Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

The DisruptioN - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:06 am

in that case...

He created fire in both of his hands, and walked towards lee and tamaki.

"hmm i guess shit really hit the fan ey?"

he then layed his hands on their shoulder (one hand on lee''s shoulder and the other one on tamaki's shoulder.
He then realized they were still on fire quickly releasing them and extinguishing the fire on their shoulders.

"woops, sorry"

Last edited by 3xR on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:22 am

You are not helping!

Lee shouted at Raziël. Tamaki was annoyed, but wasn't paying attention to Raziël with his actions. As most people were running away from the place, she had noticed in the shadows that someone was not running, but hiding instead.

People run in fear already. Some in this city have already been trampled to death by the masses. Panic alone is already hell on earth. But someone is not in panic. Not running.
Wha? What are you talking about? It's no time to get talkin-
We are being watched. The same person who has entered my house before.
Well that's just great. Raziël, can you please... Help the fiend behind me.He's going to survive.
What!? Why help me!?
I'll explain it later when the we have time for it. Now... Samantha! Why not come out and do something useful you filthy infiltrator!
Forget her! She's just going to 'observe' like some little scared bitch. Lets just get rid of this thing. Buy me some time. I will need it.

Lee gave a quick nod and pulled his katana out of the hiding bag. An electrical surge ran over the blade. Tamaki started to manipulate her own shadow, holding her hands ready to hold something big. Lee ran forward towards the demon and jumped, launching himself into the air. He held his katana ready to strike. When he was about halfway, the demon opened multiple portals in the air in random locations. The portals were transparent, but Lee saw them. It made him slightly scared. Then a part of his katana moved trough one of the portals. The part going in flew out of another portal, being cut off of the rest by the edge of the portal. When Lee saw that, he lost all hope in his attacking attempt. then he saw he was close to the demon. The demon moved his arm, making one of the hexagon shaped plates move. With one hard wave, he used the plate to hit Lee. Lee taking the full hit was send crashing into the ground five time harder then Lee was moving at that time.

LLEEEE!!!

Tears appeared in Tamaki her eye's. A red glow appeared under her. The Demon Sea was visible under her. Water from the sea started to rise and take shape in her hands. When it was a perfect fit with her shadow, the water changed into different materials. Second later, Tamaki was holding a loaded rocket launcher. The sea disappeared from under her as she aimed the rocket launcher at the demon. She fired. The rocket flew trough the sky, and into a portal the demon created in front of him. The other portal opened right next to Tamaki. She turned her head to see the portal, fear taking over her entire body. The next second, she felt her own rocket hit her own side. It exploded and send Tamaki flying. She crashed into a wall with her back. A trail of rocks following her in the shadows. She slowly got up, blood coming from her mouth. Lee slowly got up, having fully regenerated. electric bolts coming from him. The power he had drained from the fiend when it was inside him, all used up to save himself.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:22 pm

"i'm not sure why, but I guess you have your reasons for helping him."

Raziël walked towards fiend dousing the fires in his hand lifting the fiend, partially, up.

"you're coming with me" he said with a huge grin on his face.

Raziël dragged the fiend, a pretty distance away from the fight in an ally, but close enough to monitor what was happening

Then lee was hit and smacked into the ground.

"damn!"
he ran towards lee, but then the red glow appeared under Tamaki.
ow shi-, that can't be good
he then stopped, looking back to see if the fiend was all right

Tamaki was holding a rocket launcher, after firing it, and the rocket hitting herself, she slammed into the wall.
Then lee got up.
Raziël sprinted towards Tamaki,
"OI!, you ok? come let me help ya."
Raziël said, still kepping an eye on the fiend, lee and the demon floating in the air
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Samantha Primrose
Samantha observed from her hiding place the events that went down. She was surprised to hear one of the targets call her name, but at least she had some of idea of their powers now. Not that these powers seemed to be helping them much. They were, for lack of a better term, getting creamed. Samantha thought for a moment about helping them, but hesitated. However, she decided that it wouldn’t be a good thing if the targets were killed before the plan was brought to fruition. The unknown entity that was attacking them seemed very powerful, but perhaps it would be unprepared for a surprise attack from above? She usually tried to avoid using animal forms (left a bad taste in her mouth), but she made an exception this time and transformed into a large falcon with long, steel talons. She darted into the sky and began to dive towards the enemy, poising her talons to rip at its face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:52 am

More unwanted humans.

