Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:48 am

"well, you'd better head back then, wouldn't want to lose your job would you?
i think i'll just keep chilling here till i get my new stand
"

i haven't got any more assignments so i guess i'll have to wait anyway

"i mean it's not like i'm planning to rob a bank or anything so I've got nothing better to do then lying around in someone else's yard in front of a garage"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:07 am

Rokkinpo drove off.

On the way back, she was stopped by a man in a black suit. She wound down the window and he presented her with a poster. It had a picture of a famous politician on it.

'What's the bounty?' she asked.

'Over fifty thousand,' the man replied in his deep voice, 'And you can cut up the body as much as you want.'

He stood back up and backed off. Rokkinpo wound up her window and continued on.

'A politician, eh?' she asked herself, 'In San Andreas? Doubt it.'

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:12 am

i'm used to you doing that. that way we both have to much free time on our hands. i don't really think a hotdog stand is much of a big job. correct me if i am wrong.

so... you seen anything interesting on TV lately? i have. i so much like robotic combat.

Steam & PSN ID: powerrave
Youtube: thepowerrave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:53 am

"meh... i don't realy watch T.V. too much.
not much interesting programming really.

odd lady, that woman... looked good though, i have the idea we'll meet her more often.
I don't know why but i just know that there's something odd about her.
ow well not something to ponder about now i'll just keep relaxing here for a while and wait for my new stand.
"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:29 am

Rokkinpo had got back to the shop and was busy stacking the shelves.

Someone came in. Someone in a balaclava.

They walked up to the counter and placed a bag on the table. They then pulled out a gun and pointed it at Rokkinpo.

'All the money,' he grunted, 'Now.'

'Alright, alright...' Rokkinpo drawled, 'Most of the money's in the back. I'll go get it.'

She walked through the door and changed into her "normal" clothes and grabbed her sword. Creeping up behind the man, she swung her sword and neatly decapitated him. She then dragged the body outside, dumping it in an alley. She then wiped the blood off of her sword and went in through the back entrance, changing back into her work clothes.

All this before the manager had finished his coffee break.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:55 pm

something was weird about her. like... she was hiding something? you never know with people these days.

then darrens phone rang. he picked it up without looking.

yeah?
'we should go and get DRUNK together!'
uhmm.. dude... you know that i don't drink. it's like the tenth time i'm telling you this.
'oh well maybe later then.'

hangs up.

and that was my bother. annoying ass. i don't like family anyway.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:41 am

"there was indeed something odd about her, but i just can't place my finger on it...

i have the feeling we'll meet her again.
"

then Rob's phone rang

"ow gotta go probably about my stand"
Rob ran off to his home and answered the phone

"yeah?"

There's a new target in los santos, he just flew in and is somewhere in Los santos... this is a top priority target, we don't know where he is at the moment i'll send you his picture.

there's a big bonus for you if you kill this target we've been after him for quite some time and he is very slippery, that's why we only know that he's here.
we don't know how long he's here, where he is or what he's doing there.

"got it, i'll do my best"
Rob hung up and walked back to his chair

Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:58 pm

so, got to hear about a new hotdog stand already? would be extremely fast. just a sec...

darren got inside to get his laptop. he turned it on and checked his mail before going back outside. he saw a note of some optional target. not much information was given as there barely was any information. darren closed the mail program and rebooted his laptop to get to a different windows version. he then went outside.

nothing better then some gaming outside while there is some good weather.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:14 pm

"ahh, yes good of you to mention, and no that wasn't about the new stand someone dialed a wrong number, would've been very fast wouldn't it..."

suddenly Rob runs off and a minute later he returns with his laptop

"as you said yourself, GAMING! outside in the sun... great."
boots his laptop and starts playing G-mod.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Sat May 01, 2010 9:34 am

after playing games the whole time, it soon became evening and darren started to get hungry. he turned off his laptop and got up. he then saw someone being chased by the police again.

hehe.. duty calls. and so does my stomach. but this first.

after a few calm steps forwards he started to sprint towards the one running away from the police. darren was just able to give the runaway small push. he lost it's balance nad nearly tumbled over. with that slowdown, darren pressed the runaways face against a wall. he tried to hit darren with his elbow but darren dodged and then grabbed the arm the press it on the back. the police had come and cuffed the culprit.

'thanks for the help darren.'
hehe, you remembered me.
'of course, you always seem to show up at the right time. how can we forget you?'
i guess that is true.

darren then walked back and went into his house go prepare some dinner.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Sat May 01, 2010 11:01 am

It was evening. Rokkinpo had gone home and had prepared the usual - something on toast. This time it was scrambled egg.

She couldn't stop wondering about the target though. He was a very important man - no doubt others would be after him too.

She pushed these thoughts to the back of her mind and got changed into her casual, ready for some late night fun.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Sun May 02, 2010 12:56 am

"ow well, think it's time to get me some food, so i'm off to go get some"
Rob shutdown his laptop and walked to his his car.
He put the laptop in the car, got in and drove off to the "well stacked pizza"
Rob Parked the car and went inside, looking around very closely trying to see whether his target is here or not.

Rob walked up to the counter.
"Yeah, i'd like two large pizza's Hawaii and large shake strawberry"
after waiting for a while he got his pizza.
He went to an empty table as closest to the entrance/exit as possible to get a close look on everyone going in and out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Sun May 02, 2010 4:03 am

darren ate what he had prepared and afterwards cleaned everything up. after he was done with that, he collected some equipment, loaded it into his car and drove off.

this target... what is up with it? no known location, no idea why he is here.and as i saw in that mail... i'm not the only one after him. lets see... if he knows he is hunted, he would probably keep a low profile. if he doesn't know, all i need to do is look for the best opportunity to take him out. maybe even lure him to somewhere.

he had his mind set. he drove towards the airport. at some distance, he looked for the people that were waiting for a taxi or someone else to pick them up. he then saw someone who looked like the one on the picture and got his mobile phone out to call his work.

i think i found him. can you confirm?

after turning on the video camera in his phone, he zoomed in on the person.

'sorry, just someone who looks like him. this may be more difficult then we thought it would be.'
looks like it. i will call again when i think i have the target.

darren hung up and thought about where he should go next for the search.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Thu May 06, 2010 3:23 am

Rokkinpo made her way towards the harbour. If her target would appear anywhere, it would be here.

She gave up after five minutes, got changed into some form of uniform in the back of her car and got out and walked over to a nearby dockman.

'Have you seen this man?' she asked, 'I've been assigned to lead him to his hotel.'

'He hasn't arrived yet,' the man replied, 'The boat isn't due in for half an hour.'

The dockman wasn't in the slightest bit suspicious. It was common for new hire bodyguards to not know the name of their client and Rokkinpo could act very well.

Rokkinpo smiled, nodded in thanks and headed back to her car and sat on the bonnet, ready for a half hour wait.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Fri May 07, 2010 1:28 am

a target that could be anywhere in Los santos, he could've left for fierro or venturas too, no one caught him yet so there's probably one hell of a bonus in it for me if i do manage to kill him, and all i've got to go on is this picture... i wonder who hired the agency for this one?, and why? not giving a name.. just a picture

Rob was done with his pizza's and left again and sat in his car, trying to think of anyplace his target could be

Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Fri May 07, 2010 8:27 am

darren drove off, just going to search while driving around the city. after a while he found someone. he took his phone and called, showing the person.

'that's him.'
good, to busy now so i'll follow him.

darren hung up and parked his car to follow on foot. he had a few things with him to be able to kill silently. the target walked into the crowded street. darren followed, but had trouble. he made it true the crowd, but lost the target.

damn it. he could have gone anywhere here. guess i better head back to my car.

darren took the path around the crowd, not wanting to get in between it again. meanwhile he thought of where the target could have gone to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:38 am

The man got off the boat and Rokkinpo stood back up.

'Right this way, sir,' she said, opening the back door of her car. He got in and she got in the front and drove off.

She drove down a dark alleyway where no one else was.

'We're here,' Rokkinpo said, pulling a pistol out of her jacket and pulling the trigger at the man's head.

The only ones who could hear the shot were them and the shot was the last thing the man heard.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:56 am

hmm, tracking a nameless man is most unfortunate, especially if he already could've gone to san fierro ir las venturas, now i do have a few ideas, but they're dangerous... i should have some back-up, but it's not like i have another assassin living in the same street or anything....
*sigh*
time to head home and call it a day, i'll look into this tomorrow.

Rob drove off home to get some rest

Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:01 am

darren got in his car and leaned his head on the steering wheel.

this is so damn confusing. why is he here and how did i lose him? it is the only target i have at the moment. i better head home, i now have seen this man in full detail ,i may be able to get some more information on him.

darren started the car and drove back to his house. when he arrived, he parked the car in the garage and got in his house. he got his laptop and started it up to do some searching around. he even made some coffee so he would stay awake.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:59 pm

Wrong target

'WHAT!?' Rokkinpo yelled down her phone.

Wrong target, the man on the other end repeated calmly, seemingly not affected by Rokkinpo's outburst, That target was one of our targets, but the one you were supposed to go after is still out there. We gave you the wrong picture.

'Get me the true one by morning then' Rokkinpo snarled, 'I want my money and I want it frickin' fast.'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:53 pm

Darren stayed up late, searching up everything he could think of. He wanted to know more about this man. Being well informed about a target is always good. After several hours of searching, Darren hadn't found anything at all. He closed his laptop and leaned back, laying his hands on his face.

What is it about this person? There is not information about him at all. Tomorrow I will just return to the same location. Maybe he was just staying over somewhere there to get some rest. I can't be sure here, but I have nothing else to go on.

Darren got up and walked to the kitchen, cleaning the mug he drank his coffee from. After that he stood in the hallway. Thinking about what he should do.

Rob probably already went to bed. His job is different from mine after all. I think I'll just head over to my bed too. Staying up any longer won't do me any good on my performance.

Darren got ready and got into bed. He kept thinking about his target. Then he fell asleep.

OOC: Sorry I kinda forgot about this RP. ... ...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:35 am

The morning came, and Rokkinpo awoke to a sharp knock on the door. She opened it and glared down at the small man who stood there, quaking. He looked down at the bottom half of her barely-covered torso, and she slapped him across the face.

'Just gimme the picture you dork,' she complained, holding out her hand, 'NOW.'

He shakily handed her the photo of the real target, and she slammed the door in his face.

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2