Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1: Private Searchers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
H

H

Chapter 1: Private Searchers 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

Chapter 1: Private Searchers Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Chapter 1: Private Searchers I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:12 am

Blaire was stood by the printer, curling her jet black hair around her pale fingers.
'Only three more pages and then I memorise the lot...' she chuckled.
As the final page printed, someone opened the door and entered the room. His pure blonde hair told him out from anyone else instantly. It was only Deklan.
'Are you trying to kill me?' Blaire asked, 'You know the teachers do their rounds now... Honestly, don't do that. Knock.'
Deklan knocked the door as he closed it. He asked if that helped. Blaire closed her eyes and immediately put her right hand behind her back.
'You, Deklan, are impossible. It'll do for now, but the teacher's coming soon, so you better go,' she sighed, collecting the sheets and sitting down at the one table in the small room, 'Besides, your parents'll be worrying about you.'
'Maa, my parents just lecture me. It's boring...' Deklan sighed, his emerald eyes scanning the room. He stopped at the bed, 'I'd much rather stay with you...'
'Not on your life,' Blaire replied, 'I'd be slaughtered. For one, you're two years older than me-'
'It's your own fault,' Deklan interrupted, 'You fasttracked.'
'-for two, you're a boy. And for three, you have parents,' Blaire continued, 'I don't. I don't even have pictures, or descriptions, or anything...'
Deklan heard someone walking up the corridor and walked over to the window.
'See ya then, Stark,' he said, jumping out onto the roof, 'Don't forget the test tomorrow!'
'Whatever, Dark,' Blaire replied, turning the sheets over and scanning them, 'I hope your parents don't give you hell.'
'Ha, I'd like to see them try!' Deklan replied, running over the slanted roof, 'I'll be up in my room, supposedly studying!'
'But you'll be watching D.N. Angel, I know...' Blaire sighed.
Her door opened and a teacher walked in. Blaire immediately placed a revision sheet over the sheets she'd printed out and pretended to read it.
'You seem to be trying hard this year, Blaire,' the teacher said, 'Harder than you've ever tried before... Are you ill?'
'No, Miss van Zey,' Blaire replied sweetly, 'I'm not ill. I just want to take after my father...'
'Your father was a great man,' Miss van Zey replied, sitting on the table, 'I remember him well. He loved your mother dearly, she was his world. But he knew that she was going to die...'
'...so he committed suicide in the line of duty,' Blaire replied, her rich voice suddenly monotonous, 'I know. But I have to make him proud! I've realised that recently.'
'Well, I'm sure you'll do great tomorrow,' Miss van Zey reassured Blaire, 'You've always managed to pass every single test.'
As Miss van Zey got up, Blaire smiled and thanked her. As her teacher left the room, Blaire's smile turned into a smirk. She removed the revision sheet, scanned the test answers thoroughly and congratulated herself on being a successful hacker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com

Chapter 1: Private Searchers
Page 1 of 1