Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

The DisruptioN - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:52 pm

~~Lee & Tamaki~~

They were nearing the sea and Tamaki was being a quite exhausted from constantly generating objects. She was getting used to it and her limit of using the demon sea was becoming less. Lee on the other hand had no luck at all. He kept trying to bring up the feeling, which he though was just electricity. Then Tamaki stopped and turned to Lee.

Maybe it wasn't actual electricity. He never told us his main power you know.
eh? Maybe your right. But then what was that feeling?

Lee thought back and there was one thing that sprang to mind. He tried it. after some time of standing still and concentrating on generating the feeling he had then, something happened. A big and powerful electric bolt came from Lee's shoulder and tore into the ground near him. Lee was happy to finally have found a way to generate it. The next moment he fell to the ground with his entire body hurting. Tamaki looked at Lee's shadow, seeing just one thing... Lee was on fire as something was growing inside him. Tamaki got on her knees next to Lee, instantly holding on to him.

LEE! Please stay calm. Please don't leave me.

Lee kept suffering until electric currents started running over his entire body. Tamaki saw in the shadow that the fire gone and that has body was rapidly returning to a normal state. It now became clear to Tamaki.

This power... It is regeneration.
Don't worry Tamaki. I'm not planning to leave you any time. We would be helpless without each other.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Sergeant Primrose
The Colonel led Samantha into the building through a different entrance than the one she usually used. This one seemed to more empty, there was less people around. They headed towards the elevator. The doors slid open as they approached, and then closed after they entered.
“The Department of Peace, Calibration Level.” The Colonel said.
The elevator began its descent…

VT-EXPLORER_ADVANCED
The unit finished another scour of the area. TARGET: Raziel, NOT FOUND. It changed course towards the center of the city. NEW OBJECTIVE: OBSERVE TARGETS: Yui Kousaka && ALTERNATE EXISTENCE ENTITY. It checked to make sure its cloaking device was still active, and hovered in a spot where Yui was visible through its telescoping lens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:49 am

~~Lee & Tamaki~~

Lee got up, feeling as good as ever. Tamaki was still slightly afraid, but got up too. Lee held his katana in front of him, trying to use his power. Electric bolt came from his body, but he soon found that he was able to control them. He channelled the electricity to his katana, just like he did when he had Exodus inside him. This time, there were a lot more electric surges, showing that it was more powerful the it used to be. Lee kept up his practise as he and Tamaki walked on towards the demon sea.

So this is a power that regenerates. Would have not thought of that when i just saw the electricity.
Yeah. The best part is... Now that it is actually your own power, it has become way more powerful. Keep it up and you might become able to regenerate entire body-parts.
That would sure be nice.

~~Yui Kousaka~~

Yui had walked quite a bit. She wasn't tired or hungry or thirsty at all. She arrived at the edge of the crater. She went in, somehow knowing exactly where the demon was.
The demon noticed the presence of Yui, not being exactly sure why she was here. He did know about Yui and saw a good opportunity to use her for his own purposes. The demon was left weak after having summoned the blast. He was unharmed though. He used his portals to protect himself from the blast.
Suddenly, Yui was standing close to the demon, looking at him with an interested look.

You must be that one that is also popular in Paradise. You look so cute up close.
Yes.. Yui Kousaka. I am indeed quite well known in he- paradise. It's nothing like a paradise and I really question her definition on 'cute'.
You even know my name!
Yes, there are a few down there that sometimes talk about you and how good you are.
They are? I am so happy!
But, there are some things only you can do which paradise can't do. So listen carefully. What I am going to tell you is a few things you must do. You will become very well known and everyone will respect you.
I will listen.
Here comes. The metal fiend you have once met has been bad and ran away from his punishment. He needs to be send to paradise so that he can get what he deserves. There is also this very big city called Corroded City. We in paradise want to send everyone there to paradise in one shot. But we don't have anything that would make us capable of it. You are the only one strong enough to do it. Do this for us and we will be very happy with you. But, do not get the fiend mixed with the humans. Otherwise we may not be able to find him.

Yui had taken it all in and smiled. She turned around and started walking towards Corroded City, knowing what she had to do. She had now become a servant of hell. And with her power, this was one of the worst things that could happen. after Yui was away from the crater, the demon sighed.

What a weird child. How the hell did she bring it in her mind to call hell, the worst place to end up in, 'paradise'. Oh well. I wasn't lying when I Promised the fiend to make him a demon. He just doesn't know it yet. That he took a different path then that of hell... I saw it coming from a mile away. I too haven't lost my humanity, I just hide it.

