Go down 
AuthorMessage
powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Champions Online RP   Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:10 pm

yes yes, the RPing happens here.

another note, my characters are not open for interaction yet. here, you really start from the very beginning.

Steam & PSN ID: powerrave
Youtube: thepowerrave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online RP   Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:10 pm

OOC: big sorry from me, i forgot about this RP. i'll make my first post here to get this RP started.

RP:
it was a calm day, nothing much was happening. xan just got home from work and was greeted be the one he was going to marry. with such a great day waiting for him, what could ever go wrong? time went by as it always went. they turned on the news.

'police have recently discovered a new Mafia gang is rising up. they may be new, but as we heard, they want to get their name known in town. several people have been murdered in their own house. it is advisable to lock your hou-'

the two heard the door of their house being kicked open. they instantly wanted to get to a hiding place, but were seen. one of the mafia members pulled out a gun and shot xan's girl trough the head, right in front of his eye's. he was losing his mind. he quickly got in the kitchen, barely having dodges a bullet that was fired at him. xan grabbed a kitchen knife to throw, but accidentally cutting himself in his hand made him drop the knife. that one member walked to the kitchen, aiming the gun at xan's head.

'this is the power of The New Purple Gang! it better not be forgotten!'

he pulled the trigger, shooting xan trough his head. he was dead, and that so close to the what was to be the greatest day in his life.

~~Millennium Military Base, 3 hours later~~

a group of people was working on a mechanical body. it had the look of a beast and was designed to be a very powerful weapon. where the idea for this mechanical body came from, nobody knew. but there were problems. they couldn't get the body to work properly. they kept using liquid nitrogen as the energy course for the body. it even had generators installed that would create liquid nitrogen inside the body. the generators being powered by what they create. the body, for some reason, kept having leaks. the liquid nitrogen kept leaking out of the body when it was active. the group of people working on the body were running out of idea's. then one, the only female one in the group, stepped up.

ffffaaaaaaaaaaaccckkkk... i'm getting tired of this. hey boss! why not take my theory in consideration? i just know that dark energy crystals would work way better. there would be no leaks, stable enough and the one using this would have a way more powerful power to fight with.
'HIKARU! how much times have i told you that liquid nitrogen is THE way to go!?'
so much that i think you are obsessed with it. you may be leading this project, but i am-
'off of this project! you have done nothing else the complain. all that your theory will do is cost us to much time. time we do not have! now get out of here!'

hikaru left without saying a thing. after her behaviour was reported, hikaru got fired. later, it was nearing midnight. someone came up to her, wanting to rob hikaru while she was on her way home. the robber reached his hand out to hikaru who grabbed the hand with her left hand. she then punched the robber in the face at full power with her right hand. the robber's skull was slightly broken and blood dripped out of his nose. hikaru got in her house, dropped herself on the couch and turned on the news, seeing a broadcast of yet another attack on innocent people this very day.

i feel sorry for the people. they never did anything. how do mafia's and such always get it into their stupid mind to just kill defenceless people.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online RP   Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:07 pm

OOC: Bear in mind that Umino/Aequoris/Sjonn won't be anywhere you expect him to be, as I've never played a single second of CO. As for the thread necromancy: ignore it, I'm an admin.

BIC: Umino

Oh what a beautiful morning~ Oh what a beautiful day-

The redhaired man was suddenly hit on the head by some kind of projectile.

Or not.

'Wake up, Aequoris!,' a girl yelled.

It's UMINO, idiot.

'You know I still can't understand a word you're saying,' the girl replied, 'So speak English.'

Can't. Won't. Can't be bothered to learn it.

'Anyway, let's go outside~!' the girl chimed cheerfully.

NO, Umino groaned.

OOC: Umino can't speak English, and so he speaks another language - his own languge. You'd kill me if I used it, so his words are in italics, to sho he's speaking in another language. Plus his translator's broken. But that as supposed to be for later

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online RP   Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:11 am

~~Midnight, scrapyard~~

The mechanical war machine had been thrown away. Nothing they did made the body work, let stand stop leaking liquid nitrogen. Just around the corner, some kids had entered the terrain and were attempting to summon souls of the dead, purely in the hope to have something mess with. Instead, only one soul was drawn to the location. the kids lost interest after they found it took to long and left. the soul, completely misguided by their action, found a way into the mechanical body. the body got activated and the liquid nitrogen generators inside became active, supplying the entire body with liquid nitrogen. The one inside looked, and saw a strange HUD around everything he saw. He noticed that he was in a different location. But he had a strong loss of memory, not knowing what happened before, like how he died.

W-what... is this? Where am I?

He tried getting up, but noticed that the body was completely different from a human body. He tried standing up straight, but found no way to gain balance. He had to move on walking like a beast. He looked at the body he was in. It looked odd to him, but found that it still had a nice style to it. He then noticed that he was leaking liquid nitrogen. with trouble, he found a way to get complete control over it, stopping the leaks.

Whatever I just became, I live. I should use this power to try and protect others. But where do I go?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online RP   

Back to top Go down

Champions Online RP
Page 1 of 1