Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"My name....you want my name...?"

Go down 
+2
H
Kujii Tetsuiga
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kujii Tetsuiga

Kujii Tetsuiga

"My name....you want my name...?" 33bh6k9
Name : Lilith

Character sheet
Name: Kujii Tetsuiga

"My name....you want my name...?" Empty
PostSubject: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:58 pm

A man slowly fades into existence near the edge of a meadow, he limps struggles forward, dragging his right leg behind him, it appears to not possess any ability to move. The meadow behind him, in about an 8 foot diameter from the center of his path, slowly wilts and dies, leaving only a trail of blood forming from his right leg. A dark fire forms after a bit over the fire, and trails up the blaze. The fire feels like its nothing from this world, leaving no destruction behind it, and only seeming to feed on the blood the man left behind him. He gazes up and his Hawk Blue eyes shimmer with a light that seems as though it could never be extinguished, yet pain obviously clouded his vision. He wore a Fur Lined Trench-coat, and it bulged in places with as of yet, unidentified weaponry. Before you get more time to look his form over, the flames that had been forming behind him engulfed his person, feeding at the pool of blood forming at his feet.

For a brief second, smoke smelling of Dragons blood, and the color of pure darkness had completely hidden his presence. Yet when it cleared, he stood there, unmoving. it was then that you realize his footsteps had made not a single sound, and for that matter, excluding the words you believed he has said earlier, he had been like a ghost in his approach.

"Is that what you wish...my name? Then you can call me 'Speedy', I am a remnant of the darkness... Darkness that resides in every soul, even the smallest of children; Even yours."

Suddenly, and without warning, the light in his eyes vanishes, and his corpse crashes to the ground, making not even the smallest sound or vibration. A time passes and it seems he may not get up, but suddenly his left hand clasps into a fist, and he drags himself with difficulty to a sitting position. He looks up at you, the same strength and light in his eyes that had been there before, looking as if it never had faltered, or flickered into nothingness.

"I live to serve, I fight for those I feel deserve the effort I must exert; and I give them everythi-...erg....Everything I have...Perhaps I shall be your protector too...that all depends on..."

A harsh wind suddenly blows over the field... dust clouds the air, and a dragons roar is heard far above the air. The dust becomes so thick you can see only inches in front of your face. You can hear nothing more then the wind, as it picks up and forms into a wail. The wind seems to contain its own spirit, and its own ferocity as it wails on and on. Speedy suddenly appears less then an inch from your face. A look of mild fear, yet smug satisfaction on his face. He leans towards your ear and whispers softly, somehow breaking through the winds howling with his words.

"I need you to do me one very small favor...just one... You see...I come from a world that no longer possess's even the tiniest flicker of hope, demons scream through the night, and the locals get all their pleasure from killing the demons, or each other. Their fate is the worst I had ever seen.... But its still better then what I have seen...and I think they are here now...

Please...there would be 3 of them...if you see the girl... your safer then you could ever imagine... but please... when you see the one whoms eyes tell of pains and sights one should never see... lock the door and don't open if he knocks... You can't trust him...and you can't trust those under his power... please... I don't know when we will speak again...

As for the third... You can never..."

The dust storm died down; and the meadow returned to normality. Except for one scarred piece of land, that grass has never grown on again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, hello, my name represents my favorite RP Character; Kujii Tetsuiga. I've been Role-playing in depth for about 7 years, and I've developed 4 characters over time that each play an important and intricate role with one another. Above you can see a passage from -hidden, whom always hides behind the name Speedy, and to date has only reached a point where his name was revealed in RP once. -Hidden- hides from a deep past, and has a will that can never be extinguished, he is one of my most unique characters because anything that has ever happened to him sticks around, its not new game when a new RP starts.

I was requested to join here, and so I have sent my RP, if you accept my presence here, you'll no doubt see my characters in full action; as you watch their unique conflicts in battle, relationships, and morality unfold.
Back to top Go down
H

H

"My name....you want my name...?" 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:56 am

'Well hello there~' Mats chimed, offering a hand down to the fledgling member.

He smiled, his emerald green eyes glinting warmly. His long, blonde hair was tied up in its long plait as it usually was, bound by two crimson ribbons, letting only two long bangs loose, both of which rested neatly against his blue-indigo sleeveless jacket, not at all disturbing the white cloth ruff that marked the top centre of his waistcoat. His golden armlets glinted in the sunlight and his white, rooked up sleeves rustled gently as he extended his arm further towards the newcomer.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *drools over Mats*

So, yes, hello and welcome to ToW. Stick to the rules and have fun.

Make sure to join up to the good RPs, like If Time Flies and The Anime Portal *nods*
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:17 am

Hydro crashes through a nearby wall and combat rolls to his feet. He dusts himself off and looks around. "Oh hey," he says, striding over to Kujii.

--------------------------------

Welcome to the forum, Kujii.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:13 am

uhm... hi...

yeah, welcome to the forum. stick to the rules and have fun.

Disruption and Infection are also good RPs. Disruption is also one of the biggest RPs here.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:22 am

hello, there.
Welcome and enjoy the forums
Back to top Go down
incredirobotwars

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:06 am

Hi Kujii
Back to top Go down
Kujii Tetsuiga

Kujii Tetsuiga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Hydro wrote:
Hydro crashes through a nearby wall and combat rolls to his feet. He dusts himself off and looks around. "Oh hey," he says, striding over to Kujii.

But there is no walls in a meadow ._.

And Thanks for thou introductions. Power, Incredi, and Hydro.

I do not recognize one of you, but I'm more then certain 'umino' is Scourges RP char, so *bow to H* I know you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Kujii Tetsuiga wrote:
Hydro wrote:

But there is no walls in a meadow ._.

And that's how awesome I am.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:09 pm

The member 'Hydro' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Coin Toss' :
"My name....you want my name...?" Twirling-coin
Result :
"My name....you want my name...?" Gold-Eagle-Bullion-Coin-Thumb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Oops. I seem to have tested a feature without knowing what would happen...
Back to top Go down
Kujii Tetsuiga

Kujii Tetsuiga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Btw, I don't get how the storyline is built in your RP's, how do I read through these? I'd like to read everything that has happened, but I can't tell what thread comes first ._.
Back to top Go down
Kujii Tetsuiga

Kujii Tetsuiga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:33 pm

In addition, I just updated my profile.

Fun Fact; All profile information is related to Kujii Tetsuiga, my RP char.

EDIT: Yes I dared to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:57 pm

*looks at av*

DSADNDSNSDNADSFDGD

HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
Kujii Tetsuiga

Kujii Tetsuiga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:59 pm

U mad?

"My name....you want my name...?" 71660631
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:00 pm

*reaches for brain bleach*
Back to top Go down
Kujii Tetsuiga

Kujii Tetsuiga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:01 pm

I drank it all when I was over there.

Your fresh outa brain bleach.

You know what else?

"My name....you want my name...?" TheFuturewillbeBlogged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Kujii Tetsuiga wrote:
I drank it all when I was over there.

Your fresh outa brain bleach.

You know what else?

"My name....you want my name...?" TheFuturewillbeBlogged

I demand you make your sig be that sequence!
Back to top Go down
Kujii Tetsuiga

Kujii Tetsuiga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Nah, I don't like those sigs actually. I made them in order to troll a forum once.

They have since then been retired to my 'photobucket of death'.

The same photobucket that I use to incapacitate myself.

In other news.

http://z0r.de/1527
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:07 pm

*click*
SDMSDTSDGMSDFMDFMDSMFGDSF

*starts bashing head through wall*
Back to top Go down
Kujii Tetsuiga

Kujii Tetsuiga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Now is my chance!

Go wolf attack!

http://z0r.de/1431
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:07 am

H wrote:
The member 'Hydro' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Coin Toss' :
"My name....you want my name...?" Twirling-coin
Result :
"My name....you want my name...?" Gold-Eagle-Bullion-Coin-Thumb

Ooh automessage :3
Back to top Go down
Kujii Tetsuiga

Kujii Tetsuiga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:30 am

Grats
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:29 am

Kujii Tetsuiga wrote:

And Thanks for thou introductions. Power, Incredi, and Hydro.

I do not recognize one of you
i am also from GTM. i left though.
Back to top Go down
Kujii Tetsuiga

Kujii Tetsuiga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:49 am

I know, I was saying the one I did not mention, I don't know.

I know who you are.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:13 am

You mean 3xR? Yeah, he's not from GTM at all :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "My name....you want my name...?"   "My name....you want my name...?" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"My name....you want my name...?"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of War :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: