AuthorMessage
powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:30 am

The Insanity Factor wrote:
Also: Enter: Character number 3! XD
also, make a sheet for it, please! (ragetoon will be inserted in every post you make here when you use that char and the sheet is not there... just because i have nothing better to do.)

RP:
do not want to be pokemon ranger. trainer be better. i need the money you know... i need a home. as for the rat, i will train it until it is extremely powerful! oh and megnamite will too.

there were walking on. there wasn't much to do on a quite day like this. hikaru was still wondering about a lot of stuff. not knowing that most things she came up with were complete nonsense.

Steam & PSN ID: powerrave
Youtube: thepowerrave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:35 pm

'I was talking to Suzaku with a passive comment,' Kawakita pointed out, 'My way with words isn't brilliant.'

Suzaku grinned but then Kawakita turned her attention to him.

'Do you have a Pokemon yet?' she asked.

'Uhh... no?' he replied.

OOC: Also... fail

Name : Flippy

Character sheet
Name: Dawn

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:49 am

The Insanity Factor wrote:
OOC:
Jonzu95 wrote:
Dawn was walking in the Route 25 with her Piplup. Suddenly Pack of Houndooms Attacked to Piplup and Dawn.

Go Away! Leave me and my Piplup alone!

Piplup managed to knock out one houndoom with it's Bubblebeam but then it fainted.
Houndooms started to tear Dawn, who wasn't able to do anything but shout help.

You're being mean to the Houndooms!!!!!! Nofair!

Also: Enter: Character number 3! XD

BIC: 'Yeah, it'll fight for you,' Suzaku replied passively, 'But Rattata are weak little critters.'

'It makes me wonder how you'll ever make it as a Pokemon Ranger,' Kawakita pointed out, 'And Magnemite gather electricity from around themselves as well, meaning that they're almost never out of electricity.'

----Meanwhile, in Sinnoh----

'Houndoom!' a female voice exclaimed, 'Call 'em off!'

A larger Houndoom with much bigger, sharper-looking horns than the others pounced out of the bushes and barked furiously. The other Houndoom scattered and a blue-haired girl came out from her hiding place.

'Name's Jynx,' the girl said, offering a hand to Dawn, 'What 'bout you?'

Dawn tooked Jynx's hand and Jynx pulled Dawn up

Umm... I'm Dawn, and I'm From Twinleaf Town... Nice to meet you. Are these Houndooms yours? Houndooms are scary... They almost killed me! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:09 am

'Not all of them are mine,' Jynx replied, 'Legend is though. Lucky, Crimson and Charm too.'

Legend was the tallest one - the leader of the group. Lucky was the smallest. His horns were quite small compared to the others and his brooch was still on his head. Crimson's horns curled right round. Charm was physically more graceful than the other three, as she was female.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:15 am

Okay, But now I have to continue to the village... I have to buy some eating for me, my mum and my annoying brother, who bullies me always... See ya!

Dawn starts running to the village
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:25 am

'She's sure one to get up and go,' Legend commented - in perfect English.

'Should we follow her?' Lucky suggested.

'Maybe...' Charm replied passively.

'C'mon guys, that's rude!' Jynx complained, 'No, we're just going to go to Sandgem to visit Professor Rowan. To get Emperor. Yeah...'

She started walking towards Sandgem, following Dawn quite openly. Emperor was Jynx's Emploeon, who usually stayed with the professor. He had a real attitude problem.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:44 am

hikaru looked at suzaku.

shouldn't you like... catch one then? atleast now have two pokemon. the more the merrier. right?

megnamite just nodded to give hikaru a good feeling. he wondered if they would encounter the trainer that had helped hikaru before. hikaru on the other side wasn't really willing to see that dude again. she thought of the person as a smart-ass, which she for some reason does not like.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:24 am

'I'm a Ranger,' Suzaku pointed out, 'I befriend Pokemon, not capture them.'

'Although...' his eyes gleamed, 'If I were to have any Pokemon in the world, it'd be the elusive phoenix Moltres...'

Kawakita facepalmed.

