Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:49 am

OOC: and i thought raziël was a slacker. next to that, 5 sentence rule, stick to it. put more detail in your post if you must.

RP:
after everyone left lee to rest up more, it was completely quite. lee just sighed and wanted to watch tv. he got to remote and pressed the power button on it. nothing happened. he carefully leaned over the edge of his bed to see where the cable of the tv headed, and found out it wasn't plugged in.

do they ever plug anything in in this hospital?

from the window above the door he saw the light being turned out, and that it became completely black. he looked at the window and also there, everything was black. lee had a bad feeling about this. then the cryptic text on lee's ribs started to light, shining true his chest. lee shouted it out in painas he had the feeling he was on fire. his body started floating. then everything stopped and lee dropped next to his bed, holding his katana. lee got up and looked around after looking at his katana which had some strange inscription on the blade now.

what is this, and why do i have my katana? if this is my katana. and why, am i completely healed?

lee got up and saw all the walls covered on blood. the electronic devices were on fire. lee kicked the door open and looked in the hallway. everywhere he looked was some kind of fleshy weed. and it was growing. he cautiously moved on, hoping to find the entrance of the hospital.

~meanwhile~

lee was still on the bed, and was moved to an operation room as fast as possible. when he was there, people started to examine lee for what was going on.

'where did all his wounds go!?'
'i don't know now get busy, there's no heartbeat!'

they got there machine, preparing to give a strong electric shock.

~~

lee got near the entrance and found a whole lot of fiends, being able to see them clearly. the fiends saw lee and stormed towards him. he held his katana ready with two hands, the way he used to hold his shinai at kendo. he noticed all the heat rising and started to understand where he was. he was in hell. when the first fiend hot close he held his katana horizontal and slashed the fiend. just two seconds later, the next attacked. lee felt some electric shock go true him and for a second saw that he was somewhere else. he stepped back and rushed forwards, swinging his katana to the side, killing another fiend. he slashed one behind him but then was to late to defend from another one. lee got stabbed in the throat. suddenly electric bolt from from his body, zapping the fiend. then he disappeared.

~~

he regained consciousness in the real world and still had the katana. he got off of the bed and accidentally stepped on a roasted body. he looked at the ground and saw that everyone was dead. and seemingly, it was caused by electricity. lee didn't have a holster for the katana and polices stormed into the room, seeing lee with the katana in his hand in a room with dead bodies. guns were pointed at him. lee dropped the katana and just gave himself in. lee got arrested and was taken away. the press was there in a fast time and took pictures, was filming and lee was now named "the possible mass murdered".

Steam & PSN ID: powerrave
Youtube: thepowerrave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:16 am

OOC: he is but he just wants to know what's going on, like me he does what needs to be done but except for that he slacks.

and you being the possible mass murderer... that sucks Razz

RP:
"ehh... how to combat it, i don't know i just wanted to see it up close, find out what that is and why i couldn't see these creatures at first and now i can.

and i doubt i'll be able to combat it anyway since i am pretty much unarmed.
"

the fiend was crawling inside and suddenly, the fiend lashed out one tentacle towards Raziël.
he tried to jump over the tentacle but hes feet got swept, in an attempt not to fall he grabbed the tentacle and suddenly the creature yelled out from pain.
when Raziël looked he noticed that the place where he grabbed it was scorched black.

He looked at his hands
what is this, first the cord now this?

Next the fiend lashed out towards jynx with another tentacle.

OOC: enough lines and detail? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:06 am

Jynx ducked and dodged in a graceful dance. She attacked swiftly with her spiked chains, slashing at the tentacles as well as the main body. She combined her lethal dance with some kicks and punches as well. adding a more jolty feel to the dance. Her eyes glowed red and her speed increased, as her senses were able to keep up with her now. Her strikes got stronger as she got quicker. The fiend must've been taking some quite heavy damage.

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:32 am

Simone's eyes flashed as he darted his view between Jynx and Raziël.
He spun his gun several times around his arm and pointed it at the monster. Quickly firing several shots as he sprinted forward. A tentacle flung out and lashed at him, which he adeptly dodged, with precision timing.
He somehow landed on the tentacle and sprinted along it to the monster, he flung himself onto its back, thrusting his sword deep into the monster, while firing his gun towards its wing-like appendages.
The beast recoiled and threw Simone off of its back, his sword stayed stuck in its thick flesh.

"Hey! Do you know how much that cost!?"
Back to top Go down
3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:50 pm

The fiend definitely was in pain but still seemed to be in good condition
The fiend lashed 1 of it's tentacles toward Jynx again, but Raziël reacted and jumped in front of the tentacle.

maybe if i manage to grab a tentacle it'll hurt like last time

Raziël lunged in front of Jynx and held his hands ready to grab the tentacle but it seemed to bounce off

what the why did it flinch?

Raziël ran under the fiend towards it's back and avoiding the wings, He jumped on it's back and managed to grab the sword stuck in it's flesh before being thrown off.

"here's your sword back" Raziël said while handing the sword back to Simone

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:12 am

Jynx jumped into the air and unleashed a barrage of lethal kicks to the fiend's head and chest. Combining this with her chains, she slashed rapidly, most likely dealing quite a bit of damage.

But she was tiring out slowly. The amount of battering that her stamina was taking was starting to show, as her breathing got heavier.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:48 am

OOC: mainly if someone comes with a fiend or something else that is new, that is under the control of the one who made it. in this case the fiend is under 3xR's control. as you can see in TIF her posts, she takes action but awaits the effect of it as 3xR is to decide that.

just making this clear for those who didn't know.

RP:
lee got his katana taken away from him and was placed in a prison in the police station. there the police would talk about what that would do with lee. lee was pissed off at this all. he had no idea of what was going on and then got arrested. he found it even weirder that the police didn't look at the body's that were clearly burned by an electric force. there wasn't even any blood on the katana. meanwhile the press was already broadcasting and making a whole story around it. on different channels there was news on this arrest. multiple people already saw it and believed it. lee was now being blamed for all the strange murders in the town.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:16 pm

"dammit if you're gonna space out and and stay still that's you're choice then i'll use this sword to strike this.. thing down with it."

Raziël runs towards the fiends dodging the tentacles, jumps up slashes in the neck decapitating the fiend.
When Raziël touched the ground he made a power-slide holding the sword as if it was a guitar.

"DECAPITATIONNN!!"

Raziël looks at jynx stands back up and walks towards her.

"thanks, if you hadn't damaged and tired it i wouldn't be able to do that.
ow i'm Raziël by the way, Raziël Calen.
"

looks at jynx from top to bottom and suddenly shakes her hand

"and who might you be?"

but suddenly a shock through his hand hit jynx and Raziël immediately let go of her hand

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:50 am

Jynx didn't seem to be phased by the shock.

'I'm Jynx,' she replied, 'Nice moves, by the way.'

Hmm... she though to herself, I need a catchphrase...

Okay, she admitted, That's just random... but I guess he has his meme...

'So, Raziel,' she added, 'What patterns do you have?'

(OOC: By patterns, she refers to powers. She calls her powers "patterns" because she doesn't know she has them and executes a certain pattern to activate them.)

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:49 am

"jynx, eh? thanks, you got some nice moves too... patterns you say?"

i'm not too sure what she means by that... patterns...

"ehhh.. none i guess, but you did handle yourself nicely with that creature... you almost seem, how to say it... experienced?
how many have you fought before this one?
"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:17 am

Jynx thought for a minute.

'One,' she answered after about ten seconds, 'But I can see them perfectly and do martial arts and dancing every day I can. I'm quite fast and it seems certain patterns make my senses cope with my speed.'

Jynx thought once more.

'Hey, Raziel, do you know a guy called Lee?' she asked.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:47 am

"i fought one too on the school grounds but i had to get to the hospital, i got this scar cause o' that critter"

points to scar and blank eye.

"lee you say?.. lee... lee, nope doesn't ring a bell"

walks downstairs, jumps on the couch and turns on the tv and starts zapping through channels and then he sees the news

"breaking report about the mass murders that were happening lately police didn't state a name yet but here we have a picture of the suspect...
he is also suspected of having an accomplice that stole an object from one of the crime scenes"

"wait a minute... i forgot... this isn't my home
hmm?
"

Raziël takes a closer look at the picture of the suspect

well, he sure looks familiar
"hey i DO now a lee look lee hedges is the mass murderer... suspect? silly cops, he didn't do all that.. that didn't sound quite right it's not hedges is it?
"

looks in his phone

"see!? it hodges not hedges.. silly me Very Happy.
but him being a suspect could prove a problem... i suppose we SHOULD help him.

an accomplice they say? who would be stupid enough to steal something from a crimesce....
ow i think that would be me.
i need to get home and make up a plan of how to help him and clear our names...
jynx! ya with me?
"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:55 am

'Yeah, sure,' Jynx replied, 'Anything to help a friend - or two.'

'But, can I come to your house to plan this?' she added, 'The social workers think I'm at school - stupid bastards as they are.'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:46 pm

looks at jynx...
"sure you're help is appreciated, can't get enough help these times.
My place however isn't as big as this place, and we DO have a spare bedroom when needed.
don't mind my parents however, every time my dad see's a pretty girl he's convinced it's my girlfriend.. bastard.
ow and when my parents ask... i know you form school and when he asks about my wound you didn't see anything happen.
"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:35 am

'But... I didn't,' Jynx replied to Raxiel's last comment, 'At least, I don't think so... man, I'm unobservant.'

'And yeah, you can run with that,' she added about Raziel's second last comment, 'It makes everything easier... and more believable.'

'It's too bad they don't target the care home...' she added as an afterthought.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:56 am

"ow right, you weren't there only lee was there.. ow well i'll order pizza delivery underway you'll have to say which one you want though, let's go."

Raziël walks out of the door and turns around
*whistle*" nice building, though"
Turns around again and heads home while ordering pizza.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:09 am

Jynx followed Raziel.

'Yeah, it's much better than the dingy care home I live in,' she commented, before thinking about pizza, 'Hmm... Never been able to choose before... I'll go with pepperoni, I think.'

She grinned. If she could get out of the care home, there'd be so much that she could do.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:29 pm

"okiedokie, one pepperoni comin' up.... yeah? hello this is Raziël.. ehh, yeah i'll have the usual and one pepperoni... yeah there and put it on my tab, ok thanks.. yeah you too.
there pizza ordered, but what did you mean by "dingy care home"? you have no parents?.
"
Raziël asked before they arrived at Raziël's (parents')house

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:37 am

'I actually don't know,' Jynx replied, 'Either they abandoned me or they're dead. I don't really care either way, as long as I can get out of there some time.'

'I get out as much as I can,' she added, 'I do martial arts and dancing every evening except Sunday. I smash windows and escape that way. I even blow stuff up.'

She laughed slightly.

'I must seem pretty violent,' she finished.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:25 am

as time passed by for lee in prison, nothing interesting happened. there were still speculations about him and what there should be done with him. then leed same something come out of the wall. to him it was transparent, which meant for him that he was now locked up with a fiend. he recognised the shape from earlier the day. it was the fiend from work.

so, we get to talk, lee hodges.

lee didn't know what to say. he sat against the wall in fear as he was completely unarmed.

you are a rather special person. you have been dead and now you are here. you know what you are supposed to be by now.
what are you? why can't a see you properly?
i am a fiend. you can't see me properly because you are not supposed to be able to see us at all!and yet there is something in you that shows you our shape and movement. but you know while you were dead, you turned into a fiend yourself too. you should feel it by now, the urge to get that weapon and kill. you have done it before to those doctors. there was no accident with the machinery, oh no, that was all you going berserk.

lee's katana appeared in his hand and the fiend disappeared. he looked at the katana. images flashing trough his mind of all those who have died. and then in the hospital. he couldn't remember anything and thought the fiend had lied, but he did feel that he wanted to attack something. eventho it is because he got arrested for something he didn't do, the fiend made lee's mind bend his thinking. he increased his grip on the katana.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:38 pm

"meh, as long as you don't wreck me nor my house don't really care how destructive you are.
And this 'ere is my room.

in his room there are two couches in a triangular form towards the wall where a pretty big TV is placed and a table in bewtween.
On the other side there's a pretty big desk with a PC on it.

and on the wall across from the door a 2 person bed and a big closet next to it.

Raziël points towards the couch

"have a seat... ah the pizza arrived be right back

Raziël went to fetch the pizza and came back.
He placed the pizza on the tables.

"ok, itadakimasu. and let's here you're thoughts on what the best way to help lee.. it WAS lee wasn't it?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:15 am

'Thank you,' Jynx replied, taking a seat, 'Yes, it was Lee.'

She thought for a minute.

'My patterns can alter my sight,' she explained, 'If I could go to the crimescene as a forensics personnel, I could analyse the bodies and explain the true reason for their deaths.'

'Of course,' she added, 'I'd actually need to be a forensics expert for that to work... aw man...'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:06 pm

"pffff... what o what are we going to do?... to get him out of jail there are a couple of options.
one, find a way to clear his name... that won't be easy however since all the evidence is against him.
two, we would need a load of money and get him out the illegal way.
three, we would need superhuman powers and disguises....
four, isn't here.

If you come up with anything else or more ideas for one, two or three, feel free to tell...

something else has been bothering me though..."

let's see...:
the cord suddenly went up in flames.
the road behind me froze up.
when i touched that fiend it got burn marks.
but when i shook jynx her hand she got a shock.

Fire, ice, fire again and lastly lightning.... what could it mean?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:20 pm

lee was completely losing it. he didn't know what to do anymore. he knew he shouldn't trust what the fiend said, yet his mind were manipulated by his emotions. on a camera in the prison, one of the police saw that lee had the katana in his hands.

'uhm, can someone check if the lee's sword is still there?'
'no one came near it.'

the police looked and saw that the katana was gone. now more looked at the monitor and went on full alert, coming towards the prison with multiple men. lee heard footstep coming near, the rate of his heartbeat increasing. his hands started to shake. the door was quickly opened and guns were aimed at lee.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:08 am

Jynx's ears buzzed and her eyes glowed white. She could then hear what Raziel was thinking.

'So you do have patterns...' she commented, 'Well, I've got speed and endurance and quite a few patterns to use... and you have your obscure patterns...'

'We might stand a chance,' she pointed out.

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of War :: Roleplaying Area :: Roleplaying section-
Jump to: