Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The InfectioN

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

The InfectioN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:38 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu walked into the restaurant, having made her point clear.

~~Hikaru's property~~

The robot looked at what happened and took a little distance by driving backwards. He aimed his arms at both robots.

Targets locked. State your identity and state why you are here. Any hostile actions will be replied to in the form of me attacking you.

Hikaru heard the noise in her garden and looked trough the window. She saw the robot was busy with the trespassers, so she just got back to watching whatever was on.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:30 pm

The Oddly Shaped Robot
“Seriously dude?! He isn’t here to talk!”
Epsilon’s targeting scope moved over to cover one of its eyes. It fired multiple shots at the other robot, who dodged them all, despite a malfunctioning jetpack. The shots instead hit the surrounding ground and wall.
“You are an outdated model. Resistance is futile. Your self serving behavior must be eliminated.”
Epsilon began locking on again. The round robot jumped through the window and lay down to the ground, as the laser blasts flew and blew up upon the walls inside the house.

Matolliarty
Matolliarty followed Youmu into the restaurant. The waiter greeted them as they approached.
“Ahh, Matolliarty. Good to see you again. We can get you and your girlfriend a seat right away. The usual area, I presume?”
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:56 am

~~Hikaru's property~~

The robot aimed his left arm at the attacking robot now. He removed the lock from the other robot and fired two pink laser-beams from the tips of his arms.

Hostile detected. Time to terminate the hostile.

The robot had some trouble keeping the locks on, but managed to do so while moving. Slowly walking to the window that was broken, the robot made himself the main protection. Hikaru quickly got up and knew what to do. She ran to the garage and got in one of the machines she had build while the garage doors opened. The machine was a two legged mechanical combat suite, equipped with powerful machine-guns on the arms. Hikaru saw her robot busy. She started to see that her robot was starting to act more on its own. It was protecting one of the trespassers. She opened a communication with her robot.

Yo, we got some trouble here. I am going to call you Stingray from now on. With multiple robots here, I do want to be able to properly talk to you.
OK. Thanks for giving me a name. Now I am at least someone.

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

I am guessing... You come here a lot. There have been a lot of changes since I last got here. They would probably have forgotten about the time I was here. First complaining about my weapons, then the place being attacked by robbers. Why would they remember any way. can't say i was the most social one there.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Matolliarty
Matolliarty talked to Youmu while walking to their seat.
”Yes, this is the only place I eat out at while in Corroded City. It has a most unique flavor… Based on the food from some small country that I forget the name of. And here we are, a table for two. How romantic. Do you have anything in particular you want? They have quite the selection.”

Hikaru’s House
Epsilon managed to dodge one of the lasers entirely but the other grazed its side.
“New hostiles detected. Eliminate threats.”
Epsilon fired three shots at Stingray, and then turned, firing two additional shots at each of the Hikaru mecha’s arms.
Meanwhile, EggRobo crawled on the floor away from the window, and turned a corner. He thought about running, but he didn’t think the robot outside could defeat Epsilon by itself. He began searching the house for anything he could use as a weapon.

A Far Away Space Colony
“How good that you have arrived back, chancellor. How was your meeting?”
The pink haired woman replied:
“It left a bit to be desired. Is everything ready for my speech?”
“Yes, everything is ready.”
“Good. Everything is going exactly as it should.”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:31 am

~~Hikaru's property~~

Hikaru activated a system in the suit that created a hexagon shield out of particles. The shield absorbed the lasers. Stingray, now that the homing laser-beams had disappeared, he quickly drove towards the target.

No way your going to stay here! I am Stingray and I will protect these grounds!
Cool, now go with stealth manoeuvre!

The lasers past Stingrays head is he lowered himself, increasing his driving speed. Hikaru turned off the shields and opened fire the the machine-guns on the arms. Stingray drove trough he rain of bullets, still increasing speed. He was on his way to just crash into Epsilon, keeping himself in a sturdier form.

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu took a seat after taking off her weapons. She then placed them leaning against the table.

Romantic? I'm not into that. I know they have a big selection. I'll just take whatever you take. I'm good with anything. Let me tell you my favourite place. Toms Diner. Just a simple place where I feel good.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The InfectioN - Page 4 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:42 am

Umino followed Shiroikuroi closely, doing a full-blown summary in his head as to who and what she could be.

