Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The InfectioN

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:43 am

this is where the RPing happens.

enjoy.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:05 pm

OOC: Lets get the show on the road.

RP:
Hikaru looked at the screen in her ship and saw she was not disqualified. She gave sigh in relief, as use of weaponry was forbidden in this tournament. She leaned back in her ship, being a bit tired from the sudden action.

I'll just guess they understood that the use of weaponry was needed in this case. If I didn't shoot that... whatever it was, someone and maybe more would have lost their life's.

Hikaru looked at her helmet. The claw had pierced straight trough it. She placed the helmet next to here and got some glass shards out of the way. she then moved the ship to the hangar. Once in place she turned off the ship and got out. The team instantly moved over to her. Hikaru was slightly bleeding from the cut and was starting to feel the pain. It wasn't much, but it was annoying. Hikaru was taking to the first-aid where the wound was being looked at. Her boss followed.

That was some excellent flying work you did there. I still wonder how you are able to do those short corners so quickly with a ship that fast. But even more impressive was how you saved the other racer. No one else ever pulled off such a move.
I just have some mad skills. It wasn't easy, but yeah. This ship is somewhat part of me. I would even buy the ship from the team, but i don't have much space to keep it.
Yes those ships are quite the space takers. One more thing. Just how were you able to fire the vulcans when all weapon systems were off in a 'no weaponry' zone?
Eh! ... Lets just say i know this ship better then anyone else. I'll be doing some modifications at some point to make it a bit faster.
Ok then. Just don't get to reckless. There are limits, even to what your body can handle.

The boss walked off, still wondering about how Hikaru turned on the weapon systems of the ship. Hikaru was send out of the first-aid with a white patch covering the cut. She knew it was going to leave a scar, but she didn't care about that. She just hoped that the ship would be repaired soon. Hikaru went over to the front of the ship, placing her hand on the armour. then some people got into the hangar.

"There she is! The one that destroyed our research project with that wretched ship of hers!"
"Hikaru Loner! You are hereby arrested for the destruction of others their property and murder!"

Two police officers moved to hikaru, who was very confused with what was going on. They grabbed Hikaru by her arms and pressed her against the front of the ship. She got steel rings around her wrists that held here hands together with a stream of plasma.

"Anything you say will be used against you."
Is saving human lives illegal these days!?
"Murder has been illegal for hundreds of years."

Hikaru was pissed and got dragged along as she refused to cooperate. She got placed in the back of a hovering police vehicle and was brought to the police station. Once they arrived they someone they didn't expect to see. It was the current president. He walked over to the police and Hikaru.

President: Is that how you handle a professional racer who had just saved life's? I do not think so. Release her at once.
Researcher: But she killed our research project! She ruined everything!
President: Think about what would have happened if she didn't do so. That creature would have killed a big amount of people. Then, everything would have been ruined.

The researchers were quite. They didn't know what they were supposed to say. The police deactivated the plasma and removed the steel rings. The president lead Hikaru to the car that was waiting for him. Hikaru got in, being relieved that she was gotten out of trouble. Then the president got in.

President: Would you kindly, get us to the Icarus hangar.
Driver: Yes sir.
Uh... Thank you, for helping me out there.
President: Do not worry about it. I knew this was going to happen after I saw you open fire on that creature. You showed us great racing skill and saved god knows how many life's. For such actions, you should not be seen as a criminal, you should be seen as a hero.
I guess. Thanks for the compliments. It means a lot to me, hearing this from you, sir.

Hikaru stayed quite for the rest of the time. then they arrived at the hangar. The Icarus team looked at the car. The had no idea what was going on. Hikaru got out of the car and happily waved at the rest. Then the president came out of the car. The team was very surprised. The president walked into the hangar and towards the boss of the team for a private conversation. Hikaru was just happy to be back with the rest of the team.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The InfectioN 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:06 am

How many days?

How many days has it been now?

Oh yes, I remember now... 111 764.113 days... Since Lord Admiral died...

And yet, I still sit here, looking at his grave. This is the only part of the world that hasn't changed in these past 306 years...

But why do I still sit here? Of course, I know the answer to that... I'm still protecting Lord Admiral, even now... It is my duty...

The red-haired man sighed and closed his dead black eyes. It was getting colder as the night drew in, but he still wouldn't move from the spot where he sat, looking at his Lord Admiral's grave. The old, worn rock was rugged with age, the name barely discernible on the smooth, grey surface. This cemetery was the oldest thing in the area besides Umino himself, and it had never been changed because of his unwillingness to move away from the spot where he sat all day, every day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:09 pm

A Conference Room
The conference room was silent. Everyone either had nothing to say or were afraid to speak and break the silence. Finally, one particularly brave man spoke up.
“Ahem, where is Ms. Matolliarty?”
The man could of sworn the camera on the wall was staring at him as he said it. The tall man sitting at the end of the table stood up and said:
“She had something else to attend to. She sends her apologies that she couldn’t be here herself.”
Everyone in the room seemed to be frightened by these words. The tall man quickly added:
“Relax, this isn’t one of those meetings.”
He finished the sentence with a smile, but nobody wanted to think whether he was joking or not. He spoke again:
“Ladies and gentlemen, let us get down to business. There is much we need to discuss.”

Matolliarty
She made her bodyguards clear the way for her through the crowd from the VIP box. She wanted to see the victorious racer herself, so she headed towards the Team Icarus Hangar. She had come here on business, but this turn of events meant it could wait a bit. As she approached the hangar, she noticed the president’s limousine out front. She began to smile. Things just got more interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:54 am

Hikaru was cheerful. No surprise after she got back with her team like that. She then saw her boss and the president come towards her.

Well, Hikaru... The president just bought you the ship. It is now yours for 100%.
Eh... Thanks... But... Where am I supposed to store this ship?
Just leave it here then. After all, you will need it for the upcoming races.
President: I will be leaving now. There are other things I need to attend to.

The president walked towards the limousine, with a small grin on his face. The grin disappeared when he saw someone approaching the hangar.
Hikaru was still shocked at just getting the ship. She also wondered why she would just get it.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the main city, on the roof of some old house, There was a white haired women and pieces of a body that once formed a fiend. She wiped the blood off of her katana and holstered it. The next moment, she was gone from the location.

Last edited by powerrave on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
H

H

The InfectioN 2lmum40

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:04 am

Just as Umino was beginning to go into a trance-like state, a large, white football zoomed right past his head and hit the Lord Admiral's gravestone. Umino stood up steadily, reaching for the ball as he did so. He turned around to see a group of kids looking at him as if asking for their football back through a glare.

He closed his eyes slowly as his grip tightened on the firm ball. It crippled beneath the pressure and exploded, sending scraps of rubber everywhere. He dropped what was left onto the floor and took his sword from his back, keeping it at his side like some kind of threat.

'Learn where to kick balls, kids,' he sighed, an eerily calm tone completely hiding his anger. He slowly walked up to the frontmost kid, knelt down and whispered in his ear, 'Because bad things happen when you don't obey the rules.'

He stood up and flashed a terrifying slasher smile at the kid, tightening his grip on Hai as he did so. The kid stammered something akin to an apology and ran away, the other boys with him doing the same, all frightened for their lives.

Umino holstered Hai and sighed, slumping back down on the rock he used as a seat.

'Day after day this misery must go on...' he whispered sadly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:43 pm

“Ah, Mr. President. I should of known you would be here. You couldn’t give up the opportunity to say some words to the great hero and make yourself look good. How is your job going for you?”
She glanced over at his limo.
“It can’t be paying that well if that is the best you can afford. Then again, what did I expect?”
Matolliarty’s expression became more neutral.
“All that aside, you should watch out. Those rebels aboard the space colonies aren’t just blowing hot air. They might turn violent any week now. It would be quite sad if something were to happen...”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:37 am

The president hadn't counted on getting asked some questions. He had his own plans. He looked at his limousine and looked at Matolliarty.

President: Ah well, this all I need ma'am. My job is going well and I am aware of the situation. I will see what I can do. Now if you don't mind, I am about to return to my limousine.

The president walked on and got into the limousine. Then they left.
In the hangar, the team had started to repair the ship. Removing all the glass shards out of the hull and getting a replacement for the windows. Hikaru in the meantime changed to her normal clothes in the locker room. She was going to need a new helmet before she would be allowed to race again. She returned to the hangar, a few of the workers wonder how she was able to get changed so fast.

"Yo Hikaru! You do everything fast or what!?"
Overall, yes I do! But I am going to take it easy for now!

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu was just sitting on a roof, looking over the street. She saw some kids run by, crying. Youmu could instantly tell that they saw something they didn't want to see. Having nothing better to do, Youmu set out to see what it was they saw.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The InfectioN 2lmum40

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:47 am

Umino straightened up the gravestone and began brushing away the moss that was creeping up the slab of grey rock carefully, making sure not to damage it in the slightest.

'If only there was the power to revive you, Lord Admiral,' he sighed to himself, 'But I know there is not, so I shall just protect you, same as always...'

He looked down at his hand and watched silently as he made little golden particles of Life Force jump around and gather in his palm.

'You used to love watching me do this...' he sighed, 'But I don't want to see death happen ever again, so I shall keep it under wraps...'
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Matolliarty watched as the president’s vehicle drove away. She stood there a while longer, thinking it all over. While the rebelling colonies weren’t initially part of the plan, they fit in beautifully. It was just a matter of time. But that can wait. First she wanted to speak with this Hikaru Loner. She turned and entered the hangar of Team Icarus, bringing her group of bodyguards with her.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:17 am

~~Hikaru Loner~~

Hikaru saw Matolliarty come in with the group of body guards. She already started to have a bad feeling about this.

Not more people with strong looking armed guys, I've really already had my share of hard action today.
You mean to say you don't know who that is?
Should I?
I'll just see how this will be going. Don't forget to get a new helmet too. It is your ship now, you are responsible for your own safety now.

Hikaru's boss walked off to a little office in the hangar, leaving Hikaru to deal with all this by herself. She sighed and approached Matolliarty.

Can I help you?

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu got near and looked at the graveyard, looking at the back of one person.

Looks like human. Still need to confirm this. Those kids were scared of something after all.

Youmu placed her hood over her head, making it near impossible to see her face. Her eyes gleaming by a reflection of the sunlight. She kept her blades holstered and jumped off of the roof of a building near the graveyard. She approached Umino, showing no expression as all.

You. Did you scare the children.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The InfectioN 2lmum40

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:07 am

'They hit his grave,' Umino replied sombrely, 'The signs say to keep out, have done for well over four hundred years... But they still ignore the rules. "No ball games in the cemetery", yet they still bring out the football and have a good kickabout, regardless of what any sign tells them to do. I still keep my promise about protecting him, and so taking care of his grave is also my duty.'
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:35 pm

“You must be Hikaru Loner. I was watching you race, and I had to come and see the great hero! I wanted to let you know that I will be cheering you on in your races from now on. You see, the racer you saved is sponsored by my corporation. So your rescue was most fortunate. I would offer you sponsorship, but I would guess from your last guest that you don’t need it.”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:00 am

~~Hikaru Loner~~

First off, please just call me Hikaru. My surname sounds so negative. And thanks for letting me know. A lot of people cheer me on for flying the fastest ship. Whatever that thing was on the track, it sure helped me put of quite the show, and win this race. He will probably need some clean pants now. Though I didn't like that his ship was able to fly at the same speed as mine. More reason to tune the ship to go even faster. Now I don't mind extra sponsors. And all the president did was buy me that ship.

Hikaru pointed at the Icarus ship. The hull was still being repaired. Stronger windows were being installed.

All I need to get now is a new helmet though. One thing... Who in the world are you anyway?

Her boss and some of her team mates already waiting for this. They just knew it was going to be funny.

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

So, the answer you give is 'Yes I scared the children away'. If you want this place to be protected from harm, install a laser-fence. Now, children won't run away crying in fear just from shouting. What did you do to scare them?

Youmu still showed no expression at all. She held here hands in the pockets of her jacket. From there, she could easily reach her wakizashi. Her katana was only reachable from over her right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The InfectioN 2lmum40

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:35 am

'I broke their ball and flashed 'em a smile,' Umino replied, 'And I wouldn't even know where to get a laser fence from. It's not like I can really leave here anyway. I need to protect him. I don't know why but I just feel a need to, I guess...'

He ran his left hand through his hair slowly and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:06 pm

Matolliarty remained silent for a few seconds, thinking it was a joke. When it became clear that it wasn’t, she began to explain.
“Forgive me, sometimes I forget that not everyone knows of my brilliance. I am Melinda N. Matolliarty, the owner of the world’s greatest scientific research and manufacturing company, The Matolliarty Corporation. As for sponsorship, I will send a few of my people to talk with your people about that. I must ask of course, about your last name. It is quite peculiar. Is it your real name?”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:25 am

~~Hikaru Loner~~

I think I have seen that name before somewhere. I mostly just custom build everything. I'll try keep the name in mind though. And my surname is real. It is pretty much the only thing I hate about myself. I am far from alone. I am part of a great team. Oh yeah, be sure to be there tomorrow. There will be another race. Will be on track 04. My favourite track, so I will win anyway. And I would also give you an award for talking big about yourself. Even if that company is as good as you say.

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Suspicion rising. Still need to confirm whether this is a being from this world or not. Any store specialising in defensive products would have all kinds of laser fences. And you can leave, by walking. Protecting him is something you have already failed to do. The fact that this person is dead is the proof of it. I talk more then I normally do. One more question should be enough to draw my conclusion. You say you can not leave. In that case I want to know, have you eaten anything these days? How do you sleep properly? How long have you been here like this?

Youmu waited patiently for the answers. If the answer drew to the conclusion of this being something that is not from this world, Youmu would attack instantly. If it would draw the conclusion of this being a human or something else that is from this world, Youmu would just give some sort of advise and leave within a few seconds. This is what her past has turned her into.

~~A roof~~

Some workers were staring at the steel body of fiend which was sleeping there. They wanted to work on the roof, but weren't sure about what they saw. One of the workers poked the fiend, the fiend waking up. The worker instantly took a few steps back.

What? If I'm holding you up, just say so. Unlike others of my race, I live to protect humans, not kill them.

It got up and started walking to the edge of the roof, preparing to jump over to another roof.

And next time, just call me by my name, Exodus.

Exodus jumped and landed on another roof. From there he kept moving on.

If it wasn't for those new fiends appearing and killing people, I might have been able to start a living here without being seen is a danger to humanity. I'll just help the humans any way I can.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:20 pm

“Well, it has been a pleasure meeting you, but I do have a previous business arrangement that I have to go finish. Until next time, farewell.”
Matolliarty left the hangar with her group of bodyguards. She walked to the road and pulled out a cell phone. She called for her ride, and her limousine drove up and stopped right in front of her. She got in, as did her guards. She told the driver to head to the meeting spot, a nice little outside diner. When the car arrived, Matolliarty and her posse went to the corner table, next to a garden of flowers. She sat down while the bodyguards stood on either side of her. She waited for the contact to show up.
A few minutes passed, and Matolliarty didn’t like to be kept waiting. The contact finally showed up, wearing a long trench coat that covered his whole body and a hat that hid his face.
“The great Matolliarty. My master speaks of you quite often. I must say, you’re even sexier in person. Let us get down to business though, shall we?”
Matolliarty motioned to the guards, and they grabbed the contact. They removed the coat and hat, revealing a very fat humanoid robot with a dome shaped head and very thin limbs. They then released the robot.
“What an oddly shaped robot. Whoever made you must have had a sense of humor.”
“Come on, a robot compliments you and this is how you repay him? I’ll never compliment a woman again.”
“Enough chitchat! Where are the parts I was promised?”
“Relax lady, they’re in the warehouse, the one next to that really old cemetery. Now I get to ask the question. What does the N stand for?”
“You mean my middle name? Its NoName. You see, my mother wasn’t very creative when it came to naming me. Well, send my regards to your master, I really must be going to a warehouse with my name on it.”
Matolliarty and her guards left the odd robot and started walking back to the limo. She would send a spy or two to track this robot, as well as search for information on such a model. She wanted to know who she was dealing with.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The InfectioN 2lmum40

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:31 am

powerrave wrote:
Suspicion rising. Still need to confirm whether this is a being from this world or not. Any store specialising in defensive products would have all kinds of laser fences. And you can leave, by walking. Protecting him is something you have already failed to do. The fact that this person is dead is the proof of it. I talk more then I normally do. One more question should be enough to draw my conclusion. You say you can not leave. In that case I want to know, have you eaten anything these days? How do you sleep properly? How long have you been here like this?

Youmu waited patiently for the answers. If the answer drew to the conclusion of this being something that is not from this world, Youmu would attack instantly. If it would draw the conclusion of this being a human or something else that is from this world, Youmu would just give some sort of advise and leave within a few seconds. This is what her past has turned her into.

As his Respect Protocol didn't cover strangers, Umino considered it fair to lie, though not too much.

'He died approximately three hundred years ago,' he began, near completely echoing the words his Lord Admiral had said over 400 years ago, 'Or so the gravestone says. It has been the duty of my family for these past generations to look over and protect him.'

Umino then looked up at Youmu as she asked the final questions.

'A friend of my family, who goes by the name of Petra Scourge, delivers a satchel of food to me every month or so - she is due to come by in three days, as my supply is running low. I get my water from the well five metres west. I sleep if and when I can - there's no regular intervals when it comes to sleeping due to insomnia. And I have sat here like this for the past ten years,' he answered.

All of those answers had an element of truth. Scourge did deliver food every month - he always kept the satchel out of sight of the kids, in a hole bored into the rock - and she was due to come by in three days. He did get water from the well five metres west - not specifying how was how that was complete truth. The sleep part was a well-masked lie, for definite. And he'd actually sat there for the past 306 years.

He closed his eyes and he began to remember that day when him and his Lord Admiral had gone to Earth together for the first time.

Umino's gaze drifted down to the gravestone beside her and she frowned.

'This is a very well-kept grave, for such a drab cemetary. Who keeps it?'

Alex smiled and began to explain.

'This man was a powerful hero and one of my ancestors. He died approximately three hundred years ago,' he began, 'Or so the gravestone says. It has been the duty of my family for these past generations to look over and protect him. It has been my goal for a long time to be like him - a hero, travelling around, righting wrongs and saving lives.'
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:59 am

~~Hikaru Loner~~

Well... Bye then.

Hikaru didn't really know what to say. She looked at the ship, seeing how the new windows were being installed. Then she remembered.

Yo people! I'll be off to get a new helmet and go home for now. See you all tomorrow!

Hikaru ran off to her personal anti-gravity transport. Her boss didn't even bother stopping Hikaru. Simply because there would be no use to stopping her. Hikaru got in her car and activated it. It started to hover above the ground and set off at high speed. She flew into one of the shopping districts and stopped when she was near a shop called 'Corroded Racers'. there she quickly bought a new helmet that was suited for anti-gravity racing. Hikaru left again and went to her home with her anti-gravity car. In the more rich district of Corroded City, Hikaru's home was located. There was a garage on her terrain that was just as big as her house, which wasn't to big. It was big enough to house about 8 people, but Hikaru live there alone. Her entire terrain was well protected with devices that Hikaru made herself. She even had a machine patrol on the terrain which was able to fire homing lasers. It was pained red with some black.

Home sweet home. Now lets park this and get those plans up I need for upgrading Icarus.

Hikaru parked her car next to the garage. Inside the garage she had all kinds of projects with anti-gravity machines and other kind of stuff. Hikaru got in her house and placed the new helmet on the couch. She went over to her computer and loaded the plans. A complete holographic working place appeared that she was able to interact with. Behind her, a holographic model of the inside of the Icarus ship appeared.

Time to work some magic.

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

I still suggest setting up a laser fence. maybe some tesla spikes for a little extra protection.

Youmu turned around and disappeared in a flash. She stood on the roof of the warehouse near the graveyard, looking back for a little moment.

I have no option but to believe this one now. I'll know where to find this person when I sink into doubt about him.

Youmu walked on on the roof of the warehouse, not knowing what was inside, not caring either. when she was on the other side of the warehouse, she noticed it was quite calm here. barely anyone was there. She took her hood off of her head and sat down on the edge.

Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The InfectioN 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:55 pm

????

Her eyes opened. She felt something falling on her, moist, feeling like tiny bullets, relentlessly pummeling her. She stared blankly at the grey and clouded sky as more fell. Loading... Complete... Scanning... Scanning... Possible hostility recognised... Scanning unknown enemy... Scanning complete... Results retrieved: two part hydrogen, one part oxygen; water: rain... Re-scan... Non-hostile... Non-organic... Engaging bodily motion. She stood up as the rain pelted against her. She didn't know how long she'd been lying there, nor did she have any thought at all. Engaging human brain... Loading personalty file... Failed... Searching for term 'personality'... Zero results... Creating new personality file... Success... Engaging speech... Failed... Diagnosis: unknown course... Recommended action: unknown... Scanning geographical location... Satellite information retrieved... Finding nearest village... Several miles due northeast... Recommended action: move towards nearest village... Sub routine: find settlements to rest and recuperate... Execute. The girl, with no memory of her past self began moving to the northeast of her position, slowly regaining true consciousness rather than that of her mechanical side. She was in the equivalent of a wasteland, her skin soaked, and her clothes wet almost to the point of being transparent.

OOC: Bold and Italics means the thoughts of her mechanical brain, these cannot be heard, even through telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Matolliarty and her guards entered the limousine, and it sped off in the direction of the warehouse. Then her phone rang.
“Yes?”
“Madame, the meeting has been finished, and with no problems. Have you finished your errand?”
“That is nice to hear Butler. As for my errand, it should be only a little while longer.”
“That is good to hear. I must bother you, however, about something. There is a new company that is doing quite well, named MeteorTech, in the robotics market…”
“Buy the company. Now.”
“I though as much. I’ll call you if anything else comes up.”
“Goodbye, Butler.”
By the time Matolliarty finished this short conversation, the limo began pulling up to the warehouse, and then stopped. She stepped out with some guards and adjusted her sunglasses.
“Now to see if that robot was telling the truth…”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:15 pm

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu noticed some sound coming from down on the ground. She looked over the edge with his expressionless look. even though she didn't show it, she was slightly curious. Still, she was annoyed with the point where she again wasn't able to rest up properly in peace.

Can't I ever get any good rest? If I care enough, I might look at what they have inside that is so important. The person looks human enough though. Same goes for those guards.

She kept looking. Wondering what would be happening and hoping there wouldn't be an attack from fiends or other beings.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The InfectioN 2lmum40

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:21 am

Umino stood up and sighed.

'I shall have to leave you momentarily, Lord Admiral,' he said quietly, 'I hope you will be safe.'

He walked out of the cemetery slowly and proceeded towards the town about a few hundred yards away. He arrived and looked around for a shop that would sell a laser fence or Tesla spikes, before entering a shop that appeared to sell neither.

'Ke, you again?' a smooth voice chimed, 'It's been, what, three hundred and six years? Whaddya want?'

'I wish to obtain a laser fence, and Tesla spikes,' Umino replied, 'I know that technology is your kind of thing, so I wondered if you had any.'

A man materialised in front of Umino. He was an almost complete replica of the Lucridite, except for two iridescent wings on his back that were shaped like broken music notes.

'I'll see what I can do,' he replied, 'But you know what I want in return.'

'Of course I do,' Umino replied, 'But you also know the rules.'

The man disappeared before reappearing with a laser fence kit and a bag of Tesla spikes.

'Go wild,' he chimed, handing them to Umino, 'And then I'll find a nice way for us to have a good fight, yeah?'

'I'm amazed that your plans crumbled down to you owning the most run-down shop anywhere,' Umino replied.

The man shrugged, 'I get what I want from it, so it's not all that bad.'

Umino rolled his eyes and headed out of the shop, before heading back to the cemetery. When he got there, he noticed three teens spraying graffiti on Lord Admiral's grave.

'OUT!' he bellowed fiercely, catching the boys' attention. He dropped his load at the edge of his area of the cemetery and lunged at the nearest of the boys, narrowly missing with his punch, 'You know the rules as much as everyone else!'

The man appeared behind the three teens and a psychotic grin spread across his face.

'I'll deal with these three, eh Umino?' he chimed.

'I'd rather you didn't...' Umino replied grimly.

The man shrugged, placing a disk on each of the boys' chests, 'Alright then, boys. Construct a fence around Umino's perimeter using the items over there. Then you will scrub this grave until it's spotless. And then you will apologise to Umino. Is that clear?'

The three boys nodded and went over to construct the laser fence, placing Tesla spikes just inside its perimeter. They then began to scrub at the gravestone until all of the graffiti had come off. They then turned and apologised to Umino, before handing the discs back to the man and leaving without a word.

'Humans take more taming than you,' the man chimed, 'Hence the discs.'

'Are you always that cruel, Caeruleus?' Umino asked, before something lashed out at the Lucridite and sent him crashing against the well, 'What the hell was that!?'

'I dunno,' Caeruleus replied, 'But it's huge, and it's coming straight for us!'
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Matolliarty
Matolliarty sent a guard into the warehouse, to make sure this whole thing wasn’t just a trap. Some yelling coming from the nearby cemetery caught her attention, however. Her facial expression turned sour.
“I wonder what could be happening over there…” She muttered under her breath.
She took one of her guards and went to investigate the graveyard, proceeding cautiously.

The Oddly Shaped Robot
“Good thing that meeting got over quick, now I’ve got some free time to do what I want before the boss gets suspicious. A hardworking robot like myself deserves some relaxation.”
The robot pulls out a bundle of money from his jacket.
“Now where to spend this…”
The robot looked at the sign above the door on the other side of the street. He made up his mind, and went into the door to the strip club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The InfectioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The InfectioN
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next