Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
H

Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:38 pm

'Okay,' Harris led the way to the nearest city, the underground one at a fast pace. He was worried about Blaire. She could be helped, he knew that, but he feared that he could lose her.

I can't lose anyone precious to me again, he thought to himself, That's why I left her in the first place.

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:39 pm

you still look troubled, harris. knowing that someone experienced is going to help doesn't give you any feeling like "it's going to be ok".

while walking, she also took a look at her katana. it was still stained with blood, just the way she lost it. when they got near, hikaru's wound started to bleed heavily. there has been way to much pressure on it over the time. hikaru didn't care and just went on carrying blaire.

Steam & PSN ID: powerrave
Youtube: thepowerrave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:40 pm

'Here, I'll carry her,' Harris said, taking Blaire from Hikaru, 'I'm stronger than you and don't have any wounds.'

He went into a hospital and lay Blaire down on the nearest bed.

'Well, I trust you, so...' Harris said, walking out, 'I'm going to go and find the others. Blaire would tell me to do that.'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:43 pm

out of all places, you chose a hospital. i'll just see where i can find some sort of robotic lab. there they have stuff i need.

hikaru walked away and then found such a lab in the hospital. she got her stuff and started to work on blaire, planning to make a cybernetic piece into her body to replace all the bits that were blown apart. as for her own leg, she didn't do anything about that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Harris found the others in the tank hangar.

'Hey, are you the real one?' Deklan asked, ''Cause if you're not, I'd like an excuse.'

'Hey... don't worry, I'm the real one...' Harris muttered, putting his hands up, 'I can hit a target moving at 30 kilometres per hour dead centre if that helps...'

'Where's Blaire?' Deklan asked.

'She's a bit... damaged,' Harris replied, looking downcast.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:46 pm

hikaru was happily working, without realising that she was losing blood herself, way to fast. using some electronics and genetic skills, she was able to completely cover the wound from both side's and make everything fully functional. she then heard a noise. it was coming towards her. it was a group of raiders. as the group got hikaru in sight, hikaru saw them and took a battle stance. her sight started to turn black slowly after she was putting pressure on her legs again. the small bullet wound was really starting to take its toll. she began to wobble around and fell, having lost all her balance. the raiders just walked towards her looked for anything of worth. one picked up the katana and placed it against hikaru's throat. as he was about to cut, he got shot in the back of the head by a man wearing a long jacket, a cowboy hat and sleeves that covered the lower half of his face. his eye's were solid white.

picking on stars of the arena now? sorry, but that is not tolerated.

he pulled out two old revolvers and fired at the raiders. not even one bullet missed. the man dragged away all the body's and looked at hikaru and the wound. she was already unconscious.

so, hikaru, being reckless as always, are we? and what is this?

he looked at blaire, not knowing who it is, or what happened. but he did know that hikaru had worked on saving her life. he holstered his revolvers and got a little tube out of he pocket. he opened it and held it near hikaru's wound. tiny nanobots came out and started regenerating flesh in the wound. in a few second it was done and the nanobots got back into the tube. he had placed away the tube and picked hikaru up.

this isn't the place where you should be. just like you're friend here. i'll bring you to the right place.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:47 pm

Harris heard the gunshots and rushed outside again and back to the hospital.

'Is everything okay?' he asked.

Blaire came round just at that minute.

'The freaking hole in my freaking stomach is freaking closed with freaking robotics!' she exclaimed, looking around, 'Did you do this, Hikaru? And who's the guy who looks really scary? And can we get out of this FREAKING HOSPITAL?'

Blaire shuddered.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:49 pm

you tell me, but you're robotics is a cybernetic implant made by hikaru.

holding hikaru with one arm, he pulled out a gun as he heard the voice behind him. he noticed something he didn't like about harris.

damn, military. just the thing i can't use. they must be sweeping to take out underground fighters again.

he shot a fire extinguisher to create a cover. he quickly made a run for it at a speed that was slightly slower then hikaru's high speed. when he got out of the street, there was some activity and he got seen by police. bullets were fired at him and the man fired back, hitting few of the police. he went into an alleyway and there disappeared from every radar, scanner and whatnot. there he entered true the secret way and came into the underground fighters guild. he gave hikaru to a few of the helpers and explained what happened from his perspective. after that, he got to see hikaru. he then heard she only needs rest as new blood was being transferred into her body.

damn military, always trying to take us fighters out. to bad i couldn't take hikaru's friend with me. well, can't have everything. that is what hikaru tought me, the hard way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:49 pm

'Aww shit...' Harris muttered, 'He took Hikaru... and I didn't even get to say thanks...'

