Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: pokemon world   Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:34 pm

the roleplaying happens here.

do not start if you haven't signed up or your form hasn't been accepted yet. if you post anyway while not allowed, the post will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:55 pm

~one day ago~

after having decided to go for the pokemon league, hikaru and megnamite had left off to get to a town to get more information. walking true the forest they saw all kinds of pokemon, not really in the mood for massive fighting. they were pretty tired as they haven't slept for days. then they arrived in pallet town. hikaru was starting to get a blurred sight and saw double. as she had trouble seeing her movement became more sluggish. just a few steps later, she blacked out. megnamite noticed and quickly looked for some help. he saw someone and tried to ask for help.

'a wild megnamite? that's rare around here. time to add you to the collection.'

the trainer threw a pokeball at megnamite who quickly launched a thundershock at the ball. the ball flew away and the trainer quickly called out a growlith.

'resisting isn't smart, megnamite. growlith, flamethrower.'

megnamite saw the growlith appear and fire a flamethrower at him. megnamite was trapped in the flames and was quickly losing its energy. he heard the trainer laugh and remembered why he was here. in the will to protect hikaru, he needed someone to get to her. electricity was charging in the magnets. he unleashed the charged energy and created a shield with his electrical power. it was enough to stop the fire from reaching him. slowly megnamite moved backwards, the trainer and his pokemon following, still attempting to catch him. megnamite ran out of energy and his shield disappeared. he quickly increased his speed backwards and was soon hovering above hikaru.

'that's unexpected. so it does have an owner. growlith, quit the attacking. still, the megnamite is actually wild. guess the girl just doesn't have a pokeball for it then. '

the trainer called back growlith and got hikaru off of the ground and took her to the lab of professor oak.

~present time~

it was morning and hikaru slowly woke up, seeing that she was in a place they she was unfamiliar with. there was a pokeball on the table with a note under it. she read the note and then opened the ball. megnamite came out of it and looked at its surroundings. the the professor came in.

ah you're awake.
i know. where am i and who are you?
i am professor oak. i do study pokemon and help new trainers to start their journey. you were found outside by someone who thought you're pokemon was wild. and this is my home.
ok then... so that's why megnamite was in a pokeball. ... ... talk about trainers, i myself want to become a trainer. i need to make it to the pokemon league.
well.. i will give you a pokedex and then you can best go to viridian city.

hikaru got her pokedex and then left to head to viridian city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:03 pm

'You little shit,' Kawakita growled, 'You worthless, goddamned little shit. Give me back Eevee before I start beating the crap outta you.'

'Nuh-uh, you don't deserve a Pokemon,' the boy jeered, holding the unconscious Eevee just above Kawakita's reach, 'Someone who's named after a song has no right to a Pokemon. Why, you ask? Because they're lame.'

'Bastard!' Kawakita exclaimed, struggling against her restrainers' grip.

'I won't let you get away with this,' a man's voice said.

A streak of red and white flashed past and hit the boy in the stomach as it passed him. He dropped Eevee, who was quickly caught by the red and white blur, which disappeared into the trees.

'Now then, I suggest you leave this girl alone,' the man growled, 'Or I'll get you next.'

The boy who'd been punched was unconscious. The restrainers quickly let go and ran away, as did the other three boys.

'What a buncha girls,' a man with long, red hair drawled, coming out from where he'd concealed himself, 'No offense to you, of course. Are you okay? Did they hurt you?'

He hesitantly placed a hand on Kawakita's shoulder softly. She was on her knees and looked close to tears.

'I'm fine,' she replied, 'But those guys... they think they can abuse me because of my name - Kawakita Saruin.'

'Being named after a song isn't bad, really,' the man explained, kneeling down beside Kawakita, 'There's worse songs you could be named after. Worse things you could be named after. And you could always say that it's vice-versa, that the song was named after you.'

'What's your name?' Kawakita asked, 'And can I have Eevee back?'

'My full name?' the man asked in reply, taking the unconscious pokemon out of his pocket and handing it to Kawakita, who nodded, 'Are you sure about that? Okay... It's Suzaku Zheng Que Feng Huang Fenikkusu. But people just call me Suzaku or even just Su.'

Kawakita smiled and held back her laughter.

'Didn't I tell you there were worse things you could be named after?' Suzaku laughed, 'I mean, how many versions of the word "phoenix" can you fit into one name?'

He stood up and helped Kawakita to her feet.

'Well, I'll be off,' he said, walking away, 'See ya.'

He signalled goodbye with his hand and disappeared into the distance. Kawakita just managed to see him activate some kind of roller blades and zoom off at incredible speeds. She then made her way back to Pallet Town. She'd go and visit Professor Oak, heal Eevee and receive a pokedex. When she entered the main room, she saw another girl about her age in there.

'Who the hell are you?' she asked, meaning no rudeness in her words, just curiousity. She just had a way with words that made her seem rude. She'd put that down to her excessive swearing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tales-of-war.com
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:04 pm

i the heck am a person. hikaru. and i am on my way to the outside. and if you need money, don't come to me, i am broke.

hikaru just calmly walked on. she was still tired but to was impatient and wanted to start travelling. megnamite just hovered after her, keeping an eye out for hikaru's health. she managed to get outside and found the one who helped her.

'so you seem to be ok now.'
and you are?
'not important. it's important that you are ok. also, sorry about having tried to catch megnamite. i didn't know it had an owner when it flew towards me.'
guess that's ok then.
'also, can i say that i was impressed by how strong you're pokemon was. able to fight after a direct hit froma fire attack and creating an electric shield.'
look, its good that you helped me but please, i do not need full detail on whatever happened.

with that the trainer left. hikaru gave a sigh of relief, having thought it would never end.
just outside 2 seconds and people already give me a headache.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Once Eevee was healed, Kawakita took her Pokedex from Professor Oak and went outside once more.

'So, is she all better now?' Suzaku asked, making Kawakita jump slightly.

'Eeeeevee~!' Eevee exclaimed cheerfully, meaning Yes, thank you very much, kind sir~!

'Don't call me "kind sir",' Suzaku drawled, 'It doesn't fit me at all.'

Kawakita chuckled before noticing Hikaru.

'Oh, she's Hikaru,' Suzaku pointed out.

'Yeah, I know,' Kawakita replied, 'I wonder if I should talk to her...'

'Go ahead,' Suzaku replied, grinning.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:03 pm

hikaru walked on until she heard her name being called. she stopped and turned around, still looking tired as she did not get enough sleep after all the days that she had been walking.

even more people that need me? it isn't the best time i'm having and now people constantly talk to me. so what do you want.

megnamite was a bit worried and looked at hikaru. then looked at kawakita, hoping it wouldn't result in a battle.

Steam & PSN ID: powerrave
Youtube: thepowerrave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:20 am

'Umm...' Kawakita replied, 'I was wondering if... If I could travel with you?'

'You're doing the Indigo Plateau Gym Challenge, right?' Suzaku asked, 'Well, my friend Kawakita here is doing it too.'

'What about you?' Kawakita asked, 'Do you do Contests or Gyms?'

'Neither,' Suzaku replied, taking a Capture Styler out of his pocket, 'I'm a Pokemon Ranger.'

'Eevee..?' Eevee asked, meaning Such a violent person like him? A Ranger..?

'Well, I just tend to do whatever I feel like doing at the time,' Suzaku added, 'So I guess that kinda makes me a traveller... who happens to own a Capture Styler.'

Eevee did the equivalent of a facepalm.

'So, can I travel with you?' Kawakita asked, 'And my friend Suzaku too.'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:26 am

sure...

hikaru turned back and just mumbled something that nobody could possibly understand. megnamite gave one last look at the two and just turned back to hikaru. her movement was still slow and megnamite came with a plan. he launched a thundershock at hikaru's hand. hikaru got zapped and was instantly active.

what the fuck was that for!? oh wait there are people?

megnamite just didn't know how to reply and simply kept floating.

let me introduce, i am hikaru kousaka and this is megnamite. the megnamite for some reason can't talk, so don't expect much sound from it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:45 am

'Okay,' Suzaku replied, 'I'm Suzaku Zheng Que Feng Huang Fenikkusu... but you can call me Suzaku.'

'And I'm Kawakita Saruin,' Kawakita added, expecting Hikaru to laugh at her name, 'And this is Eevee.'

'Eeveeee~!' Eevee cheered happily, meaning Hai there~!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:06 am

hihihi. you have six names. but seriously, kawakita, some band named a song after you. respect man. lets get going.

hikaru started walking, this time at a more active pace. megnamite looked at eevee and silently floated along side hikaru. he couldn't talk, otherwise he would have replied.

i actually don't really know much about pokemon. lets say my family kept be dumb on that part.

she opened her pokedex and aimed it at megnamite.

'megnamite, the magnet pokemon. this pokemon floats in the air by emitting electromagnetic waves from the units at its sides. these waves block gravity. this pokemon becomes incapable of flight if its internal electrical supply is depleted. the units at its sides generate electromagnetic waves that keep it airborne. it feeds on electricity. the faster the units at its sides rotate, the greater the magnetic force they generate. '

ok, pretty interesting pokemon. wait, feeds on electricity, haven't you ran out of electricity yet then?

megnamite turns from left to right and back to show a no. he had been fed enough when professor oak took care of him and hikaru. hikaru closed her pokedex and put it in her right pocket.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:08 am

'See?' Suzaku asked Kawakita, jokingly punching her on the shoulder lightly, 'If you make it so that it's vice versa, people will respect you for it. And yeah, it's six different names for "phoenix"... I have no idea what my parents were thinking when they did that... it's a mean joke.'

'Kawakita Saruin is my favourite song,' Kawakita replied, 'And Maximum the Hormone are my favourite band. Do you like music?'