'Did you know that it takes at least an hour to walk 3.29 miles?' he asked her, 'Though I can cover 10 in 3, including up hill and down dale... Do we have any specific reason for going to Irae? I mean, if we have none, it's fine, but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to go like this, y'know? I haven't been away from Lord Admiral's grave in 306 years...'
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The InfectioN - Page 4 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:54 am

Shiroikuroi

Searching query... ERROR! Unknown protocol for response... Switching to manual response.
I don't know the reason... it was almost like a small spark in my memory... something telling me to go there. I'm sorry for dragging you along too. She continued walking at the same quick pace. What was I like? What am I like now? What am I? Who am I? Where did I get this power?
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Hikaru’s House
Epsilon knew better than to stand in the kill-box. It activated the booster pack and flew to the top of a building, firing a few shots down at the others as it ascended.
Meanwhile, EggRobo peeked outside to see how the battle was going. He was surprised to see that Epsilon seemed to be fleeing from the other combatants.

Matolliarty
“Maybe we can go to your place later. That is, if you aren’t too busy with your fiends then.”
The waiter arrived, and asked for their orders. Matolliarty ordered them “the special dish.” After the waiter left, Matolliarty’s attention turned to the television on the wall. A live news event was taking place. The heading read “Colonies Rebel.” It showed a pink haired woman standing at a podium. Matolliarty moved her head to listen closer.
“We will not stand for the atrocities committed by the governments of Earth any longer! We will show them in the only way they understand! Through war!”
There was a great amount of cheering from the people of the space colony.
“Old Earth shall soon fall! They must surrender immediately or prepare for war!”
Matolliarty took note of everything said, but one phrase in particular stood out to her.
“Old Earth shall soon fall. I wonder where I’ve heard that before.”
She said in a semi-sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:36 am

~~Hikaru's property~~

Stingray easily dodged the lasers as he was still driving on. Hikaru took hits from the lasers, but the damage wasn't big. Stingray looked up and locked onto the target, firing 2 homing laser-beams towards Epsilon.

What the hell is this all about? Just landing here and attacking like that?
I don't know. It just opened fire.

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

That is, if you ever find me again after today. I live everywhere and nowhere. That is how I want to live.

Youmu too paid attention to the television. She wasn't impressed with the speech. Matolliarty her comment did get Youmu thinking a little.

They had already started an attack. One only we know about. So the insect wasn't a fiend from hell then.

Youmu leaned back and sighed.

Even more trouble to deal with now. Maybe it is better for you to get some way of being able to contact me. Those guards of yours aren't any kind of impressive. You will be needing my help if you want to stay alive.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Matolliarty
“Yes, that is a very good idea. The world would gain much from our cooperation. I will secure a communication device for you right away. After all things have only begun to unravel.”
Matolliarty clasped her hands together as she said the last sentence. The waiter returned with the food that had been ordered, and then left to serve someone else. Matolliarty leaned closer to Youmu.
“You see, people like you and me are the reason this world hasn’t already been poisoned by outsiders. We really must stay in touch!”

Near Hikaru’s House
Epsilon was hit by the lasers mid-mass, but sustained minimal damage. He Hikaru’s confusion to what is happening.
“There is a malfunctioning robot inside your house. It must be returned to us before it can cause any harm.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:13 am

Nik walks down the sidewalk, hands in pockets. "What a nice day it is," he thinks, examining a nearby shrub for no apparent reason. He then continues walking. He passed by some sort of restaurant. He glances inside and sees a pair of females chatting, then being served their food. He then hears a scream like that of a banshee from a nearby alleyway and runs over to it. He arrives and finds a fiend. "Ok then, never seen one of these before," he says and pulls his gun.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:51 am

~~Hikaru's property~~

Running trough the gathered information. The robot inside was fleeing. Seemingly, just like me, it has gained a soul. You more more likely malfunctioning. Attacking without warning when I simply asked a question.
He really is having a soul. Interesting.

Stingray kept his arms aimed at Epsilon, but not yet firing more.

You have no business here. You are to leave this property at once.

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Yes, you really look like someone who can fight these kind of things. I am trained, so I can fight.

Youmu looked at the food, being just slightly impressed.

Itadakimasu.