The demon fell asleep, not having any strength to do anything else. He had done what he had to do, and that was all that mattered to him now.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:05 pm

VT-EXPLORER_ADVANCED
The unit observed the exchange between Yui and the AEE. They were too far away for the sound to be recorded, but lip reading could prove useful. SENDING VIDEO TO CENTRAL ADMINISTRATION FOR ANALYSIS. It noticed that the AEE had entered a state of sleep. It pondered its situation. This would be the best time to fire its sniper beam directly into the AEE’s head. It hesitated for a few milliseconds, and then fired an unbroken lime green beam that traveled at 300000000 meters per second into the head of the AEE.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:36 am

tssk, damn they went in an elevator, i've lost em.
ow well guess it can't harm trying to explore the place.

Raziël wandered whistling around the base searching for something to eat.
after crossing a few hallways he found a small deserted cafeteria.

jackpot!

He grabbed something to eat, sat down on a chair and started eating some

Last edited by powerrave on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed BBcode)
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:22 am

~~The Demon~~

As the beam rampaged to the demons head, it instantly got redirected back at the VT unit. The demon woke up from the feeling of something going trough his portals.

I may be weak now, but I am still a demon. I always keep my portals active. You never know when someone is going to strike. Or, seeing what just attacked me, a machine with technology from the future.

The demon kept his portals up which all completely surrounded him. He tried to sleep again. He knew that it was not his time to go yet.

~~Yui Kousaka~~

Yui kept walking, wanting to reach Corroded City quickly. When she got near, it was night time. She needed some rest, so she sat against a tree and fell asleep. Poltergeists surrounded here, making sure no-one could do anything against her.

~~David Moray/Project Tekk~~

David was slowly getting used to his new self. With the change of race, he even found a way to effectively suppress his insanity. He still had a bit of a short temper, but had more control over himself and had some good intentions. He spreads his wings and starts to fly. It took some getting used to, but now he is able to fly. He decided it would be best to head to Corroded City. As long as hell wouldn't bring that down, there would be hope for humanity.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:16 am

VT-EXPLORER_ADVANCED
The unit was knocked back and spun by the blast of its own beam. Its energy-material re-enforcer absorbed most of the blow, so damage was minimal. It decided that attacking the AEE was inconsequential. From the information that had been analyzed, it decided its course, and rocketed off in the direction of Corroded City.

Sergeant Primrose
The elevator reached its destination, and the doors slid open. They were in the Department of Peace. The symbols on the walls revealed this quite openly.
“Primrose, there is much to discuss, but not much time. First, I will show you the testing area.”
The Colonel lead Samantha through a few corridors, which were not guarded by people, but by robots of some sort. They had treads instead of legs and a head that resembled a camera, as well as a normal arm with three fingers and a machine gun arm. They also had a large weapon mounted on their right shoulder. The Colonel noticed Samantha’s curiosity.
“They are all VT-Mark Is, calibrated to be built with materials found in abundance on Earth. We shall show you their abilities right now in the testing center, just ahead.”
They entered a very large room, that was entirely void of anything in it. They headed over to a small sectioned off section in the corner, that had multiple television screens on the walls, as well as a window looking into the main part of the room. Samantha’s interest turned to the television screens, which all showed various news reports talking about the recent event where there was once a city.
“Yes, look at all the chaos that has been created. The leaders of these people clearly do not know what they are doing! But we will cure them of their uselessness soon enough, Sergeant Primrose. For now, turn your attention towards the holographic deck. This room creates very realistic scenarios to test out the effectiveness of our units in different situations, with artificial entities that react realistically to your actions. The terrain of The Other Place from which the AEEs arrive is not known to us however, but we think the Mark Is should be adaptable enough. Here come the Mark Is now!”
The holographic deck created an artificial battlefield, complete with enemy AEEs as well as standard soldiers. The Mark Is move into the room in a line, and then turn towards the battlefield, all in a row. Their weapons begin arming themselves.
“Machine Gun and Rifle Secondary Weapons fully online. Snipers, Cannons, and Laser Cannons are fully online. Proceeding with training exercise.”
The machines open fire with all of their weapons. The explosions and sprays of bullets surround the targets, making it impossible to see what was happening. Within seconds, they stop firing. After the smoke clears, there is nothing left of the artificial foes, except bits and pieces and scorch marks on the ground. The Mark Is move their weapons back to their relaxed positions.
“So you see, they are quite effective. They are, of course, very simple machines. Calibration of the Mark V is already under way, although they might not be complete in time. We still have our special weapons, of course. VT-Commanders, VT-Explorers, VT-Population Controls, our various automated tanks, and, of course, my favorite bodyguard, the VT-Unificator! They are too few, however, for the scope of what may come. Which is where your next series of missions come in, comrade…”