The demon opened a portal above him, linking to a portal aimed towards the street. The demon saw the attack coming trough his own portals. Tamaki slowly got up, feeling slightly unstable from the hard hit she took. Lee walked over to Raziël and Tamaki, not feeling all to well himself. The fiend was only able to look. He knew fighting was useless. He thought for a second and used his regenerating power to close the wound he had, leaving him with heaving just three legs. One at the back and two at the front. With trouble, he got up and ran to the rest of the group.

Guys. There is no chance of surviving against him. It's not a fiend like me, it is a demon.
Well I have been better. Thanks for helping out, Raziël.
Seems that the annoying person is trying to help now. But no matter what her intention is. Attacking seems useless. I'm unarmed now.
Perhaps I should informs you all a little more, seeing i don't have to time to play around with you humans. I am a demon. Demons are different from fiends. Let me say it easily for you so you can get the idea. Imagine the strongest and hardest fiend that exists. A weak demon is about five times stronger and harder then that. And that is just talking about the weakest demon.
And this one here... Is one of the strongest demons existing.

Lee and Tamaki were quite. They didn't know what to say, now knowing they were fighting one of the strongest enemy's they could possibly get. They were losing hope. The fiend didn't like the situation either. He had been betrayed and left for dead by his own kind. But he did not understand why Lee wanted him to survive.

~David/Project Tekk~

David was walking out of the town. he was feeling dizzy. He know he wasn't at good health. But he did feel something was going on within him. He kept feeling a strong pain on his back, like something trying to rapidly grow. A demon looked at how David was leaving the town.

"Soon you will be our new weapon, Project Tekk. Or otherwise known as David."
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:04 pm

Samantha Primrose
Samantha slammed into the ground, hitting the ground hard. She took a few seconds to try to figure out what happened, but came up with no explanation. This being was definitely quite powerful, that was for sure. She decided to back up a little and see what the others did first, as a team effort could potentially do better. They certainly couldn’t do worse than so far.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:37 am

We can't win this. It's as simple as that. Lee is unarmed, I nearly killed myself and no attack will actually reach him. How are we even supposed to fight this?
I... I have no idea.

It is time to end this. Death shall rain upon you.

The demon started to rise higher as the portals closed. He turned around and went to the centre of the city, where he would be floating above the entire city. The white lines that were visible earlier became visible again as the demon got closer to his destination.

I know what is going to happen now. Once he is at the point where he needs to be... He will detonate the entire city. Everything is going to be destroyed. The only way of surviving we have right now is to get out of this city as fast as possible. After having been betrayed, I will do anything to help you people.

The fiend looked around. He found a truck that could be used for escaping the city. He then looked at Samantha.

Hey! Samantha person! Stop observing and get out of this city! We are leaving!
That truck! Raziël, you know how to do some good hot-wiring. And you drive like a maniac is what I assume. You will be driving. I will be in the passenger seat.
Me and the rest will be in the back, but with the doors opened. I will be able to create a device to alarm everyone in this city.

~The Asylum~

Yui knew something was going on. The poltergeists freed her arms. Yui petted one of the poltergeists, noticing she could please the poltergeists with her arms. Then she walked to the door and held her hand against it. The guard noticed some activity and looked at the door. Then, out of nowhere, he saw the door melting within seconds. It was reduced to nothing but molten steel. As it was still burning hot, Yui walked over it, not being affected be the heat at all. The guard was shocked and didn't believe what he saw.

The time has come to move out of this city. Everyone here is not ready to go to Paradise yet.

~Centre of the city~

People were looking up to see what was floating in the air. The demon had reached its destination. All the white lines were clearly visible now. A bright white beam came down from the sky and crashed onto the ground. From there, a white sphere started to grow, destroying anything that was in it and shattering everything that was near it. People were already dying. Others started to run and drive for their lives. The attack had began, and all that was possible now was escaping and trying to survive.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:06 am

"ok then, a truck should do"
Raziël got in the drivers seat and started hotwiring the truck.
"hey, you samantha person, you might wanna get in or we'll be leaving without ya."

After a few attempts the truck started, and after a short burnout, the truck started moving.

"hold on people, this is gonna be a bumpy ride, and no this isn't the furst time i rode a truck like this, ow and tamaki i think you know the city best, you give me directions on the quickest way outta this hellhole
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Samantha Primrose
Samantha hesitated for a moment, but then darted into the truck. There was no way she could do anything to save the people of this city. Her only choice was to escape. Besides, her primary mission was still the people that were in this very truck. There was more than just the two targets in here, so maybe they would know where to find others with special abilities? Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:59 pm

Lee got into the passenger seat. Seeing the sphere slowly grow in the mirror surely scared him. Tamaki and the fiend ran to the back and opened the doors. They saw Samantha get in the back (OOC: unless you want to sit on Lee's or Raziël's lap =P). Tamaki lifted the fiend up and placed him in the truck. For some reason, without trouble. Then Tamaki climbed into the truck herself and created a low wall win the shadow to have something more to hold onto.

Tamaki. hold me up again, i will create a hole in the back here so you can talk to Raziël and tell him where he needs to go.
Got it.

tamaki picked up the fiend and held him close to the back. The fiend rammed his steel leg trough the truck and the middle and from there made the hole bigger. He was then put back on his three legs. Tamaki looked at there they were and looked at Raziël.

Raziël. Right now we are already pointing in the correct direction. At the third right, go right. Then go left again to get on the main street that will lead us out of of this city. That should be all. Now to alarm the entire city.

Tamaki got busy with her shadows, creating a device that would be emitting sound everywhere in the city. when she was done, she grabbed the microphone and turned it on. she was now hear-able everywhere in the city.

Everyone! The entire city is going to be destroyed! Get out of this city as fast as you possible can! But do try to stay calm! And with that i do NOT mean act like a bunch of panicking idiots! Tamaki Kousaka, over and out!

The shadow disappeared. The device was completely gone as if it never existed. Tamaki looked at Samantha. She was still pissed at her for breaking into her house. But Tamaki decided to stay calm, like she shouted to the rest of the city. It did have effect. People all over were now doing their best to escape without causing to much trouble.

So, Samantha Primrose. Interesting name for someone who breaks into homes. Why did you do it yet not steal anything?

Say, fiend. Some time ago you asked why I wanted you to be saved.
Yes. Why do you want me to survive so much? A simple fiend made out of metal with legs that don't even have feet, just a sharp tip.
It is because you have changed. You have seen the truth about your own kind. You are capable of seeing right from wrong. I know that you don't want to be like them. You want to be like us, saving people and mean something instead of being betrayed.
I see. You are right about me. Maybe give me a name? I don't want to be called 'fiend', even-though I still am one.
A name? Not the best time for that now. But... Lets go with... Exodus?
I'll go with that.
Welcome to the family. Hehe.

~The Asylum~

Guard: Tamaki? How did she? Oh heck. I'll believe anything she says now. This is all getting to crazy. Yui, be a good girl and help us collect all the people so we can escape.
Sure I will help. I always am a good girl.

They got all the people and loaded them in the transport vehicles. They started to escape, just like the rest of the city.

One more warning. With the power of the explosion, a lot of debris is send flying at insanely high speeds. Now they are not that dangerous to us. But when we get further, it will land too. Do not touch them.
Guard: I understand. It will still be so fast that it would kill or at least severely wound us. I'll watch out.
The poltergeists will probably protect us. They like me a lot.

Yui kept smiling. Some people found it a bit disturbing. But noticed Yui was quite smart here now. They just have to trust her.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:13 am

"all right quickest route outta this city comin' up! ,hold one"
Raziël stepped on the gas
"third right, first, second, here!"
Raziël pulled his steering wheel making a very hard right.
Following Tamaki's direction without making to many mistakes, they got out of this city in time.
"and now, where to?"
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:24 pm

The Truck
Samantha had visualized this mission going completely different earlier today. It was that extraordinary Alternate Existence Entity that had caused all this. What kind of power do these things possess? Her train of though stopped when she noticed what Tamaki was doing. Somehow, she had managed to warn everyone in the city. Samantha was going to ask about this but Tamaki asked the first question.
The target knew what her name was. And they also knew she was the one that broke into their house. Although she didn’t really “break” in, but arguing semantics was pointless. She decided she would tell the truth, in case this question was a test or something.
“I was looking for information on your powers.”
She stated, and then waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:50 am

Raziël, just keep going on. the further we are away from that place, the better.
Watch out though. The power of this explosion is sending a lot of debris flying. Their will be a point where we have to stop and seek cover. We will not survive anything of this otherwise.

The white sphere was growing faster and faster. In a short time, the entire city was destroyed. already a big amount of people had died, but most of the city had escaped the blast. They stopped their car and got out of it to look at the location where there once was a city.
Tamaki and Exodus looked at Samantha.

If you wanted to know it so much, you could have just asked you know.
What he said. In the situaltion we are in now, it is best if we all know each others power and skill.

Tamaki took a good look at Samantha's shadow and then looked her in the eye's.

You are a shapeshifter. Might come in handy. Raziël is something weird with elemental powers, as for as i have seen. Lee is just a skilled man in Kendo. He doesn't have an actual power. He just used Exodus his power when he was still inside Lee. Exodus is mainly just melee fighting. But he is sturdy so yeah... And me. I read shadows, can see the truth of everybody in a shadow. Can even see what they think. I can also create stuff in shadows. And whatever I make, works. I have throwing knifes, just 3 of them, but i have them. And last but not least... I am the leader over the Demon Sea. Pretty much the ocean in hell is under my control. But i am limited in using it.
I am unarmed after that encounter with the demon. I.. I can't fight anymore.
Don't worry Lee. You will find your power at some point. You are to far into this to back out any way.

~Yui Kousaka~

The group had escaped the city without to much trouble. After a lot of driving, they stopped. They all got out and Yui stepped forewards, seeing the debris coming towards the entire group. She petted one of the poltergeists which was calling forth a whole lot of poltergeists. They all started to form a huge wall. Any debris that went trough them instantly disintegrated. All Yui did was smile while she was being the base of everyone's protection. Everyone else couldn't believe what they saw. Yui was displaying her ability without thinking of what others would think.

Last edited by powerrave on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:53 am

"pff, weird she says, says the one who can read minds with shadows.
but, did you just say shapeshifting? interesting
"
Raziël starts poking samantha.
"so, is this you're real form or what? and if it is, if you shapeshift a lot isn't it easy to forget what your real form is?

My house is over in the next town, and my parents being out of the house most of the time, we could probably hide out there for a while, perhaps figure out what exactly happened and what to do next.
"
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:38 pm

The Truck
Samantha was slightly agitated by Raziel’s poking, but she decided to ignore it. She looked out the window at what was once a bustling city. It seemed like only yesterday she had arrived here via the subway. She had eaten at that odd restaurant that she couldn’t remember the name of. She awoke from her daydream when she realized Raziel had asked her a question.
“Well, lets just say its close enough to my original form and leave it at that.”
She went silent again, waiting for the others to begin a conversation.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:14 am

Lee looked at how Raziël was busy and slammed his hand into his face. Then he looked out of the front window, seeing debris land and penetrate the road in front of them.

oh god damn it! Raziël pay some damn attention!

Lee took over the wheel and with some difficulty, rammed his foot into the brake. someone in a car drove past them at high speed. then a plate of metal fell vertically towards the car. it penetrated the car and the driver was cut in half. all others stopped and tried to seek cover. Whether it was behind a rock or their car, they didn't care. The people just wanted to survive. Tamaki jumped out of the truck.

I will help here! All of you get some cover! I will be able to stop most of it.
Tamaki... Do your best! Why don't I dare to just say what I wanted to say? To hell with it, there will be another chance for me at some point.

Lee and Exodus got out and got behind the truck. some other people also getting behind the truck as it seemed safe to them.
Tamaki took a deep breath and concentrated on using both her powers. A huge thick wall was being created in the shadows. At the same time, over a wide area, the demon sea appeared and was being jetted upwards to form a wall.

If anything doesn't dissolve completely trough the water of the demon sea, then it won't get past the shadow wall. I will protect as much people as I can, even if it does cost me my life.

Well, that is her power. Nothing will be getting trough that defence.
That's Tamaki Kousaka for ya.

people looked surprised at what they were seeing. Never before did they even think this was possible.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN - Page 20 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:35 am

---A few days later---

Jynx's eyes opened slowly before she took in the surroundings carefully. The room was a palid grey, and she seemed to be on some kind of examination table.

'What the fuck-!?' she exclaimed, 'Where is this!?'

She looked around further and noticed that this was some sort of laboratory - there were complex machines and glass tubes full of liquid and half-formed things everywhere.

She tried to move but she was strapped down.

No way out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:01 am

Raziël got slapped in the face,
"I AM paying attention... ow wait, you meant the road right?"
then lee was trying to take over the wheel and hit the brakes
"ow no, like hell... stay with you paws from my steering wheel, and what are you trying to do with that leg?.. ow no you stop that."
then lee hit the brakes
"damn you!"

------

Then everyone got out the truck and took cover, while Tamaki created a wall-like form with the demon sea and her shadow powers...

"pff don't be so melo-dramatic, you ain't the only one here"
Raziël's hand glowed white-ish and he created an extra wall of ice.
"i know your powers will stop most or all of it, but in cases like these you can't have too much protection... speaking of which i was pretty sure i had a con... ahh never mind now's not the time for that...
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:13 pm

A con? Are you sure that ice will be holding up here? It's a lot of heat everywhere here.
Nah, every extra will help.

Meanwhile at Yui her side, a big part of a building was nearing them. Knowing the poltergeirsts wouldn't be able to handle that much, she called forth her power. Cracks appeared in the sky like a layer before the poltergeists and stretched to all around the city. From between the cracks, a fierce light came that disintegrated everything that come near. Some people who were behind it but to close just burned to death. the piece of the building was gone within a second. Just as soon as it all appeared, it also disappeared. Yui collapsed to the ground. She had never used this power before. the power of the sun from hell.

What was that?
Yui... I know she did this... But how...

Tamaki kept the walls up, but was already past her limit. She felt her entire body burning, yet she didn't stop. She wasn't even planning to stop. The rain of debris slowly began to stop. but there was still enough flying at them at high speed. Lee noticed that Tamaki was getting burned more and more, knowing what would happen if she went on. Lee ran from behind the truck to Tamaki and got in front of her.

Tamaki! Stop using that power! You'll kill yourself if you do!

Tears appeared in Lee's eyes.

This is what I was born for. I am here for a reason.
What are you talking about? You weren't born to commit suicide.
I hope you'll find someone to love after all this is over.
Just what are you talking about. I thought this whole time, even if we had just met a few days ago, it was you who wanted to like me a lot. But what I really felt... What I realise now... Is that this whole time, I love you.

Tamaki was surprised, but wasn't able to show much of it. her face were covered in burn marks more and more. It was hurting her. She hesitated with stopping the demon sea power. Not knowing what else Lee could do, he grabbed Tamaki's shoulders and kissed her. Tamaki was shocked and stopped her power. Shocked as she was, she did like it. Lee let go of Tamaki. For some second they just looked each other in the eye's. then one of the civilians shouted from behind the truck.

"Hey women! Your shadow thing is going to break and that ice is also weakened by the heatwave earlier!"
Let's got seek cover, Tamaki.
Y-yes.. Let's do that.

The wall in the shadow fell apart and not the ice was taking a hard beating. Lee and Tamaki ran towards the truck to hide behind then. When they were near, Tamaki turned around.

Let me put up one last shadow wall.
No Tamaki don't!

Lee got back to get in front of Tamaki. Just as he got in front of her, a steel pole flew straight trough the ice and straight trough both Lee and Tamaki's hearts. The pole was stuck in their body's. They fell to the ground, both having died in an instant.
Exodus looked in shock. He didn't want to believe what he just saw, even-though he knew that they were gone now.

No.. Lee... Tamaki... And that after what they all have survived.

A few moments later, the rain of debris seems to be over. It still moved over what not looked like a wasteland, but there was no more life danger. Yui saw the souls of Tamaki and Lee going up. To her, that was the wrong place. She looked at the poltergeists, but they wouldn't be able to bring them down. One of the poltergeists left and suddenly, in the wasteland, some of the ground turned into a huge orange pool of demonic water. It acted as a gate between hell and earth. Then one big hand came out. It followed be another hand and then the head.

It is daddy poltergeist!

Everyone was able to see this creature rise from this demonic pool. The head was in the same shape as that of a poltergeist. This was actually a fully grown one. it kept rising until his waist was visible. It had a huge bandage around it's head, covering the eye's. There was blood on it. Then the huge creature leaned towards Yui. Yui pointed towards the souls of Tamaki and Lee. The huge creature understood exactly what Yui wanted and reached out his long arms and grabbed the souls. It then threw it's arms down, going trough the ground. When the creature was done, it left again, going back into the pool. The pool disappeared after the creature was gone.

They are now in Paradise. I hope they will be happy there.

Poltergeists are real after all. But... Lee and Tamaki never deserved to be send to hell. I will do what they would have done. Keep on protecting earth from hell and... And put an end to this.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:22 am

A man dressed in a white labcoat came into the room and undid the straps on the table.

'Follow me,' he ordered, leaving the room.

Not really wanting to know what would happen if she didn't, Jynx followed the scientist into another room, where she got a big surprise. Inside one of the giant tubes full of liquid was Suzaku, stuck in stasis. In three other tubes were Chaos, Satoshi and Hatoshi.

'Our plan is almost complete,' the scientist droned, 'You will obey us.'

Jynx was shocked, but didn't have much time to react as the blade of a large scythe came down in front of her and a tall, red-haired man appeared.

'Your "plan" sounds pretty gay, mon amigos,' Zhu Que drawled, 'Almost as gay as Anima, and that's hard.

As the protector of love and all related things like compassion and that shizz, I won't let you take the girl! In fact...'

He swung his scythe round at the four tubes, smashing them open and releasing their captives.

'I won't let you have any of them,' he finished, before slinging his scythe over his shoulder and turning to walk away, 'Oh, and I'd kill you, but I think Suzaku'd beat me to it anyway and Loki's dead, so.'
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:16 pm

The Colonel
The Colonel listened to everything that was said through Samantha’s watch, and watched everything that happened in the city through the satellite passing over. While the devastation caused by the new form of Alternate Existence Entity was disheartening, the powers of the new possible recruits was quite astonishing. Between the two sisters, she could control the sun and the ocean of the Other Place. Quite useful indeed! However this train of thought was derailed when both of the primary targets were killed. At least the remaining specimens still had potential… Best to wait for Samantha to do her mission.

Samantha Primrose
Samantha didn’t know how to react to the death of Lee and Tamaki. What could she do? They were already gone, and she couldn’t do anything to save them. She looked around at the one named Raziel, and at the Alternate Existence Entity that was now named Exodus. She also knew the other Kousaka was around here somewhere. Samantha could probably convince at least one of them to join her cause, she just had to gauge their reaction a bit more…
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The DisruptioN - Page 20 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Enki appeared next to Zhu Que, throwing the little ball, the myriad, between his hands. Anima isn't gay, being turned into a woman can have that effect on people. Especially when it wasn't of their own free will. He smirked. I could do the same to you lot too. He laughed and looked over at the unconscious Chaos. That boy... hard to believe he could beat Loci AND somebody who Loci had infused with his powers. The amount of internal scarring he has... Shigo is pretty much the only thing keeping him alive, and even he only has so much power... when that fades, Chaos' life force will drain fully. Really only one person can truly save him... Enki continued to talk, seemingly to no one, but in reality, most of what he said was directed at Jynx.

--Meanwhile--

Shigo stayed in a set spot, hovering partially above the ground, energy emanating from him. Hold on... you just need to hold on, she will save you, she's the only one who can, until then... just hold on.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:04 am

Zhu stopped in his tracks and turned to face Enki.

'Well, we've gotta help her somehow,' he said, 'She doesn't know what she needs to do or how. And you can't leave decisions like that to a teen... or to me, for that matter, 'cause I sure know what I'd do.'

He winked at Enki and grinned, fully aware that his friend wouldn't slap him for it.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:37 am

"no way."
Raziël dropped to his knees, looking at the lifeless bodies of lee and tamaki.
he hen fell down to his hands, and kept punching the ground till his knuckles were bleeding.
"of only..."
Raziël sighed, and got up on his feet again.
"ok, i've decided, exodus... you with me?
if they are in hell, then all i have to do is walk in there and drag them back out.
and i need you to give me directions cause i have no clue on how to get there.
"
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The DisruptioN - Page 20 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:20 am

Enki kept a perfectly straight face with what Zhu said. Despite how he would normally have punched him, it would seem less professional for them to fight amongst themselves. First and foremost, Chaos needs to be released. It's kind of useless having these crappy little booths, the more advanced ones halt the necessity for energy, whereas Shigo is working his fucking ass off just to keep Chaos alive. Strangely enough, Shigo is almost like a puppeteer. It's easier to tell as it goes, I need to recall the proper procedure for this. Considering how events like this are rare, it has to be said that Chaos did last longer than I thought he would. First release of demon powers always leave the most scars... Well that, and punching a barrier that emits large amounts of energy the moment contact is made, moreso if the contact has power put behind it. Enki continues to say irrelevant things for no reason. Either way, somebody free Chaos, I'm too lazy, and busy keeping you guys in check. he smirks evilly at the cowering scientists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next