Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:29 pm

because of the lack of surviving people, no. you can always go outside of the guild and take on some police or army or raiders. first, train on in speed. learn how to use you're body to its fullest. those legs are made with hikaru's leg structure, so... with good training, you should be able to come close to matching her speed.

hikaru went into the arena. her opponent, someone who uses more defence then anything else, just smirked. hikaru's murderous intent rose. the arena appeared. this time it became a forest. the battle began and hikaru rushed in but suddenly got hit from the side. it had send her flying against a tree. her back made a bad cracking sound, but she still got up. she couldn't see the person so she activated the hearing boost. then hikaru quickly threw off the ear covers as there was a high tone damaging her. she was already bleeding from her ears from it.

what the hell is up with this enemy. can't that bitch do straight attacks.

then out of the darkness hikaru got hit by a chain of heavy steel balls which after the impact in her face disappeared. hikaru was send flying again. she was breathing heavily and was bleeding from her nose and mouth too now. she was already certain that her skull was broken. she got up and felt that something felt on her head. she looked and directly flashed away as she saw it was her grenade. hikaru started to see double, but didn't want to give up. the pupils in her eye's disappeared.

damn... i can't feel hikaru anymore.

Steam & PSN ID: powerrave
Youtube: thepowerrave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Blaire panicked slightly.

'Whaddya mean, can't feel her?! What's going on?!' she asked, not doing very well at hiding her concern, 'Is she okay? Why am I always stuck in situations like this? Why does everything happen to those I befriend? First my best friend goes into the army and now Hikaru gets badly damaged... Next thing I know, Harris will be killed by his own ex patrol...'

----Harris----

Harris had reached the train station. He sat and waited.

'Hey Harris,' Xadie said, appearing next to Harris, 'You do know that there's nothing for you at Cedar Corps?'

'I'm not going to Cedar Corps,' Harris replied, smirking and pointing at the sign, 'I'm going to retrieve what I lost... all those years ago in Dragon's Base.'

'And you came alone?' Xadie asked, 'There's tons of people from the opposition looking as well. How do you know that you'll get there first?'

'I don't,' Harris replied, 'But I will get it. it's mine, after all. I'm just coming back to reclaim it.'

'And what are you going to do about getting the crystal back?' Xadie asked, 'The Maze'll be even more complicated now that she's sixteen. Should you take such a risk?'

'I have to,' Harris replied, 'Because if I don't, all will be lost.'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:32 pm

calm down. i cant feel her anymore, because she went into... i shouldn't be telling this...

hikaru's hands slightly changed to claws. another chain of steel balls were launched at hikaru. hikaru just caught it with one claw and crushed it without trouble. as she became more angered, her teeth started to become fangs. she ran at insane speed towards the enemy and slashed away. suddenly the enemy was behind her and hikaru was just scratching some clothes. she turned and launched herself the the enemy. when she came close she got caught in an explosion from her last grenade. she came out of the explosion, covered on fire and burn wounds and went at full speed at the enemy. once she had a hold off the enemy, she started to tear her apart. nothing was going to remain in one piece.

what you see, blaire... is what is inside hikaru. its a demons trait. she is connected to hell, as one of her parents was once possessed by a demon. thanks to that demon, hikaru is on this world. back then she wasn't able to do this, but now... when she turns like that, i can't feel her anymore. i just hope this didn't cause to much of a disturbance.

dante's eyes turned slightly grey and hikaru turned normal again. hikaru spit out of bit of flesh of what was her opponent and just got up. she looked at her hands, they were normal too again. then she got her hearing booster and got to the room. when she came in she collapsed. dante used flash to catch her and put her on her bed.

she went overboard with her power. soon it is my turn to fight. i just hope this isn't going to be as bad as her fight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:01 am

The word "demon" made Blaire tense up.

'B-b-b-b-but...' she stammered, shaking from fear, 'Demons... The Maze... Guards... Harris... The crystal... Ultimate weapon... Hikaru... Dragons... Cedar... Deklan...'

Blaire started to cry. The words came of their own accord, it was images flashing through her mind. She fell to her knees and just stayed there, sobbing and shaking uncontrollably. Something about the word "demon" triggered Blaire's deepest fears.

----Harris----

'Hey, what's your keyword?' Xadie asked, getting on the train, 'Because I've heard that the opposite is quite bad for them to hear, it brings out their worst fears.'

'Angel,' Harris replied, 'The last word Amarilys said. The opposite, of course, is demon. And since I went in personally, the effects would be devastating. Especially if it were to be said at a time like this, when none of her friends are around to comfort her or sort her out.'

Xadie's eyes widened and the yellow colour of them flickered slightly.

'What exactly were you saying about it being bad it happening at a time like this?' he asked.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:18 am

clear up you're mind. dont even think about asking more about this. pull yourself together and see to it that hikaru recovers. the demon should have healed the wounds she had. i was a fight to do.

with that dante left and entered the arena. the enemy was a dude, but there was something strange about him.

so, are you ready to get disintegrated?
no, what about you?

the arena appeared. it was a paintball arena. they both ran at eachother and punched. there fists collided. they jumped away from each other and the enemy suddenly breathed fire towards dante. dante took its distance. he got behind cover, but it was no use against the fire breathing man. he used flash to get to another hiding spot. he found his revolvers and fired a few times at the man, but the bullets turned in mid air and flew back towards dante. dante could dodge with flash movement and tried an attack using it, but it failed. everything he did got backfired. then the man attacked and punched dante against a piece of cover. dante's eye's turned grey again as it was the last thing he could think off. the body of the enemy got pulled apart from every side until the body was completely thorn apart. dante's eye's returned normal and he gasped as it took a lot out of him. dante left to go back. hikaru woke up when she felt the power of dante.

ow, headache. blaire... what happened? why do i feel like i was on fire?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:19 am

When Dante said "demon", Blaire tensed even more. However, at the mention of her name, she slowly went back to normal.

'Uhh, I don't actually know what happened... I think that it was something to do with a...' she couldn't say the word "demon" out of fear, '...thing. And with Dante's match, I haven't a clue. As to why you feel like you're on fire, it could be that... thing, or the after-effects of it.'

----Harris----

Xadie relaxed.

'Don't worry,' he said, 'She's fine.'

Harris relaxed and breathed a sigh of relief.

'But the conversation's on the topic of one, so no doubt it'll happen again,' Xadie continued.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:21 am

thing?... ... ... ... unclear as ever are you? now stop shaking. i didn't make those arms and legs for you to shake like you've seen a ghost. they are to be able to move.

hikaru did some exercises to get herself in shape for the final. dante didn't need anything like that. all he needed was a drink against the thirst that he had gotten from using his own power. after they did what they needed, they headed for the arena. and decided on what theme they wanted. they went to there own starting position and the saloon appeared.

time for a bar brawl.
yeah, but keep yourself on a leach. it is you i want to fight.
yeah yeah... just stay human, i know the drill.

the fight began and they immediately went on the attack at full speed. they missed as they both dodged the attacks. dante picked up a chaire and wanted to hit hikaru with it. hikaru dodged that and picked up a table to throw. dante stole the table and smashed it against hikaru's side. the table broke and hikaru fell. she got up and kicked dante in the chest. as dante was falling he went into flash movement to get up and take a distance. dante found his revolver but kept it holstered. hikaru ran in for an attack but got kicked to the side. she then saw her katana and grabbed it.

you having fun yet?
maybe, but lets make sure now that i can go all out.

dante pulled out the revolved and fired at hikaru. hikaru blocked using her katana and rushed in at her insane speed. dante just side stepped and hikaru crashed into the bar. as she laid there between the pieces of wood, dante pointed the revolver at her head.

i'm sorry hikaru...
guess you got me now ey?
i am tired of constantly sparing you.
... bye sweet world.
this is the last time i am in a tournament.

hikaru suddenly flashed away and dante fired behind him. the bullet was blocked by the katana as hikaru appeared behind dante.

i knew you would do that.
you know me to good, i should be looking for new friends.

they both went into flash and kept attacking each other in it. sparks appeared everywhere where their weapons collided. after a short while, the whole saloon was a mess and they stood still with their backs towards each other. they were both out of breath. dante had slashes everywhere in his clothes but kept standing. hikaru stood tall until she noticed something dripping. she looked and saw that she was bleeding from a gunshot in the stomach. then the pain came. she grabbed her stomach and started to become unstable. she quickly turned and threw her katana at dante's head, but he just caught it. then hikaru fell to the ground.

i cant believe it. for the first time, i have defeated you.
y-yeah... you-you're last tourn-nament is a victory.
just take it easy now.

the arena disappeared and hikaru was taken away to be taken care off. dante received the price. it was a special grenade launcher. he held the launcher high and the crowd went wild on him. he then left the arena and went to see blaire. eventho dante was happy with the victory, he did feel bad for hikaru, and still didn't show any form of emotion.

so, i won on the last time i would be in a tournament. well, better then nothing. also, dont worry, hikaru will be ok. she is to selfish to die from a gunshot.

then he got to the worktable to make a holster for the grenade launcher so he can put it on his back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:25 am

'Okay... I need to be getting back now... I need to figure out why that word drives me crazy,' Blaire replied, 'Maybe Harris'll know, although I doubt it. But Neku and Sofi'll want to get going soon... they're impatient. I know Sofi, she'll want to get it over with as soon as possible... So, this was your final tournament? What will you do now?'

----Harris----

'So, you're the legendary catalyst...' the strange guy with the eyepatch smirked, 'Too bad! 'Cause I'm going to kill you and take that title!'

Xadie shook his head sadly.

'My my...' he sighed, 'No manners at all...'

A bolt of lightning struck the man and he died instantly.

'If I make sure you get there quick, Kinnara has less fights to deal with.'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:26 am

dante was done and now had the grenade launcher holstered on his back.

i do not know the persons you speak of. but now, we need to see to it that hikaru gets well. after.. maybe i will come with you and hikaru. you two must be doing something to be busy.

dante walked outside towards the medical area. he figured blaire would follow and explain who neku and sofi were. when he got to hikaru, one of the doctors asked dante to get something from the hospital for another patient. this ment dante would have to wait for the explanation. he flashed away and when he got into the hospital, he got a large number of sedative darts in his head. and army took dante with them and brought dante to the surface on an airfield. on the airfield was an entire execution squad with camera's and everything. it was already being broadcast life.

so, and now we will show all of you watching this, that the army will always keep everything legal. as now, we will show you what happens to those who do those bloodshed tournaments.

in the fighters guild everybody got to see it. the camera turned to dante who was stuck to a titanium plate. the clothes and weapons were being removed as the army wanted to give the clothes to people who were homeless. when the cowboy hat came off, they saw the dante was bald and had slight burn marks on his head. when they removed the scarf, some of the soldiers became slightly scared. the skin was completely gone at what the scarf covered. there were deep burn marks, acid burns and at some points there was even some bone visible. when they removed the rest, they saw it was all over the body. he still had his heart hanging in his body, slightly beating. the left lower leg was the only complete piece on the body next to the eye's as it was the cybernetic piece that hikaru made. the rest was all acid burns, normal burn marks and rotten pieces. lots of bone was visible.

'so, you sure he can't attack us now?'
he doesn't have any weapons. aim you're weapons... ... and fire!

damn... i dont want to lose my life like this. not to the army... not when hikaru is still on this world. i do not want to be without hikaru!!!

dante's eye's turned completely black and a sphere of terror grew out of him. the sphere grew very large and covered the whole airfield. everything inside it got pressed in itself, pulled apart from all sides, disintegrated and combination of those. dante was freed from the plate. then the sphere disappeared and dante fell on its knees. the broadcast was disrupted. evenyone was dead who was in the sphere. the ground that was inside it was disconnected from the rest and caused a little earthquake. dante puts on his clothes, just how he wants it. hikaru woke up and was completely healed as dante had released his full power. the women who commanded the attack was just outside the sphere after she had flashed away.

so, this is you're true power? you are going to be a hard one to take down, dante, survivor of the hell.

i hope not to many demons have escaped to the earth... i better get back to the guild.

dante... you went all out... why...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:28 am

Blaires eyes widened when Dante was attacked and stripped. The dual colour of her eyes glowed when the black sphere appeared and she started to shake violently when she heard the word "demon".

'Not again!' she wailed, clutching her head in her hands. Memories flashed through her mind at light speed, confusing her, 'Dragon... Power... Harris... Crystal... Ultimate Weapon... Control... Emotions... Fear... Hate... Pain... Eradicate... Desire... Kinnara... Xadie... War... Victory... Despair...'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:28 am

hikaru looked at blaire as she trembled in fear after hearing just that little bit. but when hikaru looked at the tv screen, she noticed that it wasn't broadcasted. for hikaru it was normal to be able to hear what dante says after something like that, as they have a demonic connection.

why was she able to hear it? she doesn't have anything demon in her. she is just regular. dante will have to come along so we can find out. this is just full out weird. hey blaire. stop being scared of a tv, it doesn't attack you, only i do that. we should go and get dante.

dante had recovered of his own power and started using his flash movement again. he got to the underground city and kept himself hidden he then quickly entered the guild, but all that he heard was that he should get his stuff and leave for good. hikaru pulled blaire up and started walking towards the exit where she saw dante.

hikaru... blaire... you two is all i need to get from here now. i have my own tools and weapons with me.
dante... fast as ever. we are going to get back to what we used to do, dante, you will have to come along. i need to speak about something in private.
i dont have much of a choice. you are the only one i can be with now.

they started walking to where neku and sofi would be. hikaru meanwhile also thought of how she should explain all the cybernetic parts that are attacked to blaire.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:30 am

'Right...' Blaire murmured in reply.

I didn't hear it out loud then, she thought to herself, It was Dante's voice, in my head. I don't why it seems that that's rather fucked up, but it is. I mean, there's nothing connecting the two of us. Except...

'Hey, Dante,' Blaire said, 'Do you regard me... as a friend?'

----Harris----

'How much are you gonna pay for using that!?' the man called up to Harris.

'Absolutely nothing!' Xadie replied, 'We'll return it safe and sound, don't you worry!'

Xadie pulled the sails down and Harris drove the ship all the way to the small island just off the coast.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:31 am

i regard you as hikaru's friend. that is all.
you two can best see each other as trust-able contacts... ... blaire, please lead the way, i think i forgot where the others were based.

~~

so, going to move in a team of fighters now. it is going to be difficult to take down that dante. but his death will mean that a lot of people, including me, will lose some powers. well, everything comes with a price. that pink haired girl is also some trouble. time to assemble a team of highly trained persons, and hunt them down.

the women got up from her hiding position and then just flashed away. she appeared far away in some base and grinned as she knew who to get.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:31 am

'Great,' Blaire sighed, 'That gives me more mystery into how I heard you say the word...' She couldn't say the word 'demon' again, 'It was in my head, same as when Harris said it.'

Blaire led the way to the hangar and was immediately jumped on by Deklan.

'You're okay!' he exclaimed, before looking at Dante, 'Umm... why is that Dante dude here? He's not came to execute me, has he?'

Sofi came and dragged Deklan away. Neku bounced over to the group and waved jovially at Dante.

'Hello!' she exclaimed cheerfully, 'Are you going to help us out?'

Deklan looked around.

'Where's Harris?' he asked, 'Wasn't he with you guys?'

'I'm over here,' a voice said. Harris walked out of the shadows and the first thing Blaire noticed was the dragon tattoo snaking around his left eye and the cybernetic gun in place of his left arm, 'Well, of a sorts.'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:32 am

dante gave an intimidating look at deklan at his first reaction. seeing what kind of people this were, dante didn't feel that comfortable and now had to talk to hikaru in private about something.

hikaru, private talk, now. the rest of you will stay out of it, or you're life will end today. and you overcheered human, i am here to help hikaru, not you.
yeah we still needed the private talk.

dante and hikaru went outside and walked towards a tree for there conversation.

what the hell hikaru? since when are you part of the damn army?
just recently as in my own town killing in the tournaments is forbidden. i needed something where i would be able to kill. something tells me that you won't be in trouble with this crew, alltho you might want to be a bit nicer to the squad leaders.
all right then. so now i am stuck doing army shit. so, what did you want to say?
its blaire... when you are stuck at that place and went all out with you're power. i was able to hear you as we have our demonic connection. but blaire heard you too.
that girl heard me as well? this is indeed strange. she doesn't have anything that connects her to a demon or something demonic... not even an omen or something. she even starts to tremble in fear at the word 'demon'.
yep. that is why you have to come along. whatever is going on with her, we need to find it out before she would actually do something stupid, if there really is something demonic with her.

dante just nodded and then noticed something different.

hikaru, you're eye's...
they are pretty, aren't they?
that was not what is was planning to say but yes, very pretty.
then what is it.
in the semi final you unleashed you're demon power. you're pupils haven't returned.
what!? damn, hell is onto me. guess they really take anything that can take. so far i am still ok, right?
for now, yes, but you got to watch out with you're power. i don't want to lose you to hell.

hikaru was slightly worried but decided not to care about it for now. they both went back to see how the people in the hangar think about them. for both hikaru and dante it was clear that things were starting to get out of hand, they had to do their best to keep this under control.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:34 am

Blaire heard Dante in her head again. Just the sentence where he said the word demon. Harris noticed and muttered a word under his breath.

'I do wish people would be more careful with words...' he sighed, facepalming and looking like Xadie as he did so, 'After all, if the crystal's corrupted or infiltrated...'

'Whatcha worryin' about, Harris?' Neku asked cheerfully, looking up at Harris. Sofi ran over and put a hand out in front of Neku.

'State your name, age, rank and Ultimate Weapon Control Level,' she ordered to Harris, 'And then show me the coils to prove it.'

'Name: Harris Agate Zenith. Age: Thirty-seven, although I don't like disclosing that... Rank: Sergeant, ex Commander of the Dutch infantry. Ultimate Weapon Control Level - how are you going to know that anyway? - five,' Harris replied, unbuttoning the top two buttons of his uniform and parting them to reveal five solid black rings coiling around his neck and over his shoulers, 'Yes, I am Harris. I have control over Xadie, unusually.'

'Xadie?' Sofi was confused, 'But you possessed Kinnara's crystal...'

'Ah, but...' Harris pointed to Blaire, 'Everything changed.'

Neku bounced over to Blaire.

'Hello, tall girl! Why are your arms so shiny and silver?' she asked.

'Go away...' Blaire droned, 'For once...'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:37 am

allow me to explain. after a little trouble, i had to make new arms and legs for her. as you can see, everything from shoulder to the tips of the fingers work perfectly. i better not tell them about the tournament. especially since they don't even know dante.
look, hikaru can do some handy works. she also once fixed up my leg. but to go on, do you guys actually plan on moving somewhere or just sit here stinking in you're own army sweat.
stop being so negative about the army, it will get you killed if you do not watch out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:38 am

Neku bounced over to Haris.

'So then, where next?' she asked cheerfully.

'Well, we're going to need to find out more about the enemy. Xadie can tell us everything about Cedar Corps but there are others out there, even from our own forces, that are out for the Weapons,' Harris replied.

Deklan stopped adjusting his watch.

'Weapons?' he asked, 'There's more than one of 'em?'

'To be correct, there's three,' Sofi explained, 'Xadie is the power of cunning, the newest Weapon. Anything above Control Level five is under his control. Nishiki is the youngest Weapon and holds not much of a place in this prizesake. Everyone's searching for Kinnara, Harris' personal Weapon, the Ultimate Weapon.'

'Nice explaination,' Blaire replied sarcastically, 'Now can we get the hell outta here already!?!'

Neku cheerfully led the way onto the surface and headed towards the train station, headed for Amsterdam.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:38 am

dante and hikaru followed. dante didn't like the trip at all but had no choice. also hikaru had a bad feeling about all this. she just hoped that no-one would notice that she doesn't have any pupils in her eye's. she would have to think up some story, but it would be a difficult thing to hide. dante was surprised that nobody actually asked about his eye's. it was better that way, he wouldn't want to scare people with the idea of having a demon on board.

so we have to look for some weapons. then what? destroy them? collect them?
sounds kind of useless to me, knowing who's weapons it are. but then again, the army is only good at doing useless things.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:39 am

'Well, to be completely honest with you Dante,' Harris replied, 'We already have both of the weapons. Thanks to Kinnara, that is. And as soon as I've got my own Weapon back, I'm ditching the army. Well, to be correct, they'll fire me. I'll be a danger to society, so I'll most likely be arrested. They won't kill me - I'm the only one who knows how to use the weapon - but they'll make me into a sort of slave. But I can't let that happen. Not now that I have Blaire to worry about.'

Deklan thought that over.

'I still don't get this whole family thing,' he said, 'Families generally suck. So why are you so good? And, more to the point, why did you leave Blaire in the first place?'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:40 am

so you people are already as good as done. the only problem now is that the weapons has lost his gun by being nothing more then clumsy.
i dont know what happened. now harris, find you're weapons and we can get going back to town. or we will search for enemy's to kill.

~~

tamaki had assembled a small team to hunt down dante and other guild fighters. as for hikaru and dante, she had some special stuff prepared for them. then tamaki and her team set out to search for there targets.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:41 am

'It's harder than that...' Harris replied, 'I have to initiate a state of shock to the catalyst and say the keyword... Best place for it is a fight.'

Suddenly, the dragon tattoo sped down Harris' cybernetic gun and appeared around Blaire's neck. Blaire's eyes narrowed in pain and her hands went to her throat, trying to get the tattoo to stop strangling her.

'Xadie!' Harris exclaimed, 'Enough! That won't work!'

'Why?' Xadie's voice replied, 'It's a state of shock, is it not?'

'Just release her,' Harris ordered. Xadie appeared next to Harris.

'Well?' he asked, 'How should we do it?'

'We don't,' Harris replied, 'We just wait for the right moment. We don't force it onto her.'

Deklan looked between Harris, Xadie and Blaire, confused.

'What?' he asked, 'Are you saying that... No, I'm not even venturing there.'

'Then I will,' Sofi replied, 'Harris, are you claiming that Blaire is the catalyst?'

'Haven't you already seen it?' Xadie asked, 'Well, Hikaru especially. The word... demon-' Blaire tensed on the word "demon" '-drives her crazy. Anyway, Angel.'

Blaire relaxed slightly.

'Anyway, I have a score to settle,' Xadie said, 'If you want to come with me to Cedar Corps, feel free. If you don't, continue with whatever you're doing.'

'We're coming,' Harris replied, 'Cedar Corps is our biggest enemy. We need to take them down.'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:42 am

dante stepped forward, hikaru didn't understand why.

i will go along as well, i want to know why hikaru has so much fun when there is no challenge in these enemy's. but first! you guys know about her problem with that word, good, you shouldn't. there is slightly more happening then only a fear. i am investigating this matter. i know more about this stuff then some idiots from the army.
really... it is true that dante is the one that knows most about stuff when it comes to demons. but just stop insulting the army so much, these are allies, you might want to keep it that way.
maybe, i dont really care. if they attack me, they will die. but do not forget yourself, you also know a lot about demons.
you really suck when it comes to keeping secrets. probably because you normally dont talk this much. anyway, people, we will try and find out what it is with blaire, and do not ask us about demon stuff, it is not meant for you're ears.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:54 am

Xadie said the word 'angel' twice. Blaire relaxed again.

'I know exactly why she tenses up at that word,' Harris explained, 'Because it's the opposite of my keyword that I used to... to seal away the crystal.'

'However, how I heard Dante's voice in my head is still a mystery to me,' Blaire continued, 'He doesn't regard me as a friend, so that rules out any connections...'

Hmm, Harris thought to himself, Could it be that the crystal's started to bond with her already? Such a demon artifact shouldn't ever fuse with her with my keyword in place...

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:01 am

oh great, so thanks to you're weird and retarded keyword power shit she has a fear for a word that in this case is a great importance.
and that you can hear me in you're head is the thing that me and hikaru are trying to discover. it goes outside of the range of military intelligence. you need to be a guild fighter to be able to understand it.

as the group moved on, dante started to walk slightly faster as i became inpatient. then he realised he was starting to get ahead of the rest and saw something coming from the far distance. he jumped backwards and pushed hikaru away just as a sniper bullet came close. it had hit dante's coat, but nothing else as he didn't have anything of a body at the location where the stomach should be.

AMBUSH! damn it, probably a part of the army does know where i am.

'i missed the girl, someone else got hit but doesn't seem to feel it.'
doesn't matter, take down the girl. those guild fighters may not survive.

another bullet was fired at hikaru. hikaru gon into flash movement to get up, get her katana and when she was about the slash the bullet in half, the flash movement stopped. the bullet was in half but still went on and came in contact hith hikaru's arms. smoke came off of her arm as the bullets touched and hikaru was in great pain.

fuck! what the hell they using holy bullets for!?
holy bullets!? they know... but the only one knowing about us being demons is...

he thought back and at the execution sight there was one person that escaped as he remembered.

its that red haired bitch that almost had me executed. now lets just hope the two officials here dont discover who is over there.
i know dante, you dont want to be forced to kill friends of mine. but i dont care about there life's if they turn on you.
mental talking? great, more demon power.

dante grabbed his revolvers and fired back. he didn't hit anyone but did make them go away.

retreat. we need another position to take them down. one where they will have to go into combat. but why did they join up with others from the army. strange... but when they are dead, i will not matter.

tamaki and her small crew left and moved on towards a place where she knew that dante and hikaru would be. meanwhile, dante got hikaru and looked at where the bullets touched. there were small burn marks on the outside, but a strong infection on the inside. dante opened his coat and got a syringe out of it. he injected the syringe into hikaru's wounds to all the holy out of her. dante looked at the others as he knew that this would look strange to them.

if you want an explanation, just ask, but you won't like it when you hear it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Guildfights   

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Guildfights
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next