Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

The DisruptioN - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:56 pm

Samantha was almost to the staircase when the door opened. She hesitated for a moment. She tried to decide the best course of action. If she tried to duck for cover, the noise may attract more attention than if she just waited to see if she had been spotted or not. Before she could actually decide, however, the choice was made for her. The light was turned on, and the man who had done it was looking right at her. She hastily tried to think of an excuse for being there, but only managed to mutter a small “Hello?” She didn’t know if this person was hostile, so she prepared herself to jump out the window if the situation required it. She hoped it wouldn’t.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:41 pm

lee had a serious look on his face when he faced samantha, but since she was human, lee didn't bother grabbing for his katana yet.

something is off... i don't know you and you have nothing to be here for. you better get the fuck out. why only a small "hello"?
what happened earlier? did you somehow just use my power as your own while i'm locked up inside you?
great timing... shut up.
i can see. you might want to keep ready for using that sword of yours. she's not entirely powerless
and since when do you care to actually help me?
because, when you are dead, i wouldn't have any use for you. so see me as an ally for now.
screw that. just stay in your damn cage.

lee did take the things the fiend inside him said serious. the way he found this person was way to weird for her to be an actual burglar.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The DisruptioN - Page 12 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:15 am

Chaos

Great. So now I'm a prisoner of my own mind. I really thought that that was just a metaphor.
I can categorically say I was wrong, she is keeping your body safe from harm, this is extraordinary that somebody could even care about someone she'd just met.
Enough of that. How do I get out of here?
What?
I can't stay here forever can I, how do I get back to controlling my body
I'unno... time? he shrugs his shoulder and turns back to the fight
How much time? day? Month? Year? When? surely there has to be something about exhaustion due to overuse of power, I can't be the only person who has absorbed a nephilim (same thing as asura), obtained powers, and been rendered unconscious by fighting demons
Just because your not the only one it's happened to doesn't mean that the others got out of it
So, what you're saying is that if that is the case it is highly probable that I will die
I have seen it happen to two people but that was just demons who decided to fuck with peoples minds by jumping straight in. you know all the mass murders that happened, or the murder-suicides, a lot of those were caused by demons and then conscience caused them to kill themselves.

I did this as I was told to, you had inner power which was released with an uncontrollable surge of adrenaline when I jumped on you. The adrenaline mixed with the demon blood which created the kinetic abilities inside you.

so why am I inside my head rather than seeing darkness or dream since it is widely acclaimed that people have dreams that change based on how well their life signs are doing.
yeah but they were suffering from things that knocked them out, see also non-self inflicted wounds, and they were in comas and not just unconscious. Plus they were hooked up to life support machines. What happens in the movies and anime to get people out of being unconscious?
somehow I don't think that cheesy bullshit about kisses and childrens wishes will help in real life and unless someone can heal me I think that I be fucked in all fairness. So could you please stop watching the fight and attempt to think of a way out.
since you asked so nicely then I will

What seemed like multiple hours, but was probably only half an hour passed so tediously slowly while Shigo searched both of our brains he was pacing frustratedly and repeatedly yelling 'dammit' and cursing under his breath until finally he yelled in triumph I've got it!
what is it? I snap my head up and look directly at him hoping, praying that he had finally found the answer honestly they say the mind is the greatest thing in the human body, but it sure is boring in here
Newspaper headlines
care to expand?
5 years ago I was watching the human world. A demon got bored and entered someone's mind. that person went on a killing spree, he then tried to kill two people. Himself and one other, this failed and they both ended up in hospital. and you know how some people say that 'they were touched by God' well this person, the criminal, had a different story. both were taken to a field and were forced to fight the Babylonian god of creation- Enki. They fought etcetera etcetera they won. Then they were told that only one could go back, instantly the man stepped in and requested that the criminal be saved. Before the criminal could say a word the man looked at him and smiled just before he was stabbed through the chest. the criminal then opened his eyes, the exact moment that he did the other man's vitals plunged to zero. The criminal then turned his life around, he joined the police force to work off his time, of course having the mind of a criminal he knew where they would hide, he came into vast amounts of riches
So to escape I have to fight a God?
Yup
Right where do I start? no point delaying the inevitable, I will die and get to see the afterlife 'nuff said
Apparently there is a door in the mind that will lead to the 'trial'
Let's hurry up and find this door so I can try to beat up a god
Hey, if two humans can do it then surely an asura should have no problem.

We continually walk through the maze that is my own head, why can't this be easier to find goddamit stupid cryptic clues, why can't we just have a note that says 'go here for this' tsk. Eventually we come to a large golden door which as we approach, it slides open with ease.surely it should be harder than this to open a bloody huge golden doorway, oh well lets hurry up and get this over with. As we walk through the door to a pristine field vibrant with a multitude of flowers. In what seems to be the centre of the field is a man in golden armour.

It's been a while since dual nephilim stepped upon these sacred fields. I am Enki
We're he-
Here to regain control of your body, I know, do you know the price of failiure
Most likely death, soul destruction, or both
The entry conditions are a little 'life bet', your friends, the price of failiure will be their lives
And if I refuse?
Then you will remain trapped here until your physical body dies
YOU FUCKING TWAT! I yell, my anger apparent in my voice, So either I die and my friends will definitely survive or I fight and if I lose I die along with my friends, that's just... unfair.
How so?
I am but one life and you're saying I must bet four lives to try to obtain mine.
those are my conditions, if you hadn't have met them then they wouldn't be part of it.
I sigh heavily and press my finger and thumb of my left hand either side of the bridge of my nose. if I accept and lose then I'll be responsible, but I want to live, is the reward greater than the risk what should I do. I-I-... Why?
What?
Why do this to me?
In life chances must be taken, This is a basic lesson.
take a deep breath and think if they would want you back, you can make the right decision.
It's not as simple as that we're dealing with the life and death of innocents... if you say so

I take a deep breath I accept.
very good. he throws a sword and a semi automatic pistol on the floor in front of me.
all you need is a demon arm
haha, very good reference, also I don't know how to use a sword or a gun I pick up the weaponry holding the sword in my right hand and the gun in my right.
it'll come naturally, for a gun just point and click, and for a sword just slash.
Where's Shigo?
He's back in your head, can't have him fighting, now can we? Anyway shall we begin?
Wait a minute where's your weapon He produces a small ball, It's called a myriad It's an ethereal weapon, it can take any form.

We take our respective positions on the field I dislike this silence how about some music he waves his right hand and Dragonforce- Disciples of Babylon begins booming from no where Much better He smiles now begin
Haha, very funny, you're a babylonian God and your pla- my sentence is cut short by a hammer blow to the chest that sends me flying backwards, he dashes after me to go for a second shot. I create a telekinetic barrier in front of me. The attack connects and after a second the barrier smashes before my eyes and I am thrown back even further. I land on my head and flip over onto my stomach. I cough up blood how- I cough up a bit more blood How could two humans beat you when a nephilim can't
If your a human I fight you like a human, if you have demonic powers then I fight you like a god

He backflips and turns his weapon to a sword. He dashes towards me in what feels like slow motion Just raise your sword. Just do it. COME ON! I struggle to one knee and reach for my sword. I grip it tight and lift it flat way up. It meets the edge of his sword, the tip just missing my face. I stagger to my feet panting heavily. Weak. Always have been always will be, disappointing, I was hoping for a better fight. How about a change of venue, I don't want you to bloody up the flowers any more. He raises his hand and we are in the bottom of a staircase the tower of babylon. He starts walking up the stairs cockily. I laugh big mistake with my sword and gun gripped firmly I sprint and jump onto a wall. I begin running and jumping between walls. As I jump behind him from the right wall to the left I put a large amount of energy into a diagonal slash. The surprise blow knocks him to the ground, I backflip and hold my sword pointing to the ground. He quickly rolls over and holds his sword flat side up I land on it perfectly.

He pushes his sword upwards launching me into the air, he then spins anticlockwise, turning his weapon into a hammer as he does so. I shoot multiple bullets at him before being hit in the spine and flying into the next room. most of the bullets had missed, three had hit him in the face, but he was a god so he wouldn't go down that easily. He changes his sword to a gun Why can't you just send me back to the human world I say catching the bullets with telekinesis and firing them back. Do you know the true value of life, if you're that careless then you don't deserve to live, this is so that you can prove yourself, prove your will to survive he says dodging the bullets.

I create a ball of darkness in my right and and a ball of light in my left, I then shoot a laser of dark and light at him, he yells out in agony as he is taken by surprise... or maybe it was the darkness. He pants How can... you still be standing
Your attacks were all strength, no power, they had the strength to knock me back but not the power to hurt too much
We'll see about power! he yells obviously becoming irritated. I laugh realising that I've made him pissed off Perfect, now his attacks will be irrational and he won't concentrate as much I encase my sword in darkness. PREPARE TO DIE NEPHILIM! he yells dashing at me with a greatsword. I hold my sword diagonally, standing my ground now his attacks will be all power no strength All of his repetitive attacks bounce off, I thrust my sword and the darkness cuts through the armour like paper and impaling his chest The name's Chaos Darkblaze, learn it
He pushes me back with a blast of pure energy.You will die here, along with your other demonic friends, all demons must be purged from the face of this planet He dashes at me once more.

He repeatedly hits his own sword against mine pushing me up another flight of stairs. I never fight back not once his attacks are too fast for me to counter. come one there must be a way... hang on a minute I don't need a free hand for this I shoot multiple bolts of lightning at him followed by summoning a very large icicle piercing his stomach through the previously made amour hole. So this is all the power you have you'll never beat me so stop trying
I am not a quitter
Very well then, live a fool die a fool. I offered you a quick death, now you will be tortured at your inevitable loss. Witness my true power A golden white aura appears around him Come to me Masamune He raises his hand into the air and a shining silver katana appears in his hand, he fires another blast of energy knocking me up to the top floor of the tower.

Wow look at that view, if someone were to fall here they could write an entire novel before they hit the groundHuh, out of music He waves his hand again and through the fire and flames plays wow, he must really like dragonforce. I shoot bolts of darkness at Enki while shooting normal bullets with the gun he gave me His anger causing him to be hit more than a god should be. He reels backwards with each blow that hits , the final dark bolt hits and he gets pushed over backwards. He backflips off of his hands before dashing at me once more. I block but the strength of masamune causes me to slide at great speed off the edge of the tower, I grab onto the edge using.

It's over, you failed He kicks my hand and I fall upside down, broken and scarred hurtling towards the ground. what's the point, I will just lose anyway, he'll just keep knocking me down again and again. Images of Jynx, Raziel, Hatosh and Satoshi rush through my head. They helped me from the brink of despair, they comforted me and told me it wasn't my fault. They justified my actions. They defended my body. They... they were brilliant. I have failed four kind people. I had the power to stop him I just was to cowardly to use it, and because of me they are as good as dead.
Would they have given up on you, no. They would have fought to the death. Can't you even take your own advice anymore. Remember your philosophy and then tell me you can't fight
'It's not over until you stop fighting'
Don't give in, give a final surge of energy. If you die, die fighting not giving up
thank you Shigo, I'm a fool for even considering giving up, lets finish this or die trying
Now that's the right spirit, go beat him down

I quickly create a large burst of wind sending me flying back up the tower, I put one hand on the edge of the tower, push down and flip up. I see Enki walking away Get back here and fight me
I see that I underestimated you. Oh well, if you won't give up and accept your fate I'll just have to cut you in two
True fate and destiny do not exist I create an earth barrier around the edge of the tower. I then dash at him, leap high into the air and slash my sword, he matches my slash and I am knocked back slightly. He then matches my previous move, I slash my sword, they connect with great force, he then brought it back for another slash, and again. On the third time my sword shattered into thirteen pieces which flew high into the air, I keep them there with telekinesis and fall onto one knee.

Enki walks up to me and pushes masamune up to my throat. End of the road he smiles, I let out a small laugh What's so funny, you've just let your friends down
It isn't over yet
How can you say that, you're broken and so is your sword
I still breath and thus I will keep fighting
Not for long he pulls his sword away from my neck off to the right, as he does so I create an extremely large burst of wind taking him off guard. He moves directly into the centre of the weapon fragments. I pull the 13 fragments inwards, each one piercing his armour, directly after, I break up the rock barrier forming it into a hand which I use to grab him before he hits the ground. I crush him, denting the armour crushing his bones. I release his crippled body, he stands up and waves his hand. We re-materialise in the field from where we started.

very good, your resolve is greater than any I have ever seen
How are you still alive?
I am a god you know, and besides if I died you couldn't be brought back
So how much of that was an act?
The whole nephilims must die thing was, thought it might inspire you
So can I go back now
Yes. But never forget that resolve, never give up, that will get you through a lot of crazy shit He creates a portal behind me.
Before I forget, would you have actually killed them
No, that was to give you something else to fight for, because if you don't fight for something you care about then it's usually a half-arsed attempt. Anyway, walk through the portal and I'll go to the next person that wants out
Bye I wave as I step into the portal.

My eyes snap open and instantly squint due to the severe light change, my vision blurs and refocuses. I let out a small groan as I stand up. I refill the graves with geokinesis and turn to face the group. I notice that Jynx is unconscious and being held by a new person - a tall man with yellow hair and purple eyes, dressed in a red and white outfit.
How are we going to get her back, I don't want her to have to endure what I did.

Last edited by chaosmancer on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:44 am

Samantha felt lucky. Not only did he not attack her, but he only told her leave! The safe thing to do would be to leave before he changed his mind. However, she knew it would be much harder to observe the targets if they felt someone was watching them. If this man had no powers she could probably silently take him down, but she was pretty sure he was special. But why would he just tell her to leave? Perhaps he didn’t want the police involved… Of course! He must be the man that was wanted as shown on the news channels. Now she had more reason to believe these people were the ones she was looking for. But she still didn’t have conclusive evidence. She risked her free getaway by asking him a question.
“What is your name?”
She knew he probably wouldn’t tell her, but it was worth a shot, right?
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 pm

the question confused lee a bit, as he didn't expect such a thing. it also pretty much annoyed him and he was already tempted to grab his katana. yet he didn't.

what part of "get the fuck out" don't you understand?
add a threatening sentence. it tends to help.
should i make it clear to you by force?!

slowly but surely, tamaki got out of bed and got her throwing knifes. something in her made her very annoyed with not being able to rest up. her eye's had a gold/brown-ish gleam in them. she started moving towards the hallway at a slow and sluggish pace.

something isn't right. any idea what she's aiming for here?
i am just as clueless as you are now. i can only tell she isn't as defenceless as she looks.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Samantha knew better than to continue questioning him, so she turned and went down the stairs. She headed toward the door she came in from, and while doing so, pressed a button on her watch. Doing so caused it to eject a small disc shaped object into her palm. Samantha took this disc and stuck it to the bottom of a chair, before leaving.
After Samantha was out of view from the house, she opened communication through her watch.
“I was found before I could find anything, but I did manage to plant the bug.”
“You have done well, corporal! With the bug in the house, every sound produced there will instantly be recorded and sent back to Headquarters. You won’t have to watch the house all night now, we will know if they try to escape. However, we still need you to stay nearby. Find a nearby hotel and stay there. Rest easy, comrade. Your actions are for the good of all mankind!”
Samantha arrived at the same hotel she had investigated earlier. By this time she had become very tired. She reached down and pulled up some weeds, before morphing them into money. They would turn back into weeds when she slept, but by then no one would know what had happened (perhaps they would think a burglar snuck in and replaced the money with weeds, who knows). She went into the hotel and paid using the fake money.
She went up her room and made sure the door was locked. She also closed the curtains on the windows. Despite how tired she was, she wanted to take a bath first. She removed her watch and placed it on the nightstand. She went into the bathroom and started the water flow into the bathtub. She got a towel ready for afterwards. She removed her clothes, and also removed her concentration on them. They turned back into the special jumpsuit that she was given, designed specifically to be easier for her to change and maintain, so that she could focus her energy on her changing her physical appearance and other things easier as well.
After the tub had filled she had taken a short but relaxing bath. Now she drained the water and dried herself with the towel. After she was dry, she quickly got into bed and went to sleep almost instantaneously. The Colonel had told her it was important to sleep early so you can rise early. But that wouldn’t have made any difference with how tired she was.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:48 am

after she had left, lee closed off everything and sighed.

i wonder what that was all about.
so can also talk out loud while trapped in me? but your right there. ... say... if i drew my katana and tried to strike her down... what would have happened?
she would have been able to block it somehow. maybe even kill you in the process. quite the annoying day for you, isn't it?
yes, and you are part of it too.. i need some rest.
i will alert you when i sense something in this house... and don't forget the plasters.

lee didn't say anything else anymore and just looked for the plasters. when he got them, he walked upstairs. then he found tamaki walking with her throwing knifes in hand.

is... she.. gone yet?
yeah she's away now. what are you doing outside of bed?
she scares me.
me too to be honest.

lee got hold of tamaki and brought her back to bed. he took the knifes and placed them on the nightstand. lee took care of the wounds and then placed the the first-aid box under the bed. tamaki had fallen asleep. lee also got in bed next to tamaki. it didn't take long before he was asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
eggman249

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:30 am

Max Payne, 3 weeks after he was attacked by the "Demon", wakes up, finding that he had fallen asleep on the couch watching TV again. "Why do I live here? The bed is like a rock, and the place is falling apart. I need to find a new apartment." Max then goes to turn off the television, when a news report takes his notice. "A fugitive by the name of Lee Hodges has evaded custody and seems to have gone into hiding, more at 11 as the story develops." "Wait, more at 11? Damn, that was the 6 o'clock news, I'm gonna be late for work!" Max then rushes to get ready and heads out the door for the Noir York Police Station. When Max arrives at the station, as expected, he's late and finds himself called into the Chief's office. "Payne, your a good cop, but you have been acting strange the past few weeks, you've been late for work 4 times this month. You haven't been sleeping well, as I can see by the bags under your eyes, and your always getting headaches. Max, I think you should take your vacation time now, relax for a few weeks." "Relax? I don't need to relax damn it, what I need is.....Maybe a vacation wouldn't hurt." "Glad you see it my way Payne, just go somewhere and relax." "Don't worry, I have just the place in mind." After leaving the station, he goes to the subway station. "If I can't do things here, I can at least see if I can help catch this Lee Hodges character..." Max gets on the subway, going to a town that's more important then he thinks it is...
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:30 pm

powerrave wrote:
lee still had the katana in his right hand. he looked at it a few times while he aimlessly walked forward. he just kept wondering what was up with the katana and why it had electrical powers... if it came from the sword. in the distance he saw a city, a big one. it was already getting late and lee was exhausted. he collapsed on the side of the road.

i need... some rest...

as he fell asleep, a police car drove by. they saw the body of lee and decided to take a look. they used a flash-light to get a good look. they saw lee's face as if it had been thorn apart. they confirmed it was lee, took a picture of the body and just drove off. thinking lee is dead, and that the strange murders would stop.

that is a quote of me from page 7. Lee was found ina state where he looked like he was very much dead. the police, and after a broadcast everyone, thinks lee is dead.

here, also on page 7, the proof of it having been broadcast.

powerrave wrote:
i... what did... why...? just what... did you do? i don't feel angry or pressured anymore.
i can easily answer that for you. there is a demon inside you. and it tries to control you. i saw it in your shadow.
you saw it in my shadow? that is odd.
tell me about it. but i can read shadows. that is how i saw all your attacks coming in the second round. when you just came in, you were holding nothing at all, while your shadow was holding a katana.
you saw the katana? well.. it is what i used for the killing. now i am in a city i do not know, have no home right now and... in my home town, the police at probably after me.
i saw the news the morning and i saw a pic of you... you were confirmed dead, and the murders are still going on. you can stay at my place. i think there is more to learn about you. and you need me to keep the demon in the back of your head.
that is some comforting news. and thanks, i owe you.
don't mention it. i'll bring you to my house.

and, and the use of the 'enter' key may be handy too, just for the easy of reading.

that is all.
Back to top Go down
eggman249

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:58 pm

The subway comes to a halt, and Max Payne gets off. "Before I get to finding that fugitive, I better get some food."
Max walks over to the RN&VW restaurant, and gets a seat at the bar. He looks up at the TV above him.
....back to the case of Lee Hodges, we will no longer follow this due to the fact he has been confirmed dead
earlier. Sorry for the inconvenience, our reporters haven't heard of this yet. Now to Tom with sports...
Max just
stared at the screen. "What?!? I came here for nothing! Damn, now I'm going to have to spend 3 weeks here, with no case."
Max orders some pork chops, takes a new seat near the door and starts to think of what he's gonna do here for 3 weeks...
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:34 am

Chaos

hmmm, nightfall already. I'd better get some food and make a place to sleep
why don't you ask the others if they want some food
A few questions, one, who are you? I motion to the bloke with yellow hair and an anaemic face two what happened to Jynx? Three, how do we help her? And finally who wants some food?

You could also probably do with a weapon for combat really don't you think.
I can make weapons easily enough out of elements
could probably do with more practice in that though don't you think
I'll practice tomorrow, I'm too hungry and sleepy now
that's a bit weak of you being tired now
Hey, lay off, I did just fight three moderately powerful demons and I also fought a god. When you fight a god and don't feel tired afterwards then lecture me.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN - Page 12 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:03 am

'Su-' Suzaku started.

'Kumikaeru,' Satoshi interjected, 'Jynx's new pet.'

Hatoshi facepalmed.

'Satoshi's just joking,' he commented, 'He's called Suzaku and is Jynx's DNA parent - he prefers to be referred to as her "brother".'

Suzaku shrugged.

'Do to me what you wish,' he said, 'Imouto is unconscious from our fight.'

'No,' a familiar voice replied. The skeleton man stepped out of the shadows, 'She's locked in the dreamworld again.'

He pointed a silver revolver and Suzaku's head and prepared to shoot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:40 am

Chaos

Look, I don't care what happened, the fact that your not attacking her now is proof you've changed. So who's that guy I create a powerful telekinetic barrier in front of Suzaku unbeknownst to anyone else.
the dreamworld, was that where I was?
looks like food'll have to wait then.
I was looking forward to that. Well that and sleeping.
you sure it's wise fighting in your condition.
surely one more battle can't hurt when there's four others fighting with me.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:30 am

"look, i'm hungry and i am not in the mood to have my friends being threatened ok?"

Raziël created fire in one hand and lightning in the other...

"give up you can't beat all of us. leave now and never return, or you will be sorry"
i won't be able to fight at full strength since i'm hungry but... i think i'll manage
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:16 am

Chaos

simple really. Beat him to a pulp, or cause him to flee then I'll go get some food, rebuild a house and then go to bed.
You really think it'll be that easy to beat him.
Well yeah. how hard can it be to kill or repel someone who is against five others. He is the sum total of screwed. Wait for him to make the first move though.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:31 am

Suzaku didn't budge. The skeleton man smirked and cocked his gun so it was on its side. The shot echoed around the whole area and Suzaku dropped to his knees.

'So... I guess even you get affected by subconscious manipulation,'

The strike knocked the skeleton man to the floor and Suzaku became visible again, holding Jynx in one hand and a large stick in the other.

'I broke your barrier Chaos... sorry,' he added, 'But I couldn't move past it without breaking it.'

Suzaku put Jynx down gently against a nearby tree, dropped the stick on the ground and cracked his knuckles.

'The guy's out cold at the moment. I think we should take advantage of this while we can. Anyone got a Light Dagger?'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:36 am

Chaos

I lurch slightly as my barrier shatters. God it smarts when it gets broken. Could you use this perhaps? I create a dagger out of light in my right hand. Or do you need an actual dagger?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:42 am

'Nah, that'll do,'

Suzaku grabbed the man by the back of his coat and hoisted him to the vertical. He then grabbed the man's head and pulled it back, baring the skeletal neck.

'That's where you've gotta hit - that little base of skin in his neck. But beware where you hit. If he wakes up before it hits, he can phase it and it'll hit me, so be careful.'

OOC: Chaos now has control over the man. He'll probably wake up, so you might need an anti-phasing barrier... or something.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:29 am

Chaos

how the fuck can I stop him phasing.
Try contradicting his element. Namely a ring of light around his neck then pierce it with the dagger.
OK then, here goes nothing. Time to kill someone I don't know for reasons I don't quite understand... and then go get a curry.
I create a ring of light and tighten it around his neck. I grip the dagger firmly in my right hand. I slide forward and stab directly to the base of the neck.

The light seems to flow through his body. I feel a large energy try to repel my arm away so I push harder to match it. A small bead of sweat rolls down my face as I continue pushing to counteract the force produced. I see dark energy slowly climbing up my dagger and the skeleton smiles the ring around his neck greying slightly. You can't win. You're already reaching your limit. It's only a matter of time.
So arrogant that you don't realise how far my limits can extend to. I put more and more light energy into my dagger, I push with more and more force until finally a very sharp, ear splitting, high pitched screech is let out and a large beam of light shoots out of the back of the skeleton high into the sky just missing Suzaku's face.

The skeleton disintegrates into a small pile of dust. The dagger and my previously built up light energy dissipates into nothing and I fall to my knees panting heavily. Eventually I catch my breath enough to speak.. I lift my head. Who's up for some food. I wipe the sweat off of my face but still don't have the energy to stand up. Just give me a moment to catch my breath.
You should probably learn to expend less energy, or use less powerful moves.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:38 am

Suzaku offered a hand to Chaos.

'We go get food on one condition,' he said, 'We need to get Imouto back to reality. Anyone got any ideas?'

'Her protector was the key last time,' Satoshi commented.

'That only works once,' Suzaku pointed out, ;There has to be some other way.'

'Protector, true love, true kin, rival and enemy,' Hatoshi replied, listing off possibilities, 'Protector's been done, she doesn't have a true love, nor a true sibling, nor a rival, nor a true enemy.'

'And her fighting Enki or any other god alone is out of the question,' Suzaku added.

---

She was alone again.

Or, at least, that's what she thought.

'My my... you've got yourself into quite some bother, haven't you?'

She turned to see a man dressed in golden armour.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:50 am

Chaos

Did you just say Enki? I say with a sense of urgency. She can't go through the same thing as me, no one should have endure that.
Don't do what I know your thinking about doing.
Why not? What so wrong with my idea?
It requires you to go on a suicide mission.
What if she needs help... wait... is it possible for you to find her, if I was truly in the dreamworld then you should be able to find her somewhere. Either that or I will
I would ask why you care so much. But I already know the answer, she protected you and now you want to return the favour. I won't try to stop you if you decide to go, but be careful if you do, there's no telling what he will do.
I don't care. all that matters is that she gets back safe

If we're short of any other ideas, why don't I go to the dreamworld and fight Enki with her, she can copy everything I do right?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:12 pm

'I'm afraid that, in your current condition, you wouldn't be much help if that did happen, Chaos,' Suzaku replied curtly.

'If you even consider doing what you're thinking of, you'll screw up everything,' Satoshi warned Suzaku, 'No power transfers. You're in no fit state either. In fact, only us three are stable enough to even think about doing that kind of thing.'

---

'So, you're stuck here, hm?' the man asked, his red eyes glinting.

'It feels like I'm in here more times than I'm out there,' she replied, 'But who are yo?'

The man just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Chaos

Last time I was in the dreamworld I was fully restored before the battle had begun, considering how much power I had used it was quite phenominal that I would be restored to full strength.
Or would you have had something to do with that? Eh Shigo?
Shit I've just remembered something. If you go in there then there's a chance only one will come back. Remember the story, one of them sacrificed his life so the other could live.
Well unless you think of something better soon I'm going in since I know how to get there.
If you die there so too would your physical form, we would both be destroyed
What if we swap, you take control of my body and I fight Enki, if I die then you will live through my body.
You're not gonna budge on this are you
Ya damn right I'm not! I will not let her die when I know that there's something I could've done to save her!
She might not need saving... but if that's the way you feel then maybe you should go... just wait a bit longer until it's definite that there are no other solutions.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:24 am

'Who are you?' Jynx repeated.

'Ah, but who are you, hm?' the man replied, 'Wait, that's right, you don't know, do you?'

'It's true that I'm no longer sure of who I am,' Jynx replied, 'But I am Jynx Middata, and it is my duty to protect my friends!'

'How can you protect people whom you can't even reach?' the man taunted, grinning, his red eyes gleaming mischievously, 'I'll tell you my name on one condition. Don't tell your friends about our next bet.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:34 am

Chaos

I've made my decision. Shigo, we're going to swap.
I won't try to change your mind, I've seen the mind games that Enki is capable of. I have seen how much of a prick he can be, and since you aren't unconscious your life isn't on the line. It's a perfect plan with no flaws. So lets swap places then.
A blue aura surrounds me and my outside looks change to be Shigo whereas I am put inside the large maze that is my own mind. Now where the hell is Enki
He's inside Jynx's dreamword, there should be a door somewhere that leads to it, there's a door t everyone's dreamworld somewhere, it's just about finding the correct one. Before you ask, their name is inscribed on it somewhere.

I continue walking through my mind, walking past a lot of doors with people who I've never heard of. Eventually I come to a door that says 'Jynx Midatta'... well I never knew her surname, but who else in the world is called Jynx?
one, but somehow I don't think that one counts. I push the doors just like I did with the one before I fought Enki. It doesn't open so I try again, and for a third time. Dammit! I yell kicking the door Why won't it open.
Some people's dreamworlds are locked to prevent unauthorised entry
Oh great.
do you want to swap back then?
Nah, you can stay out a bit longer and get to know everyone, I'll go exploring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 12 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next