'I guess it's typical that you're hooked on phoenixes,' she replied, 'After all, each and every single one of your names means phoenix in some way... and you really should get a Pokemon.'

'I shall try,' Suzaku replied, 'It doesn't help that I don't have any Pokeballs... and wouldn't want any either... Terrible things, capturing the Pokemon ike that...'

Kawakita looked at him strangely.

'Personal preference, personal preference,' he replied, shrugging.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Sat May 01, 2010 9:04 am

you know that you can, just like me, catch a pokemon and then have it outside of the pokeball the rest of the time. megnamite is used to being outside of one, so i keep him... or her, whatever it is, outside of the pokeball.

that sentence kind of annoyed megnamite. he used thundershock to write on the ground. there is now said "my kind is genderless, if you didn't notice already".

oops. sorry megnamite. cute metal ball with magnets.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Sun May 02, 2010 1:49 pm

'Yeah, but it's still kinda cruel... I dun wanna catch one...' Suzaku complained.

Kawakita sighed.

'Fine then,' she said, 'If you see a Pokemon you like, I'll catch it for you and let it out. How's that sound?'

'It sounds like screwing up Trainer ID, that's what,' Suzaku replied, 'But whatever. And metal balls don't have gender Hikaru. Basic anatomy rule there.'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Wed May 05, 2010 5:42 am

you never know with living metal balls. and i think i see a building!

hikaru suddenly climbed into a tree and took another look into the distance. then she got down again.

not the city. just some house that looked like it was raided and had someone sleeping on the ground next to it. ... ... oh damn! something bad must have happened! maybe we should take a look.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Wed May 05, 2010 5:48 am

Kawakita chuckled and Suzaku facepalmed. Eevee, on the other hand, just looked confused.

What's happening? it asked, Do we get any action?

Suzaku sighed.

'No,' he replied, 'We don't.'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Fri May 14, 2010 10:44 am

Dawn went to Pokémart and bought some items and food. After that, She started walking towards home.

Hmm... I wonder where Jynx is...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Sat May 15, 2010 3:06 am

Emperor was busy making a camper trap out of Grass Knots. When he saw Jynx and co, he added an Ice Shard.

Legend just rolled his eyes and snorted, the flames he blew incinerated the trap.

'Come on, let's go and find Dawn again,' Jynx said, 'She might need some help.'

She started back towards Twinleaf Town (is that its name?), hoping to bump into either Barry or Silver along the way.

Apparently Silver was training around here, after all.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Wed May 19, 2010 10:21 am

OOC: jonzu, minimum of 5 sentences please. it's in the RP rules...

RP:
raver left from his home town and first went to the lake. it had been long since he saw it, and i was where his life as pokemon trainer started. when he arrived, he saw that everything was still the same. nothing had changed in that time. he released all his pokemon that he had with him.

this is it... the place where it all started.

the pokemon just settled down and looked around. they found it a rather relaxing place.

guess they just enjoy the place. guess i can let them have some free time now.

~~kanto~~

hikaru grabbed megnamite and started to run towards the house. megnamite didn't know what to think of hikaru now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Fri May 21, 2010 1:58 am

Suzaku facepalmed but continued on. Kawakita just shrugged and walked in step with Suzaku.

'She's a bit... strange, isn't she?' Suzaku said.

'Says you,' Kawakita replied, 'You don't have a Pokemon yet, but you're too brash to be a Ranger.'

'I'm freelance,' Suzaku replied, 'Anyway, let's catch up.'

---Jynx---

Jynx smiled and, instead of turning into Twinleaf, turned off to Lake Verity.

If Silver was anywhere in Sinnoh, it'd be one of the Lakes.

However, Silver wasn't there. Just some other guy with some Pokemon.

Jynx sat down at the edge of the lake and stared into its centre, to the little island floating in the middle of the stretch of water.

Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:53 am

Chaos

~yesterday~

I awoke in a bed but where the hell was I. As my eyes regain focus I see two very large eyes in my face, as it moves away I see that it was a pokemon, it runs into the front room. I got out of the bed and followed it. I was greeted by two people. A man and a woman probably in their 70s age wise.

"Where am I?" I say still slightly asleep
"You are in Twinleaf Town, Team rocket attacked you and you fell down to here" the lady says with a smile on her face
"How long was I out?" I say cracking my neck.
"The better part of seven days"
"What do you mean by 'the better part of'?"
"It's currently the evening of the seventh day"
"So how did I end up here?"
"This Shinx noticed you and let out cries of distress that led us to you. anyway you must be starving, let us cook you something up".

~after the meal~

My stomach now full I say "I'd better be off now, don't want to hinder you any longer" as I reach the door I feel something very hard smash into my right leg, as I turn around I notice that it is the Shinx that I saw before.
"I think that he wants to go with you" the man says smiling, bordering on laughing"
"It's dangerous out there so be careful" the woman says.

they both bid me farewell as I exit the door walking directly into the unknown.

~present day~

I am currently walking to the nearest town that apparently has something called a pokemart which will give me necessary items such as pokeballs. Since walking is so utterly slow and boring I look at my shinx who can see in my eyes what I am thinking. I break into a run with the shinx keeping up perfectly. this should probably sort out the speed issue, and racing with my new pokemon is fun and he seems to be really enjoying himself. we press on to the next town.

A wild... something appears, I don't even know the names of these pokemon yet but this one seems overly viscous. before I can react my shinx is knocked back by a powerful peck followed by a swift tack and another peck, shinx had no chance it fell unconscious, I pick it up and run back to Twinleaf town to see if I can get it healed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:03 am

OOC: nice post there, keep it up.

RP:
hikaru arrived at the house and saw that is was pretty much damaged. she then got to the unconscious man and got him inside. megnamite looked around and found a trail. it looked like one left by a tauros.

now how do i heal unconscious people? i know! megnamite, come over here and give this man a shock!

~~sinnoh~~

raver noticed that someone else was at the lake as well. it didn't bother him at all. after all, it is an open place for everyone. the pokemon were greatly enjoying themselves. nidoking after a while looked at the female trainer, and just kept staring for some reason.

nidoking, something up? whatever, just don't go picking fights with everyone you see.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:37 am

Jynx blinked when Nidoking wouldn't stop staring at her.

'Maybe he recognises me or something?' she asked, 'I mean, you'll've battled many people, and he'll've been wild before that, there's quite a chance that we'd seen one another.'

She shrugged and continued looking out to the island.

'Apparently, there's a Legendary Pokemon in the middle of this lake, on that island,' she said, 'Its name is Uxie and it is the Pokemon of Knowledge, with the power to erase memories.'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:13 am

Chaos

As I run the world around me blurs I see nothing, that is until I crash into something, a person. Shinx flies out of my arms and rolls along the ground. I pick him back up again and look back to what I had collided with. It was a man he was wearing a lab coat.

"Sorry sir" I say transferring to holding Shinx in one hand and extending the other to help the man, which he grabs and uneasily gets back his balance.
"Why are you in such--" he says before cutting his own sentence short "oh my, what happened"
"a bird pokemon ambushed him"
"a bird pokemon, it didn't look like this did it?" he says taking a red and white ball out of his pocket, he throws it in the air and pokemon with a light grey chest and a dark grey head appears out of a red light.
"that's the one, but I'm guessing that that's yours and not a wild one"
"indeed, this is called a starly, in fact could you follow me, your pokemon seems to be badly injured."

He calls back his starly and reaches for another ball and a much larger bird comes out, a white chest with what is a black thunder bolt shape going horizontally across its chest. It also has what seems to be a blade on its head which has a red tip.
"this one's called a staraptor its the final evolution of starly, we can't afford and delays, staraptor, fly us to Sandgem town" The bird caws loudly and leans its head forward as if to symbolise it wants us to get on its back. The man gets on and signals us to do the same. once we are on the bird takes flight, soaring through the air is a great feeling, but very short lived considering how close the town was I should have just walked the other way. He calls the staraptor back once we land.

"Follow me please" he says walking into a very large building , I follow him through the doors "call your pokemon back into its pokeball" He says once I enter.
"What's a pokeball?" I question.
"this" he states bluntly taking the red and white ball out of his pocket "you must either be new to this or have slight amnesia"
"I'm new to this"
"so if you don't have a pokeball then why is he following you"
"I don't know he saved me and now he wants to tag along"
"saved you?"
"it's a very long story"

..............................................~story told~.............................................................

"oh ok, here use this revive and this potion then" he says handing me two bottles "just spray them onto the body" he says, I do so, the mist that is released from the bottle slides down the skin and Shinx opens his eyes. "you'd actually better put him in a pokeball otherwise people give you strange looks and wild pokemon have an easier target" he says handing over an empty ball "just touch the centre button to the pokemon's head" as I do so I here a click as the ball opens and shinx turns into red light and is absorbed into the ball.

Shinx breaks out and looks confused at me "looks like he doesn't want to" I laugh "and I don't want to force him, I'll just keep a better lookout this time" I say
"well OK then just make sure you do keep a lookout, some wild pokemon are savage and once they are done with your pokemon they will attack you too, or they will just attack you and be done with it, but this is the first time I have ever seen a wild pokemon willingly join a trainer....." he says before falling into a deep silence.
"I'll be off then, bye" I say walking out the door... 'off' huh? but where to, I suppose I should ask around.

(this is all I'll do for now since it is quite long anyway)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prompty-san

Name : Kawaiiko

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:34 am

Rushimaru came inside the house and saw Hikaru, Kawakita and Suzaku stood surveying the scene.

He facepalmed when he heard Hikaru tell Magnemite to shock the unconscious man awake.

'That's not how to do it,' he pointed out, 'The way to do it is... ah... I forgot...'

Scyther facepalmed (...clawed?) sand walked over to the man, picked him up and shook him.

That made Rushimaru facepalm even more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:50 am

OOC: lol.

And Rudi, before you rage, that WASN'T godmodding

BIC: Suzaku facepalmed but Kawakita shrugged and high-fived Scyther.

'So,' Suzaku asked, 'When will the guy wake up?'

'Why don't you punch him?' Kawakita asked.

'Fuck. Busted,' Suzaku swore under his breath.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:20 am

OOC: godmod lover ragetoon

ragetoon

RP:
hikaru then suddenly punches the man in the balls.

i hoped it would work...
'it did...'
he's alive! so, what happened here, looks kind of bad.
'team rocket was here. they attacked without warning.'
hmm... when i find them, i will make em pay. it is always team rocket getting in the way, isn't it. damn those fuckers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:33 am

OOC: Saying that someone is in the house ISN'T godmodding. Geez.

BIC: 'Team Rocket, eh?' Suzaku asked, 'I've had run-ins with them before. Useless clowns they are too.'

Kawakita chuckled.

'Especially Jessie and James,' she pointed out, 'They're the worst. Oh, and Bitch and Cassidy too.'

---Meanwhile---

Butch sneezes loudly.

'MY NAME'S BUTCH, NOT BITCH DAMMIT!' he yells randomly.

---Viridian City---

Kawakita sniggered.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:44 pm

OOC: no posting between 3rd of July and 10th of July due to after exam holiday

BIC: Chaos

A few steps out of the lab the professor yells "wait!", when he eventually catches up to me he places a red device in my hand. "take this"
"what is this?" I ask
"it's a pokedex"
"What?"
"an encyclopaedia of pokemon, point it at a pokemon and it will give you the information that it has in it's database"
"So I just do this" I say pointing the device at shinx. As I do a loud robot voice says "shinx" and then a bunch of rubbish that no one really cares about "easy enough" I say.

"so where should I go now?"
"you could go to do a pokemon gym in the next town over, just exit over there and follow the route, or you could go do a contest in... well it would just be easier if I gave you this" he says handing me a map "this has got all of the relevant information on it"
"thank you" I say. This gym would probably be a good place to start on getting revenge on those bastards that kidnapped me and bunged me in the back of a truck.

Last edited by powerrave on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed a BBcode for ya.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   

Back to top Go down

pokemon world
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next