Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The InfectioN

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:04 pm

~Intro~

A pink haired women was in the locker room, getting into her racing suit. When she was in it, she took her helmet out of her locker and left the room. She entered the hangar where the rest of the team was located. A group was looking at the television, following a news broadcast. The women wanted to look too, but it was over when she was finally able to see the screen. Then her boss called her over.

"Hey Hikaru! How does it feel to actually be racing on our own county's track?"
"Pretty normal I guess. This is practically my playground. So, I do think I can win Team Icarus the Storm 2412 cup."
"Full of spirit as always. It's what I like about you. Just as well as I like how you are so capable of handling the speed of our ship. There aren't many pilots out there that can fly this one without crashing."
"I know. Say, what was that on the news just now? Or weren't you following?"
"It was another one of those brutal murders. As if things couldn't get any worse, right? Anyway, the race is about to start. Get into the ship and to your starting position."

Hikaru nodded and walked towards the pink with orange ship. She climbed onto the front and walked to the cockpit. Once in the cockpit, she got into her seat, got the safety belts on and put on her helmet. The cockpit closed and Hikaru activated the ship. All systems were good and the ship started to hoover above the ground. Some heat came from the jet at the back of the ship. The doors of the hangar opened and Hikaru flew trough with the Icarus ship. At a steady pace she went towards the track and got to the starting position she was assigned. When all competitors were at their place, the countdown started.

"I have the speed. Now lets kick some ass, in the name of Team Icarus."

When the green light appeared, all ships set of at high speed. They easily reached speeds of above 500 kilometres per hour. Hikaru was heaving a tough time getting past some of the ships, But her knowing the track like no other helps her. After some time in the race, she was just behind one more ship. One that was able to reach the same kind of speed as Hikaru's ship. The two ships were going extremely fast and shot trough corners, using their air-breaks to prevent them from crashing into walls. Then there was just a long straight part left. They were going at equal speed, Hikaru still being behind. Then from of a long distance, something jumped onto the ship in front of Hikaru. It was a weird fleshy creature with sharp claws. The creature was attacking the ship, trying to get to the pilot. The pilot was scared out of its mind and tried shaking it off. Hikaru quickly set up communication with the ship in front of here.

"Stay still for a bit! I'm going to try and get that thing off of you!"

The pilot was to scared to talk, but did as Hikaru said and held the ship steady. The creature was nearly getting trough the strong window of the ship. Hikaru quickly got a data stick out of a hidden tray and inserted it in a slot in the hull. On her display it said "Vulcan activated" and she moved to the side of the track. She leaned her ship to one side and used to wall to get further above the track. The ship was flipped over in mid-air. Hikaru aimed carefully and opened fire. Heavy bullets penetrated the creature. Blood was getting everywhere. The creature died instantly. Hikaru flipped the ship back before landing on the correct height. The creature flew off of the ship and crashed into Hikaru's ship. It went trough the window of the hull and the claw covered in the creatures blood left a deep cut in Hikaru's face. She ignored the pain and raced on. The other pilot slowed down and eventually stopped. He was still scared from all this. Hikaru crossed the finish-line and won first place. She moved to a safe spot and stopped the ship. She took off the destroyed helmet and deactivated the vulcan, hiding the data stick. She moved her hand over her face and looked at her hand. Looking at the blood, she just thought it would simply heal, not knowing what was going to happen to her.
From a distance, another one was watching.

"It has been 400 years. And now... it's all starting over again."

I walked away into the shadows, not leaving a simple trace.

~Info~

This is it. The sequel to The DisruptioN. The InfectioN plays 400 years after The DisruptioN. It is the year 2412 and hell is trying to take over the earth again. But what have they got to attack with this time? They are still able to keep themselves invisible like they did before. There are still people the can see them. They have the power the fight them. They are either skilled or have been granted a special power, just to be able to fight the fiends from hell. but will it be enough?

~Rules~

- No godmodding.
- No powerplay.
- Minimum of 5 RP sentences per post. OOC sentences will not be counted.
- Only 1 power or skill. More then one is possible later on.
- Try to enjoy it. ;P

~Character sheet~

Name:
Skill/special power:
Appearance (picture or detailed description):
Bio/history/personality:

Yup, ^that^ is the same sheet as in The Disruption.
anyway! my sheet.

Name: Hikaru Loner
Skill/special power: nothing yet
Cheracter:
Spoiler:
Her ship:
Spoiler:
Bio/history/personality: Hikaru is a women with a lot of spirit. She loves racing and isn't afraid to take a few risks, knowing full well that they may kill her. She joined the Icarus Anti Gravity racing team because they had the fastest ship at the time of her joining. Everyone has always been very impressed with her ability to handle the ship so easily. Even with the current indecent, she doesn't hold back on anything. Neither is she worrying about the wound she got from the fiend.

well... any questions, ask them. further. have fun.

Last edited by powerrave on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:58 pm

I need more details of the setting for this. I am assuming its futuristic, but still only Earth (no alien planets or stuff like that). I will be definitely be entering this though, one way or another.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:23 am

it is still earth yes, but in a more futuristic setting. it is 400 years later then DisruptioN after all.
oh, and the race was pretty much based on the Wipeout HD game which is a PS3 game. ... ... ... i need to add a pic of Hikaru's ship!
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Spoiler:

I might change the name later, and I don't have a picture, but I figured I'd post it anyway. I can always update it later.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:42 am

very nice. accepted.

of course you can update things later. but i have to admit one thing. i am happy the Bio is as long as it was for your Disruption sign-up. saves me a lot of reading.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The InfectioN 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:31 am

Mai signup:

I do hope that's good enough. Not my best piece and it's pretty darn shit, but I hope it'll do ^^

Last edited by TIF on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:27 am

tttttteeeeeexxxxxxxxtttttttt

oh well, accepted.
also still waiting for F_C to make his first post in the RP of this.... and reply in Disruption.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:39 am

DP: pretty much had this planned from the start, here is a second character. those who know The DisruptioN also know that the fiend from there is in here, but this sheet ain't for him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:38 am

Sheet for the fiend:

Name: Exodus.

Gender: N/A, is referred to as a male because of its male voice.

Skill/special power:
Power of regeneration. Is able to regenerate his own body nearly instantly, even if more then half is missing of it. Is able to combine this with his other power. In the process of regenerating, powerful electric bolts come from the body. Exodus does not have control over those bolt and they will fire in completely different directions.
Body infiltration. Is able to infiltrate the body of any living being, being stuck in the mind. Can control the body to some extend and can control electricity. This power is very limited for fiends that are already granted this power. Exodus is able to regenerate the body he infiltrated.
Melee fighting. Using his steel body, he can fight strongly. Mostly stabbing and slashing with his arms and legs.

Appearance (picture or detailed description): Has a body entirely made out of steel. His head has two points sticking to the back, acting like his ears. His arms and legs are a bit triangular shaped and have a sharp tip at the end, having no actual hands and feet. The part of his arms and legs that point to his centre are as sharp as a sword. Arms and legs are also slightly bend to the centre and have no elbows or knees. Exodus is about as big as a full grown German Shepherd. (Exodus does not have a tail.)

Bio/history: 400 years back, Exodus was just a fiend like any other until he got stuck with Lee Hodges and Tamaki Kousaka. In time, he got more used to the human ways. After being betrayed by hell, he had sworn to protect life on earth. The deaths of Tamaki and Lee was painful for him, very painful. Society destroyed all evidence of the time hell attacked earth 400 years ago, or so they though.

Ever-since everything was over, Exodus had lived in Corroded City. In all 400 years, he has seen the city evolve massively. Not just the city evolved. The technology did too, and to make sure Exodus kept up-to-date with everything, he collected all information he could get. He even saw how all 8 tracks for the anti-gravity races were build. It looked interesting. He wasn't that much respected, and he can't really tell anyone what he is. He had been living in a secret place that is only accessible trough the sewers. In his small place, he has a bed, books containing all information on what happened 400 years ago, every detail included. It are the only books remaining that contain this information. The rest was all destroyed by society. And the most important thing Exodus keeps in his little home, pictures and other things from back then of Lee Hodges and Tamaki Kousaka.

Most of the time he is outside and roaming the roofs. He keeps out of sight most of the time. And now that he has noticed that it is starting all over again, he will have to be ready to fight any fiend and demon he sees. Having trained himself all those years, he hopes it will pay off.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The InfectioN 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:58 am

Name: ???? Aurae (Temporary name: Shiroikuroi)
Skill/special power: Summoning blades from the void, and controlling them.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Jeebus! Huge picture is huge! Also, her right eye is red, not that anyone ever sees it.
Bio/history/personality: Her current past is totally in shadows to her, she awoke in the middle of nowhere with no memory of anything. The left side of her brain is mechanical, as is her right eye, her right arm, and her right leg. This is unnoticeable to everyone due to the realism of the limbs and the fact that her fringe perpetually covers her right eye. Her old and new personalities will be updated here along with her true past.

Current personality: Relatively shy and constantly takes great care to avoid offending people (more to come)

Old personality (to be remembered):

True history (to be remembered): Apparently did something extremely evil, and was exiled from Irae. Also apparently suffered wounds that were supposed to be mortal.

Last edited by Chaosmancer on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:17 pm

accepted.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:14 am

because i think robots can count as characters too.

Name: Stingray (is to be given in the RP soon)

Gender: N/A, but just like with Exodus, will be referred to as a male because of it's voice.

Skill/special power: Can drive at high speed with the wheels that are his heels, is decent at melee combat. From the tips of his arms, he can fire pink-ish laser-beams which can also be launched as homing laser-beams. Firing homing laser-beams leaves Stingray vulnerable until it/they hit something. He can also fire the so-called Chase Lasers from the small green orbs on his head.

Spoiler:

Bio/history/personality: Stingray was build about a year ago by Hikaru. Hikaru found a picture of the model somewhere on the internet and thought that she should build it. After she had build it, it started moving on its own and notified that he didn't want to be shut down. Hikaru made Stingray do the job of patrolling the property. It had done so for an entire year, but is now starting to grow an actual soul inside the body.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:20 am

More robots!

Name: EggRobo (The Oddly Shaped Robot)
Age: Old for a functioning robot, he has remained mostly the same since his original construction.
Gender: Technically none, but voice and mannerisms are masculine.
Skill/Special Power: Flight using jetpack. Is also an excellent pilot and can do most things standard robots are good for.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Bio/History/Personality: EggRobo was originally his master’s most faithful robot, and also one of his most successful. However, he has recently become more and more self serving. Due to some unknown glitch in his programming, perhaps. He also, oddly enough, really likes human women. He is usually very lazy and will not do something for you unless he gets something out of it. He still retains some of his original programming, however, and can make a useful, if odd, ally.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: E-104 Epsilon
Age: The E-100 series is quickly becoming old tech, but is still usable.
Skill/Special Power: Homing Laser and targeting system. Wheel mode for fast travel. Hover pack for flight, and a hover mode for prolonged flying.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Bio/History/Personality: The master had created many robots, but they were mostly all simple contraptions. He needed a special group of elite troopers to his bidding. For inspiration, he looked to his EggRobo model. He created a prototype, but it was not good enough. He then created E-101 Beta, which used dual missile launchers for weapons. He also created what he thought was a lesser model, E-102 Gamma. After testing their abilities, he had them fight each other. Oddly, Gamma proved to be superior. The master sent Beta away to be taken apart and rebuilt, and then built Delta, Epsilon, and Zeta based on Gamma‘s design.
Back to top Go down

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Name: Nikolai "Nik" Hydrotski
Skill/special power: Can drive most any nonmilitary ground vehicle with the expertise of a professional.
Appearance (picture or detailed description): 6' 1" tall, muscular. Wears gray cargo pants, a black leather trenchcoat, black combat boots, a dark gray t-shirt, and a black hat saying "Шары стали" (Balls of Steel) on it in medium red letters. His face is scarred, but happy looking, somehow. He has brown hair and piercing blue eyes. He is armed with a Tokarev TT-33 and a small MAPP gas torch.
Bio/history/personality: Nik's life has been traumatic. At the age of 12, his parents got into a large fight after his father came home late and drunk one too many times. After knocking out his mother, his father bound and gagged him, a psychopathic smile on his face. The father then raped the mother in the most horrible ways possible, forcing Nik to watch. After the rape, the father got a knife from the kitchen and slit the mother's throat. He then tried to sexually abuse Nik, but was not successful due to Nik escaping before the father could get to him. Nik ran upstairs, pursued by his father. He managed to get into the master bedroom and lock the door. He went into the closet, got his father's TT-33 and loaded it. When his father kicked down the door, Nik put a bullet in his heart. He was later found by the police, curled up in a ball on the floor, next to his father's corpse, rocking back and forth slowly, covered in his father's blood.

