Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
H

Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:17 am

Akazu went to the DuskGold Common Room, where he found Shikasho and Schvaeley playing Shogi on the coffee table. He transformed into human form and walked up to them.

'I think it's best if you two come with me,' he said, 'I presume you can transform?'

'Well...' Schvae replied, 'Not really...'

'I can transform into a deer, but that's about it,' Shikasho commented.

'Well then,' Akazu continued, 'I'll use some magic of mine to get you into an animal form, Schvae.'

'...and why are we doing this?' Schvae asked.

'You're needed outside of the school grounds,' Akazu replied, 'Miss Suzimi and Suzaku are there already. There are a few more people we need to gather: Jynx, Chaos, Steve, Lauren, Rushimaru, Tomacina, Kris, Lamren and Salaina. I trust that you'll be able to help there.'

'Sure,' Shikasho replied, 'We'll split up and cover the other houses swiftly.'

OOC: Alright then. Shikasho searches DuskGold and DawnSilver Common Rooms, Schvae searches PurWhite and DarkBlack Common Rooms and Akazu searches the library, the canteen and outside. He also comes back for Chaos :3

So, let's see how you'll do this (Rudi, you're going to have to godmod one of 'em, so don't rage like a retard, be sensible and get on with it. No one's going to godmod you.) :3

BIC: Jynx was busy scouring the dorm for her textbooks, before realising she's left them in the Common Room. As she headed over there, she bumped into Shikasho.

'Hey,' he said, smiling, 'We're needed, as well as some others. Let's go find 'em, shall we, before meeting up with Schvae and Akazu outside?'

His way with words was strange, but it was obvious what he meant, and Jynx agreed to help him search.

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:12 am

OOC:
Spoiler:

2 things:
1: i'm confused with the last post.
2: godmodding = ragetoon
you know how strictly i am against it. it is your RP and other can godmod if they want, as long as i am not involved.

Steam & PSN ID: powerrave
Youtube: thepowerrave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:16 am

OOC: *HEADDESK*

How the heck will the messenger give you the message? Hm!?

I'm certainly not posting and waiting for ten days just for you to respond.

and you don't really need to worry about the content of my last post.

If you want to godmod a godmoddable character, there's Akazu. Therefore, you'd need to be outside, in the canteen or in the library.

Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:22 am

Chaos

I begin practising my elemental kinesis, I create fire in one hand and throw it into the air. I then begin to form it into multiple different shapes before destroying it. After creating balls of every element, I throw each into the air one by one and cause them to explode. basically a miniature firework show. Being so pre-occupied with this I don't notice Akazu approaching behind me.

"when you're finished." he says startling me.
I turn around "'when I'm finished' what" I reply
"go outside the school grounds to Miss Suzumi and Suzaku"
"I was about done here anyway" I say walking off "aren't you coming?"
"there are still a couple of people I need to find"

With that said I walk to the school entrance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prompty-san

Name : Kawaiiko

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:04 am

Rushimaru was outside, being as much of a prankster as he could. He had set up invisible, phasing tripwires, that would only be activated by annoying pupils or annoying teachers.

He then made a spiderweb of said tripwires along each and every door, so that the new headteacher wouldn't be able to come in if she was a right idiot.

Then Akazu walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

'We need you,' he said, 'Come on.'

Rushimaru nodded and went inside, where he met up with Chaos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CocaCola-chan

Name : Bunaii

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:46 am

Kris was curious as to what was going on. So she walked up to Chaos and Rushimaru and asked exactly that.

Hey guys, what's going on?

She then wondered where Lauren was but decided to wait for an answer from Chaos and Rushimaru. After all, she'd probably come round the corner in a second or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:43 am

steve just stays in the canteen to drink some more. he then gets up and starts to walk, not knowing where he is going, he just goes outside, passing by everyone else without looking back. after all, he doesn't know anyone on this school. on some field, steve sits down and releases his pokemon.

i still have no idea what the hell you are, or what you can do.

the shedinja just floats in place. he noticed about steve that his body wasn't 100% natural, so it wondered about what was up with it. but shedinja didn't bother saying anything.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:51 am

Akazu rolled his eyes, walked over to Steve, and tapped him on the shoulder.

'Hey,' he said, 'You're needed. Come on,' he said, 'Oh, and that thing's called a Shedninja. They're rather strange Pokemon really.'

He went back to the entrance, hopefully with Steve in tow.

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:26 am

OOC:
The Insanity Factor wrote:
OOC: *HEADDESK*

How the heck will the messenger give you the message? Hm!?

I'm certainly not posting and waiting for ten days just for you to respond.

and you don't really need to worry about the content of my last post.

If you want to godmod a godmoddable character, there's Akazu. Therefore, you'd need to be outside, in the canteen or in the library.

See what she means, 'rave?

BIC: 'No idea,' Rushimaru replied to Kris, 'But Akazu called us here, for something or other.'

He looked around, waiting for other people to arrive.

'Something tells me that there are others,' he said, barely audible, 'It would make sense.'

He then threw an illusion at a nearby DarkBlack student - Hasib Black.

'Dodge this, pleb!' Rushimaru cheered, 'Or, even better, try and counter it!'

Teasing Hasib was so fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:37 am

OOC: nope, and i haven't looked here for a long time.

RP:
before steve could reply, the other one already left.

i don't who the hell that was, but it was no teacher or anything, so i don't care. so, pokemonthing now i understand why you kept saying 'shedinja'. so, can you now tell me what you can do?
'sheeedinjaaaa'
it's probably also the only thing you can say. i need classes to learn about pokemon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CocaCola-chan

Name : Bunaii

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:38 am

Akazu, huh? Maybe I could come? After all, Lauren could be coming too.

Kris watched as Rushimaru executed an excellent stealth attack on Hasib, then shouted, coaxing a counterattack.

You're funny, y'know that, Rushimaru? Using illusions to fight an idiot.

Hasib's reaction was not too pleasing, as he threw a ball of darkness at Kris, which she nimbly dodged.

Hah, you can't even hit a firstie~! You're weak!

Kris' left arm split and transformed into a guncannon.

Try this one out for size!

She fired a wave of light straight into Hasib's face. She then turned her arm back to normal as he ran away.

Man, that was fun. He's a coward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:43 am

Suzaku materialised behind Steve, leaning on the bench casually, completely unnoticed by Steve (not really godmodding at all, more the fact that no one notices someone when they're silent).

'A word in your shell, mate,' he drawled, before standing up, 'You don't just ignore us Guardians, ya hear? Now, you go follow Akazu and see what he wants you to do.'

The look in Suzaku's eyes was incredibly menacing. He couldn't let the fate of the castle topple because of a kid who couldn't follow a simple instruction. This kid was necessary for the plans. And if he didn't comply, Suzaku would have to make him comply.

'It's in the interests of Miss Suzimi that you do this,' he added, 'She's a teacher, and she's ordered the rest of us Guardians to get the important ones gathered. Is that clear?'

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:49 am

Because you're all as funny as a jokebook, I've decided to kill Hasib Black, Lauren said, coming round the corner, Shikasho told me I needed to be here. Any specific reason?

Oh, and I sent Hasib to the dungeons. He took a wrong turn and fell through my trapdoor, she added, He's such a twonk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:59 am

OOC: now to think of a way to cleverly counter an illusion, or force him to dodge it...

BIC:Chaos

I extend my hand left and create a wall of earth in front of Hasib blocking the illusion (it doesn't hit him so it has no effect if I interpret correctly). I then lower the ground again back to it's original position. Why would he bother attacking another student, training I can understand but that was completely unprovoked. I think about questioning the person that did it but there seemed to be no point in doing so. It would be better to avoid confrontation, I really can't be arsed with it, I just want to go back to sleep. Sleep is the best part of nearly any day, the middle part is just a time waster, why people overeat, 'I'm bored so what can I do, I know I'll eat a cake'. When are the rest of the people going to get here, I'm bored. I knew I should have spent more time training rather than straight away coming here, punctuality has never helped me and has only ever led to boredom.