The Cafeteria
The police officers headed towards the cafeteria. They didn’t know any of the people here at base anyway, so they wanted to eat their food at the cafeteria that no one went too. To their slight annoyance, there was already someone there when they walked in.
“Looks like we weren’t the only ones with this idea.”
“Relax, maybe he is more friendly than the other workers here.”
He then directs his voice at Raziel.
“Yo, how long have you been working here?”
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN - Page 22 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:23 am

chaosmancer wrote:
An anvil fell on the top of the head of one of the scientists, he is now a human pancake. If I may make a suggestion, keeping secrets can make big laughs, just saying. He produces a pair of headphones into the ears of one of the scientists. The man's head explodes, presumably from either the epicness of the song, the speed, the volume,or all of the above. Sorry, but causing death is great fun, the amount of times Anima died is great, I want to kill him some more. Also, you guys, what happened? I thought you were gonna kill us all when Chaos revived.

One brave soul stood up, brandishing a medical knife. He was shaking from fear, whether it being fear of getting raped by the rapticidal child-minded nymphomaniac deity who was currently having his way with possibly the sexiest woman in the universe or fear of being killed by the apparently psychopathic homicidal maniac of a god who stood before him.

'I-Indeed we will...' he stuttered, 'O-Our p-plans r-rest o-on th-them... Y-You w-won't t-take th-them...'

'Y'know, Enki?' Jynx said, looking up at the armour clad god, 'That guy sounds scared.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The DisruptioN - Page 22 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:09 am

Foolish human. You think that tiny piece of metal will even scratch this armour? You think that you can draw the blood of a god using a simple medical instrument. Unfortunately for you, you are part of my collection to kill, and for your beliefs I believe you should die slowly. But first, go on, I'll give you... thirteen hits, if you draw blood you will get a quick death, if not you will feel your death, not that it'll be different, I'll just make you survive for longer. Ok, go. The scientist cautiously steps up to Enki and goes for a straight stab to the armour, the knife rebounds. One. Three slashes to the face and not a scratch is found. Two, three, four. Two slashes to either side of the face, two to either side of the body, two to each leg. You have three left. The man stabs Enki three times in exactly the same spot on the forehead. And that's thirteen. Slow death for you. A menacing smirk creeps across Enki's face. A white aura surrounds the man. Enki clicks his fingers and the man writhes in agony. Do you feel it? Every capillary, every vein, every artery, every tendon, every muscle, every bone, all of it splitting in two. The man continues to scream loudly, he turns red before his skin rips apart and he explodes. Oh yeah, I forgot about the actual limits of the human body, that was supposed to last at least another minute.

So, are we really safe from harm as long as the other one is still alive and not in danger. Enki sighs and flicks his wrist. I instantly feel pain shoot through my heart as it is impaled by a katana, the blood drips to the ground, but I don't die. I hate having to prove a point. You can keep the katana, just remove it from your heart, the mind-link will cause the wounds to heal over time. Also take this semi-automatic, it's easier than summoning weapons. I grab the hilt of the katana with both hands, and pull it out of my heart. Just don't both die at the same time, otherwise you'll be screwed. And not the good type of screwed. I watch my chest as the wound gradually heals until it is as if I were never stabbed. I pick up the gun that Enki summoned. So where do we go now?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:20 am

'Well, I say we wait until the others wake-' Jymx replied, before she was cut off by the door into the other room violently exploding.

Zhu came out of the hole created by the explosion, a look of sadness on his face.

'Enki!' he complained, 'She just VANISHED! POOF! Just like that! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!'

He began to cry, like a spoiled child who'd just had their favourite toy taken away from them. As if to fit his demeanour, he got shorter and more childlike, until he appeared to be about six or seven.

'I WAS HAVING SO MUCH FUN IT'S NOT FAIR I WANT HER BACK!!!!!!' he bawled loudly.

More tentacles sprouted from his form as he cried, lashing out at everything and everyone in the room fiercely.

'WHY DOES EVERYTHING GOOD HAVE TO END!?!?!?' he wailed, 'I CAN'T SUMMON SOMEONE THAT GOOD EITHER!!!!! IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR!!!!'

Last edited by TIF on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:34 am

Enki placed his hand on Zhu's shoulder, stopping the tentacles with his mind. He crouches down to Zhu's new height. You just need to ask, I can make as many as you need... hell, I can make more than you need, and more than you could ever 'use'. You do know you just need to ask. I'll try to give this one an infinite life span though. Enki smiled as a light blue portal shaped and another woman was formed. Enki patted Zhu on the head Now go have fun with your new toy. The woman who was just summoned looked at Zhu seductively before walking into the room. The female scientist in the room sneer at the woman and the male scientists who had decided to cover their crotch for decency reasons.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:37 am

Zhu's eyes gleamed and his face cracked into a smile. His form grew and changed until he was back to his usual "adult" self.

'Thanks Enki~' he chimed, before twirling gracefully off into the room, 'Umm, could you fix the door? I want no trespassers~'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:52 am

Enki waved his hand and the wall reformed until it was as good as new. You seem almost like a father figure to him...
What a strange thing to say. Enki faced the group of scientists. Right, all who aren't aroused are free to go. Nobody, huh.
Really? How is that possible?
That girl can make a homosexual man swing to being heterosexual in less than a second, the same with a heterosexual woman to a lesbian.
So, how come me and Jynx weren't affected?
Well, that'd be spoilers, I know, and if you think hard enough then you may figure it out, but I ain't gonna tell you. Now, who wants to feel what it's like to have a katana through the heart... no volunteers? Ok, I'll just pick an audience member at random. How about you, sir, step right up. The man shakes on the spot as Enki forces him forwards. He flicks his wrist and a large amount of blood shoots from the man's chest. He coughs up a large amount of blood as he falls to his knees, and finally onto his face. And for my next trick, sawing a woman in half. A random woman from the group of scientists appears in a box. Enki picks up a saw commonly used in DIY and begins sawing directly down the centre. The sound of splintering bones are heard from within the box as the woman's screams are muted by Enki. Enki separates the two halves of the box, showing various organs to the scientists. Tada. One of the scientists pukes in front of Enki, just missing him. Really, a scientist that pukes at the sight of blood and organs? How peculiar~.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:58 am

One of the braver scientists decided to speak out.

'You know,' he said, raising his voice to be heard over the VERY suggestive noises coming from the other room, 'It makes me wonder if you and that pathetic excuse for a "god" in the other room are related... The way you treat him seems like it, plus the fact you're both totally psychopathic... And you look like each other too.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:11 am

Yeah, well, it doesn't really matter if we are or not. I won't tell you either way... well actually, since you're about to be killed, we are. I'm kind of pissed off at that scientist for believing he could kill me with a crappy little medical implement that baby gods have been given as dummies before, and that baby gods snap to train physical strength. Anyway, for the insult, you get to be part of my next act, pulling rabbit stew out of a hat. Enki waves his hand and the man turns into a bikini clad woman with bunny ears and tail. Dammit, wrong bunny... Enki waves his hand again and the newly female bikini clad man turns into a cute white rabbit. Dammit, to cute, not enough meat. After a final wave of his hand, the female, bikini clad, cute rabbit, man turns into a butt ugly meaty white rabbit. Finally.Enki throws the rabbit into a hat, a lot of steam is seen rising from the hat. He reaches in, tastes one of the chunks of meat, and pulls a large silver pot out. Cooked to perfection. A sadistic smirk creeps across Enki's face. Next?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:17 am

'So, is it like a father-son relationship? If so, who's the mother?' a female asked inquisitively, 'And I doubt you'd give a sharp knife to a baby. You gods aren't as smart as you like to believe, it seems.'

The suggestive noises from the other room stopped and Zhu opened the door and popped his head out momentarily.

'Actually, I used to have one. I broke it PRETTY quickly, and it never hurt me at all,' he commented, before slipping back inside the other room. The suggestive noises started again, making Jynx shudder slightly.

'Makes me wonder how much is going to be "enough" for him...' she said to herself.

Last edited by TIF on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:27 am

Ishtar, the goddess of fertility, she died during childbirth. And you don't know as much about Gods as you claim to. I hate having to prove a point. Gods aren't harmed by those shitty things that you call 'knives'. We obviously don't give child Gods our versions of knives. Namely this. he clicks his fingers and a medical knife, not unlike the one he scientist earlier held. He swung it once and several snaps were heard as five of the scientists, including the woman collapsed with shattered leg bones. He swipes once more and five heads fly into a wall, shattering on impact. Of course, to a god, this knife would only do damage equal to what a human's knife does to a human.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:33 am

Zhu came out of the other room and slumped down into a nearby chair.

'Wow she was a good ride~' he chimed, finishing tying the band of his kimono, 'I went all out n everything, and she's still alive and pretty~ And now... I'm tired.'

He suddenly fell asleep in the chair, snoring softly. His features softened and he grew shorter until he looked like a 12-year-old.

'Wait!' a scientist exclaimed, slightly disgusted, 'He looks to be only 12! What kind of sick-! What kind of father are you!? He's under the age of consent!'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:48 am

Enki smiles. Gods can do what they want. You know nothing of God law and therefore do not know that there is no age of consent for Gods. Stop assuming. Besides, how can you dictate whether or not that is his true form? sorry, no time for you to answer, you're next on the list. Several blades appear from nowhere and slash through the scientist several times.
"You fail, they were so weak tha-" the scientist falls into several finely cut slabs of meat.
You are the one's who fail, assuming that our traditions are the same as yours, arrogantly believing our bodies are as weak as yours, arrogantly believing you shitty fucking pathetic excuses for weapons can even come close. That katana I gave Chaos is that of a god, I gave him it because he is fighting demons. Enki's face changes to that of psychopathic anger. He punches a scientist in the chest, before gripping tightly. the man falls limp as Enki raises the same fist and punches the air in front of another scientist, causing the first one to fly off of his fist, colliding with the second. He then immolates the body of the first, causing the second to burn alive. He turns to the final one.Any final questions before I rip your spine out and force it down your throat? Enki growls, dropping a large amount of mulch that could once be called a heart, onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:52 am

'Yes, just one,' the scientist replied, 'How old IS that god over there? He acts like a child and now looks like one too.'

Jynx raised an eyebrow curiously, just as Satoshi began to regain consciousness. Satoshi looked up, looked around, muttered "oh shit" and faceplanted the floor.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:10 am

He is actually 12 years old. But since you weren't a complete and utter arse about asking me, I will not do what I said I would. Instead I will give you a swift death. Enki pulls out a simple revolver and places it in her mouth. he shoots once and the woman slumps. I really should get my anger under control, I can't afford to go like that every time somebody relates a god to a human.
So, why are you breaking rules now?
Shigo started it by saving you in the fight against Senbi, and I decided rule breaking looked fun. Zhu followed me to get some action. Besides, it's a good father-son activity.
So, what should we be doing after they all regain consciousness?
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:29 am

The officers walk into the cafeteria.
ow crap.
they mumble something among themselves, and then one of them asked how long Raziël worked here.

"work... here?, i don't i just kinda flew in with a helicopter not to long ago and i was hungry so i went for a bite.
actually i'm looking for a Samantha... Samantha.. what was it... ehhmm Samantha Prime?, or something like that? but i kind of lost her, then i found this cafeteria, and i was hungry...
"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:08 am

'Well, I recommend getting as far away from here as possible,' Jynx replied, 'What do you say, Satoshi?'

'Piss off,' Satoshi grunted roughly, 'It's not like I wanted to be a test-tube experiment...'

'Don't make me get you~' Zhu chimed softly in his sleep, smiling slyly, 'Daddy wouldn't be very happy if I killed off a main character...'

Satoshi nearly choked on thin air.

'"Daddy"?' he repeated, laughing, 'Not even a twelve-year-old would say that-!'

Jynx shot Satoshi a deadly warning look, before pointing up at Enki and putting her arms over her body in the shape of an X. Satoshi didn't seem to get the message, but shut up anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:22 am

Actually, some do say daddy, it doesn't really matter it's impossible to act your age anyway.
Was that an insult? Because you know the damage I can do to you without killing you.
It was simply a statement that he is twelve, can take an older form and have the sexual appetite of someone older, and he can also act younger. But as he is twelve and is obsessed with sex, he definitely can't act his age.
So not meant as an insult?
Hell no.
I could warp you somewhere, if you wanted.
Where is 'somewhere'?
I'unno, choose a place and you can go.
No good at making decisions.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:58 am

'Send them to bedroom for some fun~' Zhu chimed, 'Daddy make bedroom special for the two l..v...b...rds...'

'What'd he say?' Satoshi asked, before getting up, walking over to Zhu and shaking him roughly, 'Yo. Ginger. What did you just say about Jynx and Chaos? Wake up!'

Zhu's lip trembled and tears welled up in the corners of his eyes as he screwed them tighter. He bit his lip as the tears rolled down his tanned cheeks. He then suddenly burst out crying loudly, his tentacles lashing out at Satoshi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next