She started eating from the food. Even-though she doesn't look like it, she does eat with manners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:10 am

Nik opens fire on the fiend, aiming for the head. Seeing this not having much effect, he aims for where he thinks other vital organs would be. He opens fire, hitting the beast in the chest. He then gets punched by it and goes flying out of the alley, yelling "Oooohh myyy GOOOOOOODDD!" He lands, dusts himself off and reloads. Once the beast is in range he fires again, his 7.62mm hollowpoints ripping into the fiend's cranium. It screams again, causing him to fall to the ground, clutching his ears in agony. The fiend then rears back and prepares to finish off the stunned human.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:56 pm

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Hearing the screaming and the shooting outside, Youmu got up and grabbed her weapons.

Looks like today is a busy day for me.

Having placed the weapons on her back, she quickly ran outside. Youmu looked at the situation and drew her katana at the sight of the fiend. She ran towards the fiend at insane speed and disappeared halfway. She appeared again right in front of the fiend, swinging the katana from the lower right to the upper left side of the fiend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Nik grabs his gun and rolls to the right, before taking a firing position. He aims his gun and squeezes the trigger. The shot exits the old Russian gun and flies toward its target. It strikes the fiend in the temple, plowing through and exiting through the other side. Nik then fires again and again, trying to wear the thing down.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:20 pm

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu jumped to the side and jumped backwards, ending up next to Nik in just a few seconds.

You, watch out of that noisy piece of shit. It's in the way. ... ... ... Going in to finish it.

Youmu suddenly set off at high speed, fading away into thin air. As all concentration was still down to that point, Youmu was already hanging on the edge of the high restaurant with her feet. She holstered her katana and got out the wakizashi. She then launched herself from the point where she was hanging, holding the wakizashi towards the fiend. moving trough the sky at the speed of a bullet, aiming to strike the fiend its head with the falling attack.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Matolliarty
Matolliarty watched the others take care of the fiend. There really was a lot of these fiends and people with special powers showing up recently. If only that old computer’s memory could be found… No, it was surely deleted. But they had surely signed their own demise regardless. Matolliarty turned her attention back to the others.

Near Hikaru’s House
Epsilon began to aim its weapon again, but then stopped. The master had ordered it to keep a low profile. This was becoming too involved. It lowered the weapon again, before activating its thruster to return to base.

Last edited by Flying_Chao on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:01 am

OOC: Hydro! When will you post again? I am still waiting to see what Youmu's attack did on your fiend. I do want to this to go on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:08 pm

OOC: Oh! Sorry.

BIC: Nik sidesteps as the feind crashes to the ground, having been slain by Youma's strike. He then reholsters his pistol. "Thanks for the help," he says, looking over at Youma. He senses that she is better at combat than himself. "Do you deal with these things often?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:47 am

OOC: Better late then never I suppose. And it's Youmu, not Youma.

RP:
~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu got up and holstered her wakizashi. She looked at Nik with her cold and expressionless look.

My life exists out of killing these outsiders. Next time be more silent. No need to stir up more panic then there should be. Now if you excuse me, I was having dinner.

As soon as Youmu finished talking, she turned around and walked into the restaurant. Multiple people had gathered to look at what happened. Youmu couldn't be bothered with being cheered on. It would ruin her fighting style.

~~Hikaru's property~~

The hostile is leaving. Scan complete, all information on that thing has been registered.

Stingray lowered his weapons and turned off his locking system. Hikaru got out of the mechanical suit and walked over to Stingray.

What was that all about? At least you sure know how to take action.
When was the last time I was given a tune-up? My lasers seem to be later weak.
That was last year, when I build you. I'll fix it up after my house is fixed.

Stingray stayed quite and drove into the house, looking at the robot that was hiding there.

Area secure. You have some explaining to do. And you are going to help fixing the house.

Hikaru looked on at how Stingray handled the situation and then just parked the mechanical suit back in the garage.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:18 pm

Matolliarty
“Such a wondrous display of skill! Perhaps we should create a superhero team. I would be the leader of course. Anyway, after dinner, I can show you my hotel room in this city. I plan to stay in this city a little longer, a certain racer has caught my interest, you see. Then I shall have to return to my mansion to look at those parts… and perhaps rig up a plan to deal with this space colony problem… Not to change the subject, but when was the last time you had a shower?”

Hikaru’s House
“Help fix up the house? Sure! You really saved my life back there! By the way, who’s that woman? Can you introduce us? She looks like she knows her way around a machine, if you know what I mean.”

Meanwhile, a Few Light-Years Away
The ship’s cloaking device was functioning perfectly, as was the devices of the other surviving ships of the fleet. While they were forced to retreat, they still had managed to take a lot of their foes with them. Now they lied in wait, preparing their ambush. The General didn’t plan to run anymore. He planned for this to be his last stand.

A Space Colony
The man was pushed into the room, and the door was closed and locked behind him. He looked at his surroundings. He was alone, the room was completely empty. That only made it scarier when he heard the voice.
“You are the one spreading the lies against the chancellor. We can’t have your little group interfering with the great purge.”
The man didn’t know how to react. There was no one there! But then movement caught his eye. From the far side of the room came a shadow. It swiftly came to the man, and, somehow, it grabbed him and pinned him against the wall. The shadow began to take form, and before the man could react, the giant insect was moving to devour his head.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:40 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

I work solo. A team will only get in my way and I sure as hell don't want to be commanded by someone who thinks to high of itself... ... A racer? Probably this Hikaru Loner women from the TV. Surely a good person. But I don't care.

When Youmu heard the shower question, she instantly shrugged and blushed lightly.

Please don't go there. I shower a few time in a week. I only need some way of communication with you for when there is an attack. Don't go nosing around in my personal life. What the hell is she thinking?

~~Hikaru's property~~

Hikaru walked in to the house, coming from the garage. She looked at the robot.

I am Hikaru Loner. Professional racer for Team Icarus. I build a lot myself, like the robot called Stingray there and the stuff in my garage. The Icarus ship for example mostly exists out of part that I made myself. If you need repairs, wait in line. Stingray first needs to get a tune-up. Mainly his weapons need to be way stronger.
Finally going to have a tune-up.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Hikaru’s Property
“Weapons you say? My old master was quite fond of those, I might be able to help there. Come to think of it, he also has a robot that was supposedly the fastest being in existence. I don’t know much about that though. You sound so smart, and you look so beautiful. Surely someone such as yourself already has a boyfriend?”

Matolliarty
“Well, you see… Someone with your lone ranger attitude can be found quite… attractive.”
Matolliarty began to reach her hand towards Youmu’s, but was distracted by the news onscreen.
“A large group of peace activists in the earth colonies had begun to speak out against the war. However, their leader had gone missing. He has just now returned, and has completely changed his viewpoint. He now believes in the war. Skeptics claim this is the result of brainwashing, more news as it comes in.”
“Well that was interesting… Now where was I… Oh yes, I remember now…”

Meanwhile, a Few Light-Years Away
The door to the bridge opened. Captain Scalindi entered and went straight to the general. He had decided he must voice his opinion.
“General Zarmquest, sir, may I have a word with you?” He said.
“Yes, but make it quick, the soulless fascists could arrive any second now.” The general replied.
“Sir, your record for battle has shown that you always charge straight into battles with reckless abandon. I do hope you don’t plan to be so reckless today. I know the ins and outs of this ship, and we should be careful and precise in our assault.”
“This again!? Perhaps its just because your new, but any recruit with a day’s experience of battle knows that the only way we stand a chance is if we destroy them before they know what even hit ‘em!”
“But sir-”
The captain was cut short by the arrival of the enemy.
“Everyone sit their tails down!”
Everone in the room was silent as they watched the red cylindrical ships approach.
“Focus the majority of our weapons on those large ones, the Assimilators. Wait for them to get a little closer… Wait for it… Now! Fire Disruptor Beams! Lets show them what The Odyssey and its fleet is capable of!
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:56 am

~~Hikaru's property~~

My technology won't be the same. For example, I am working on a weapon that has never been made before. Not on earth at least. A plasma cannon for on the Icarus ship using only the parts it has now. Nothing will go faster the Icarus when I'm done with it.

Stingray aims his right arm at the robot.

Don't get any ideas now. You are still in depth here.
Yeah... And next to that, I don't fall for guys.

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

I am not here to become widely known. I rather stay hidden. Why do you think I don't even have a home.

Youmu sits back and watches the news. She wonders how much this could get in the way. Though she is certain about being able to handle anything send at her. She then looked at Matolliarty again.

Now what do you still need? Or think you need.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Hikaru's Property
“Yeah… I should probably get to fixing your house. Then I got to see about getting this jetpack fixed… You mind if I hang with you two for a bit? I don’t exactly have anyplace to go… And what did you mean by you don‘t fall for guys?”

Matolliarty
“Well I… Never mind. Are you sure you don’t want to stay at my hotel room for one night? You see, it should take that long for my replacement bodyguards to arrive here, and it would be most unfortunate if something were to happen to me before they arrived… You can go back to your fiend hunting tomorrow, right?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The InfectioN
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next