Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:01 am

~~Lee & Tamaki~~

They had reached the demon sea. Lee was quickly getting experienced with his power. He had already passed Exodus in terms of skill with his power. Tamaki was slowly getting rid of the limit as she kept making stuff in hell. She saw it in her own shadow, she was starting to have limitless access to it. They both stood in front of the demon sea.

So... This is pretty much your kingdom. Lets see if there is a way to use this sea to go back to earth.
Yeah! Now for how to do th-

They suddenly got interrupted. The huge poltergeist rose from the water. Lee and Tamaki looked at it. It looked back, being perfectly able to see with the bandage covering its eyes. It roared at Tamaki, the actual ruler of the demon sea. The inside of the mouth and the rest of the body looked like an orange goo. It was weird, but extremely dangerous. Tamaki was slightly scared, but stood her ground. Lee didn't know what was going on, but he did know that they were in big trouble. This huge poltergeist was way stronger then a demon. If this was summoned to attack earth, it would be able to take down everything, not counting everyone with powers.

How do we attack this... Whatever?
I think we should just run like hell.
No use. This thing wants me dead. It wants to become the ruler of the sea. If it does succeed, hell will be able to drown earth in this sea. No-one would urvive because the water from this sea would kill them. This is a fight that we can not run away from.
OK then. Lets see if our training will pay of.

~~Yui Kousaka~~

After an hour of sleep, she woke up again. She decided to move on. She had to get there.

~~Exodus~~

Some people started to complain to Exodus. They wanted to keep moving. Even if it was still far away. They wanted to be able to sleep under a roof. Exodus sighed and got up, still being quite tired. The group started to move again. They needed to go to Corroded City. It was the safest and biggest city on earth. They were on the way and weren't stopping any more.

~~David Moray/Project Tekk~~

David flew as fast as he could. He knew that entering the city wasn't going to be easy, since he was a completely different race, but he had to try. He knew that if he was meant to do something, he could find his answer there.

Steam & PSN ID: powerrave
Youtube: thepowerrave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:42 pm

The Cafeteria
There was a pause where nothing happened. Then the machine began to respond, in the form of green text onscreen.
“Hello, Raziel Calen. It would appear that you want something. What is it that you wish?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gametechmods.com
3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:24 am

Raziël sighs, and slaps the machine a couple of times more.
"i said i was looking for a certain Samantha."
silly machine
he keeps staring at it waiting for an answer while awkwardly scratching the back of his head.
and smacks it a bit more, while waiting for an answer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:40 am

The Cafeteria
“Continued abuse of hardware will result in termination. Samantha Primrose is currently in the middle of an important meeting, and cannot be disturbed. If you are looking for a job, we can provide you with one. If you worked here, we could give more access to our personnel. As well as many more benefits.”

Sergeant Primrose
The Colonel continues:
“You, dear Primrose, will infiltrate the offices of the leaders of this world, wait for a time to strike, and then knock them unconscious. After they are taken down, you will take their place using your powers while we… “persuade” the real one to join us. Upon doing so for all the leaders, we will have control of the combined forces of the entire world’s military! And then justice shall prevail, for the good of all humanity.”
Back to top Go down
H

Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:36 am

Suzaku collected a hoarde of gamma rays and fire them at the behemoth, aiming for his head.

'Let's remove the overcompensation, shall we?' he said, grinning, 'Don't make me add in AcidLight, or I'll aim it at your crotch.'

'Do it~' Zhu chimed happily, 'Turn it into a hole for extra fun~!'

Satoshi and Hatoshi simultaneously facepalmed.

Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:24 am

That would be fun actually. Enki continues to ponder the funniest way to kill the enemy. The gamma rays connect with its head, causing it to recoil slightly, not even a crack appears on the creature's horn. I once again sprint and jump into the air, I rear up for an overhead slash. The creature charges at me, its head lowered. The horn impales me straight through the heart. Ow! Fuck's sake, that's the second time I've been impaled through the heart, it's beginning to get annoying. A large slash appears across my chest, from my left shoulder to the bottom right of my torso. A small blade appears above the creature's horn. The blade falls, slashes through the horn, and shatters.
Wait, wasn't that-
The blade which you used to kill three people at once? Yes. Unfortunately it shattered because I don't have enough energy to fully create God weapons yet. Not even from memory. I grasp the gigantic horn with two hands, and pull it out of my chest as the wounds begin to heal once more. This is mine now.
Why?
It's sharp, pointy, detached from you head, can be used as a weapon, and therefore, I am claiming it as mine, to use against you. A metal pole forms out of the base of the horn, forming a handle, thus making a makeshift spear. Bring it on bitch. I taunt the creature, despite having a slight amount of trouble wielding the enormous spear.
Weapon of phallic implications.
What?
Nothing, nothing... Enki chuckles slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:30 am

'SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS!' Zhu exclaimed triumphantly, 'Or, even better, chop off his you-know-what, create a hole and shove it up there- okay, maybe putting it up his ass is better, but doing the other way is more painful.'

'Are you always this obsessed?' Jynx asked Zhu as nicely as possible.

Zhu grinned at Jynx and nodded vigorously.

'And you'll become adult again soon?' Suzaku asked.

Zhu shook his head, 'Dun wanna.'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:47 am

What were you actually saying, Enki.
Enki looked down, before snapping his head back up. Now who's overcompensating?
If I could correct you, it's more like reverse overcompensation. I ignore what was said, and swing the spear around, smashing the distracted behemoth round the face. The behemoth spins around I then thrust the spear downwards, as the spear proceeds upwards, it rips the behemoth's genitalia in half. I spin the spear around like a drill before tearing it out. Ow, motherfucker!
I think that was an overreaction on my part. 'you stab me through heart so I anally rape you with your own horn, thus causing your genitalia to tear in half like toilet paper as well'. Well, on the bright side, I don't think you'll be constipated ever again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:57 am

"termination? yeah right...."
Raziël bends his face towards the machine and starts chewing on it.
he stops chewing, and asks the machine: "could you at least let samantha know i'm waiting here or at least when she's done with her "meeting", and no i'm not interested in a job"

Raziël turns around,, and takes another donut.
"damn these are good"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:30 pm

The Cafeteria
The machine seemed to ignore Raziel’s odd chewing action.
“Your request for notification of Samantha has been sent through. But are you sure you don’t want a job? Very few jobs let you contribute to global justice like ours. Perhaps you would prefer a more freelance approach? After all, we are the world’s sole hope for humanity, as well as saving your friends… It is recommended that you take this offer, as refusing would imply that you do not fight for justice, but are a threat to justice. A threat to justice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. THREATS TO JUSTICE CAN NOT BE TOLERATED. But we needn‘t worry about that, you clearly are a fighter for justice, right?”
The machine finished the last sentence with a slightly menacing tone.
Back to top Go down
3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:13 am

"you stupid machine!"
slaps it again
"that's what i wanna talk to her about, idiot, i'm not really interested in a job, i wanna save my friends, and if taking a job here would limit me in several ways i say NO!... tssk, yelling at you mad me hungry, but this cafeteria is running out of food, got some more?, somewhere else maybe?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:39 pm

The Cafeteria
“Please remain calm, Raziel Calen. Your request is being sent through to Samantha Primrose. We also shall have more food brought over immediately. Do you have any specific requests?”