'Eevee~' Eeve told Magnemite, meaning Don't worry. Most of the time, actions speak louder than words. Look at Suzaku over there. He saved me from a gang of kids who were abusing Kawakita. He punched the head honcho and grabbed me. When he's serious, I don't think he talk much. He just lets his actions speak for him.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:10 am

used to listen to music, haven't had anything to listen to after i lost my home. that is pretty much the reason that i have for becoming a trainer. together with megnamite, i'll be fine.

megnamite didn't move much, he just listened and floated around. the group got out of town and had entered route 1, as it said on the map in the pokedex. hikaru had no idea what she could expect to see. it was all still pretty new for her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:17 am

'Hmm...' Suzaku said to himself, tossing his Capture Styler in the air and catching it repeatedly, as if it was some sort of game, 'I actually don't have a pokemon yet...'

'You what?' Kawakita asked, nearly falling over anime-style, 'You talk so tough yet you can't even have a Pokemon battle?'

'Yeah,' Suzaku replied, 'It's always worked well for me.'

'How old are you?' Kawakita asked.

Suzaku thought for a minute.

'You know what?' he replied, 'I haven't a clue...'

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:12 pm

you don't even know your own age? woa you fail hard. so what is there to expect on these routes? are there pokemon that wander around on them or something?

megnamite tried to facepalm with his magnets, but it didn't work. then a ratata ran across the route. hikaru had no idea what she just saw and decided to run after it. she then lost the ratata. megnamite slowly floated behind hikaru.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:36 am

Suzaku facepalmed.

'You'll scare it, running after it like that,' he pointed out, 'Use tact to lure it into a corner and then get Magnemite to attack.'

'Then you capture it with a Pokeball,' Kawakita added, taking a pokeball out of her pocket.

'Eevee!' Eevee barked, in a way that said, I hope that pokeball's not mine!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:38 am

hikaru found the ratata again and now was a bit more careful.

megnamite, attack with thundershock.

megnamite unleashed a bolt of electricity that was a direct hit on the ratata. hikaru threw the pokeball at the ratata. the ratata got bashed away before it was transferred to the ball. the ball shook a few times and then stopped.

sooo, now it is mine or is it dead?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:39 am

'You just caught it now,' Suzaku replied, gagging his laughter, 'It's just fainted.'

Kawakita grinned.

'It's great to know that even Suzaku has a sense of humor,' she chimed.

Eevee nodded her head and mewed.

Name : Flippy

Character sheet
Name: Dawn

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Dawn was packing her bag, when her mother came.

Dawn, Are you sure, that you want to go?
Mum! I have said many times for you that I want!
Okay, But don't forget your personal items...
I wont... Now I must go...

Dawn took her bag, and started walking to the nearest village.

Last edited by Jonzu95 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:55 pm

Jonzu95 wrote:
Dawn was packing his bag, when her mother came.
OOC: oh that's creepy!

RP:
good to know. so now it will fight for me? for as far as rats can fight.

hikaru went over to get the ball. she picked it and stared at it for a few seconds. then she tried to stuff it in her front pocket. it didn't go to well. then she tried attacking the ball to her belt. that did work.

i now wonder, how long can a megnamite stay up on it's storage of energy? especially since it uses electrical attacks...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonzu95

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:03 pm

powerrave wrote:
Jonzu95 wrote:

Whoops... I'll fix it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonzu95

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:04 pm

powerrave wrote:
Jonzu95 wrote:

Whoops... I'll fix it...

(DP)

Dawn was walking in the Route 25 with her Piplup. Suddenly Pack of Houndooms Attacked to Piplup and Dawn.

Go Away! Leave me and my Piplup alone!

Piplup managed to knock out one houndoom with it's Bubblebeam but then it fainted.
Houndooms started to tear Dawn, who wasn't able to do anything but shout help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:30 am

OOC: i now have to wait for TIF to post, but please try to avoid double posting. the 'edit' button is your friend.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonzu95

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:33 am

OOC: Okay, sry...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:46 am

OOC: fixed it now. but do remember it for in the future.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:03 am

OOC:
Jonzu95 wrote:
Dawn was walking in the Route 25 with her Piplup. Suddenly Pack of Houndooms Attacked to Piplup and Dawn.

Go Away! Leave me and my Piplup alone!

Piplup managed to knock out one houndoom with it's Bubblebeam but then it fainted.
Houndooms started to tear Dawn, who wasn't able to do anything but shout help.

You're being mean to the Houndooms!!!!!! Nofair!

Also: Enter: Character number 3! XD

BIC: 'Yeah, it'll fight for you,' Suzaku replied passively, 'But Rattata are weak little critters.'

'It makes me wonder how you'll ever make it as a Pokemon Ranger,' Kawakita pointed out, 'And Magnemite gather electricity from around themselves as well, meaning that they're almost never out of electricity.'

----Meanwhile, in Sinnoh----

'Houndoom!' a female voice exclaimed, 'Call 'em off!'

A larger Houndoom with much bigger, sharper-looking horns than the others pounced out of the bushes and barked furiously. The other Houndoom scattered and a blue-haired girl came out from her hiding place.

'Name's Jynx,' the girl said, offering a hand to Dawn, 'What 'bout you?'

PostSubject: Re: pokemon world   

Back to top Go down

pokemon world
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next