'That's a downside to being in the military,' a voice said.

Blaire just shot the fake Harris but he disappeared before the shot impacted.

'Gee, he keeps on living...' she muttered.

----Deklan----

Deklan had managed to get into the underground fighters' guild.

'Hehe, I bet some of these guys are loaded...' he grinned.

He made his way around the building, staying in the shadows. He saw the mysterious guy and his guns and narrowed his eyes. Pressing a button on his watch, he took one of the blades and threw it like a dart, attempting to hit the safety catch of the gun. He then quickly moved away from the spot where he'd thrown it from, so as not to be shot.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:53 pm

hmm, nice try, but these eye's see more then you're usual 90 degrees.

he grabbed the guns before the blade even got close and already pinpointed the location the thrower went to.

INTRUDER!
'show the military that we do not want to be toyed with, nor do we want to get hunted! if we want to fight to the death, this that is for us to decide, not for those useless bitches!'
take him down at all cost!

the man had his sight locked on deklan with his solid white eye's. he aimed for both legs and fired two shots with only one of his revolvers. meanwhile a lot of other fighters and other persons got up and to the place, all getting there weapons.

this way i can take it easy, i still want to enter the tournament, even if hikaru goes in again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:57 pm

'Hehe,' Deklan smirked, easily dodging the bullets, 'Who said that I was from your bob-standard military? I'm not here to take you down, I'm here to, one, find out about this tournament, and two, to find out where Hikaru is. Apparently, she's saved Blaire's life so I want to thank her and wish her luck. She's in my Legion, you know.'

Deklan got to a higher vantage point to make himself clearly visible.

'I don't go around causing trouble. Neither do the rest of my Legion,' he explained, 'We're actually going to watch... well, me, Harris and Blaire are.'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:57 pm

yo faggot, we have heard that story about 14 times in here from intruders. oh, and out of respect i will tell my name. its dante.

he flashed away and appeared behind deklan with the revolver held against deklans head. without hesitation he directly fired, not needing to hear another word. to him and the rest of the fighters guild, all the military is the same. and intruders... must always be executed there. hikaru slowly regained consciousness. she opened her eye's and noticed the different location. she smiled as she knew where it was. it was the place she belonged to. in a private zone, she was giving some movement practice to get used to everything again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:58 pm

The fake Harris smiled. He had pushed Deklan away the moment he had teleported into the area.

'I don't like you kid,' he said, 'But I like the kid, Hikaru. So I'm going to help you.'

He transformed his left arm into the cybernetic gun and aimed at Dante.

'You can't kill me, 'cause I just get away,' the fake Harris smirked, 'Not even Kinnara Raijin could destroy me!'

'K-kinnara... Raijin?' Deklan asked disbelievingly, 'You mean the thunder dragon?'

'Ortherwise known as the Ultimate Weapon, yes,' the fake Harris explained, 'Anyway, kid, get outta here!'

'No,' Deklan argued, 'I still have to find Hikaru and Blaire. And my name's Deklan.'

'Fine,' the fake Harris sighed, handing Deklan one of his three teleporters, 'Go and do what you must then...'

Deklan teleported to where Hikaru was and the fake Harris turned to Dante.

'I realise that our friend is an intruder,' he smirked, 'But can't you just let him off this once? It's not like he's going to dig you out. All he wants to do is find the kid, Hikaru. And that Blaire girl. That's all.'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:00 pm

hikaru just finished the practice and passed when delkan came teleporting in. the staff hid and hikaru just recklessly punched at high power towards deklan. as she came close she already changed settings on the teleporter to automaticly teleport deklan away from the guild, far away.

sorry, you're not allowed here, bye.

