Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grand Theft Auto: The RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

Grand Theft Auto: The RP Empty
PostSubject: Grand Theft Auto: The RP   Grand Theft Auto: The RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:18 am

this RP is based on the Grand Theft Auto games. in this RP you can go to Vice City, Liberty City (the one from GTA4) and San Andreas. what you do in this RP is mainly you're own choice, but do keep it realistic. you can fight on the side of the law or be a psychotic mass murderer. anything is possible.

ofcource there are standard places to visit like Burgershot, Cluck n' bell, Well Stacked Pizza and pubs for food and a drink.
the 24/7 for all your needs for food at home. the 8Ball for bombs planted in your car. Pay n' Spray to get your car fixed.
and so on.

rules:
-no godmodding
-no powerplay
-minimum of 5 proper sentences per post
-unlike the games, you do need to refuel your can if you have one
-this RP can contain 18+ content as well as it being about drugs and it will surely have lots of violence in it. but don't overdo it

sheet:
name:
appearance:
what you do (can be multiple things. not only the job your character has but also what gang he is in and all.):
where you live (can be somewhere in Vice City, Liberty City and San Andreas. please be clear with this.):
bio/history:

own sheet:
name: darren brixton
appearance:
Spoiler:
what you do (can be multiple things. not only the job your character has but also what gang he is in and all.): assassin for a job (no-one knows about his job). helps the police when he feels like it.
where you live (can be somewhere in Vice City, Liberty City and San Andreas. please be clear with this.): San Andreas, Los Santos Bay, Beach Rd., first house with garage.
bio/history: darren is an overall calm person, but needs some action in his life. at a shooting range he proved to be a very good sharp shooter. in other events he proved that he was pretty good in going place undetected. he was hired by a company that needed someone that can kill without leaving a trace. that is when he became an assassin. he also sometimes helps people who need a little help, like having him look over a drug deal. he also tends to help the police, just to get himself further out of the picture while he assassinates his target. for a car he has a simple blista.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
H

H

Grand Theft Auto: The RP 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP   Grand Theft Auto: The RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:53 am

I dunno much about GTA, but here we go XD

Name: Rokkinpo Goroshi
Appearance:
Spoiler:
What you do:

Assassin (Unknown to most)
    Hit-and-Runner (Unknown to most)
    Shop Assistant (Daytime job) (she wears normal clothes then)
    Works with police when she can be assed

Where you live: San Andreas, Los Santanos Bay, Carnival Rd, first house from turning off of Beach Rd.
Bio: Rokkinpo is foul-mouthed, short-tempered, arrogant, cocky and destructive. She's very smart with quick reflexes, good speed, stamina, strength, hand-eye co-ordination and suchlike. She's not afraid of stating her opinion - most of the time with lots of swearwords and such. She never says much about her past - she doesn't like it much. Her parents died when she was 10 and she inherited her huge sword thing from her father (it was on display). From then on, she killed people in acts of revenge and suchlike. She's now a skilled assassin and hit-and-runner. She likes to drink alcohol as well, and smoke. She also has Torrets, meaning she has a "verbal tic" that spouts swearwords without warning, as well as insulting comments and other stuff like that. She owns a Feltzer (see mah sig).

OMG I know next to nothing about GTA...

Last edited by The Insanity Factor on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP   Grand Theft Auto: The RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:09 am

accepted, but maybe make the location clearer. i had end you a link with the street names on it.

in the GTA games you can go where ever you want to go and do whatever you want (for as far the game allows you to). you do missions for people and follow the story. in this RP you can make a story for your character and let it get some contacts which she does jobs for. there is more freedom here then in the games in what you do.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP   Grand Theft Auto: The RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:36 am

Alright. That street diwn near the water... Canary Rd, I think it was. I'll probably go there.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP   Grand Theft Auto: The RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:52 am

ok, well, there's no rush so take your time.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP   Grand Theft Auto: The RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:41 pm

DSi sucks with stuff like that.

I'll hijack the parents' computer tomorrow and order manga on ebay and get that sorted out.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziƫl Calen

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP   Grand Theft Auto: The RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:23 pm

name: Rob Spaniard (i dunno.. don't ask about the name this was the best i could think of without being repetitive or unoriginal.)
appearance:
Spoiler:

what you do (can be multiple things. not only the job your character has but also what gang he is in and all.): Mercenarie... when not on a job he sells hot-dogs on the pier.
where you live (can be somewhere in Vice City, Liberty City and San Andreas. please be clear with this.): San Andreas, Los Santos Bay, Beach Rd.
Spoiler:
above is mah houssie
Spoiler:
above you can see that my house is the most left one and the most right house (ignore the piece of HUD) you see Darren (powerrave's) house
bio/history:when the liberty city mob wanted him dead for assassinating the boss and stealing their money, when the job was done he moved to Los Santos San Andreas.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP   Grand Theft Auto: The RP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:18 am

accepted. feel free to start roleplaying, that topic is there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP   Grand Theft Auto: The RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto: The RP
Page 1 of 1