Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
H

H

The DisruptioN - Page 2 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

The DisruptioN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:50 am

Name: Suzaku
Nicknames: Kurōnsanpuru (Kuron), Gikan, Okuri, Kumikaeru
Skill/Special Power: Pyrokinesis and manipulation of the electromagnetic spectrum
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Bio/History: -will write later-
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
eggman249

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:16 am

Name: Max Payne
Skill/Special Power: Slow-Down time, for him, so he can react to things as they happen easier. (Bullet Time)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Bio/History: Max Payne was just a normal cop, until his family was murdered. Since then, his job is now his life, he hopes to one day catch the killer of his wife and baby. One day, while on his patrol, he hears an officer on the radio saying a man who is connected to a string of murders has been found and they are in pursuit. Payne then goes to the location specified by the officer to see the other officers' cars crashed and a man running on foot. Max grabs his 9mm pistol and gives chase through the back alleys of an abandoned apartment complex. Max sees the man's face, then it strikes him like a bullet, this man is the killer of his family! Max continues to chase the man, then he sees the man turn a corner, but he can still see his shadow on the wall. He sees the shadow bump into a 8 foot tall shadow, which then rips the man in two, letting out a horifying scream. Max quickly jumps around the corner yelling "NYPD, freeze!" He looks to see nothing but the man's upper and lower half. "How could he have gotten away?" He then makes out a cloaked shape, which eyes then flash red. Before Max knows whats happening, he is launched back into a brick wall, indenting into the stone. Max starts blindly firing in the thing's direction, making blood fly out of what appears to be nowhere. Max then breaks into a nearby building, and runs to the bathroom, finding some pain killers behind the mirror. He takes the pills, turns towards the door to see the thing un-cloak. It was some weird thing that has tentacles on its face, it then lunges at him. Max quickly fires a shot into its head killing it in midair, its body then proceeds to fall on him, scratching his chest. He gets up and starts feeling strange, he stumbles into the street. Everything starts flashing black and white, and everything starts to slow down. From then on, Max Payne could use what people in the gaming business call "Bullet-Time".
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:39 am

now where could have possibly gotten that character from? =P

this is accepted. you can start RPing whenever you want.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:20 am

The Insanity Factor wrote:
Name: Jynx Middata
Skill/Power: Isokinesis - manipulation of her's or someone else's senses. Includes copying powers from her memories and sharpening her senses, as well as making other people see things, such as her memories. She can see the fiends with this skill.
Appearance: The DisruptioN - Page 2 Wirisu
Bio: This Jynx is noticably different to the Jynx from another "The Disruption" RP. This Jynx also lives in a care home but this Jynx took it a different way than the other Jynx.

Jynx is cocky, arrogant, agressive and short-tempered. She thinks nothing of having an argument or even a fight with anyone, including a teacher. However, she likes to make a joke sometimes and often pretends to use her X-ray sight to annoy and embarrass her targets and make others laugh.

Jynx has lived in her current mental health care home for nearly nine years now. They stop her from getting a job, meaning that she won't be able to get enough money to move out. They don't allow her over to friends' houses, basically confining her to the building. The only time she gets to go out is when she goes to her martial arts or dance classes. She takes Kendo on Mondays, Street Dancing on tuesdays, Kickboxing on Wednesdays, Taekwondo on Thursdays, Breakdancing on Fridays and Hip-hop dancing on Saturdays. On Sundays, she stays in her room for as long as she can, since the rest of them go to church. She then practices martial arts on the tree in the back garden.

She combines her dance and her martial arts in fights for graceful yet lethal attacks.

NEW APPEARANCE: The DisruptioN - Page 2 Animeazeatgh3

NEW POWER: Yet to be revealed as to what exactly it is
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:40 am

yes, another char enters. but this one is not as safe as all others here.

name: Yui Kousaka (sister of Tamaki)
skill/special power: will be filled in later... really...
appearance (picture or detailed description):
Spoiler:
bio/history: Yui is Tamaki's twin sister. they look very much like each other, but that is all. further, Yui is pretty much the exact opposite of Tamaki. that not only goes for ability, but also for the way of thinking. her way of thinking is rather weird, and nobody ever really understood what she was talking about, especially when she talking about 'paradise'. when Yui and Tamaki were about 13 years old, Yui was already starting to get more into how 'power'. her parents said they wanted to go to a paradise. Yui brought them there. Tamaki was left in tears, not understanding what had happened. ever since that day, Yui had been locked up in a padded cell. once a year, Tamaki would come over, so they could pay their respects to the parents. even now, Yui is still a very cheery person. some believe that she only knows happiness.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:43 pm

powerrave wrote:
yes, another char enters. but this one is not as safe as all others here.

name: Yui Kousaka (sister of Tamaki)
skill/special power: unable to see shadows: she can not see shadows and doesn't have a shadow. this makes her invundrable to tamaki's shadow power.
communication with poltergeists: somehow, Yui is able to see and interact with poltergeists. she has quite the good relationship with them and they will gladly protect her and do things for her, including killing others. Yui is the only one who can see them and interact with them. no other human, fiend, demon or whatever has ever been able to see them.
poltergeists appearance: The DisruptioN - Page 2 61572
they fly everywhere and also simply fly trough walls.
appearance (picture or detailed description):
Spoiler:
bio/history: Yui is Tamaki's twin sister. they look very much like each other, but that is all. further, Yui is pretty much the exact opposite of Tamaki. that not only goes for ability, but also for the way of thinking. her way of thinking is rather weird, and nobody ever really understood what she was talking about, especially when she talking about 'paradise'. when Yui and Tamaki were about 13 years old, Yui was already starting to get more into how 'power'. her parents said they wanted to go to a paradise. Yui brought them there. Tamaki was left in tears, not understanding what had happened. ever since that day, Yui had been locked up in a padded cell. once a year, Tamaki would come over, so they could pay their respects to the parents. even now, Yui is still a very cheery person. some believe that she only knows happiness.

updated skill/special power.
Back to top Go down
Jonzu95

Jonzu95

The DisruptioN - Page 2 255rsjs
Name : Flippy

Character sheet
Name: Dawn

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi guys! I decided to join too after a long break! Don't surprise, if my character sheet sucks...

Name: Miku Hatsune
Special Power: Ice power (Can Froze objects and people)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Bio/History: Miku came from a huge City and wanted to relax at the countryside. After been there few days, she went to a Picnic to the forest. after a moment, suddenly a small meteorite hit next to her and she blacked out.
When she woke up and reclined against a tree, which suddenly frozed. she was Shocked about that and then she run away somewhere, scared abd alone...

Yes Yes, I know. My bio sucks. Embarassed

Last edited by Jonzu95 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:17 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added in stuff. Bio/History/personality is up to you.)
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:05 am

please do finish your sheet. and the power could be named better, like 'ice power' or something else.
until finished and then approved by me, this is NOT accepted.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The DisruptioN - Page 2 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:11 am

Four random names I thought up

Glacikinesis
Rimekinesis
Glacieskinesis
Congelokinesis
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:02 am

those are very random. and what is it about you and kinesis? cold manipulation would sound good... and does make clear what his char would be able to do.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:24 am

Kinesis is creation and manipulation of X by using the mind and also allows it to be created through other mediums (hands is the main one). All of the words beforehand mean, or relate to ice. Rime is another word for ice, glacier is related to glacies is latin for ice and congelo is latin for frost as I remember.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:21 am

powerrave wrote:
those are very random. and what is it about you and kinesis? cold manipulation would sound good... and does make clear what his char would be able to do.

That just shows how much of an idiot you are.

"-kinesis" and "-mancy" are the suffixes put onto words to show that it is power of the mind (though usually mancers are more evil than kinetics, and "-mancy" is usually used like Necromancy and Generomancy, whereas "-kinesis" is used for elements like Pyrokinesis (Fire Manipulation) and Psychokinesis (Psychic Manipulation)).

Cold manipulation sounds like a load of bullshit, so shut yer trap and get used to the correct way of doing things.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:34 am

Indeed. Actually, mancy as a suffix means divination of. Also, Cryokinesis is a good name.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:32 pm

TIF, i got the point when chaosmancer said it. and who the hell got you in a flaming mood?

calling me an idiot for just not knowing something. that's no way of handling someone.
and about the 'manipulation' part, sounding like shit how? as far as i remember, from games like World of Warcraft. it's just a normal name.

i have no idea what 'Cryo' means btw.

anyway, there was no need to flame.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:45 pm

I wasn't flaming. But if you want me to flame, I'll flame
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:19 pm

That just shows how much of an idiot you are.

Cold manipulation sounds like a load of bullshit, so shut yer trap and get used to the correct way of doing things.
^this^
flamez of the underworld.

Serge was right on GTM...

Serge wrote:

CaptainUseless wrote:

Temi wrote:

Serge, **** you.

I like this guy.

Wow, we're being passive-agressive today, aren't we?
Back to top Go down
Jonzu95

Jonzu95

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:18 am

I updated the Bio..
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:25 am

seen it. ACCEPTED! you may start RPing in the RP topic. have fun.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:51 am

powerrave wrote:
Serge was right on GTM...

Serge wrote:

CaptainUseless wrote:

Temi wrote:

Serge, **** you.

I like this guy.

Wow, we're being passive-agressive today, aren't we?

Three words, Rudi.

Passive. Agressive. Kombat.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:22 pm

with all due respect but i thought this was a host/join topic for RP's
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:55 pm

the mod is right. BOT people (Back On Topic).
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:07 pm

DP horror.

with all happy and alcohol aside you know, i want to make an extra character for on Jonzu's side.
main reason: activity.

name: David Moray (officials know him as Project Tekk)
skill/special power: Is seen fighting with a scythe. Further powers are unknown to anyone alive ATM.
appearance (picture or detailed description): has stitched wounds all over his body and bandages covering his entire left arm and left hand. the bandages having stains of blood on them. he wears a white shirt with cuts in it and blood stains on it. blue jeuns and mostly blood on it. he has short blond hair. his right eye is blue and his left eye is scarlet red. it is said to glow with pure insanity when he starts attacking, but was never confirmed by anyone.
bio/history: already from the day he began to notice he had powers, he was captured by some underground organisation. there he was being researched and tested on for years. they tried all kinds of things with david just to gain power. at one point, it went wrong and david woke up after his last wounds were closed with stitching work. he was feeling an immense pain and somehow generated a scythe into his left hand. he started murdering everyone there, not allowing anyone to escape alive. after everyone was killed, he felt that he had put a lot of pressure on his left arm and covered it up with bandages. not actually knowing what he was doing.
for a few days he stayed at the place where i tried to come to his senses. he practised a little and bringing up the scythe. each time he did so it appeared in a red flash. he also noticed that he sometimes had a lot of pain on his back. on two specific spots. his skin there also felt rougher. he didn't know what it meant and mainly just ignored it. then he started to get illusions and started attacking everything in the place. he left and started to run off. it was night time when he got outside. he ended up in some destroyed city. there he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jonzu95

Jonzu95

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:16 am

No picture? Rolling Eyes

(Edit)

Oh wait... looks like I just can't see pictures atm... =(
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:59 am

nope, no pic this time. just the description.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:51 am

Fiend should get a sheet tooooooooooo.

Name: Exodus.

Gender: N/A, is referred to as a male because of its male voice.

Skill/special power:
Power of regeneration. Is able to regenerate very fast. Can not regenerate entire body parts. Electric bolts are seen coming from him when he is regenerating. These bolts are strong enough to deal damage. Exodus has no control over these.
Body infiltration. Is able to infiltrate the body of any living being, being stuck in the mind. Can control the body to some extend and can control electricity. This power is very limited for fiends.
Melee fighting. Using his steel body, he can fight strongly. Mostly stabbing and slashing with his arms and legs. (Is currently very limited since his is missing a leg.)

Appearance (picture or detailed description): Has a body entirely made out of steel. His head has two points sticking to the back, acting like his ears. His arms and legs are a bit triangular shaped and have a sharp tip at the end, having no actual hands and feet. The part of his arms and legs that point to his centre are as sharp as a sword. Arms and legs are also slightly bend to the centre and have no elbows or knees. Exodus is about as big as a full grown German Shepherd. (Exodus does not have a tail.)
due to events that have happened, he is missing his left leg. On that place, the metal body looks like a wounded place, but had been regenerated from the wound. He can't regenerate his leg.

Bio/history: Exodus wasn't always a fiend. even he was once a human. He doesn't remember much from that time. He has been a fiend for an extremely long time. He didn't know that his life was going to change when he was given the order to gain control over Lee. He was promised that he would be made into a demon after this. He had his hopes up high and everything went well, until Le met Tamaki. The cage Tamaki placed wasn't a problem, it was the power to fight that Tamaki had that made Exodus hold back. When the demon who gave Exodus the order just attacked Exodus as if it was an enemy, Exodus started to have a different look on life. He wanted to have his revenge on the demon and help Lee and Tamaki. When Lee and Tamaki died right in front of his eye's, he felt heartbroken. From that time one, he had sworn to himself to protect humans. He still wants his revenge, but protecting human life's like Lee and Tamaki would do comes first to him. Exodus still secretly likes Yui Kousaka. For how long those feelings will last is unknown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next