Hasib then runs from a first year, cowardly but oh well. the people are obviously as bored as me to be attacking someone. Still no point in attacking someone for fun unless it's training or a competition *sigh* will never understand why people do that. A girl walks up to our little group of people to report Hasib's death. Tsk the guy may have been an idiot, but killing him is too far. Still, no point in getting involved in an argument what's done is done. Maybe they did it because he was a dark black student, or maybe they just hated his idiocy, Who knows, I will find out if it's the former soon. How much can happen to one person over a short time period, let's find out.

OOC: edity time to relate to other posts

Last edited by chaosmancer on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:05 am

oh ahhhh...another fagola. threatening only works against you. i ignore who i want to ignore.

steve calls back shedinja and turns on cloaking mode.

bye now, tinkle fairy.

steve then just moves away, nobody being able to see him. after some roaming around, he was sitting on the roof on the main building.

what a school, i've only been talked to be people that i don't care about. guardians... heh, after what i have been true, they are nothing to be scared of for me. i even doubt that they are real guardians. they are nothing more then other students. in other words, they are not of interest.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:48 am

Jynx walked up to the others and talked directly to Chaos.

'Hasib isn't dead,' she pointed out, 'He's just down in the dungeons. Lauren made a little joke and it was misunderstood, 'tis all.'

---

Suzaku materialised behind Steve and sat down next to him.

'Look,' he said, 'I know you don't know anything about this place and, I don't expect you to. All I would like is for you to actually help a teacher out. Sure, it's fine when I come up to you, you can just ignore me without any repercussions. But what if Miss Suzimi, deputy and acting Head, came up to you and told you exactly what I did?'

He stood up once more.

''Cause, y'know, if you refuse to co-operate with what we're asking, she'll get involved. We're not asking you 'cause you're in trouble. We're not TRYING to harass you. We just need your help and, more importantly, your ability,' he added, 'Well, it's your choice. Don't blame me if everything topples. When this castle crumbles, the dark power sealed within the Ganetto Guardians is released and the whole world is wiped out, don't say I didn't warn you.'

He disappeared in a puff of smoke.

---

'This is pointless,' Suzaku groaned, 'The kid won't co-operate. Do we really need his power THAT badly, to go chasing him down?'

'We need that ability of his to be able to finish the examinations,' Miss Suzimi replied, 'Kousuke might be stable enough when he doesn't have to use his power, but what about when the time comes that he needs to? We need to run those final tests, and we also need to ready at least some of the kids to be able to defend themselves.'

She sighed.

'If he is not at the entrance soon, I'll go and talk to him,' she said.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:16 am

Chaos

In all fairness it doesn't matter if she was joking. I don't really care that much about it. Don't even know the guy.Why did I even try to save him from that illusion? Probably just wanted some geokinesis practice. Overthinking is a sign of boredom, where are we going? and why haven't we left yet? This is really starting to piss me off, are we waiting for someone else or what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:18 am

'Sorry for the wait, guys,' Akazu said, walking up behind them, 'We're still waiting for Steve and Tomacina. Steve refuses to co-operate. If he's not in on this, we might not stand much chance.'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:07 am

Chaos

Great one answer leads to multiple possibilities and questions. Is this a mission, or training? who is Steve? Who is Tomacina? I don't remember seeing them around before. Or maybe I just subconsciously didn't care and thus didn't pay attention when it was said. Maybe I should have just continued training, I could have done with more sword practice, and summoning, and pokemon, in fact I could do with a bit more training anyway, can never get too much as you never know when you need it. Aswell as that it's good physical exercise. I would do some here but I don't want to look like a fool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:41 am

steve was rather more annoyed with the second appearance of the same person. he looked at his right arm.

special power. he must be fucking stupid. it are nothing more then cybernetic parts to avoid being limited to just one eye and one arm... ok, it has some fancy functions, but anyone can get those if they get cybernetic parts.
'maximum strength engaged'

steve picked up and lose brick and looked over the edge of the building. he saw the lot standing at the entrance. he thought something up and jumped up, getting way higher then anyone else could reach with just jumping. then he landed behind sazuka, grabbed hold of the right shoulder.

hello bunch of fagola's. you can all go fuck yourself if you think needed replacement for lost bodyparts is the same as special powers. bother me again, and-
crushes the brick to a small bunch of rubble.
you will end up like this brick. and you stranger, if you like cybernetic arms so much, i can make sure you will need to get one as well.

steve increases pressure, then lets go and jumps up to get back on the roof again. there he turned on his cloaking mode.

if it can't be made clear with normal talking, then threatening is the way to go. i seriously wouldn't mind tearing the retard its arm off.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:28 am

Suzaku rolled his eyes.

'We're going to have to do this without him,' he said, sighing, 'Well, if he doesn't want to learn anything about Pokemon and all the other questions he has, then fine, but he will be responsible for a lot of problems...'

'Why did we ever think he was special?' Akazu asked Miss Suzimi, 'He's worse than Suzaku when it comes to hotheaded retardation.'

That earned Akazu a glower from Suzaku.

'He's worse than Kousuke when it comes to laziness,' Akazu continued, 'Heck, he's even worse than Shikasho!'

'Quiet,' Suzaku ordered.

'You're just gonna let him walk all over you like that!?' Akazu argued.

'Well, yeah,' Suzaku replied, shrugging, 'Unlike you and Shikasho, I don't tend to do things without Miss Suzimi's permission.'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:42 pm

on the other side of the building, steve jumps down, activating maximum armour. he lands without a scratch.

quite the noisy person you are.
i know that voice. you said dickface before.
yes, and you said fagola... which is one nicely thought up word to use as it is not common.
yeah, standard words aren't my thing. just toy around and come with new things.
why not take a seat here? it's not like anyone will bother you around here. was surprising enough to see you land in front of me from... that high?

steve takes a seat next to the other boy. it seemed like someone he could talk with.

so, what side colour thing are you in?
dawnsilver.
NO WAI!
WAI!
well that is nice, me too, sixth year. yet the first year i am here.
that's not to new here. also, you looked annoyed before... like when you landed. already having trouble with other that don't like to shout out random things?
no, some dick squad with there fantasy world that keeps bothering me about having to go along with them and do whatever the fuck they plan.
had those enough last year. i can see where the frustration comes from then. also, what got you to this school, for me its my unlimited storage in my body. i'm a walking bag.
nothing more then cybernetic implants.
those are expensive, but i don't see how they are special.
neither do i. seems we are on equal terms then. finally someone i can talk with.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:16 am

Chaos

I can't even tell why we're waiting for this kid, surely we have enough people here to do whatever we're going to do.
I'm bored and so I'm leaving, come get me when this guy shows up.I walk back to where I was before why can't we just leave without this guy. I draw my swords and do some basic combos and acrobatics. three hit combo, jumping slash, bringing my weapon to me, sprinting slash. Simple really. I wish I could train against someone... hey, I've just had a brilliant idea. I summon Akazu to me What does this person look like anyway? I smile
You can't miss him, he has a cybernetic arm, red hair, and a shedinja, a pokemon with a halo
I be right back
You can't reason with him
I turn my back and walk away I'll find a way I smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:58 am

Suzaku appeared behind Chaos.

'Don't bother,' he said, 'We don't need him for this.'

He then teleported himself, Chaos and Akazu to where the rest of the group was and shrugged.

'Now then, we need to get past the boundary without being detected,' he said, 'Any ideas?'

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:07 am

Rushimaru struck a dramatic thinking pose for several minutes.

'Nope, got nothin'' he said, 'Except illusion skills, reality warping and teleportation.'

'Oh,' he added, 'That Lamren kid isn't coming. I think Lauren slapped him a bit too hard for hitting on her.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   

Back to top Go down

Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next