3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziƫl Calen

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:05 pm

"so ehh.. zura was it?"*pant, pant*
"It's not Zura, it's Katsura"
"so, Katzura..."
"It's not Katzura, it's Katsura"
"yeah, whatever, why are the....*pant*... the amanto, or whatever they are, after you?"
"because i may have blown up their embassy"

suddenly a few cars appeared before us from the side streets, police cars it seems, cutting us off, the one called zura...
"it's not zura, it's Katsura"
the one called Katsura jumped over the cars together with gintoki, kagura, sadaharu and elizabeth, i tried too but fell flat on my face, seeing them continue to run i noticed we were missing one person.

"we've caught one of the terrorists Kondo-san"

terrorist? uh-oh

Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:47 am

Some time later, a doctor walked over to Flandre and Reimu.

"Miss Konpaku will be okay. She just needs to rest a lot."
I'll keep that in mind. Reimu, we better get some place to sleep. Should be a cheap hotel nearby.
I'll follow you Flandre.

Flandre got up and started walking out of the hospital. Reimu quickly followed. Some time later they arrived at a hotel. Flandre was going to arrange a room for them to stay, but ran into a problem.

I don't have surname... I'm a medabot. Stupid paper! Lets see... I can think of something for a surname. Lamp? No that won't do.
Look Flandre! Red pillows!
That's not red, that's scarlet. ... ... !... That would fit nicely for a surname!
Pillow?
I was actually talking about 'scarlet'. I'll now be Flandre Scarlet. Doesn't sound bad at all.

Flandre fills in the rest of the paper, putting the costs on Youmu's name. After Flandre got a room, the two went to their room and rested up.

Steam & PSN ID: powerrave
Youtube: thepowerrave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:59 am

The two converged in the centre of the makeshift battlefield. Their fists connected mid-air. As they did, a portal opened, and all three were sucked into the void.

Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:19 pm

OOC: Archer (Real Name: Gilgamesh)
Spoiler:

BIC:

Chains of Heaven. A man says simply. Silver chains fly from a void, lifting my servant into the air. I turn around and see a man in clad in white t-shirt, a black jacket, and black trousers with smooth golden hair..
Who're you?
Gilgamesh.
Huh, strange, I thought servants were never supposed to give their true names. Also, aren't you another anomaly because of this?
No, I carried over from the last war by bathing in the grail mud. Either way, I have been told to kill the two anomalies, since the other ones have apparently disappeared already, that just leaves you two. I smirk and draw two swords, standing in front of the chained one.
You know, this is kinda like deja vu for me, except nobody is raping me, or hitting me with electrical whips.
You dare stand in front of me. I say nothing, just give a look of determination, taking battle stance, in knowledge that this will be quite difficult, even for me. Heh. He raises his hand and a red portal appears behind him with several weapons protruding from it. Then die. He points towards me, and the weapons fly towards me at high speed, at a continuous rate.
At last, a challenge. I begin to parry each weapon by swinging my swords at high speed. After a couple of minutes, the barrage stops and the man's face turns to that of shock.
How did you-? He stops as a weapon is thrust through his chest. He looks at me as I take another weapon from the portal.Mongrel! Who gave you permission to touch my property? I thrust the new weapon into him and take another. You have some nerve. I continue to impale him with his own weapons. Hmph, you can't kill me, but all this blood is dirtying my clothes. I guess I'll let you live for now, no harm can come from having another competitor, especially since the grail already belongs to me. With that said, the chains disappear along with him.
Huh, so he's who Enki was talking about. Although, in this universe, Enki and Gilgamesh existed together and were actually friends.
Wow, I'm actually sweating, that hasn't happened in a while. Do you know what he meant by the grail already being his?
The two most likely reasons are him being so sure of his own abilities that he can kill off any competition left, or, his identity. He is the King of Heroes. in his life he obtained everything, hence why he has all the weapons, they're the original versions of the weapons. So that could quite easily mean that he also obtained the original Holy Grail in his life. Although, by seeing that, and that Archer person, I now have a much larger arsenal that I can use.
At least we can rest now. I say breathing quite heavily.
This just proves that most people will just come to us instead of us having to go to them.
Awesome, this is quite a good arena anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:39 am

OOC: Oi H, there is a 5 sentence rule here. (Thank you Chaosmancer for bringing this back to life.)

RP:
~~Reimu and Flandre~~

Reimu had crawled onto the bed and had fallen asleep. Flandre looked at her, thinking about what she said earlier. It made her wonder what she meant with 'portals'. Though it seemed impossible, Flandre couldn't think of anything else that would have been going on. She walked over to the window, looking outside. She kept wondering, also about Youmu's health. The man in the hospital said that she was going to be okay, but that doesn't stop Flandre from worrying.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:21 am

Oh, hey, it's morning. I usually notice stuff like this faster. Oh well, I'm off to school, if only to keep up appearances. Oh yeah, I'll leave my weapons with you, I don't think I can get away with taking them again.
Sure, call me if you need anything.
Could you help me take the quick route to the ground please.
Sure. With that said, I jump straight off of the building, and begin to fall at great velocity. As the ground closed in, I fell into an invisible cushion of air. I then began my trip to school.

I enter the gates and go straight to the archery range, it's much too early to start lessons, and nearly nobody is actually here. As I enter, I see Shinji about to hit his sister once again. I walk towards him, grab his fist , and turn it away from Sakura. I thought big brothers were supposed to protect their little sisters. Or that's the case most of the time at least.
Stay out of this! It doesn't concern you.
I'm afraid you are wrong. It is common decency for a bystander to help someone in need or danger.
She's my sister, I can do whatever the hell I want with her! He throws another punch with his free hand, which I also grab.
Not without going through me. I push him backwards and drop into a fighting stance. He throws several punches at me which I easily dodge. I don't strike back because it would probably be against Sakura's wishes. Another five punches are thrown, and I avoid them all. Ten, dodged. Can I retaliate please? I dodge another ten punches.
I-if you want...
Thank you. I dodge the final punch, and move in for a powerful punch, using my right hand. It collides with Shinji's face and I follow up with a powerful side kick to the chest, sending him crashing into the bullseye of a target.
Huh, that was unexpected. Either way, just tell everyone he's ill or something. I don't think that Shirou would appreciate it if he knew that I knocked Shinji unconscious...
Actually, Sempai and Nii-san have fought before.
Ok, maybe I can tell Shirou, but I don't think it would go down well if teachers knew about it, and it might get me unwanted attention if other students found out.
Ok, if that is what you wish, I won't tell anyone

During break time, Shirou was walking around, asking people if they had seen Shinji, most people said he was ill, nothing more. Then he came to me. Have you seen Shinji?
Not since this morning when I knocked him out in the archery range.
Ok... wait... WHAT!?
He was going to punch Sakura, so I told him he had to go through me, so he threw several punches, I dodged all of them, I then asked Sakura if I could hit him, she said yes, so I punched him once, kicked him once, and he was unconscious. Don't worry, I had my servant take him home. He should be fine.
Oh... I suppose I should thank you for protecting Sakura then.
I heard that you and Shinji fought before.
Yeah, I think it was for round about the same reason.
Huh. With that said, break ended, and school continued.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Flandre walked back to the bed, again looking at Reimu who was sleeping silently. Flandre then sat down against the wall next to the bed and closed her eyes. Though Medabots normally never sleep, Flandre did actually fall asleep.

In the meantime, Youmu was still in the hospital. Surgery was already done, but Youmu still had to rest a lot. Despite all that had happened, Youmu was healing insanely fast. Then again, the technology on the medical parts in this world were way better then that of the actual real world.
The next day, Youmu woke up in her hospital bed and looked around. No-one else was there. She looked at the place where her wound was. It was completely healed. She dropped her head, hoping she would be seeing Reimu and Flandre soon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:24 am

Twilight descended upon the school. I wandered the halls to get a map of it in my mind. The school was actually bigger than I first thought, so it was taking me longer to navigate it. I came to some stairs, and instantly dodged to the right, just about avoiding a projectile Shirou who had just launched himself from the top, so he was obviously in a hurry. I then see an arousing flash of white as Rin lands, and looks embarrassed. You gotta be careful with moves like that, Tohsaka, you totally flashed me.
Me too., I've seen both ends now. Rin's expression shifts to one of anger and embarrassment.
You are both so dead.
Wh-what're you still doing here?
I was just exploring to draw up a map in my head. Why does Rin look pissed off and murderous?
Because I see two idiots, one inexperienced magi, and one who can't do any form of magic, who didn't bring their servants to protect them, and decided that they would be fine without them.
I will be fine. I survived taking Berserker head on, while you just cowered in fear. Rin's eye twitches.
Uhh...
Do you have a death wish or something?
Strangely enough, yes, death seems to be more interesting than life. But I won't go down without a fight. in fact, I think I would prefer to continue with this war as it has piqued my interest enough. I pull Shirou towards me, and five black shapes fly through the area that he was once in. Should pay more attention. Anyway, how about a race, it's called 'run the fuck away from the crazy bitch that is trying to kill us. And with that, I fling Shirou into the hallway, and he breaks into a sprint, I mimic him. Even though I could just knock her unconscious, I think this will be more fun.

I follow Shirou into the classroom, even though I knew it was completely stupid. I hope you have a plan for what to do now we're trapped.
Huh?
She's completely crazy and will stop at nothing to kill us. She is also a magi, that means that she will have means of killing us from far away or through walls. Unfortunately, I never carry a shield. So even though you're inexperienced, you probably have something that can help us.
...I have an idea... He picks up a table by the legs, and upturns it, making it face the door. Get behind me.I do what he says due to my lack of weaponry currently. He closes his eyes and concentrates. Trace on. Structure established. Reinforce object... complete. Rin seems to appear in the classroom, and begins to barrage us with black bullets. A large crack is heard as the table finally snaps in half, But at the same time, Rin stops firing. We cautiously exit the room, Shirou wielding two table legs that were stronger than normal, me snapping the other two off and wielding them as well.
You really are dumber than I thought, put down those useless weapons and give up.
Actually, they wouldn't be useless to me, I've fought with table legs before. Won too.
I can let you go if you just hand me your command spell.
I won't do that as it means betraying Saber.
The only way you'd get my command spell is by ripping off of my arm. and even then, I could easily retrieve it.
Both choosing the hard option? So be it. She extends her arm, pointing it directly at us. As we take fighting stance and she prepares to fire, a girl's scream is heard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:24 am

As the morning sun was shining bright, it lit the entire room. Flandre opened her eyes and looked. She noticed the Reimu was happily eating breakfast. It made her happy to see what Reimu was holding up okay. She looked at a clock, it set her to think.

Did I... Really pass that much time without noticing it? Would that mean... that I was sleeping? But... Medabots have no such function installed. I don't get it...

Reimu was done and heard Flandre. She instantly hugged Flandre, who looked a bit frustrated from it. She got up and looked outside.

Hey Reimu... We should go see how Youmu is doing. She should be good to go to places by now.
I miss Youmu. When will we go?
After you wash yourself a little.

Last edited by powerrave on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:13 pm

I follow them to the source of the sound, Rin cursing herself for not knowing there was someone else here, Shirou taking the lead. A girl is lying on the floor, unconscious. Rin crouches over her, grasping a jewel, and saying something in German. Shirou dives in front of the fire exit, his arm getting impaled by a large nail shaped object which subsequently disappears. He exits in an attempt to find the source, despite Rin's protests. I silently follow him, climbing a tree, and following him. Every few seconds, I would see a purple flash, along with an ass that could turn homosexuals heterosexual, and heterosexual girls lesbian. several taunts are thrown by Shirou, slowly making the servant more irate. She eventually gets bored of him saying how she is the weakest servant, and yanks on her chain, sending Shirou into the air, hanging from a nearby tree.

Maybe you would like to take back what you said now. Shirou tries to reach the arm that has the nail stuck in it. She watches him for a while, amused as he flails helplessly, but eventually gets bored again, and throws another nail, aimed directly at his head. That is when I make my move. I jump down, grabbing the chain between the sides of my heels. So, I assume you would be Rider, or perhaps you would prefer the name Medusa. I say in a voice low enough that Shirou can't hear, standing around about five metre in front of her, she could blatantly just lash out and I would most likely die, but what I said must have shocked her enough to make her stay her hand. How did you-
The blindfold, and the fact that you are beautiful. The blindfold would only be worn to seal a powerful magic that was related to the eyes, namely the ability to petrify those you look at. And in the legends, Medusa was originally beautiful. You obviously took the two best parts and merged them into one. And more to the point, Shinj, you cowardly little rat, when are you going to come out!?
You know who my master is?
I saw him from the trees.
Why wasn't I able to sense you?
I haven't the slightest fucking clue as to how this shit works... maybe you were looking for magical energy, which I don't have, or maybe you were just too busy concentrating on your prey.
So why shouldn't I kill you here?
There is no reason. If I were just a human, you would need to kill me for seeing you, if I were a master, then you would need to kill me for being a master. The only reason for not killing me is being unable to. Shortly after the last word, she slashed, and I grabbed the dull silver object. I rest my case. She gets slightly irate at my action, but rather than attacking again, she lobs the nail at Shirou who still hadn't released himself.

Suddenly, several black bullets shot the chain from the air, then several more sent Shirou hurtling to the ground. Shinji and Rider quickly ran away at Shinji's order, and I left Shirou and Rin alone to go back to the roof. The last few sentences of their conversation were to do with Shirou going home with Rin due to the fact that she had to treat his wound. I, unable to give a shit, just went back to my temporary home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:07 pm

Reimu washed herself and walked over to Flandre.

I'm clean again! Can we now go see Youmu!?
Yes we can.

Flandre and Reimu went out of the room, locking the door behind them. They headed over to the hospital and went to Youmu's room. Youmu looked at them and smiled.

Hey you two. I'm all healed. This technology here is great.
So, when will you be allowed to go out again?
I have no idea. Any second now, I hope.
Flandre made herself a surname when getting a room in a hotel.
Yes, I am now Flandre Scarlet.
Sounds rich... and Cute.
Yes it does- Shut up!

Reimu and Youmu laughed at Flandre's reaction. She looks annoyed and looked away. Then someone from the hospital came into the room and looked at Flandre.

"What's wrong with you?"
They keep calling me cute!
"... Right... Anyway, miss Konpaku, you are now allowed to get outside again."
Nice! What about payment?
I handled that for you. Just like how I put the costs for the hotel room on your name.
Well, I'm the only one of us with the money for it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Hello again. Oh yeah, it just occurred to me, do you want anything to eat? I personally rarely eat, only when absolutely necessary, but you might be different.
Nah, I'm fine if you're fine. So what happened today?
Knocked Shinji unconscious, saw my second Rin upskirt, met Rider, turns out Shinji is Rider's master.
So will you save Rider?
I think so, and I'll figure out a way to kill Shinji without Sakura finding out it was me. Or I could always have another master do it. I think Chi would've liked Rider, too bad she left.
So you actually wish somebody was here!?
Well, it was mostly the sex-maniac deity, I would've liked him to rape Shinji to death, but oh well.
You do make a good point there. Once again, as has become daily routine, sit on the edge of the building, and wait for morning to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:53 am

The three left the hospital, Youmu having her sword with her again. They went towards the hotel again. It was quite busy on the street. But that was to be expected from a large city. Then, out of nowhere, the dark portal appeared and started pulling in Youmu, Reimu and Flandre. Flandre quickly grabbed hold of Youmu and Reimu, going in against the force of the portal with all her strength.

So this is how you two got here I take it.
Yes, it all started with this!

People were running away in fear, some just taking distance and started filming. Flandre started to overpower the force of the portal. Then it closed and appeared on the other side. Flandre couldn't react fast enough and got sucked into the portal together with Reimu and Youmu. The portal disappeared, people starting to go to the location, Wondering what happened. From a nearby rooftop, a white medabot was looking.

This is something I will have to look into.

Within a flash, the medabot was gone.
Within the darkness of the portal, Flandre could no longer feel that she was holding Reimu and Youmu. She turned on the red leds from her eye's and the lights from the coloured parts of her wings, but nothing became illuminated. Everything stayed dark. It was as if all her senses except for hearing were disabled. She kept hearing weird sounds, as if someone was walking around on a lighthouse. Flandre could only wonder, what was going on. Were the others still there. Where were they.
Reimu kept looking around, not being able to find any of the other two. She started to panic and was about to cry. Then she fell onto tiles. She was no longer in the portal, she was outside, next to a shrine. Reimu couldn't stop herself from crying. Someone approached her and picked her up.

No need to cry. I'm here to help you... Younger me.

Youmu was annoyed. Just out of hospital and already she gets stuck in the portal again. Hearing the strange sound made her think. Where would she be send this time. She was worried about the two little ones, but was too distracted with the thoughts that kept going trough her head. Then she got flung out of the portal, crashing against a gravestone with her back. She wanted to get up, but her body didn't allow it. Then when she looked in front of her, she saw that a katana was pointed at her.

Intruder. Who are you.

Flandre crashed onto a floor. Everything was dark. Seemingly it was the inside of a rather large building. It looked rather old. Flandre stood up and looked around.

Reimu! Youmu! They aren't here. ... Where are they... And where am I?

As she looked around her, she suddenly saw two scarlet glowing eyes above her at some distance. Flandre looked at the two eyes, herself not giving off any light.

I'm not in the mood for visitor! Leave now!

A rather big spear appeared with some red aura around it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   

Back to top Go down

The Anime Portal (TAP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2