For the next few years, Nik lived on the streets, stopping evil where he could. He learned to fight, how to shoot more accurately, and how to drive very well, especially motorcycles. He would occasionally get bouts of mental instability, which would result in bashing his face into brick walls, or even suicide attempts. Eventually he became a stoic, which helped him deal with it.

Good?
Back to top Go down
H

H

The InfectioN 2lmum40

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:22 am

*wonders if this Nikolai is anything like Nikolai from ST*
Back to top Go down

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:29 am

H wrote:
*wonders if this Nikolai is anything like Nikolai from ST*

Not at all.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The InfectioN 2lmum40

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:10 am

Good good.

That way, Umino won't mistake him if they ever meet *nods*
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:41 am

accepted.

i don't understand the ST cardboard.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The InfectioN 2ag58uc

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:00 am

More Characters

Skill/special power: Inherited elemental Kinesis, and telekinesis, along with the ability to copy powers (but not the regeneration)
Appearance: The InfectioN Riddo
Bio/history/personality: A descendant of the Chaos from 400 years ago being at least the seventh generation. He is continuing the work of his bloodline, maintaining Irae, making sure that everything is functioning properly, making sure that if any demons emerge then they will be killed off almost instantaneously. He has also inherited the Demon arm and black angel wings (although they are not always visible).

Name: Zephyr Hikage
Skill/special power: Uses the music he plays on Shikenkinzoku (a four piece musical instrument. Electric guitar with drums, synthetic keyboard, and a bass slider) to do stuff. Essentially, he uses music as a ritual to do things, not sure what that'd be though.
Appearance: The InfectioN 290px-Chaos_Darkblaze
Bio/history/personality: Shit Happened, although in this case, the town he ended up in would be Irae.

Name: Ira Aurae
Skill/special power: Amazing toughness, swordsmanship, strength, and agility. Can channel energy through sword for a greater effect upon impact, and sometimes indirectly.
Appearance: The InfectioN Katima
Bio/history/personality: Wields a dual edged greatsword which can unfold into a split into two regular greatswords, and those can unfold into two dual edged katanas. Sister to ????. Will be updated later to avoid spoilers.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:19 am

Okay, Just don't bring this to far though. No powerplay stuff like you were able to pull in Disruption in the characters fantasy or whatever.

Also, for bio, don't like some some place with a fuckload of text. Just write up something proper. Shouldn't be hard.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The InfectioN 2ag58uc

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:40 am

You said that these characters didn't need approval. And that fuckload of text is his bio. As for the whole bringing Gods in thing, it was never my plan to have them leave the dreamworld, they were just a powerful obstacle that was only supposed to appear once, it's H's fault that they got put into the main story, and even then we didn't do anything too drastic, you're just completely overreacting. The only reason that you should get pissed off at anything is if we go around, using our very powerful characters to try to kill other characters. What I was doing in DR progressive character improvement. Also, if you want his proper bio, I'll give you his fucking proper bio.

Spoiler:

Happy now, enjoy the fuckload of text that is his bio.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:56 am

Not going to read trough all of that, hypocrite. I give you that name for your overreacting here.

Another thing, in the RP itself, please use lighter fonts. Dark font on dark background isn't very pleasant to read. Sure you can see that for yourself too.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The InfectioN 2ag58uc

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:43 am

I didn't overreact, you asked for the bio, I gave you a bio, overreacting would've been if I had decided against the spoiler.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:13 am

Chaosmancer wrote:
, I'll give you his fucking proper bio.

[wall of text in a box]

Happy now, enjoy the fuckload of text that is his bio.

Then how do you call this. -.-'

Make summary, not a recreation of the bible. Anyone with other thing to also spend time on won't be reading trough all of that.
This is all for ease of actually knowing a character, not for accepting since you already are in the RP.

Only thing I will put down as a requirement is the use of a font-colour that is easier to read on the dark background colour of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The InfectioN 2ag58uc

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:21 am

It was exactly the same thing as if you had followed the link. But you are obviously too lazy to follow the damn link that led to his bio, so I just copypasted it, just be thankful I used the damn spoiler box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The InfectioN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next