Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Anime Portal (TAP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

The Anime Portal (TAP) Empty
PostSubject: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:38 pm

The Role-Playing will happen here.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:19 pm

Someday on an early morning an alarm clock goes off.
Melchia picked it up, threw it out of the window, sat up straight and scratched the back of his head.
"bleh, damn alarm clock, must be broke, i swear i turned it off a few days a ago but it keeps waking me... ow well"
Melchia got out of bed, brushed his teeth, straightened his hair a bit, and sat down on the couch in the living room.
"aarrgghh, i'm bored, guess i'll go out for a walk, perhaps i'll see something interesting."

Melchia went out the door, wandering the streets to find something interesting.
Suddenly he noticed something in the corner of his eyes.
When he looked, he suddenly got a shoe in his face.
he picked it up and looked where it came from.
What Melchia saw was nothing in his expectations, a portal, flying, (more hovering, but you get the point)in mid-air, he looked at it and threw the shoe back.
then, not too long later a man with naturally wavy (silver) hair poked his head through the portal.
"OI!, who threw this at me?"
"ï suppose 't would be me, you threw it first however"
Melchia replied, slightly annoyed, but also disappointed, that the man through the portal was just an ordinary person
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Youmu was walking on a roof. She had lured her target on there. The target looked around him, not knowing what was going on. Then he saw Youmu Konpaku walking towards him. The man tried asking Youmu for help, but Youmu had different plans. When she was close, she drew her katana and stabbed it trough the man's heart. She pulled out the katana again and turned around, already walking away from the body. The blade of the katana was covered in blood. Youmu stopped walking when she saw a dark portal in front of her.

Eto... What is that?

She took a few steps back, holding her katana in two hands. Suddenly, the portal started to pulled Youmu in at an insane power. Youmu was unable to resist the strength of the portal and went trough it. After she was completely in, the portal closed.

"Now where to take you?" an weird, male voice echoed trough the dark surrounding.
"Whe-Where am I?" Youmu her voice echoed trough the dark emptiness.

In and grassy field, close to the body of a important person that had been killed, the portal opened and dropped Youmu on the ground. It closed as soon as Youmu was out. Youmu took a nasty landing on the field, having dropped here katana.

"What the hell just happened?" Youmu said as she reached for her katana and lifted her head.
"How did I end up in a place like this?"

Youmu slowly got up, having her katana in hand again. She looked around her, seeing that the grassy field is surrounded by forests. She then noticed the body near her.

"There is the assassin."

Before Youmu even knew it, she was suddenly surrounded by a lot of ninjas. Youmu had just become the main suspect of having killed the man near her, while she doesn't even know where she is.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The Anime Portal (TAP) 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Chaos

Sitting on my bed, still awake from several weeks ago, nothing special had happened, I just hadn't been sleeping. I continue to stare blankly forwards at the bland white wall, with the simple wooden chest of drawers with the alarm clock on it. Obviously the alarm clock had to be replaced several times due to my constant target practice. My eyes move down to the clock itself. Huh, seven o'clock, time for training... again. I walk down the same street, the same dull, grey buildings either side, the same idiots doing the same routine. The same way that I would be greeted the moment I walk through the door, them simply trying to hit me. I sigh. At least it provides moderate entertainment due to the fact that it gets me active... I suppose.

I walk through the door to the training arena, instantly spinning kicking, instantly knocking back the two people that I knew would jump at me. I thrust my right elbow backwards, connecting with someone's nose. Where's everyone else?
They just didn't want to fight you. At the centre of my room stood my tutor, the one person I respected in this world of bland failures, the one man who knows strategy, the one person who even came close to matching me, the person who taught me everything I know about everything.

We both bow, standing opposite sides of the arena. Hello, Master Shigo.
Hello, Chaos, with weapons, or without.
I would say without, I haven't had a proper unarmed fight in quite a while.
Very well, let us begin. He charges at me, I instantly backflip, aiming for a kick to the back of the head, he spins and grabs my leg, throwing me across the room. I backflip midair, landing on my feet, sliding backwards. I begin building up momentum, he does the same thing and we meet in the middle, throwing attacks, and blocking each others, in essentially a mirror battle. It was obvious to any that watched that it was a fight between Master and Student. As he throws yet another right handed punch, I block it and wrap my arm around his, making sure his arm is tensed outwards. I put pressure on his shoulder before sliding my right leg between his, and hooking it round, tripping him up. He lands hard on his back. I offer my hand to him, helping him up. We bow to each other, and the lesson begins.

The hours pass faster than normal, and before I know it, it was time for me to go home. I get given my pay for being an assistant, and leave. It's a good thing I actually get money for doing something that I get moderate joy out of, well, that and rewards for tournaments. I continue back through the streets, mapping out the exact things that are going to happen before they do. The same grey buildings, the same dull people with the same dull routines, when will the monotony end?

I enter my house, not even paying attention to what house I'm going into, it would never change, it's the 65th dull grey one on the left hand side of the street moving north, north west from the training area. It would never change. I silently walk to my room and sit at the centre of my bed cross-legged. Where I would usually be due to the fact that there was nothing else to do. A small sound to break the silence, a blue glow from the corer of my eye, a portal appearing. I stand up and instantly step into it. this should cure my boredom, if only for a few hours. These were my last thoughts before being enveloped in the blue glow.

So then, one who is bored of life, where shall you be sent?
Back to top Go down
H

H

The Anime Portal (TAP) 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:58 am

Chi. Chi the samurai. Chi the guard. Chi the protector.

Chi. The fourteen-year-old with unrivalled intelligence.

Chi. Oh how Chi dreamed of being able to go to a fantasy world, to be able to meet a fantasy person.

Chi. Chi was bored.

Nothing was happening in the south of the village. How typical.

But wait. That sound just then. That sound wasn't like anything Chi had ever heard before.

Chi. Chi was interested.

Chi stood up from her position sat on the roof of one of the tallest buildings in the small village, before heading towards the source of the noise.

What she found there was a swirling mass of purple. She thought of running to tell her sensei, but before she could react, the mass rushed at her and engulfed her in its form, before disappearing.

---

'At this rate, Furad will never turn me back...' Mats sighed.

Suddenly, a portal opened high above the group, dropping a blonde samurai before disappearing. Mats reacted first, jumping high into the air and catching Chi before she fell too far. He landed smoothly, before placing Chi on her feet gently.

'Another girl for your collection?' Rezina asked, slightly sarcastic, 'She looks to be your type.'

'Where am I?' Chi asked, 'And who are you people?'

'Oh, how rude of me~' Mats chimed sweetly, 'My name's Mats, and these lovely girls are Elesia, Farfa, Lisha, Phime, Rezina, Tokiko and Verna.'

'Well, I'm Chi,' Chi replied, 'Chi Matsuri.'

'I see~' Mats chimed, stroking his chin, 'Tell me, Chi, where are you from?'

'Choregazo, Japan,' Chi replied, 'But you didn't answer my first question: Where are we?'

'Inside a giant god,' Farfa replied flatly, causing Chi to raise an eyebrow.

Mats smiled and placed a gentle hand on Chi's shoulder.

'How about we go somehwere to discuss this more?' he asked, his voice smooth and sweet. His eyes glinted with a slight mischievousness, but Chi didn't notice this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Youmu looked around her, not knowing what was going on. She saw ninja stand around her, wearing masks and a headband with a leaf sign on it. They were all armed and ready to attack. Youmu holstered her katana, the ninjas watching every move she made. After she had holstered her katana, she took the holster off of her back and placed it on the ground in front of her.

Don't worry. I'm unarmed now. What this is here is a misunderstanding. I was just sucked into some strange, dark portal and appeared here. You can check the blood on the blade and the blood of that man there. You will find that they are different.

The ninjas looked at each other, not really understanding what Youmu was talking about. Then, in front of Youmu, the portal opened. Youmu took a few steps back. She then saw a little girl being dropped out of it. The ninjas didn't know what happened and thought it was bad. One of them grabbed a kunai knife and ran towards the little girl. The portal closed and Youmu saw what was happening. She jumped in front of the little girl who was already crying in fear. Youmu took a direct hit, being stabbed in the chest with the kunai. the girl started to cry louder when she saw blood from Youmu drip on the ground.
Youmu was shaking as she looked at how the kunai had penetrated her. She quickly grabbed the throat of the one who stabbed her with her left arm. She pulled the kunai out of her chest and stabbed the ninja in the neck. Youmu then quickly let go and kicked the body away.

To just attack a defenceless child. How low can you be. You people disgust me.

With that, Youmu quickly grabbed the holster with her katana and the girl and ran off. The ninjas gave chase, starting to massively attack. Attacks Youmu had never seen before. Purely because of Youmu her good reflexes, she was able to dodge and otherwise counter each attack. The ninjas stopped following her as to many went down. Youmu kept running while holding the girl in her right arm and her weapon in her left.

Where are we going?
I don't know. Just as far away from them as we can.

After some time of running, Youmu found an abandoned house. She went in and place the girl back on her feet. Youmu looked trough the house for something to be able to cover her wound. She found some bandages. She undressed the upper side of her body and covered her chest with the bandage. The girl came in further to look at what Youmu was doing.

Will you be okay, lady?
I'll be good. It's just hurting a lot. It went in pretty deep. So what is your name?
My name is Reimu Hakurei. I am 7 years old and come from Japan.
Okay, Reimu. I'm Youmu Konpaku. 19 years of age and come from America.
That is far away! How did you get here?
Same way as you. That weird black thing just sucked me in just after I finished my job. Which is also why I have a katana with me. My job is the silently take down those who have been bad. I'm a guardian of peace that mostly stays hidden.
I don't like fighting. I always pray for it to stop. ... ... I was pulled in the dark thing when I was at the shrine. It said something be I couldn't understand what.
I see. I bet your parents are worried about you. I'll take care of you until we find a way to get you back home. I will try to stop as much fighting as I can.

Youmu gets her katana out of the holster and starts cleaning it. Reimu held her plush rabbit tight. It was a bit strange to her that someone who violently killed someone earlier could be such a nice person. Youmu was just thinking of a way to go back to where they belong. She didn't have a clue where she was. She didn't know that they were actually in an anime. The anime Called Naruto.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:38 pm

in the meantime Melchia en the guy with the naturaly wavy hair kept arguing over the thrown shoe.... until another person went through partially, a nerdy looking guy he had short, flat, black hair.
He was also quite short in comparison.

ehh... COULD YOU STOP ARGUING!, you threw the shoe first, gintoki
"so?, he didn't have to throw it back" he said calmly while picking his nose, wiping his booger on the other guy.
"I don't want to complain but you hit my face, that's why i threw back, but anyways I am Melchia"
"I am shinpachi"
"and I am Sakata Gintoki"

Melchia looked at the portal and saw it shrinking.
"let me through" he pushed shinpachi and gintoki back and walke through the portal.
After going through the portal there was another person standing there, a short girl with red hair, sucking on a piece of pickled seaweed.
"Hi" she said cheerfully
"Hi"Melchia replied to the girl, "I am Melchia, and you are?"
"HI!, i am kagura" She slapped Melchia on the shoulder, right after thet, he was lying flat on the ground
"ah!, you've got some power in those arms there, kagura."
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:51 pm

What, and why?
I am bored, you are bored, we may be able to sate each other's boredom, 'if only for a few hours' Before I have time to mention the fact that my first question remained unanswered, the light disappears, leaving nothing but darkness.

My eyes slide open, I see the face of a girl directly in front... no... above me. A pretty faced, purple haired girl. The hair rests at around about the same length as the top of her shoulders. She wore a light pink apron over what looked like a school uniform. With eyes, the same colour as her hair, she stared at me with a curious and worried expression.
W- What are you doing on Sempai's table?
Huh? I say, slightly disorientated, I let my head fall to the right, limply, I notice the light brown wood that was resting beneath my form. Oh, sorry. I stand up and click my back and shoulders. I check to make sure each weapon is perfectly in place before turning back to the woman, who seemed to be quite a bit shorter than me.
How did you get into Sempai's house?
I... don't know, one moment I was elsewhere, the next I was there... I suppose I should probably leave, huh?
N-no, sit down, I insist. I'll make extra for you. I sniff the air twice.
Mmm, Japanese cuisine, Miso soup and Sushi. Not sure why, but Japanese cuisine is my favourite, it is usually most interesting and requires great skill.
Are you... ok with that. I can make something else if you want.
No, this will be perfect, thank you. Are you sure it is ok?
Sempai usually doesn't mind visitors. I kneel down and sit in the heels of my feet, waiting for the meal.

Why do you have so many weapons?
I have trained and mastered each, I have always taken an interest. What is your name anyway?
Ah! My apologies, that should have been one of the first things I said, it's Sakura, Sakura Matou.
I'm Chaos Darkblaze, pleased to make your acquaintance. Her face instantly turns a deep crimson as she turns away to begin serving the food.

Hey, Sakura, smells good. A man with deep brown eyes steps through the doorway, short orange hair, wearing a blue and white t-shirt and navy blue trousers. He stares at me blankly for a second. Hey, Sakura, who's this.
Oh, sorry Sempai, this is-
Chaos Darkblaze. I state simply, staring blankly at the wall opposite me.
Where did you come from?
Well, let's see, I kind of just appeared here. The man stares at my weapons, almost concerned. What's your name anyway?
Shirou Emiya. The man seems transfixed by the lance on my back. Why do you carry so many weapons?
I train quite a lot, otherwise I get bored. I get bored anyway, humanity is shit, maybe death would prove more fun, because this isn't as fun as I was promised.

A girl with short, light brown hair, a green dress, and a striped shirt jumps through the door in the most extravagant way ever. I resist the urge to sigh in what would almost be disgust.
Hi-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall. She yelled in what seemed to be glee. She sniffs the air twice. Ooh, goody, smells delicious! She yelled, before stopping dead upon noticing the heavily armed person sitting down at the table. Errm... Shirou, who's this.
I'm Chaos Darkblaze, and it'd be nice if people would address me if they feel the need to find out my name. And before you ask, I don't know how I got here, I just did. And thus the repetitivity begins
Errm... you're in my seat. She says with a sense of fear in her voice.
Oh, am I, sorry. I stand up and move to another unoccupied space. Even though it wouldn't have killed you to just not sit there for a day. I wait in perfect silence, staring at the new wall that was in front of me, much the same, just a slightly different pattern, the kind of differences only a bored person and a pedant would notice.

Sakura places the food on the table. Eat up. She states happily. Too bad I'm never really hungry. But it's in bad taste to refuse food that is offered to you... I pick up a single rice package and begin to nibble on it.
Better save some of this for me, ya hear. The woman says, spewing pieces of rice from her mouth nearly every word.
I don't think you have much of a worry with that.
Is it not good? She says, the rising depression, the shame showing in her voice.
Of course it's good, don't listen to this idiot.
Strange, 'this idiot' never even got a chance to reply. If 'this idiot' could've said something, he would've said that he doesn't actually eat much anyway. I would go as far as to say that this is almost on par with my cooking, which is strange, everyone else I met messed up some parts of it, there's nearly no part of this that isn't perfect, just things that a true master could notice, just things that don't really matter at all. I continue to nibble slowly on my rice package. All the while the one called Shirou continues to stare at my weaponry.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:02 am

The time Chi and Mats spent together discussing the situation had been... interesting, to say the least. He certainly had a way of entertaining people as he talked, that was for sure. And it was no wonder he had so many girls with him with a sexual appetite like that.

As they reappeared on the field, Rezina raised an eyebrow.

'Special treatment on your first day?' she asked, looking Chi up and down, 'Lucky sod.'

'Now now, Rezina,' Mats chimed, 'Young Chi's actually quite interesting... she's a completely normal human, trained to be a samurai. She's fourteen years old to boot.'

Suddenly, Mats and Chi were engulfed in the same purple mass that had taken Chi before, disappearing.

'...Well shit,' Rezina sighed.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:07 am

After eating more than I normally would eat in a week (namely more than bugger all) I stand up. Thank you for the meal. I say, bowing.
So, Chaos, do you go to school around here? I chuckle slightly.
School? I gave up on that years ago, the moment I started correcting the teachers with extreme precision.
So what do you do all day
Usually sit on my bed and stare at the wall, then train, then stare at a wall for a while longer. Nothing interests me anymore.
Sempai, it's not nice to pry into other peoples personal lives.
If you don't mind, I'll be taking my leave, nothing interesting going on, plus I am an univited guest. Sorry about this.
I-It's no problem, don't worry about it. Shirou leaves the room silently, obviously with something important in mind. I walk out of the house, and notice that all of them are Japanese styled. Oh cool, Japan again, it's different this time round though.

I walk in a random direction that leads me to town. This will stop me from being bored for a while, I suppose, well, as long as it will take me to map the whole place out in my head... I hear sirens nearing me, before stopping dead. The sound of a door opening and closing is heard. I spin around an block what would've been a blow to the back of my head. Hello, now, would you tell me on what grounds you were on to attempt to knock me unconscious.
You are under arrest for the murders of five people. I stare blankly at the man for a few seconds before breaking out in laughter.
Really? Me? The one who hasn't been here that long? Ok, I suppose I'll play along. Could I perhaps see the bodies?
What?
I'm not going down without a fight. And it seems that the law here is so inept to think that a man who hasn't even been here a day did a murder.
You have several possible murder weapons on you. I break out in hysterics again. After a few minutes, I gain enough composure to allow me to speak.
Yes, I'm so stupid that I would carry the weapon I used to murder five people. No. That would be the work of a stupid murderer. Just show me the bodies please
You could just of easily have disposed of the one you used for the murder. I clap slowly.
At last, something intelligent. But no, I wouldn't murder somebody unless they were entirely deserving. There's something to be said for the basic goodness that every human should have.
How can I know that you have that?
Would you still be standing if I didn't? No, if I didn't, then you would most likely be in two halves on the floor, and I would be long gone. The man reluctantly beckons me to follow him.

After a few minutes, we come to a house. Upon entry I see red, I smell blood, five bodies lie around the room. I walk over to the nearest one and examine it closely. Right then, basic info time, he died from his heart being impaled. That much is obvious. Secondly, due to the size and shape of the incision, the weapon was obviously a lance.
You have a lance, so-
The lance wound is an incorrect size and shape to be matched to mine. Only by a minor amount though, and by minor, I mean very, very minor. Whoever this guy was, he knows how to use a lance. But not as well as me, there are some blatant mistakes. He even left a narrow margin for survival, on each of them. In fact... I move my head closer towards the wound. There it is, a second incision. The way he attacked must've been quite strange. From a distance it looks like a single cut, but on even closer inspection, it's three, one major one, and two very small ones above and below the major heart injury.
How can you even tell most of this?
I get very bored, and the rest is basic maths.
So... does this mean you should go free?
Yeah, I am perfectly innocent, but don't worry, I'll alert you if I find someone with that style lance, or the lance itself. Don't feel bad, you aren't first person I have made look like an idiot. But whoever this was, he was obviously quite skilled, just a bit less skilled than me. I exit the house, sliding past the befuddled policeman, who just stared blankly in front of him. I caught brief sight of a girl as I left the house, she glanced at me briefly as she walked past, medium length black hair, light green/ blue eyes, red top, black shirt, and talking to herself about something. Can't really say she's strange, I talked to myself because it was intelligent conversation, maybe she's the same. I walk in the exact opposite direction to the girl, strictly for the fact that she's walking in the direction I've just come from.

Night eventually began to fall. So it seems exploration is quite fun. I wonder where I could stay... it would have to be somewhere away from people, I can't go back to that house again, since I seemed pretty unwelcome to everyone bar that girl... I quickly make my way back to town, looking for somewhere that I would be unnoticed. I look up at a roof, seeing the girl from before standing there. Hopefully she won't be there too long, I would much prefer it if I could be there alone. I enter the building and begin climbing the steps. As I exit onto the roof, I see her jump off and... Heheh, well done wind, you once again reward me with an interesting view. She doesn't seem to notice me watching her essentially fly away. Hm, I wonder how she does that... nah, really doesn't matter to me. I found the other view more interesting anyway... I sit down on the edge of the roof, hanging my feet off the end, I stare at the lights from the night time city. Huh, this view is rather impressive actually, this is where I should spend all of my nights. I can see everything, survey all... I stare out at the city that is bathed in moonlight, actually interested in something for the first time in ages.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:15 am

The portal opened high above this moonlit area, dropping its two blonde hostages before disappearing again. Mats grabbed ahold of Chi before landing neatly on a nearby roof and placing her on her feet. He then noticed that there was another person on the roof. A person with long-ish black hair and mismatched eyes.

'Hello,' Mats chimed to Chaos, 'Any idea where we are? I've never seen this place before.'

'Japan, looks like,' Chi replied, If you appear on the roof, and interact with the heavily armed person hanging his legs over the edge, he may talk back... or may kill us.

'Oh, so we're back at your home?' Mats asked.

Chi shook her head, 'This isn't Choregazo.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:42 am

i would love to tell you, if I hadn't only got here today. I'm just gonna guess it's Japan, except in a different universe, it's the most basic conclusion at the moment. I turn my head to see over my shoulder. I see a girl with long blonde hair, brown eyes, and fully clad in Samurai armour. I also see another, a long haired gir-... boy...? Someone who is apparently male, despite having a distinctly feminine appearance, with blond hair that is longer than that of the actual girl, and in a ponytail. This is the best view I've seen since... well technically, that was about half an hour ago. Either way, the best one before that was several years ago. Anyway, sorry, I forgot my manners, I am Chaos Darkblaze, and you two obvious sex-birds are?
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:36 pm

Youmu looked around the house while Reimu had fallen asleep on a chair. Youmu noticed the lack of technology in where they were. She found some food and brought it to the main room.

She's asleep. I hope she won't have any nightmares. She got to see some pretty nasty things today. Not to forget just being pulled away from her parents. I may be an assassin for my work, but I can't leave a child that needs help. I'll just have to act as her mother then. Never done that before.

Youmu looked at Reimu, thinking about her own past. She got a blanket and placed it over Reimu, leaving just her head visible. Youmu sat down on the couch and sighed. She didn't know what what there was to do for her. In time, she fell asleep too.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:58 am

'I'm Mats, and this is Chi,' Mats chimed in reply, 'and thanks for the compliment~ May we sit here?'

Without waiting for a reply, Mats sat down next to Chaos, holding Chi in his lap.

'Nice place, certainly,' he said, absently running a hand through Chi's hair, 'It's amazing how similar the Gods' Realm is to the human one... Very pretty, even though the houses aren't as grand.'

Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:03 am

So, you are Mats... or Matis, or Martis, the God of love... well, saying THE God is technically incorrect. You are one of the Gods of love. And you, Chi, you look like you are a Samurai, just a little less skilled with a sword than me. I must remember to thank Shirou next time I see him, that single interesting event has led me to more, maybe this place won't be so bad after all.

Morning broke, and the two were still asleep, I had adjusted their position so they weren't visible to the wandering public, nor were they able to collapse off of the building. Another night without sleep, I never needed sleep. Today should be a school day, right, I'll get my chance to thank Shirou if I go to the school. I stand tall, relaxing all muscles in my body. I look over the many rooftops to see a school in the far distance. Heh, I haven't done freerunning in a while. I sprint off of the building, to one that is slightly shorter than my current one. I continue doing so, running silently, closing in on the school.I jump to ground level, right next to Shirou. I never got a chance to thank you yesterday. The man is obviously taken back.
You!? Why aren't you-
You made a mistake, plain and simple.
Oh... I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you.
No, it's only natural for you to have done what you did. Besides, it was interesting. If I thank you, I see no reason for you to apologise.
I continue on to the school while Shirou stares confused at what I had just said.

I stand on the entrance gate to the school, watching many things from afar, the archery club, the many people entering the school, as if it were the same routine every day, not even bothering to look at me. Then I see an angry little blue haired man, intimidating a purple haired girl, Sakura, the man is obviously her brother. I begin walking towards the pair the one closing her eyes from fear, the other raising his hand. The hand falls towards her and... Hello, I'm Chaos, I don't believe we've met. I catch it perfectly in a handshake.
Wha-! I-I'm Shinji.
You know, you shouldn't go around intimidating your sister like that, it's not very nice, older brothers are supposed to protect their younger sisters, not attack them. Sakura opens her eyes, crying with fear. She instantly breaks into a smile, and blushes when she sees me.
Now, realise that hitting your sister doesn't even come close to showing you have power. Run along, now. The man called Shinji glares at me, before turning his back, mumbling curses and insults. I'd better keep an eye on him, he looks like the type to hold grudges, and take them out on others...
Sorry for the trouble I've caused you, Chaos-sempai. She bows apologetically.
You need not apologise for the actions of another. I should've probably stopped him earlier...
No, no, don't worry about it really.
Do you have anything you want me to do?
Well... perhaps... if it wouldn't trouble you too much... could you... come and watch the archery training... please?
That sounds quite interesting actually, yeah, sure. I haven't used a bow in ages...

I follow Sakura to the archery training ground, I sit at a bench, and watch some of the new ones fumble, it was only natural. I watch some of the 'veterans' perform quite well. I then hear cackling male laughter, followed by giggling schoolgirl laughter, followed by the quiet cries of a young boy. I sigh, and passively walk over to Shinji. Don't put inexperienced people on the spot and then laugh when they fail, just because you have a grudge against me for beating you in a battle of the minds. Shinji glares at me again.
Right then! That's it! I challenge you! The one who the crowd deems most skillful wins. I laugh as a crowd gathers.
Oh, really, challenge accepted. Shinji looks confused for a moment before taking up the bow. The concentration of the man is... well, its stupid, concentrating so hard for a basic shot. He fires three arrows, each hitting the bullseye. Cheers are heard all around me.
Go on then, beat that. I take the bow off of him, load three arrows in at once. I aim at one of the beams on the ceiling, and fire. The arrows rebound. What kind of a dumbass shot w- He cuts his sentence short as the unmistakable sound of wood splitting is heard. He glances towards the target, noticing that my three arrows had cut his perfectly in half, all in the bullseye. Shinji's eye twitches with rage as everybody cheers much louder than for him.
I think we have our winner. I say smirking at him.
Yeah... well... you can't be here! It's against the law, you aren't a teacher, or a student. Damn, I didn't know that one... shit. Sakura gasps at her brother's cheap shot, everyone falls silent. And then a voice from the entrance.

Yes, he is. This is his first day. He just walked on ahead of me because I had something I needed to do. He is a relative of my Father.
E-Emiya!? Stay out of this!
Why should he? He is telling the truth, and you would attempt to stop the truth when it would save trouble. Or are you just thinking of yourself, again?
C-curse you... curse you all! I'll get you for this, mark my words. He glares at everybody, and walks out. Shirou walks over to me and Sakura.
So, from now on, I am a student here?
I guess so, sorry, I couldn't think of anything else.
Don't be sorry, you saved me some time, and gave me new teachers to correct. Besides, this school looks more interesting than any of my others. So, where do we start?
Home room, you follow me to mine, I'll show you around at lunch.
Sounds like a plan. And so, my first days as a 'student' began.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:12 am

As the light hit his eyelids, Mats stirred. His emerald eyes opened slowly and scanned the blue sky, watching the clouds for a bit. He snuggled Chi closer to him, her head resting on his chest. He ran a soft hand through her light blonde hair and smiled as she slept softly.

Noticing that Chi was warmer than she should be, Mats set to work gently removing her thick plated armour. He started by removing her four swords and placing them gently to the side, before removing the thick silver plate from her chest. He then undid the rope strap that held her skirt armour in place and let it fall to the floor gently, making sure the armour didn't clang too much. He ran the material of her underskirt through his hands and noted to himself that it was far too thick. Noting silently to himself that he'd be struck down later for stripping a sleeping girl, he slowly and gently removed her skirt, before unbuttoning her thick top and letting it slip off of her form. He noticed something that wasn't there before, on her right buttcheek, there was a red symbol that looked like a phoenix, it was in three pieces, head, wings, tail.

Chi's eyes slid open, the moment they did, she felt a chilling breeze. She looked down to see that she wasn't wearing any clothes. She turned around and instinctively slapped Mats, who hadn't even realised she was awake. She began to angrily put her clothes back on. Mats was still slightly dazed from the slap that sounded like it could resonate through the whole city.

'I stripped you because you were hot,' Mats complained, not realising the other meaning of what he had said.

'Yeah, I bet you did,' Chi snapped back, as it dawned on Mats what he had just said.

'No no no, I meant feverish hot, not as in sexy hot.'

'Whatever you say.'

'Did you know you have a three piece phoenix symbol on your ass?'

'What?' Chi asked, looking over her shoulder, 'Oh yeah, so I have.' The annoyance was still present in her voice.

She finished dressing herself as Mats considered a way for him to reconcile himself for what he did.

'How about a date?' Mats asked out of nowhere as they walked down the street, taking Chi by shock, although it didn't show on her face.

'Hm? Oh yeah, sure, whatever.'

They crossed the bridge to the next town. They ran around several shops, and by "they ran" I mean "Mats dragged the annoyed Chi". Her annoyance never faded, her expression never changed.

'I'm hungry,' she droned angrily.

'Just one more shop,' Mats chimed, hoping that the last shop would be the one to make Chi stop hating him.

They walked through the door, and immediately Chi's eyes lit up and her expression turned into one of glee, shock, and awe at the largest stuffed toy shop she had seen. She happily through the shop, looking through all of the toys, while Mats received several piercing stares from all of the other girls in the shop - even with his feminine appearance, they could tell that he was male, and this was a shop that was classed as "women only", despite how it not being technically true, men very rarely came into this shop. Mats sighed.

'Trust her to like the shop with all of the girls in it,' he whispered to himself before following Chi who seemed to be twirling through the aisles. She popped up in front of his face from nowhere, wielding a small white rabbit.

'Iwantthisonepleeeeeeeeeease!' she chimed hyperly, jumping up and down, seeming to forget everything that had happened before.

'Y-' Mats began, before being cut off by a heavily armoured projectile hug.

Chi once again began spinning to the checkout as Mats followed her, getting the money ready.

A restaurant by the river, it looked to be the most expensive one, and least busy, so Mats decided they should go there, Chi skipping behind him, obviously not annoyed any more. After the romantic lunch, they decided to go bowling, Mats losing most of the time due to lack of knowledge with how to play. After he eventually won a game, the sun was setting. They stood at the centre of the bridge, watching the sun go down, kissing passionately. As the sun fully set, letting the moonlight shine through the clouds, they began to walk back, following the same path as before. They approached the intersection, pondering whether to go back to the roof or not, wondering whether Chaos would still be there.

Last edited by H on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:05 pm

After some hours, Reimu woke up and poked Youmu her arm. Youmu woke up and looked at Reimu.

Youmu, I am hungry.
Well, we both haven't eaten for some while I guess. I'll go make something.

Youmu got whatever she could find and started preparing something. When she was done, she placed the plates on a table together with knifes and forks. Reimu took a seat after Youmu took a place.

Itadakimasu.
What does that mean?
You don't know? Literally translated it means 'I humbly receive'.
I am American. I don't know the Japanese language. You do seem to know the English language very well.
My parents made me learn it when I was very young. They said it would be very useful. That has been proven now. ... ... You didn't do the phrase yet.
I'm sorry. ... Itadakimasu.

They start eating. Youmu was quite surprised with how smart Reimu was at that age. Reimu wasn't very known with eating using a fork and a knife. Youmu helped her. Just after they were done eating, the portal opened in the room. Youmu instantly grabbed her katana and held Reimu close to her. The portal sucked them both in and closed. It opened somewhere else and Youmu and Reimu both fell onto a pavement. The portal closed and they got up. They looked around, seeing that they were in a time with technology again. Then Youmu something saw something she had never seen before.

A-are those... Fighting robots?
I saw this on TV once! A show called Medabots! They have become real!
So you know where we are now. A show called Medabots? Is this some stupid joke? Though I don't know how much of a jump Technology has taken.
Those robots are called Medabots. Lets see who will win.

Reimu ran into the park with Youmu following her. They looked at how two medabots fought each-other with hand-to-hand combat. They were going quite even with dodging attacks and attacking. Then one of them took a direct hit on the head and fell down, a medal coming out of the back.

You dislike fighting, but this you do like?
Medabots can be repaired and don't actually feel pain. Well, they can, but it is just a reaction to something that isn't actually there.
I... See...

Youmu looks around and finds a devil type medal on the ground. She picked it up and looked at it, wondering what it actually was.

Reimu. What is this hexagon thing?
That is a medal. The brain and soul of a medabot.
I... Am holding... A brain...?
We should get a medabot! It only needs a body now.

Youmu placed the medal in her pocket and got the holster of her katana on her back again. She then took Reimu with her and looked for a place where they sell medabots. After some time, They found a convenience store that also sells medabots. Reimu instantly went looking at all the models that were there. Youmu looked at some of the pricetags.

I-I-I-I.... I don't have any Yen. Only U.S. Dollars.
Clerk: There is a machine outside that can help you with that.

Youmu walks outside and sees a machine where she can get money from. She got a good amount of Yen out of it and went back inside.

Youmu! I want that one!

Reimu points at some colourful vampire type model. Youmu shows the clerk the devil medal.

Would that work well with this thing?
Clerk: Yeah, should be a perfect match.
Gonna buy the medabot Reimu wants so much.

Youmu gives the required amount of money and the clerk gets the box with the model. They go to the back together with Reimu to start assembling it.

Now I have no idea on all of this.
Clerk: Well, This is the Tin-pet. It is basically the skeleton of a medabot. These are the 'medaparts'. They are like the medabot its muscles. And finally that medal. It is and brain and soul of the medabot. Probably the most important part of the medabot.
I see.

Youmu starts assembling the medabot. The clerk looks over the process and Reimu just stares with curiosity.

Clerk: Oh, and this here is a medawatch, You will need it to give commands to the medabot.

The clerk gives the medawatch to Reimu and she puts it around her left wrist. Youmu finishes building and inserts the medal in the back. The medal bay closes and the body activates, the eye's giving a quick red glow. The medabot gets up and looks around. Then looks at herself.

What the hell did I end up in!? Q_Q

Last edited by powerrave on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:25 pm

Suddenly there was something heavy on top of me... when looking i noticed it was a huge dog...
"AHH what is that, get it off me!"
"don't yell at Sadaharu"
"what? that's yours? sa.. da... haru?"
I sighed deeply as it seemed that i arrived at a troublesome place
the guy with glasses, shinpachi, was trying to get the huge dog off of me, while the ssilver, wavy haired guy wa yelling at it to get off me.
suddenly the dog started chewing on shinpachi's head.
After a lot of indescribable trouble it finally got off of me, just when i got up there sounded an explosion not too far from here.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:27 am

powerrave wrote:
Youmu finishes building and inserts the medal in the back. The medal bay closes and the body activates, the eye's giving a quick red glow. The medabot gets up and looks around. Then looks at herself.

What the hell did I end up in!? Q_Q

Youmu looked rather surprised and sighed.

I don't see what the problem is.
IT IS HORRIBLE! This cute dress shaped stuff. Bright red. Overly colourful wings. Cute face. MY LIFE IS RUINED!
Clerk: Well this is a new one for me.
Look, medabot thing. She just picked the body. Not my doing.
My medafighter is some little cute girl? Q_Q YOU! Let me borrow that katana for a second.

Flandre takes the katana and attempts to commit seppuku, ramming the katana against her body. She then drops it and sadly sits in a corner. Youmu picks up her katana and holsters it again.

Maybe it is wise for me to know how to repair this thing. Whoever though robots could be suicidal.
Clerk: I have to admit that I never saw a medabot behave like this. It seems to dislike cute things.

Reimu walked over to Flandre and pets her on the head.

Don't worry. You look pretty.
I look horrible.
Pretty.
Horrible.
Pretty.
Pretty horrible.
Horribly pretty.
OKAY! I look pretty and hate it!

Flandre noticed that there really is no way of going in against Reimu and just go up. Then she noticed that she was even slightly taller then her medafighter. Her hopes of a proper life dropping even further. Youmu and the clerk of the store went back to the front and saw someone trying to steal some parts together with a beetle type medabot. When he saw he was spotted he ran away.

Clerk: Thief! STOP!

Flandre grabbed Reimu and ran outside together with Youmu. Flandre quickly got in front of the thief by simply flying over him. She put Reimu down who looked at the man and his medabot. Youmu Stood behind the man.

Thief: Get out of the way you retarded child!
You call my master retarded? I may hate my body, but I am loyal to my master. Time for a robattle, don't you think?

Flandre now had a rather angry expression on her. Her eyes were glowing scarlet red as she stared at the beetle type medabot of the thief. Reimu held her medawatch ready, knowing exactly how this works.

Medawatch: Granbeetle. Speciality: shooting.
Spoiler:
Flandre. Speciality: immense physical strength.
Spoiler:

Suddenly, a referee jumped out of a nearby tree.

Mr. Referee: I declare this an official submission robattle! The first medabot to stop the other from functioning wins. The loser will then submit one part to the winner. Medafighters ready!? ROOOOBATTLEEE!!!
Thief: Attack fast Granbeetle!
Dodge and run in for an attack from the side.

Granbeetle aimed his left arm at Flandre and fired lasers at a high rate. Flandre ran to the right of the medabot and closed in. She gave one hard punch with her left arm. Granbeetle defended with his right arm but was still send flying, crashing onto the ground and rolling on.

Medawatch: Right arm: 100% damaged, function ceased. Head: 19% damaged. Left arm: 7% damaged.
Thief: What the hell is that medabot? Granbeetle! Get up and shoot the bitch!
Flandre, go berserk!
Now those are commands that satisfy me. Guess this body isn't as bad as it looks.

Granbeetle tried to get up. Flandre rushed in and kicked Granbeetle to the side. She then picked up Granbeetle by the horn on the front and held him up high. Granbeetle aimed his left arm at Flandre's head, but she grabbed the shooting device and ripped it straight off of the arm.

Medawatch: Left arm: 100% damaged, function ceased. Legs: 45% damaged. Head: 77% damaged, charger off-line.

Flandre then threw the medabot into the air and flew after it to kick it back down. It took the full blow and crashed onto the street. The medal bay on the back opened and a kabuto type medal popped out.

Mr. Referee: Function ceased! And the winner is Flandre!
That was amazing... And you thief are going to bring back everything.

Reimu already picked a part from Granbeetle. She took the right arm. Youmu pointed her katana at the thief after the referee had simply disappeared. The thief had no choice and just gave up. Flandre picked up the medal and completely wrecked body of Granbeetle. They returned to the store and gave all the parts that were stolen. The police had already arrived at the store and the man was instantly arrested. His medabot got taken too.

Clerk: Thanks for helping me out there. I'll give you a repair kit for free as a thanks.
Nice. I must admit that those robots do look cool in combat.
Clerk: Why not buy one yourself?
Not enough money.
I'm good enough on my own here. Don't need more cute crap to look at.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:03 am

OOC: here are a few pictures of the gintama anime characters so you have an idea of how they look, if you haven't seen it.

Sakata Gintoki
Spoiler:

Shimura shinpachi
Spoiler:

Kagura
Spoiler:

Sadaharu
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Kotaro Katsura
Spoiler:

Elizabeth
Spoiler:

BIC;
a few seconds after the explosion a piece of debris hit shinpachi on th head knocking him out.
"ërr what was that?"

"i don't know, let's check it out, come , stop sleeping in the middle of the streets shinpachi!

We left towards the explosion, when another person came running towards us, and next to him there was a weird, white penguin-like blob running
"Run, gintoki, amanto are after me"
Gintoki seemed familiar with this person and started running with him as we turned around
"elizabeth!, zura!"
"It's not Zura, it's Katsura"
"so, Zura you got anything to do with the explosion?"
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:56 am

Youmu, Reimu and Flandre left the store. Flandre looked at Youmu and Reimu, wondering why they weren't going anywhere.

What are you two waiting for? A plane?
No no... No plane. Point is... We don't really know where we are.

Flandre slapped her hand palm into the face.

You just GOT to be kidding me. Do you two actually have a home?
I live in Japan.
That is where we are now, so that's good-
I come from America.
What? Then why... You know what? Just don't answer that. It will only make less sense.
Actually...
Now what?
... This is a different Japan. The one where I come from, there are no medabots.
CAN! I! PLEASE! KILL! MYSELF!

The clerk looked trough the windows of the door to see Flandre raging again. He didn't understand much of it. Flandre turned away from Reimu and Youmu and took a few steps forward, holding to fingers against her forehead. She then turned around again to face Youmu and Reimu who just stared at Flandre.

I have thought. Find a hotel and stay there. It is ALL I can think of now with you two. You are together like some family, you're from way different countries. I have no clue how you two got to travel like this in the first place!
Well, guide us. Where do we find a hotel here? I'll explain everything once we are on our way.

Flandre, as stressed as she was, started walking towards a hotel. Youmu and Reimu followed Flandre. As Youmu wanted to start talking, she felt her wound open up. She fell onto her hand and knees, coughing up some blood. Flandre turned around and held Youmu up, opening her jacket and lifting up her shirt. She saw the bandages around Youmu her chest. In the middle it was already soaked with blood. Reimu looked on, nearly crying. She was scared.

SOMEONE! CALL AN AMBULANCE! NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:20 am

OOC: Long ass post is long ass. Since everyone else is doing NPC appearances, I suppose I should too, despite how it'll just increase the long-assery of my post. Blah, blah, blah, spoilers and shit like that. Blah, blah, blah, post images of characters as they appear.

Sakura Matou
Spoiler:

Shirou Emiya
Spoiler:

Fujimara Sensei (AKA: Taiga, AKA: Fuji-Nee)
Spoiler:

Rin Tohsaka
Spoiler:

Shinji
Spoiler:

Archer (True name: Not saying)
Spoiler:

Lancer (True name: Setanta. Other name(s): Cu Chulainn, Ireland's Child of Light)
Spoiler:

Saber (True name: Not saying)
Spoiler:

Kirei Kotomine
Spoiler:

Illyasviel Von Einsbern (AKA: Illya)
Spoiler:

Berserker (True Name: Hercules)
Spoiler:

BIC: The bell rang, symbolising the end of the day. Whereas most people would just go straight home, Shirou stayed, helping people out. I owe him for bailing me out back there, so I stick around too, fixing things, and cleaning things, predominately. So, why are you helping me? He says, out of nowhere.
I owe you for what you did back there. I mean, of course both I, Sakura, and most of the people who were on my side had already thought of saying I was starting today, but nobody could put it into proper context. You had the ability to put it into context easily, so therefore I'm helping you. At least we're getting it done twice as fast. Especially since both of us are skilled fixers, me slightly moreso than you, but still.
I think 'slightly' is an understatement.
I think anything more than 'slightly' would be exaggerating, and I'M the arrogant one. There is silence, but then, the sound of metal clashing with metal breaks the silence of the night. Both Shirou and I begin running to the source, near the archery range. The difference is that he stays in plain sight, whereas I watch from afar. A man in a red coat wielding dual swords, pure white hair, black chest armour, and black trousers. Through the sparks, I see his brown eyes, and the look of determination on his face. The other man, the one who is attacking, dons full blue armour, and strangely enough, blue hair that spikes backwards, with a small ponytail at the back. He wields a blood red lance, and is attacking the man in red at an insanely fast speed, exactly the same speed I can. I examine the lance. That was the murderer, without a doubt, but could anyone really arrest that guy?

As I watch the fight, I realise that as the man in red is blocking, his swords are actually shattering and he is generating new ones, after every single blow. The man in blue obviously gets sick of this, and takes a step back. He thrusts the ground near the enemy's feet, which is easily dodged by the man jumping backwards. As the lance was thrust, the lance user shouted out a single word. GAE! The man smirked as the air became thick, it was almost like a mist was enveloping everyone. Hard to breath at all. The only thing to break the silence was the gasp of somebody outside of the battle, somebody that they didn't notice, Shirou. The man in blue glared at Shirou and charged towards him, Shirou began to instantaneously run away. He obviously saw me too, I saw him glance in my direction. no use in running, it will just mean that he can take me by surprise. I sit down and await my fate. I see something interesting, that same girl as before, she seemed to be in control of the man in red. He begins to run in the direction he had been told, whereas, she moves to follow Shirou. Our eyes meet for another split second, the second time she's seen me, I saw her expression drop as she notices me just sitting on the roof.
Run you fool! She yells simply, before continuing to run.

I hear a dull thud behind me as a man lands on the roof. How nice of you to show up, I thought you weren't coming. I stand up and face the man. So, how did the Gaelic hero such as Cu Chulainn end up in this time and place?
The man gasps as I query him. H-how could you know who I am.
Simple deduction. Most incantations are made by stating names, or complicated verses. Yours was obviously going to be a name. 'Gae', what else could it be other than 'Gae Bolg', and what else could 'Gae Bolg' be other than the weapon of Cu Chulainn? Of course, occasionally 'Gae Bolg' is spelt 'Gae Bulg', but that's irrelevant.
Good thing I'm killing you here then, you know my true identity, and therefore cannot be allowed to live.
But first, allow me to introduce myself. I am Chaos Darkblaze, nice to meet you, Setanta. It's always polite to introduce yourself to an enemy anyway.
So... you know my actual name too... you're just making it harder on yourself. But please, for the very short time you have left, call me Lancer.
Very well then, Lancer, nice to meet you.
How could you tell it was a sort of magic anyway?
It isn't like it wasn't obvious. The red dual sword wielding one was creating swords from nowhere, every hit you landed shattered both blades, and yet they just kept coming. It's like asking how you know when somebody has hit you, it's painfully obvious. Lancer just makes a single thrust, I pull the lance from my back, flip it once, and thrust at the same speed.

The two lances connect, and rebound. I spin my lance, flipping it several times, blocking each of his moves as they come, as well as hitting him in the brief openings between each block, essentially hitting him twice for each one shot he goes for. He is taken aback at the sheer speed at which I am able to move the lance. He smirks and jumps back, thrusting at the ground he states clearly once more. GAE! I stop dead, unable to move for the thickness of the air, I stay transfixed. I've lost... Congratulations, you beat me, even if you are cheating by doing this to me.
How is it cheating?
I have no mana, no magic, nothing but skill, so it is only natural I will lose when you do this. And you should know how hard it is for me to admit that as the most arrogant person in this world, or any other that may exist. But, I suppose it is destined for skill to lose against magic, that move is undodgeable, anyone that has a single brain cell can see that. Lancer smirks.
At least you put up more of a fight than the other guy, but I cannot allow you to live.
I know, I've read about stuff like this, 'all who know must be killed'. I accept my fate, this is probably as interesting as it was going to get anyway. I manage a weak chuckle.
BOLG! The lance is thrust, a red light comes towards me in almost slow motion. Then a white flash in front of me, I see the red light slow down, I quickly slide right and feel a sharp pain in my left shoulder. Blood spurts from my shoulder, landing on a form that has just appeared. I stare in front of me, wondering how I dodged the fatal blow. Lancer had a look of fear on his face as his move was dodged. Wha- how!?
Is stabbing something through the left kidney the moment they're summoned really a proper greeting? The new man looks back. Master, are you ok? The lance is removed from both of our bodies.
So, you are the seventh, how wonderful, I guess it can't be helped. If you don't mind, I have another appointment... well, the same appointment as before... And with that said, he jumps high into the air and disappears into the night.
What do you mean 'master'? And why do you look just like me? What is your name?
You summoned me, did you not?
Well... I'm the only one here... so I suppose I did...
Then you are my master. As for my appearance, I do not know, as for my name, Chaos Darkblaze. So, master, what is your name?
Life is gonna get confusing, I am Chaos Darkblaze. The mans face contorts to that of shock. So we look the same, and seem to be the same, is there any difference between us?
...You have a hole in your arm, and mine is in my kidney?
I mean other than basic appearance.
I know magic.
That'll be it then?
Well, you appear to have three magical marks on your chest...
Oh well, stranger things have happened, like being attacked by someone who could actually land a hit on me, albeit using magic.
If I may suggest something, master, we should probably go find someone who can help us with what the hell is going on.
I would appreciate it if you just called me Chaos.
Cool, I hate using formalities too much.

