Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If Time Flies RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
H

H

If Time Flies RP - Page 10 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

If Time Flies RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:34 pm

Chaos opened his mouth to speak once more, but it wasn't himself or Wycliffe who spoke. It was Caeruleus.

'Umino made a contract with the devil to bring her dear lover back to life~' he chimed.

'You know how weird that sounded coming from Chaos' mouth?' Alex asked, before turning back to the screen, 'But yeah, Umino brought me back to life through a contract. You should know about my death, Shigo, you were there when I did die.'

'and I wasn't...' Umino added sadly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

If Time Flies RP - Page 10 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:39 pm

Hang on. Is what happened earlier incest, masturbation, or both?
You catch on a bit too fast for my liking, Chaos.
You can only blame yourself for how well you taught me. Also, what were the terms of the contract? And why haven't formalities been dropped when you two have had a son?
That may be a few too many questions at once.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:58 pm

'I'd say selfcest and incest,' Alex replied, 'So both. Remember, Caeruleus is using Wycliffe's body.'

'The terms of the contract were that I'm not allowed to partake in anything big, or I'll lose my soul,' Umino replied, 'And Lord Admiral is Lord Admiral and always will be Lord Admiral.'

'I... kinda gave up arguing about it when her P.R.O.M.I.S.E. Protocol broke,' Alex replied, sweatdropping.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:11 pm

I could always re-write it and then you could have sex with her to instal it, leading to the greatest sexual innuendo ever.
What's that?
Oh, sorry, several years ago, I wrote a protocol to force Umino to share out work. It got mixed up with Aphrodisiac, meaning Umino went sex-crazy for Alex, whereas Alex ended up with the protocol inside him meaning he needed to have sex with her to transfer the protocol. When he left the room, he said 'Protocol installed' to which I replied 'That is the greatest sexual innuendo I've ever heard'. Still true today, in fact.
Wow, you are great at shortening stories to their most basic details.
All this talk about sex is making me want to have some.
Still think the formalities could be dropped...
This from the person who called me 'Sir' up until the point that I literally ordered him to stop.
Yeah, but they've been with each other for longer, I would assume.
Hmm... true.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:03 pm

'You a crazy mofo,' Caeruleus chimed, directing his snide remark at Chaos, 'A crazy mofo human who probably doesn't have any friends, am I right?'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Oh, go fuck yourself, Caerulus. I have several friends, technically, if you include Magnus' people. If not, I still have quite a few. I don't deny being crazy, and, although I could easily make a 'your mum' joke round about now, it is technically impossible for me to have fucked your mother. Incidentally, I am questioning how human I am at the moment, looking back on things.
Hmm...I wonder if he will take Chaos' first statement literally...
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:08 pm

A dark smile appeared on Chaos’ face but, of course, it was Caerulus causing it.

'Don’t mind if I do,' he chimed, his tone quite ecstatic.

With that, six tentacles sprouted from Chaos’ back, and shot towards Umino. Four restrained her arms and legs whilst the remaining two began to slowly undress her, dropping the clothes directly next to her. One of Caerulus’ free tentacles closed in on Umino’s vagina, fondling it gently, carefully rubbing the outside, and making sure to brush the clitoris slowly for maximum ecstasy. He then seamlessly inserted it, removing most of Umino’s resistance. The two tentacles that restrained her arms moved to her breasts, massaging them gently in opposite directions.

Alex would’ve stopped this, but he was too bemused by it, and to be honest, wanted to join in on the action. Caerulus almost sensed this desire.

'C’mon, kid, Enigma wouldn’t want you let this opportunity go to waste,' he chimed, grinning.

To be honest, all of this looked and sounded weird coming from Chaos’ mouth but, nonetheless, Alex decided to accept Caerulus’ offer. He quickly stripped, and inserted his penis into the hole that Caerulus had, unbeknownst to Alex, purposefully left untouched. Alex began to thrust slowly, and with that, Umino no longer had the desire to fight against what was happening. After several minutes passed, they were all finally done, Caerulus retracted his tentacles back into Chaos’s body, and Alex re-dressed himself. Umino re-clothed herself too, seeming to not really care about all of the fluid that covered her body.

'Well, that was fun, wasn’t it, children?' Caeruleus chimed, smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:47 am

Chaos, you really should've known that was going to happen.
I did know that it could happen, but I didn't know it would. To be honest, a lot of what he said sounded very strange coming out of my mouth. Where's Aurora?
She went off screen to finger herself.
Ah. I turn to Umino. Sorry about that...
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:24 am

Umino smiled.

'Do not worry, Master Chaos, I do not mind.'

'I find it best not to argue with her logic sometimes,' Alex commented.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:58 am

There is no logic there. The only exception being her actually enjoying it, and that being why she doesn't mind... Either way, it may be best for me to go now anyway, got something I need to do. And then after that, I can get down to work with that video which could possibly cause a riot.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:40 am

'Uh, sure, see you around,' Alex replied
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:53 am

Yeah, slight problem, Caerulus or Wycliffe has to move my body, by Wycliffe's rules. Plus I also need to make sure that Caerulus gets out of my body, it'll be creepy for him to be there while I do what I do. Also, Shigo will need to dock his ship. Thing about humans is that they can't survive in a vacuum without something to give them oxygen. And even if non of the above was true, I don't know my way around this ship. Sheesh, I can't believe I have to fucking spell it out, someone should've been smart enough to figure that out.
You're right with that. Him just saying goodbye was kind of stupid, he should've at least been smart enough to figure the rest out.
Oh yeah, in relation to what you said earlier, Caerulus, now I am a motherfucker as I have now, officially, fucked your mother.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:20 am

'WHY YOU LITTLE-!' Caeruleus roared. He went to attack but then realised he'd end up attacking himself too, 'Alright then. Though you haven't noticed that we're not in Space, but actually on Earth in a backalley, which is particularly stupid of you, my motherfucking human friend.'

'As for the rest of it,' Wycliffe interjected, 'Where is it you wish to go from here? The Bridge? The Hangar?'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:57 am

You know what, the term 'motherfucker' loses all insulting meaning, and comedy value when it is completely true. Yes, I fucked your mother, now get over it. You know what, just get the fuck out of my body and I'll find my own way, it's a helluva lot easier than pissing around with you.
You're walking on thin ice here...
I can probably survive whatever he throws at me, whether it be being slashed in back, which is the most likely one, being shot, or even triple entry rape. If I can survive oversex with Aurora, then I can survive triple entry rape with a complete dumbass with several long tentacles to overcompensate for naturally small penis which he can shape to be bigger if he would so choose.
Ouch... that was deadly accurate for a simple rant.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:32 am

'I didn't aim for it to be insulting,' Caeruleus retorted, 'Besides, I can't do anything without Wycliffe's say-so, and you know you'd probably be unable to move if it wasn't for him. His kindness is making him stay. Think before you speak.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:38 am

I am thinking. Simply put, I should be able to make it outside in my current state, I can then have Shigo pick me up, then I can rest. Besides, my body should have rested enough by now. Either way, as you are a foreign substance in my body, I can essentially force you out, that is the painful option, your choice, leave willingly and let me move freely, or be forced out. Also, even if it weren't an insult, stating the same fact over and over will just get tedious.
Ok, I'll get en route.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:33 am

'I'm not going anywhere.'
'Caeruleus, we should probably leave.'
'Do you feel pain?'
'No, you do though.'
'Do I care?'
'...'
'Didn't think so. We're staying.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:09 am

So be it, I gave you two choices, you chose the hard one. Goodbye. With that, I focus on the anomaly in my body before making my body reject it. After a few seconds, there was a black flash as Caerulus flew headfirst into a nearby wall at the speed and power of being shot out of a cannon. Right, all that's left to do is leave. I walk away, following the path I had found from my encounter with Caerulus. I eventually make it to the entrance, and begin to walk off the ship.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:42 am

Deep crimson blood began trickling from Caeruleus' head.

'Pain is one thing,' he growled, getting up, 'But you make Wycliffe bleed and you'll pay!'

An electric whip formed in Caeruleus' hand and he slashed at Chaos, aiming for his back.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:48 am

Blood gushed from my newly opened wound, spraying over Caerulus. Shigo catches me as I fall, supporting me as he leads me off the ship. I limply turn my head to face Caerulus. You... do realise... that this is your fault. I gave you the choice... wouldn't have happened... if left... free will. ...Only have self to blame. I slip into unconsciousness once again, and Shigo carries me off the ship.
Kind of an overreaction considering how it's only a little cut.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:34 am

powerrave wrote:
Some time had passed. Akira looked at Xan and Terra and stood up.

Terra: Is there something?
Nothing big. I just better go back and report to my boss. Then he will know that at least someone made it out alive. Maybe I can talk to him a bit.
Terra: I see. Do your best.
Make sure you will be part of their next attack if they are going to do one. Meet me at the location where we found out about each-other.
I will see what I can do.

Akira was guided out of the main android base and started walking back to the city where her boss was. She didn't know what she should say, but she knew that she would come up with something when she needs to.
OOC: It's been long. I better pick up where I left off.
And Chaosmancer... Me want you in Caelum and maybe also Medabots.

RP:
Xan was left at the base and remained there. He didn't know what he would be able to do. He had to wait for the next attack to test the weapon inside him.

Terra: Say Xan. What do you think about this Akira person?
What can I think about her? It's the first time she's not running around like a maid. And she's more serious.
Terra: I see. I think she is... A rather capable human.
She survived some crazy stuff. Some would even say that she is actually immortal.

Terra kept silent. Xan walked off to do whatever he felt was needed.

In the meantime, Akira was able to reach a car and drive off towards the base. She secretly kept a silenced pistol ready, just in case things were going to get nasty. She had gotten her idea for what she could say.

Well... Here goes nothing I guess..
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:27 pm

I lie unconscious on the medical bed, seeing the outside world in third person from my own mind. So, what the fuck happens now?
Well, over the course of your life, you have lost a lot of blood, you're fucked, and not in the good way.
Well, knowing Aurora, it'll be in both ways or only the good way..
Touche
So what are the rules this time? Because when it was due to fatigue and being unable to make it through, all wounds carried over, what the hell are the near death/unconscious rules?
Hmm... just a minute...

So, how is he doing?
Stable, but going to die in fifteen hours unless he gets a blood transfusion. Aurora states in a professional manner, completely out-of-character from her normal personality.
So who the hell is a match?
Well, I could list everybody, but they would all be unavailable and, most likely, unwilling. The fastest answer is to use Lucridite blood.
How do you know about that?
I've been looking at all of the information around the ship, medical records and the like. She takes a book from the shelf behind her. "The blood of a Lucridite is liquid life force, this means that it is equivalent to all blood type systems, human or otherwise."
Yes, and the dangers of placing Lucridite blood in the body of a non-Lucridite are fatal in most cases. "Dangers of inserting Lucridite blood into the body of a non-Lucridite; The recipient may accidentally impale him/her/hir/itself by inadvertantly solidifying the blood. The most common version of this is when the recipient solidifies the blood into the shape of a spike which impales the heart." Although, him being him, he will probably be able to control it within a week... as long as he doesn't unconsciously impale himself.

Oh yeah, you stay here until you finally die or until you regain consciousness. You can't actually die here, and injuries don't carry over.
Well, I'm bored here, what can we do?
Wanna watch porn?
Sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Time Flies RP
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10