short time more before deciding she being too risky, and silently backed away towards the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:58 am

Chaos

Two of the demons were thrown back by my fireball barrage, but the third one dodged it by leaping towards me.

Where are your 'friends' now eh?
look , they didn't hear it, it wasn't that loud also are we going to revert to the 'they're all against me' state of conversation again because I don't want that to happen, I think creating fire in my right hand and stepping left. I then grab the demons face and at point blank range cause the fire to explode, throwing the creature back to the other two, And besides this is practical training is it not? The way that you say it makes it sound like the demons will never visit again after this.
touché, well then, let the training begin.

With that I create Darkness in my right hand and fire in my left, merge them together and send a black wall of flames hurtling towards the demons.

Dodge this ya bastards, I think to myself cockily.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:18 am

Jynx noticed the fight, as do Satoshi and Hatoshi.

Just in time too, as a demon lunged at them and nearly crushed Jynx. If it wasn't for her quick thinking, she would've been killed, or came away with more than the scratch she had received.

'Whadda we do?' Jynx asked.

'Attack 'em?' Satoshi asked, half-jokingly.

'Hello?' Jynx replied, waving a hand in front of Satoshi's face, 'Girl with no real powers, coming through! Demons would crush me into dirt.'

Hatoshi manipulated the nearby vibes, and sent a slash of flame at the nearest demons. Satoshi manipulated the nearest demons' minds, torturing them with merciless pain.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:54 am

Chaos

See, they did turn up, are you sick of being wrong yet?
one of these days I will be right.
and on that day I too shall know that they're against me.
yeah, move.
I'm on it.

I use a burst of wind to launch me into the air and a demon lands in the place I once was looking slightly confused.

"hello, decided to come then" I laugh as two of the demons are scorched... the other one seemed to dodge it... how the hell did he do that. I create several bolts of lightning that are aimed directly at the demon that dodged. It skillfully evades all but one, the last one which I had tactically made him jump into. I then create a beam of light which I control to hit all three of the demons in turn. Of course the other two look slightly more beaten up than that one.

stop being so cautious and use a more powerful move, you're creative and yet you use extremely weak moves
good point...

"you might want to be further away for this one guys" I say. As I land I create dark in my right hand and light in my left, I slam my hands together and form twilight (element not movie).

"yeah... take a few steps back please" I say as a warning. The demons by now were circling me... idiots, can't they see that I'm charging up an attack?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:00 am

Hatoshi whipped something out of his pocket and flicked a switch on it. A huge shield of red energy erupted from the tip of this cylindrical implement and surrounded himself, Satoshi, Jynx and Raziel.

'Safe now,' Hatoshi said, giving Chaos a thumbs-up, 'Do what you will. These lasers deflect anything and everything to the atomic level.'

'That's exaggerating,' Satoshi pointed out.

Hatoshi shrugged.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:41 am

lee placed tamaki on the bed and then looked at the door, thinking he heard something.

probably nothing... say tamaki, where do you keep the first-aid kit?
in the kitchen. i need to there at some points.
i can already guess which points.
talking a bit softer: from the shadows under the door, i could tell that something or someone is still there.

lee holstered his katana, and took it with him on his back. he opened the door like he normally would, giving the impression he didn't know of anything. it was quite dark in the hallway and lee had forgotten which way the stairs were. he then found a light-switch in the hallway and flipped it. then he looked towards the staircase.

OOC: now to see if you will chose to bet out of sight in time, or be spotted, F_C. i am curious.
@chaosmancer: at some points it is not very clear on whether your character is talking or just a description of what is going on. guess you forget the "" at some points. please try and keep it in mind.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:43 am

OOC: No, some of them are parts where his character is thinking. He just doesn't realise how pretty the Enter key is.

I'll go edit them, if you want
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 am

OOC: putting them like this is also good.it is common for thinking things.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Chaos

"Cool. Hey where's Raziel, or is he still training?" I say. The twilight climbs up my arms, spreading through my body, charging to the level where I could feel it pulsing. A demon let out a shrill high pitched shriek and all three jumped towards me. I smirked and slammed my fist into the ground.

Pillars of pure twilight energy repeatedly struck the demons. One by one they turned to dust, apart from one who still stood even after the attack. He jumped at me, falling for the same trick as last time, I step to the side, grab his face and release the rest of the energy that I had stored. "well that was fun" I say. I fall onto my knees So this is my limit I think before collapsing.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:53 am

Jynx caught Chaos before his head hit the ground.

'Gotcha, you reckless fool,' she said, a friendly tone in her voice, 'Fighting demons with that amount of power isn't going to help you.'

Suddenly, something smashed Satoshi and Hatoshi into a nearby tree and knocked them unconscious. It slammed Raziel up against a wall and metal cuffs strapped him there.

It then went and tried to grab Jynx. Still holding Chaos, she managed to jump out of the way just in time.

The thing revealed itself to be a man dressed in some strange red and white outfit.

'I will take you away for testing, Archetype,' he said, 'You will come with me.'

'And if I refuse?' Jynx asked.

'Then all of your friends will suffer,' the man replied, 'I have no desire to fight, but if it comes to it, I will use force.'

'You're with that skeleton man, right?' Jynx asked, smirking, 'You went after Satoshi and Hatoshi first, you sleazy cowards. Which shows you need them. You also need to keep Raziel alive, as he's the key. So you're bluffing.'

'I can still hurt the boy,' the man replied, motioning to Chaos, 'He is not connected to you and is unnecessary.'

Jynx's grin spread wider.

'Just try and take him from me!' she replied cockily, 'Because I refuse your terms. I will not be taken for testing. There is no point whatsoever to that! Get your own isokinetic, sleaze-ball.'

The man's eyelid twitched and an anger vein pulsed in his forehead. He had a shorter fuse than the skeleton man. A very short fuse indeed.

Fire erupted from his hands and aimed at Chaos. Jynx adeptly dodged and used her free hand to take one of the chains from her headphones. She swung it at the man, who jumped out of the way. It smashed into the ground where he'd been standing just milliseconds before it hit.

Damn, don't hit the girl, he thought to himself, Well how am I supposed to do that!? She's carrying the only guy I'm allowed to attack!

He turned invisible and went behind Jynx, who flung her chain at him once more, knocking him away.

'Isokinetics can see invisible people, dumbass,' she drawled mockingly, 'Use your brain.'

He recovered quickly and threw more fire at Chaos. It was too close to dodge, so Jynx turned and took the brunt of the force on her back, which sent her flying. She recovered quickly.

DAMN! the man yelled in his head, I'm not allowed to hit her!

He turned visible again and sighed.

Screw orders, he thought to himself, The bitch is going down! Besides, their only order was to not KILL her. They didn't say anything about a little... collateral damage.

A fireball appeared in the man's hand and he threw it at Jynx, who dodged. He then flashed up to where she'd jumped to and fired the next fireball at point blank range, knocking Jynx back to the floor. She still hadn't allowed Chaos to receive any damage, but this was just getting stupid.

'We should have a fair fight,' she said, 'I put Chaos down, you leave him be, got it?'

'Deal,' the man replied, smirking, 'One-on-one with no hindrances.'

Jynx put Chaos down next to Satoshi and Hatoshi and readied herself to fight.

'Bring it,' she said, grinning cockily.

Last edited by The Insanity Factor on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:09 am

OOC: the following posts will actually take place inside my head as I am unconscious. also from now on blue will be my speaking colour, I shall use italics for the main thinking, red is the head voice and black is everything else.

my eyes open and I see a man standing in front of me... well at least I think he's a man, he's at least half human.
When I said use more power I didn't mean 'go overboard and expend all your energy leaving you defenceless'. It was three moderately powerful demons, that was overkill.
Yeah... who are you, where am I?
You are inside your own head
Still doesn't answer who you are, so tell me, what is your name?
My name is Shigo Masamura

What the hell are you doing inside my head and what do you want with me?
I am here to guide you along your destined path
'Destined path' huh? Destiny doesn't exist
Not the popularised version of destiny where everything is fixed, you take many different path but some events are still fixed, how you get to them is really up to you.

So, how the hell did you get into my head
You absorbed me
How did I do that.
You-
And no cryptic bullshit, I've had enough of that!
You absorbed me when your power was released at point blank range
So that would mean that you're the demon that scarred me
Yes, you remember those destined events, everything in that town was pre-determined
How do you know?
I was told by a higher being, that a special child in a town in the middle of nowhere is supposed to obtain the powers of an Asura, someone who is half demon half human, and that was all I was told, no reason given. In fact I bet you can't remember the name of you town due to the new popular name for it
Of course I can remember my own birthplace, how dumb do you think I am. It's true name is Irae.

So anyway you're the demon that attacked me, so was it foreseen that you would be absorbed?

I don't know destined events have different paths, some paths are fixed but at some points they will fork off, but it is most likely that it was determined, I am the source of your powers after all. our mind and body are one.
so technically I am one third demon
Yes. Part of you is demon. My full powers are not available yet.
How is that possible? We are one in mind and soul
It's like an install time, my powers won't be available until you get through all of the stupid menus, except these menus are again linked to destined events, along with certain actions you make, and before you ask, no I don't now what they are.

OOC: so- much- colour- change
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:55 am

The man started by throwing a fireball at Jynx, who dodged it easily and jumped into the air.

'So, for courtesy reasons, what can I call you?' she asked the man.

'I have many names,' the man replied, aiming a kick at Jynx as she landed. She blocked, as he expected. At the moment, they were just playing around. They needed to get more into the fight before actually getting serious, 'Some call me Kurōnsanpuru, or Kuron for short. Some call me Gikan or Okuri. My name within the company is Kumikaeru. My given name is Suzaku.'

He stopped pretty short, as if he was going to say his last name but decided against it.

'You?' he asked, dodging the flying chain with ease, 'It seems rude to keep calling you "Archetype".'

'Jynx,' Jynx replied, retracting her chain and throwing it once more, 'And where's the "Archetype" thing come from anyway?'

Suzaku smiled.

'I'll make you a deal,' he said, 'You win, I explain everything. You lose, I get to take you back with me for testing. Deal?'

'Deal,' Jynx replied, 'Talking time's over. Now to fight!'

Suddenly, music started, coming from seemingly nowhere. The song was Smooth Criminal by Alien Ant Farm. Jynx lunged at Suzaku, who blocked and retaliated with a a fireball, which Jynx just dodged - it singed her hair slightly. She landed on her hands, did a flip and attempted to kick Suzaku in the head. He ducked just in time but got hit by the second kick, aimed much lower. It knocked him away, but he recovered quickly and sent a stream of fire at Jynx, who was hit square in the chest by the blow, which also burned through her clothes. It knocked her down to the ground. Suzaku smirked, but was cut short as Jynx rose once more, her eyes glowing bright red and her expression that of rage incarnate.

'You destroyed my only decent top,' she snarled, 'DAMN YOU, YOU BASTARD, YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!'

Here eyes glowed purple and she punched at Suzaku. Flames spread from her punch and hit him in the stomach, which took him by surprise and sent him crashing into a nearby tree.

'Woah,' he said in a happily surprised tone, chuckling slightly and grinning, 'That was surprising. I forgot you could copy powers from your memories. Quite silly of me, really.'

Jynx looked at him, confused. He took that chance and sent a large amount of smaller fireballs in her direction.

If what he says is true, and I can copy powers from my memory... Jynx thought. She remembered back to when Chaos was watering the roses, Here goes nothing!

She landed and spun around, holding her hands out to her sides. She closed her eyes and concentrated on when Chaos had watered those roses. Small sprinkles of water erupted from the palms of her hands and drenched the fireballs, putting them out.

Fantastic, she said to herself, But they were small. If he uses a bigger one, that wouldn't stand a chance...

Suzaku put the heels of his palms together and fired a large blast of fire. Jynx dodgerolled but still got hit pretty badly on her arm, scorching off part of her right sleeve and burning the skin underneath it. Her eyes glowed red again and she rushed at Suzaku, battering him with punches and kicks. He dodged a few and blocked some more, but most of them hit him. Her last punch knocked him back, but he sprung off the edge of the tree and headbutted her in the chest, knocking her back and into a nearby wall, where she lay, barely conscious, knocked and bloodied from a mix of blows and the force of the last blow.

Suzaku walked over to her and bent down to her level. He looked into her fading eyes and smiled. She returned the smile, closed her eyes and gave Suzaku a "Glasgow Kiss".

As their foreheads connected, memories flashed through Suzaku's head.

---

'What are you, nuts!?' a young boy with short, yellow hair and purple eyes yelled, 'Who is she!? What are you doing to her!? Let her go!'

'Calm down, Kumikaeru,' a man replied calmly, 'It is Jiken. It is for no other purpose than to find out the limit of the gifted mind and body.'

'We created it using your DNA, Kumikaeru,' a woman explained, 'So, officially, you are its parent.'

'NO!' the boy shouted in reply, 'She's not just some experiment! It's cruel to do that to a newborn child! Cruel, I swear it!'

'What would you understand of it, Kamikaeru?' the man responded in a scornful tone, 'You are not even five years old. Don't go on about things you don't understand.'

The boy sighed and nodded.

'Yes, sir...' he said, walking out of the laboratory.

---

Night time. The lab was deserted. The newborn child was still in the glass box full of green bubbling liquid where she'd been all of her short life, attached to several machines by wires.

The young boy opened the lid on the glass box and took the young baby out, wrapping her up in his white cotton shawl.

'I won't let them hurt you,' he said, smiling at the young child, 'Never again... imouto.'

He closed the lid on the box and walked out, holding the newborn child in his arms.

---

The full moon shone down, illuminating the back roads and alleyways near the lab. The young boy made his way to the door of the nearest building, the care home, and laid the newborn child down. A single tear welled up in each of his eyes and he looked downcast. He knelt near the baby for a while, keeping her warm.

'Gomenasairo... imouto,' he said, the tears rolling down his cheeks and splashing on the newborn child's face, 'I wish I could be there for you... but I can't... I just hope they forget about you, and you can live as well as possible...'

He then stood up and walked away slowly, downcast.

---

The girl wasn't yet three years old. She was enjoying herself with her favourite hobby - bashing her "big brother" on the head with her rattle.

A woman came into the room and started talking to the other adult in the room - a tall man with a warm smile. The woman pointed at the young girl and the man shook his head.

'No,' the man said, 'We can't afford to hand her over. That boy insisted we keep her safe, when he could no longer come to see her.'

'Well, what can we do?' the woman asked, 'They want her really badly. They'll give us any amount of money, and they aren't above using force. Some of the other kids could be killed.'

'Then we'll move her to another care home when she's old enough,' the man replied, 'When she's five, we can legally move her to another care home. They need holding off until then, maybe with some kind of binding deal.'

The woman nodded and left the room. The girl looked up at the man, confused.

'Don't worry, Jynx,' the girl's "older brother" said, taking her down from his head, 'It's not until a few years time, and I'll come with you if you want.'

---

'You ready to go, Jynx?' the boy asked, smiling.

'Of course~!' the girl chimed in reply, 'Saves being next door to that creepy lab.' She shuddered slightly at the thought of the lab.

The boy got a map out of his pocket and showed the girl. There were two coloured dots on the map, quite some distance apart.

'Here we are,' he said, pointing to the red dot, 'And we're going here. It's a good fifty miles away, a great distance from the lab.'

---

Somehow, the girl had gotten ahold of a lighter. No one knew how, but they had their suspicions. That boy was always up to trouble for the girl, always getting her things she shouldn't have.

And now the building was on fire. The whole care home was razed to the ground quickly. Luckily, they'd managed to get everyone out safely.

Transfers had to happen, however. The girl responsible was to be transferred to a disciplinary care home, along with her "big brother". The rest were to be relocated to a temporary care home, until a permanent solution could be found.

---

Today was Monday. It was meant to be kendo day. But not today.

Since the mass murder, the kendo club had been closed. This majorly pissed Jynx off. That meant she had to spend the entire evening in her room, avoiding the social workers who were prowling around. She could hear them, even with her headphones on. They were talking. About her. About Jynx, the girl who thinks she can do whatever she wants. About Jynx, the girl who skives school. About Jynx, the good-for-nothing bitch who was dumped on them nine years ago without their consent.

'I can't take this any longer!' she exclaimed, smashing her window with her kendo lance and jumping through the hole, landing smoothly like a cat.

Her eyes turned white as she scanned the nearby area. She heard something from over near the school. Curious as to what could be, in her mind, making such a racket, she rushed over there as fast as she could, jumping over cars and shoving people out of the way.

When she arrived, she noticed that there was a huge fiend and a man fighting it. She could see it perfectly, though it was obvious (to her) that the man couldn't completely see it. Grasping the one of the chains on her headphones, she pulled it out of its place, creating a sort of swinging blade weapon. Her eyes turning green, she rushed at the fiend and swung the sharp chain weapon at its chest, landing on her hands and flipping backwards as she recoiled.

---

Jynx didn't budge.

'Kill me then,' she spat, 'But hurting someone with so simple an intention... people should know better than that.'

She wouldn't stand down, but she was terrified out of her mind. She didn't show it and Satoshi knew better than to point it out.

'Look,' he said, 'I was wrong to spy on you. I was curious.'

'Some guys are after us, ya see?' Hatsohi added, 'We're gifted, just like you guys. We were afraid they'd come after you as well, because you had powers. According to them, all "abominations", as they call us, should be blasted off the face of the Earth.'

'Stand down, Jynx,' Satoshi added, 'I don't want you getting hurt for my stupid mistake. I should've came outright... but I knew none of you would believe me.'

'I believe you,' Jynx replied.

'Prove it by standing down,' Satoshi replied, 'By killing me, she'll achieve nothing. If those guys do come after the rest of you, she'd've ended up killing one of the few people who knows something about those loonies.'

---

Jynx noticed the fight, as do Satoshi and Hatoshi.

Just in time too, as a demon lunged at them and nearly crushed Jynx. If it wasn't for her quick thinking, she would've been killed, or came away with more than the scratch she had received.

'Whadda we do?' Jynx asked.

'Attack 'em?' Satoshi asked, half-jokingly.

'Hello?' Jynx replied, waving a hand in front of Satoshi's face, 'Girl with no real powers, coming through! Demons would crush me into dirt.'

---

Jynx caught Chaos before his head hit the ground.

'Gotcha, you reckless fool,' she said, a friendly tone in her voice, 'Fighting demons with that amount of power isn't going to help you.'

Suddenly, something smashed Satoshi and Hatoshi into a nearby tree and knocked them unconscious. It slammed Raziel up against a wall and metal cuffs strapped him there.

It then went and tried to grab Jynx. Still holding Chaos, she managed to jump out of the way just in time.

The thing revealed itself to be a man dressed in some strange red and white outfit.

---

GAH!

Suzaku fell back, his head splitting with pain.

'I-Imouto..?' he asked, trying to get back up. He only managed onto his knees but made do, crawling towards Jynx, 'A-Are you..? Imouto..? Little sister..?'

'Yes, Kumikaeru, she is,' Satoshi snarled, having recovered consciousness. He held the white dagger in his left hand, 'And for going after her and hurting her like you did... you deserve death!'

He threw the dagger at Suzaku, who closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He'd expected this - wanted this. He waited for the dagger to hit him.

It didn't.

He opened his eyes to see the dagger just inches from his face. Jynx had caught it - just - and was doing all she could just to hold it.

'Don't hurt the innocent, Satoshi...' she said quietly, 'Suzaku never wanted this... he thought I was safe, away from harm... He's probably under the same pretences that skeleton and you twins are under...'

The knife dropped from her hand and fell to the ground. He body relaxed but Suzaku caught her before she slid sideways. He then released Raziel from the cuffs with a click and sighed deeply, his eyes dimming.

'I'm sorry...' he said sadly, 'If I'd've known, I wouldn't've allowed myself to go along with that man's plans... I thought she was safe, I really did...'
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:03 pm

Raziël dropped to the ground after being released from the chains.
he stood up and walked towards suzaku.

"oi, oi," Raziël grabbed the back of suzaku's head and slammed it into the nearest wall, scraping his face against the wall.
then he released his head and said, "look shuzaki, if she says you're ok i believe her, but keep this in mind.. you try to attack her again and i'll slit your throat myself with my pinkie finger. tsh"

Raziël turned around and walked away from suzaku and sat down somewhere
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:02 pm

Suzaku took Raziël's attack with no retaliation whatsoever.

'I seriously didn't know that she was Imouto,' he replied, 'I had to take the task, they told me they'd hunt her down and kill her if I didn't.'

'Blackmail,' Satoshi commented, 'It does crazy shit to people.'

Suzaku sighed and nodded.

'Yep...' he replied, 'She doesn't look anything like me... how can she be..?'

'Your guess is as good as ours,' Hatoshi replied. He had just recovered consciousness, 'And knocking people out cold isn't very nice, you know?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 11 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next