As the two of us approach the intersection, we see Chi and Mats standing there, the girl from before, Shirou, and a blonde haired girl in a bright yellow anorak approaching them. The samurai girl and feminine boy are called Chi and Mats, respectively. The orange haired boy is Shirou, and I haven't a clue what the other two are called. I say to Chaos, just before we are within earshot. Chi appears to be cuddling a small white rabbit, childishly. Hello, Chi, Mats, Shirou. And the other two to whom I am not acquainted. The black haired girl stares at me confused for a moment.
How absurd that you could survive being impaled by Gae Bolg, you must be a master too. I'm Rin Tohsaka.
I'm Chaos Darkblaze. Who's the other one then?
That's Saber.
So how about you two? You must also be master and servant, otherwise you wouldn't be out this late at night.
That's Chi Matsuri, and the other is-
I don't care, it isn't important because he will die anyway.
What? The girl presses her right hand against her face at high velocity.
Don't tell me we have two more inept masters to babysit.
We haven't been here that long. And I'm pretty sure that there is nothing documented about whatever's going on, if there was, I would've found it.
Fine, follow us to the church where you will get basic knowledge to survive, if only for a little while. The whole group of us moves across the bridge, silent always. A grand church sits at the top of the hill, everybody approaches it, everybody moves inside, bar Saber who refuses for some reason that I am uninterested in.

Good afternoon, Rin The man standing in front of us has medium-brown hair, The same color eyes with no pupil to be seen, black t-shirt and trousers, a blue jacket, and wears a gold cross on a black chain. Rin is obviously disdained to see someone who she has blatantly wanted to avoid for so long. Who are the rest then?
Chaos Darkblaze, Chi Matsuri, and Shirou Emiya.
I am Kirei Kotomine, and I am overseer to the fifth Holy Grail War. Anyway, that's an anomaly, it makes nine masters and nine servants... You, what class are you?
Errm... I'm the master, he's the servant.
Well... I am good with a bow which would make me Archer, I am good with a blade which would make me Saber, I am good with magic which would make me Caster, I can ride things well which would make me Rider, I am good with a lance, making me Lancer, I am good with katanas, dagger, and stealth making me Assassin, I have sanity meaning I can't be Berserker.
You can't be all of those, Saber has just been summoned, Archer is Rin's, and the others were summoned as well.
Live with the facts.
I would go as far as to say that the other one can only be classed as Caster due to his knowledge of... fire magic... I think... although I think any girl who is with him can only be classed as a rider. Chaos, and I burst out in laughter, us being the only two intelligent enough to actually get the joke. Then there was some boring stuff that nobody paid attention to bar Shirou, because it was only relevant to him. Blah, blah, blah, fire. Too bad I actually heard everything... I sigh at the pointless information that had just entered my head. Kirei then went on to explain the rules of the Holy Grail War. Blah, blah, blah, kill other masters and servants, blah, blah, blah, wish.

Wait, we have to kill other people.
No, servants aren't people... well, they were, from what I can tell, kill servant, master becomes powerless. Kill master, servant loses power and eventually disappears. One is easier than the other, killing masters is the easy way out. But unlike others, the harder way sounds more fun.
Fun... from killing others? I sigh.
No, fun from killing servants. Servants were once human, did legendary things in life, and became heroic spirits. They are now more powerful, but they technically aren't classed as humans. Killing the master is the easy route due to the fact that the master is human, whereas the servant has a helluva lot more magic power and regular power. I would much prefer to kill a servant because it means that it will be a more enjoyable fight... unless the master is a complete and utter twat with no chance of reconciliation.
I sense no magic from you or the girl, how did you get servants?
Well, Chi kind of appeared with hers. As for me... I don't know, he just appeared and took a Gae Bolg to the left kidney. But you said that if they have something related to the servant then summoning becomes possible. Look at the resemblance, it's almost like we are the same person. The link of material objects must be greater than that of magic. As for the trigger, I haven't got a fucking clue... actually, scratch that, I have a single idea. Perhaps when Se-Lancer started charging Gae Bolg, I passively tapped into the magical energy in the air, thus causing the summoning. And, as such, now you have to put up with me in stereo, if there was a third I could be in surround sound.
You need mana to kill servants, it's hard enough for regular masters to kill servants, it is impossible for you to kill any servants, you can only cause them to either respect you, run out of patience, run out of breath, or both. Anyway, I suggest you be getting back, night time is when attacks happen, you are generally safe in the day as long as you aren't alone. With that, he bids us farewell, and we leave.
I hate to say it. but you may have a servant more powerful than Saber.

We walk out of the door, and begin walking in a mutual direction, until we come to a dead stop as childish giggling is heard from quite close. I instantly snap my head towards the sound. There was an instant sense of death being near. Regardless of who you are, this view will make you realise that death could be just a flick away. I see a small shadow in the moonlight, and a humongous shadow too. The former being a silver haired little girl with red eyes, a purple blouse, white skirt, purple boots, and a cute purple hat. She held a malicious, yet innocent smile on her face, thus meaning that I shouldn't be thinking of her as a cute, innocent child, but instead as a bloodthirsty, merciless killer. The other... well... his pitch black hair looks like a shadow, his right eye glows red, his left yellow, musclemass, wears a tasset, wields a fuck off huge rock axe-sword, and that's it, the epitome of being screwed.
Illya-sviel... the fear evident in Rin's voice.
Illyasviel Von Einsbern, but for the short time that you are alive, you may call me Illya. Meet Berserker, the great Greek hero- She builds up gleefully, up until I cut in.
Hercules?
Spoilsport! Berserker, kill them! Kill them all! I swear, I won't let anyone leave alive. Berserker's red eye glows fiercer than ever as he charges. Saber springs into action, wielding what is essentially an invisible sword, she parries the blow from Berserker, but is obviously the weaker, and slower of the two. This is even more evident upon Berserker's follow-up blow which cuts her straight through the chest. She digs her sword into the ground, using it to prop her up.

Screw this. I charge at Berserker, dodge his blow by sliding on my knees, and ram my lance directly up his ass. He roars, not in pain, but in what seems to be confusion, and anger. I throw the lance away, and perform an upwards jumping swing, slicing him straight up the back, followed by a stab directly to the skull. Berserker swings around, I duck nimbly and thrust a long katana straight through his stomach. I draw my dual pistols, and let a shower of three different bullet types rain down upon the insane, confused servant. I continue to dodge each blow, hitting him with a new weapon each time, including several daggers to the face and a Bo staff to the crotch, and an axe to the centre of the forehead, until I am using my final weapon, a regular sword. I backflip repeatedly, playing with him, dodging each frustrated blow, usually landing on the flat of his blade, slashing his face and body.
This isn't fair! You shouldn't have sent your servant in when I was about to kill his. It would be helping you!
Errm... If I could just correct you just a teensy bit, I am the servant, he is the master. Rin, Shirou, Saber and Illyasviel all let out a gasp at exactly the same moment, even Berserker seems to growl in confusion.
Berserker! Stop going easy on him! I flip over his head, turning mid-air, I slice straight down his back.
And that makes twelve fatal wounds. Well, moves that would be fatal if I had any mana at all. Everyone stares in awe at what I just did, as I pick up each of my weapons. Best battle workout I've had in ages.
Ignore him Berserker, go and kill Saber. Blood runs down Saber's invisible sword, seeming to almost show off the shape. Berserker raises his sword, ready to deal the final blow. Suddenly, a flash, and as the sword is swung, another flash as an orange haired man is flung several metres, seeming to be missing his entire mid-section. Once again, Rin, Saber, and Illya gasp in unison.
Stupid! Don't you know I can't revive you again!? Rin yells. Illya just looks down confused before speaking up.
This is boring now. Come on Berserker, we're going home. With that said, Berserker lowers his weapon and picks Illya up, putting her on his shoulder. He begins to stomp off towards the forest. Next time we meet, I'll make sure none of you survive. There is a childlike innocence in her high pitched young voice, she obviously has no knowledge of morals, or anything. By getting rid of the servant, she may be able to learn.

Rin picks up Shirou and begins running, Saber close behind. I walk casually with Chaos, going back to the rooftop. Come on, I'll show you my temporary accommodation. Following the same path back. Crossing the bridge. Passing the intersection. Climbing the stairs. Sitting on the roof again, hanging legs over the side.
This... is where you live?
Only because I came here through a portal and believe this to be the best place. Awesome view too.
How... did you move so fast, swing so precisely, do any of that?
I train. It was the only fun thing to do. I trained every weapon to the point of mastery, then trained it some more. I even custom forged, and mastered the weapons I have with me. But then again, you are talking about a man who left school early, at the age of ten, and that was secondary school, after I took the test, literally, I stole it, and filled it out in front of the headteacher, all of the tests. I then left college at the age of 11 after completing all of the work for both years of the course, unconditional acceptance into university, completed all work by the age of twelve. Spent two years training and mastering everything. Until I just got bored of life, spent the other two sitting on my bed, staring at a wall, and going training, before repeating the wall staring. At least this whole event seems like it will give me some amusement.
Bored of life already? As for the whole attacking Berserker thing, if I were a regular servant, I would probably be bitching at you for being dumb, but I am not a regular servant so instead. Good going, you held your own against the most powerful servant, and didn't even get a scratch.
I seem to have got the awesome servant then.
If only you had mana...
Nah, I think that if I gain their respect, I can recruit them, some seem to be to awesome to kill. Like Setanta... I mean Cu Chulainn... I mean Lancer... I seem to be attached to calling servants by their name rather than their class, that'll probably just annoy them... or confuse people.
Maybe they'll like you more if you call them by their name, if you know it.
So, treating them as a human, rather than a servant? It's what I've been doing anyway.

They said that all servants were once human, and became heroes, so, which were you, I have never heard of a hero called Chaos.
Maybe I am not of this universe. I have two sets of memories. One has a war, one has demons, and I may have more, but those are the only ones at the forefront of my mind... I can't really be any more specific, sorry.
Nah, don't worry about it, it doesn't really matter, besides, maybe it's better for neither of us to fully know. Wonder how Shirou's getting on...
He'll live, I can tell.
Cool. Surely servants don't get summoned for no reason, surely you must have some wish...
Hm? No, I don't think so, if the Holy Grail has just brought war then maybe we should just destroy it, although maybe we should also save some of the better servants...
Sounds good. But not Berserker, he has twelve lives, no sanity, and if we kill him, Illya may actually be able to learn morality.
What about Archer?
...Maybe, depends on how much of a twat he is. Definitely save Setanta though, and most Likely Saber.
And, as for the others?
Well… we haven’t met the yet, but I’m guessing that Caster should die, Assassin should live, Rider should probably live… and that’s it, isn’t it?
Well, Saber, Archer, Caster, Lancer, Rider, Assassin, and Berserker. Unless there are any more anomalies, we have covered them all. Of course opinion is subject to change.
I just chose the ones that sounded the most awesome, or the most honourable.
Well… I suppose Caster does sound like he/she is a master of trickery and deceit, most likely to stab people in the back. Berserker would probably be honourable, if he had sanity.
Well, if he had sanity, he’d be Hercules, I’m pretty sure that he would be honourable…
Good point. We sit on the roof, and stare over the buildings, watching the ever luminescent moonlight move from behind the clouds for the first time all night.

Last edited by Chaosmancer on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:59 am

'Uh, yeah, well,' Mats sighed, 'We got ditched.'

'So, on this Servant Class thing, what would you be?' Chi asked, curious.

'I presume I'd be a melee type,' Mats replied, not at all knowing anything about anything to do with the Servants.

Well let's test that

The voice came like a rustling of leaves, a soft melody. No sooner had the voice finished than a sandaled foot connected with Mats' chest, knocking him backwards. The attacker landed and rushed at Mats, not giving the confused blonde any time to react, let alone note the appearance or even gender of the attacker.

Holy flying fuck this guy's fast, Mats thought to himself, managing to block about half of the incoming barrage, Hehe... "fuck"...

Backed up against a wall, Mats had no choice but to dodgeroll to avoid the attacker's next punch. He retaliated by flip-kicking the attacker backwards, allowing himself to get up in the process. As the two rushed at each other, Chi got in the way and pointed two katanas at each fighter's throats, stopping them dead in their tracks.

'No more fighting,' she ordered, before turning to the attacker - a tan-skinned man with long, flaming red hair and purple eyes, 'Why'd you suddenly lash out like that?'

Mats looked the man up and down, before grinning, 'The way he's dressed certainly says something about his attitude. He looks like a right womani-'

Before Mats could finish that word, the man's fist connected with the blonde's face painfully.

'I wanted to see if this guy was really a Servant as you claimed,' the man replied, 'He fights and defends well, but I certainly can't fit him into a class.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:14 am

OOC: Caster (True name: not saying)
Spoiler:

What to do now?
Wait 'till morning, go to school... I suppose. I hear a female chuckle behind us.
I'll be taking that servant of yours. I quickly stand up, and turn around to face the new foe. I feel a sharp pain in my previous shoulder wound, and as I look, I see a blunt rainbow dagger inside it. W-What!? Why haven't you lost your command spells? The woman in the black cloak, shrouding her face, leaving nothing but hands and mouth visible, points to the man sitting on the roof.
He's the master, I'm the servant. Chaos says, rhythmically, as if singing. Caster, even beneath the cloak, looks shocked, I, on the other hand, am quite pissed off.
Ow! Bitch! That was in my Gae Bolg wound! Just for that, fly! I raise my right leg, and snap it out so fast that she doesn't have time to dodge. She flies sideways off of the roof.
I won't forget this... She floats towards the temple.
Huh, she left her dagger...
No, you just hit her so hard and fast that she lost grip.
So this apparently will allow us to take servants? Kick ass.
So, will you save her?
Fuck no! She stabbed my Gae Bolg wound on the misconception that I am a servant, she deserves to die, if only for idiocy.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:05 pm

powerrave wrote:
Flandre, as stressed as she was, started walking towards a hotel. Youmu and Reimu followed Flandre. As Youmu wanted to start talking, she felt her wound open up. She fell onto her hand and knees, coughing up some blood. Flandre turned around and held Youmu up, opening her jacket and lifting up her shirt. She saw the bandages around Youmu her chest. In the middle it was already soaked with blood. Reimu looked on, nearly crying. She was scared.

SOMEONE! CALL AN AMBULANCE! NOW!!!

Someone had called an ambulance. An ambulance arrived fairly quickly. Reimu was already crying now. They all went inside the ambulance. Flandre tried to keep Reimu calm. When they arrived at the hospital, Youmu was instantly taken in. Flandre and Reimu had to wait in the main hall of the hospital.

Just what was she doing, walking around with a wound like that?
It was all my fault that Youmu got hurt.
Don't say that. You didn't stab her as far as I can tell.
If I didn't get in the way of the ninja people, Youmu wouldn't have had to defend me.
Ninja? I really need to know what happened.
I was pulled into some portal and appeared in a different world near Youmu. Ninja wanted to attack me and Youmu protected me. And today we got here trough a portal.
This sounds weird, but she might be telling the truth. Portals? More importantly... Why didn't you two visit a hospital before?
There weren't any. We were in the middle of some woods.
Hmm... I will have to talk to Youmu later. I will protect you from now on. I can handle more hits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Anime Portal (TAP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next