Sergeant Primrose
“So you now see what it is that you must do. However, we first must attempt to unlock more of your power. There is so much you will be able to do! This holographic deck should be more than suitable, no? But we cannot begin immediately, as it would seem that the one known as Raziel has followed us here, and wishes to talk with you. We have faith that you can convince him of the right thing to do. I will see you again soon, I must return to my office. Good luck, comrade!”
At this the Colonel saluted, as did Samantha. They went their different ways, Samantha entering the elevator and heading back up. Raziel… He was the one that created the ice wall, right? The elevator stopped and opened, and Samantha stepped out. The machine on the wall indicated for her which direction to go in, and she followed it to the Cafeteria…
Back to top Go down
powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:38 pm

The next day, in the morning. Exodus had been leading the huge group of survivors to Corroded City with success. When they arrived, there was some trouble around Exodus being an unknown life form and looking dangerous, but after the guard of Corroded City knew that Exodus was responsible for the survival of all those people, he was seen as a hero. Exodus was allowed to live in the city, so he did. He mainly moved trough the streets, looking at how great everything is. He also thought about Yui, not knowing about what side she turned to.

If I find Yui here, I should ask her out to a date. For some reason, I keep thinking of her. I hope Tamaki would be OK with this. She probably would. I guess that fiends can love just like humans do.

~~Yui Kousaka~~

She had arrived in the city, looking at the centre building she needed to get onto. It was quite far away though. Not surprising since she was just at the edge of the largest city in the world. She also felt that she would be able to find Exodus in Corroded City. Just the thing she needed. She moved on, wanting to 'meet up' with Exodus.

~~David Moray/Project Tekk~~

David kept flying. He still had a long way to go, but he would be there in Corroded City at some point. He just had to. It was a feeling he had inside of him.

Steam & PSN ID: powerrave
Youtube: thepowerrave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:04 am

"Ï don't suppose, you serve some lasagna, ow how i do love a big plate of lasagna"
Raziël then heard footsteps in the hall
could it be?
Raziël stormed in to the hall , seeing Samantha approaching the cafeteria.
nope... it's not the lasagna, dang.... ow wait i wanted to talk to her right?, now let's see what was it about... ow yeah
"you... i need to talk to you, what exactly is this organization?
and, how can you help me rescue my friends out of hell?
"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Sergeant Primrose
Samantha flinched slightly at Raziel’s sudden appearance, but quickly answered his questions.
“This organization is the Peace Keeping Expedition Force #2457, but you can just call it the Peace Keepers for short. Our primary goal, among other things, is world peace and global justice. As for rescuing your friends, we have an army more than capable of such a feat. All we need is a way to efficiently go there. Tell me, do you know of anyone with such a power? Or perhaps the ability to copy powers?
Back to top Go down
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:13 pm

chaosmancer wrote:
What were you actually saying, Enki.
Enki looked down, before snapping his head back up. Now who's overcompensating?
If I could correct you, it's more like reverse overcompensation. I ignore what was said, and swing the spear around, smashing the distracted behemoth round the face. The behemoth spins around I then thrust the spear downwards, as the spear proceeds upwards, it rips the behemoth's genitalia in half. I spin the spear around like a drill before tearing it out. Ow, motherfucker!
I think that was an overreaction on my part. 'you stab me through heart so I anally rape you with your own horn, thus causing your genitalia to tear in half like toilet paper as well'. Well, on the bright side, I don't think you'll be constipated ever again.

'DON'T DROP THE SOAP, BEHEMOTH!' Zhu chimed in a hyperactive manner, 'Your tiny penis won't catch it any more, because it's gone!'

Jynx blinked.

'...What?' she asked Zhu.

'My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, And they're like. It's better than yours, Damn right it's better than yours,' Zhu continued, ignoring Jynx, 'But soap on a rope is what's left for you, cellmate!'

'Too...' Satoshi began.

'...many...' Hatoshi continued.

'...references,' Suzaku and Jynx finished simultaneously.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:44 pm

I stare blankly into space, moderately surprised at all of the prison rape jokes, not noticing the behemoth rampaging towards me, not even noticing as it hits me across the chest, only noticing as I hit the side of the arena. Ethereal chains bound my wrists and ankles, sending dark bolts through me. The glee that spread across the behemoth's face was humorous.
I didn't know you were into that sort of thing. Enki smirked at the behemoth.
What do you mean?
Really, a male behemoth with a fetish for male humans, BDSM, sadism, and bondage, that was unexpected.
I do not have a human fetish!
Then how come this arena was built for humans, and forged so that when one touched the side- An elemental gag formed inside my mouth.
To finish what he was saying, 'Instantly bind anyone who touches the sides.'. And this is stacking against you once again, when you are being accused of several fetishes, the last thing you want to do is gag someone who is chained to the side, naked.
Shut up! Hey, is it just me, or does the female one seem a little distracted?
Don't change the subject. Besides, I see two girls, two that have holes down below.
Sh-shut the fuck up! Besides what is wrong with fetishes?
Wait, I claimed there was something wrong with them? I was merely stating facts, you took offence, and this is pretty much a confession to them as well.
Wha-I-Bu-I-urk-I-errm-.... FUCK YOU ALL TO FUCKING HELL! Enki grins cockily at the enraged behemoth. I garble something through the gag, it is roughly translated as 'would somebody mind getting me down from here?'
Unfortunately, I can't, Enki and Zhu can't get involved yet, Jynx can't stop ogling you, and the others probably can't break it either. And I don't think our fetish fuelled friend will help either. Can't you manipulate it?
No, it isn't darkness, nor is it electricity... I can't single it out... I know what it is now, it is void, all I need to do now is single it out...

How do you know that, you cheating motherfucker, with a tiny penis.
At least I still have a penis, and it's quite simple really, I know because this is an element, yet it is a forgotten one, therefore it can only be void. And for your information, I am one of the few people, and one of the few demons that has not fucked your mother.
Woah... double burn... You really are on the ball today, even in thought. Hey Enki, tell the others what Chaos just said. Through tears of uncontrollable laughter, Enki simply stated They already know, I set Chaos' thoughts to transmit to them whenever he burns someone through thought.
You stupid dickheads!
Oh, so now we have two more dicks than you... apart from Jynx who only has one more... and Enki and Zhu who have infinitely more... The demon screeches with rage and charges at the bemused Jynx, along with Satoshi, Hatoshi, and Suzaku. It began to discharge several black balls of energy, targeting everyone bar Jynx and me.
Idiot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:08 pm

"a power to either enter hell, or copy powers such as that?, no, not that i can think of right now, but i'm kinda running empty here... i don't think well with an empty stomach.
i was actually waiting for some lasagna to be brought here.
but it seems, the machine is taking forever to get me some, ow well, in the meantime, have a seat.
"
Raziël walks back into the cafeteria and sits at a table
"how long is my lasagna gonna take?"
Raziël yelled at the machine

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Sergeant Primrose
A few seconds after Raziel yelled, a machine came in carrying a huge tray of Lasagna, as well as multiple beverages. Samantha sat down at the same table as Raziel.
“Eat up, and then you can see if your memory is any better. Remember, we need someone who can open portals or can copy the powers of other’s. Then we can save Tamaki and Lee.”
Back to top Go down
3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:05 am

Raziël starts eating from the huge tray of lasagna, but only in a matter of a few minutes its all gone (not including the tray itself)
"BBBBBUUUURRRRRPPPP!!!!
ahhh, now that was a fine lasagna, now let's see....
i... there was someone that could i think...but... no sorry, i just don't remember much before waking up in an alley with the smell of sulfur in my nose and a weird voice, saying something about someone being no longer human, caught in a battle between to halves of him, i dunno what that was about, but before that, there's a huge gap in my memory... next to all those other gaps.
I've got a crappy memory.

That demon however, the one that blew up town, he could create portals, i understand he won't open portals for us to help my friends out of hell... but... just maybe...
If you can spare two tactical unmanned units, one to attack it, it uses portals to defend itself, right?
let the other one analyse the portal, then perhaps there's some interesting data to get from that.
perhaps you need a third, a second unit to scan, in case he redirects against the unit that scans...
i dunno, if all that's possible i'm just brainstorming a bit.
"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:17 am

'You really don't have a brain, do ya behemoth?' Zhu chimed, 'Using void against these guys? SILLY BOI!'