~~

dante simply aimed the revolver at the fake harris. he kept his cold look, but was actually angry.

why is hikaru so important to everyone? is it just because she is the fighting champion, or do you think you can take her and train her to something social? either way, i will not allow you to take her, even if it would be the last thing i do.

he flashed to the side of the fake and fired at the head. all the other fighters were watching, knowing the taking action all together is only futile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:02 pm

Deklan had just enough time to say, 'Thanks and good luck,' before he was transported into the aircraft hangar.

----Fake Harris----

'Dude, I'm not even human,' the fak Harris smirked, not even slightly affected by the bullet, 'Hikaru's a member of the Private Searchers - my pet peeve but Kinnara's favourite show. The Private Searchers aren't even proper army guys - well, Hikaru's one of 'em so you'll know that. I make it my job to make sure none of them get killed - its why I left Cedar Corps. After all, Kinnara can destroy everything he wants to, so I've got to keep his favourite characters alive, don't you think?'

----Blaire and Harris----

'God, hangars are worse than hospitals,' Blaire groaned, 'I'm going for a walk.'

'Follow Dark's path and you'll find a saviour,' Deklan said, spinning out a riddle only Blaire would understand, 'But follow Raijin's path and you will find your answers.'

Blaire nodded and walked outside, taking the path down the alleyways. Kinnara couldn't be seen by people - he'd probably frighten them. Dark was elusive and wouldn't be seen. A saviour meant trouble. She found the entrance to the underground guild but used her sharp hearing listen.

----Fake Harris----

'So, Dante,' the fake Harris smirked, 'Are you gonna let Hikaru's friend in or what?'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:05 pm

you're threats and story's are nothing more then covers. i know hikaru for years. she participates in illegal fighting matches. i know her better then you and i know, she would join the army, they still have a bounty places on her head. next to that, how much human do you think there is left of me. dont talk like you are so much, you are nothing but a mere fly in here. it would be for you're best will to leave now you can.

the fighters noticed they had to go at full power if it would come to a fight. few of them even readied themselves to use there own power. hikaru came into the rook and just joined the group. she saw the fake and only thought of how the shower of water had been a waste as there would now be a shower of blood. she knows dante best, and knows what there is behind all the clothes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:06 pm

'Heh, fine,' the fake Harris teleported but accidentally used a place swap with Blaire.

'Oh shit,' he muttered, 'The kid's in there. I can't stick around. I need to get info from Cedar.'

He teleported away to Cedar Corps HQ.

----Blaire----

Blaire saw the people and the gun and Dante and completely freaked out. She removed her weapons' belt and threw it to the side.

'I'm not armed, I don't know how the hell I got in here, I'm no threat, so PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD!' she cried, closing her eyes and covering her ears, waiting for the gunshot that would end her life, 'Shoot me in the heart, the stomach, anywhere, just not in my head, please!'

She started to cry. She had no idea how she'd operated a switch, who she'd switched with or indeed where this place was. She was terrified and didn't notice Hikaru at all.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:14 pm

a mere swap of person, just aiming to kill. a real army member that weirdo was. now where do i know her from?

hikaru's memory was still a bit fuzzy and she couldn't remember blaire that well. dante then thought of something and, being very rude, lifted blaire's shirt, showing the cybernetic implant.

you were the girl from the hospital. hikaru repaired you. you being befriend with her, for all i know. so, you a fighter too? since you just threw aside some heavy equipment.

all the fighters pulled back there weapons and just got to different places. only dante and hikaru were in the room. hikaru's memory was still fade, but did get closer and picked up the belt.

girl, i dont not know what you are from, but with this kind of stuff, you may be a decent fighter. the only thing i wonder about is you're strength without weapons.
this must be a side effect from the big blood loss and the nano bots. hikaru, you have working on her while you were bleeding to death.
really? maybe you are new in the fighters guild. be sure to train hard to become strong and fast. or just one of the two. you may even be able to enter the tournament if you can train hard enough. because there.. you must be strong to survive, as you enter without any of you're weapons.
that is true. still, you're weapons and the weapons of the enemy are hidden in the arena you fight in. find one, and you could get the advantage in a fight. still, most of the times, it doesn't come to that and the weak are just killed. and in times, there is no chance to survive in a fight. well, have fun.

hikaru walked away to the training area, the tournament was only one day away from now, and she wanted to be at her best. as her memory of the recent has faded, she is back to the illegal fighter she used to be. dante stayed to explain blaire about what had happened.

we had our trouble with some intruders today. that was why you had more the fifty weapons pointed at you, only counting the long range weapons. as for hikaru, she did fix you up, seeing the implant. but i had to emergency heal her with nanobots. side effect, loss of memory. can be temporary, but can also be permanent. you may know her very well, but she doesn't know you. keep it in mind. oh, and i can tell that hikaru made that implant because of this.

he showed blaire the lower part of his left leg, but nothing more. its was completely robotic. and, it was completely build by hikaru.

thats all you get to see from me. now, i suggest you train to fight without weapons. you will need it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Blaire calmed down.

'I started off as a street-fighter,' she explained, slapping herself to stop the shaking, 'And then became... well, a searcher. Somewhat of a collector, I guess. Then I entered high school and had a few great scraps. I got expelled and then was forced into a military school... where I stole weapons.'

Blaire suddenly realised that she may have said something out of line.

'But please don't point a gun at me for that! I don't like it, I just never had a family, so the government made my decisions for me!' she stammered, 'and where do I train? I quite like the idea of entering a tournament...'

----Cedar Corps----

'I had a feeling that I'd find you here, asshole,' Kinnara hissed. His hair was white and long, his eyes were yellow and he looked more dragon-like. The dragon tattoo climbed over his left eye, 'You swapped with the kid, didn't you?'

'Yes,' the fake Harris sighed, 'without three teleporters, I can't teleport. She was the closest person with a swapper.'

Kinnara pointed his left arm at the fake Harris. The cybernetic gun shone blue.

'Don't make me kill you, asshole,' he snarled.

'How about this?' the fake Harris asked, holding out a map, 'I kept it from her before you tried to blast me to bits.'

'I failed, didn't I?' Kinnara asked, watching as the fake Harris placed nanobots in the hole in his head to repair the damage.

'I teleported,' the fake Harris pointed out, 'If I hadn't, you really would've destroyed me and I'd've had to have been recreated. It several long years of hard work to create a robot like me, you know.'

'Asshole,' Kinnara muttered, disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:20 pm

dante simply pointed towards where the training area was.

i hope you will make the right choice. speed or power. in the small time you have, you can only train properly for one of the two. also, i will wish you luck in the tournament, some people like to make there enemy suffer. you better hope to be drawn against hikaru... or rather... me. one more thing. you remind me of hikaru. she was also forced into such a school, but she killed everyone. follow what you want to do, not what others tell you to do.

dante then just walked away. he was decently tall, but he didn't care. he just went to the bar in the guild. meanwhile, hikaru was busy with lifting some very heavy weights. then some dude with more mass walked up to her.

so, you are this hikaru. seems like the first round will be easy for me. you stupid girl.
oh really? what was you're name again? jack the flipper? you are going down, see you in the arena tomorrow.

the dude walked away, hikaru just continued with the weights.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Blaire walked off into the training area and started training. Her mind was set on which trait to tackle first. She started on a treadmill. She pushed herself to her limit speed-wise and read the meter.

'Damn,' she sighed, 'Ten kilometres an hour... Harris'd be able to shoot me so Dante'll have no problem in doing so.'

She sat down for five minutes and watched everyone practice whilst she recovered her stamina.

'So kid,' a voice asked, startling Blaire, 'What's it to be? Speed or power?'

'Who the hell are you?' she asked, looking the white haired boy up and down.

'My name? Nishiki,' the boy replied, smiling, 'I'm a dragon, like my big brother Kinnara. Meaning that I can train you.'

Blaire looked around suspiciously.

'Oh, don't worry,' Nishiki smiled, 'Not everybody knows me here, but I'm a mentor for some people. So, speed or power?'

'Speed,' Blaire replied, 'And I've got to push myself past forty kilometres an hour. If I face off against Dante, he could find his weapon and then I'll be toast if I'm not quick enough.'

Nishiki looked Blaire up and down, grabbed her and dragged her over to the clothing store.

'Those leathers aren't going to help your speed,' he explained, 'Get some aerodynamic stuff on. Take your pick.'

Blaire scanned the clothing store, hoping to find something that'd look okay on her. She found a black tight shortsleeved top, black tight shorts and black tight hook gloves. She quickly got changed into them but kept her trainers. She had no doubts that she could skate 40km/h if needs be after the training.

----Cedar Corps----

'So,' a female voice asked, 'Where've you been?'

'Well,' the fake Harris explained, 'Gracestone hadn't considered that the kid would get in the way and was destroyed, making my job a lot harder. But, you see...'

'What?' the female voice asked impatiently.

'...I quit,' the fake Harris explained, 'I'm going to get an intel change, a name and then I'm outta here.'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:22 pm

after hikaru was done training, she just walked away and then saw blaire having someone to train her and that she was going for speed.

you will need more then just speed if you want to take out dante. he's the second fastest person there is. i am above that. i am the fastest. i also house a lot of power, but my power comes from my speed. i'll just hang out with dante, let the girl get some hope of survival.

hikaru got into the bar and sat next to dante. dante was a bit concerned about blaire with how serious hikaru was.

hikaru, if you get to fight the new kid, take it easy on her ok.
sure, will kill in two blows instead of one.
i was afraid of that. the nanobots wiped her memory. now its just a matter of hoping that she will recognise the new girl before turning it into the crowd pleasing torture toy. it is not the first time she did that to someone. what her parents had done, they created a monster in someone who just wanted a life with normal action. well, all we can do is wait for tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:23 pm

---Three hours later---

'Forty kilometres an hour! I managed it!' Blaire panted, 'But that's not going to be enough to defeat Dante... or Hikaru. I need at least some power in there.'

'You could always skate around, you know,' Nishiki pointed out, 'I reckon that you could do about eighty kilometres an hour with skates.'

'That much?!' Blaire asked, shocked, 'That sounds like cheating.'

'Not really,' Nishiki pointed out, 'It's not like they take your shoes before you go into the arena. Now for some power. Power comes from the legs. It's no good just whallopping someone if you don't move your legs correctly...'

---Late into the night---

Blaire hit the target. It shattered.

'Well done!' Nishiki exclaimed, 'We've managed to combine your natural power with your new intense speed!'

'Thanks,' Blaire replied.

Nishiki was shocked.

'You shouldn't be able to talk!' he said cheerfully, 'You should be worn out!'

'As I said to Dante, I was a streetfighter. So naturally, I have lots of stamina,' she pointed out.

Nishiki disappeared in a puff of smoke.

----Cedar Corps----

'What?!?!' the female voice exclaimed, 'Where did you get this idea from, X220?!'

'My name is NOT X220!' the fake Harris spat in reply, 'And I'm sick of fighting the kid called Hikaru! She's a nice fighter, and her friend Blaire appeals to Kinnara...'

Fifty guns launched out of the shadows and pointed at the fake Harris on the word 'Kinnara'.

'So, you work for him now, do you?' the female voice asked, 'Has your programming been tampered with?'

'No,' the fake Harris replied, smirking, 'I have a heart, unlike you guys.'

With that, he walked out, not caring that the bullets were tearing through his clothes. He went into the lab and started working on a new identity for himself. When it was finished, he removed his computer chip from his left arm and placed it in the new machine. Just before his power ran out, he saw Kinnara.

'I'll finish your job, Xadie...' he muttered, taking the robotic heart and placing it in Xadie's new body, 'There. Now you just need sleep.'

Kinnara grabbed Xadie and teleported away.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:26 pm

late in the evening, hikaru already was in the sleeping area, getting her rest. dante kept an eye on the training until it was done. he was relieved to see that the training worked out good.

80, with skates. good, but it will not save you against the likes of me and hikaru. we go faster and have the flash movement, a very rare move. but you should be ok for now. i wouldn't expect you to do flash movement as it requires years of training. most people never make it that far, they get killed.

dante then just went to bed as well, sleeping nearby hikaru.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Private Searchers   

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Private Searchers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3