Suzaku fired a bolt of Acid Light at the nearest void, and it simply negated as if it never existed.

'See?' Zhu chimed hyperactively, 'SEE!? You can't be4at the power of Negation! Show 'em, boys! Show 'em who's boss!'

Jynx rolled her eyes.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:57 am

Why didn't I think of this sooner? The ball that turned me to nothing was void... so therefore... I begin to charge it through my hands once again.
Fool! Stop trying to instantly kill me with that. I force the ball back into my hands, and begin to control the gag to be removed.
'Fool!' Stop assuming you know what I was gonna do. The shackles absorb into my hands dissipating into nothing.

Hey, hey Enki, why are you just like Gilgamesh?
I'm not like Gilgamesh, for a start, I wouldn't have been beaten by some blonde bimbo. I wouldn't have spammed Enûma Eliš, knowing that it would just be parried, until some mystical power were to make her more powerful so that it would reflect my attack, and kill me too. When you have infinite weapons at your disposal, you don't just spam a single move of a single weapon until the inevitable end. Hell, if I were to redo that scene, it would have a lot more, it wouldn't just be two idiots standing opposite ends of an arena spamming moves. Instead I would probably send several weapons towards her, and then when she jumped towards me, I would dodge so I was under her, and send an Enûma Eliš right up her v-
Enki, don't push it, we may already be in the shit for the amount of references, do not rock the boat by saying that. I begin to charge light into my hand, it seeps out and begins to form a slender katana.
What are you doing Chaos? Are you trying to summon another God weapon? The light shatters in my hand.
Damn... Shigo sighs.
Don't try creation at the moment, use a medium. Just not your current weapon, Enki probably wouldn't like it if you broke his gift... I concentrate on the form of a regular katana, it forms quite easily due to seeing Enki do things like it before, just a case of substituting the weapon. I grasp my sword with two hands, holding it in front of me, charging light into it. Let's try this then... Come to me, Masamune, the holy blade. I wave the newly formed katana to right, the light dissipates from it, and there sits Masamune... albeit a weakened version. Enki begins to clap.
Despite how it isn't nearly as good as the true form, it can still deal quite a lot of damage Well done, naked boy.
Just because I can't be arsed to ask for any clothes. I slash left once, at great speed, a shockwave of light speeds towards the behemoth. It counters the ball of void that it had just begun to charge up.
You cheating... how did you what I was gonna do?
A simple case of 'you are predictable'.

You are progressing faster than I ever thought possible. Already up to creation and mediums...
What?
Hm? Oh, nothing...
The behemoth charges at Hatoshi and Satoshi, claws extended, it lunges.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:18 am

Sergeant Primrose
The machine joined in on the conversation.
“That approach has been debated. Hunter-Tanks have already been deployed to the area to try a similar idea. Results should come in soon”
“Well, if you don’t know anyone who can open portals, do you know of anyone else with powers? We could ask them if they know anything.”
Back to top Go down
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:22 am

'Oh yeah, attack the ones with the least powers!' Satoshi grumbled, dodging the blow.

'You're gonna pay for this!' Hatoshi exclaimed, dodgerolling under the Behemoth.

Satoshi began to manipulate the Behemoth's subconscious, flashing pain through it over and over again. Hatoshi manipulated the vibes to make Behemoth feel uneasy and in even more pain.

'Sure, we can't kill you like they can-' Satoshi began.

'-but we can do quite a lot with these abilities of ours!' Hatoshi finished.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:29 pm

"unfortunately, not that i can think of, actually the only people i do remember since waking up are Tamaki, Lee and me parents, and myself off course, you I encountered after that.
so I have to disappoint you, and i'll doubt it's of any use asking me any further.
I'm sorry, just that... if only...
If only i had more power, they would still be alive.
"
Raziël looks down at the table, grabs the lasagna tray, and licks it clean

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of War :: Roleplaying Area :: Roleplaying section-
Jump to: