Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
H

Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:19 am

Dude, we're more ragtag than the old Plan-X. Relax a little. Unless of course, you want to go chasing PR to get that damned cheese?

I wave the golden envelope up and down, showing what it said.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:28 am

Jamy; I was a General in the original branch. It's not easy for me to chill. Especially as I'm...incomplete...
Where are we, anyway? What is our current mission?
Plan-X was originally a Secret agent team, which double crossed the FBI and killed the president. To which point it began to take over the world. Is this branch still wishing for world domination..?

(By the way, would anyone else like a Member card? Moogleofages used to call them "badges".)
Back to top Go down
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:31 am

We're waiting for PR to come back with the cheese so we can make lasagne, so that we can sit round a table eating lasagne.

If he doesn't come back soon, I'm godmodding him
>_>

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:35 am

Jamy; This reminds me of the first meal Plan-X had to celebrate a mission. That was my first time in Plan-X, too. We had Monkey soup, of which I vomited all over the ceiling...Remember this; "Never eat tainted ape."
Hmm... I may actually still have some mystery meat pie in my Inter-dimensional backpack, would that do..?

By the way here is the sign up sheet for Plan-X and Plan-phoeniX;
Code:
[b]User Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]

Other:
[b]Appearance:[/b] (I need an Image. If you already have one, there's no need to add one here)
[b]Theme Song:[/b] (Please provide a Youtube Link here)

Give this to any newcomers.
Back to top Go down
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:00 am

Aw, we have to state abilities now? Bummer

I have a vast array of powers. Is there a limit or something?

And character sheets belong in the Host/Join section
:3

She's worse than me =P

HEY! Don't be mean to Jya! >=(

I'm not being mean, I'm stating the facts =P

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:41 am

The Insanity Factor wrote:
Aw, we have to state abilities now? Bummer

I have a vast array of powers. Is there a limit or something?

And character sheets belong in the Host/Join section
:3

(Well, you can have quite a few powers, but, nothing "god-like", or "over powered" as it wouldn't be fair...

In the original Plan-X, I played Shadow the Hedgehog as my character. In this branch we could keep using characters, or if you like, play as a character that develops over time..?)
Back to top Go down
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:42 am

I don't mind, but we're kinda ragtag atm.

3xR, go fetch PR. He's late.

Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:01 am

"actually when TRL replaced it, it was pretty good, but then the missions stopped and we had to do random things, and then that stopped, I mean look for yourself" I say pointing to to people at the other end of a blue vortex "Jymaru and chaosmancer" I say "they haven't moved for just over a month now. Dammit where is the cheese, if he's not back soon I'll get it myself. oooooooooooh badges looks cool, yes please"

(so do we need to add the new sheet info into our profiles)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:32 am

OOC: No, not yet. I might cover that within Plan-X, tbh

BIC: THAT'S IT HE IS GETTING GODMODDED!

I take out a pen and start writing about how PR actually did what he said he'd do and get the damned cheese.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:13 am

I teleport to the dimension that has people that have very strange names where the other alternate me is, I then go to a supermarket put all of the cheese into a supermarket trolley and teleport back to the normal dimension. "take your pick"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:15 am

Even with this, we still can't start.... we still need him back.

I click my fingers impatiently.

For the love of god, someone fetch his inactive butt back here so I can kick it.

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:17 am

Jamy wrote:
(Well, you can have quite a few powers, but, nothing "god-like", or "over powered" as it wouldn't be fair...

In the original Plan-X, I played Shadow the Hedgehog as my character. In this branch we could keep using characters, or if you like, play as a character that develops over time..?)
OOC: quit the BAAAWWWWW and get RPing. this Plan-X is the Plan-X from ToW. no rules were given to it, so there is no limit for anything. i don't give a damn about what it was on other forums, and people comparing this to the other versions and complaining about it because it is different annoy me quite much here. now stop the fail before i give you the fail stamp. this counts for others there BAWWWWWWW as well.

godmodding me is useless. there may be no rule on godmodding for this RP, but the warning i gave in the sign ups somewhere still stands. any post where i get godmodded will be replaced by a big version of this: ragetoon . i will not care about how much work went into that post then, it will all be gone because of the godmod faggotry.

RP:
PR went into the shop and got the cheese. he went to the counter and waited in the line. after some waiting, he got to pay and left the store with the cheese. then he saw people throwing rocks and such at his tank. he ran over to the people with his usual smile on his face.

my my, what are you kids up to these days?
"that fuckin' tank yours? it is on my car motherfucker. time for you to pay."
but i already paid for the cheese. you should cool down a little bit.

the right arm of PR changes into the machine form and freezes the people. the arm changes back and PR gets in his tank. as he drives off, he hits the frozen people who then shatter. some minutes later, near the rest of the lot, PR comes driving off of one of the houses. after landing with the tank, PR gets out and shows the cheese.

it was quite busy at the store, but i got my cheese.

Steam & PSN ID: powerrave
Youtube: thepowerrave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:21 am

YOU INACTIVE LITTLE SHIT DO YOU REALISE HOW LONG WE'VE BEEN WAITING!?

Whilst raging, I point to the trolley full of cheese that Chaos collected and then waved the envelope in front of PR's face. It was obvious that I was majorly pissed at him.

Anyway, anyone that can cook lasagne, cook lasagne, 'kay?

I instinctively down a whole bottle of whisky

Last edited by The Insanity Factor on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tales-of-war.com
3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:10 am

OOC: As powerrave already said this is on another forum and we don't care how it used to be so stop whining and go along with the rest please

'OMG CHEESE"

starts making the lasagna...
after about half an hour....

"done"

serves the lasagna

"ok, ok we're here now open, open, open the envelope

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:19 am

When everyone was sat down, I opened the envelope.

Dear Plan-X

There have been numerous reports of people uprooting Plan-X lemonade stands and replacing them with their own.

There is one mastermind behind this. Find him and destroy him, preferably with as much craziness and randomness as possible.

He should be easy to find, he lives in a dark castle surrounded by red clouds on the top of an impossible spire, like where the evil man lives in those cartoons.

I sweatdrop, before a Vein of Anger appears on the left side of my forehead.

WHAT THE HELL KIND OF MISSION IS THIS!?

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:03 am

"i'll uproot their lemonade stand" I say finding one of the people nearby using telekinesis I remove a part of his body... "oh... wasn't sexual innuendo... you might want this back then...sorry. so where do we start"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:05 am

I facepalm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:31 am

I whistle innocently before running away while a crowd gathers and wonders why a man is holding his own genitalia in his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:32 am

I do this to a guy on a lemonade stand that recently replaced a Plan-X one

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:34 pm

powerrave wrote:
Jamy wrote:

OOC: quit the BAAAWWWWW and get RPing. this Plan-X is the Plan-X from ToW. no rules were given to it, so there is no limit for anything. i don't give a damn about what it was on other forums, and people comparing this to the other versions and complaining about it because it is different annoy me quite much here. now stop the fail before i give you the fail stamp. this counts for others there BAWWWWWWW as well.

godmodding me is useless. there may be no rule on godmodding for this RP, but the warning i gave in the sign ups somewhere still stands. any post where i get godmodded will be replaced by a big version of this: ragetoon . i will not care about how much work went into that post then, it will all be gone because of the godmod faggotry.

(You have no idea what Plan-X is even about... ¬¬*
There are rules given to it, IF you've played it before you would know them...

I respect the Plan-X franchise greatly, and not comparing it to the other versions is plain stupid...
You can give a "fail" if you like, I don't care. I'm not having Plan-X's good name go down the tube...
You have no idea how mad I feel now...)
Back to top Go down
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:37 pm

Jamy, take a chill pill.

I've changed the name slightly, if that helps

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:43 pm

(I'm sorry, but I was of the eight original players of Plan-X. Seeing someone so disrespectful to game gets me so mad...
Rudi, I respect you, as I know how much Jya likes you, but please consider that Plan-X was so strong because of me and seven other people.
Jya would never of even heard of it, nor would it still be around if wasn't for the original eight, -which includes me. Please show some respect to the game.

I'm sorry though for not RPing, but I was just clearing the air, I will henceforth though.)

Jamy; *tastes the lemonade at the stand*
Man, that's nasty! Are you sure that's lemonade, Jya?
Back to top Go down
H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:46 pm

It could be washing up liquid... It smells too strong to be lemonade to me...

I taste some and immediately spit it out. My combustion abilities make it like I'm breathing fire.

Whatever it is, it's flammable. It's like the chemical I store in my flame glands. Ugh.

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Jamy wrote:
powerrave wrote:
Jamy wrote:

(You have no idea what Plan-X is even about... ¬¬*
There are rules given to it, IF you've played it before you would know them...

I respect the Plan-X franchise greatly, and not comparing it to the other versions is plain stupid...
You can give a "fail" if you like, I don't care. I'm not having Plan-X's good name go down the tube...
You have no idea how mad I feel now...)

it seems you are being nothing but a blind fuck here. i know what plan-x is about, i did read the sign-up. and it has no actual goal. also, it doesn't even have rules here, or didn't you see that. and again with the god damned refrence to the one's from other forums there were there first. when the fuck will you learn that this is a fucking different Plan-X!? it nothing to do with whatever the fuck you are used to! get in your god damned skull already! and if you don't like that, then get the fuck out! i'm really sick of this faggotry all the time. oh, and i don't give a damn about how mad you feel with your useless fail BAWWWWWWW. NOW GET RPing OR GET OUT!

(no RPing in this post. )

EDIT: seen the new post after trying to send above. above still counts and you will have to live with it. don't want it, to bad for you. my respect for you had dropped some time ago after the first bit of annoying fail. and it's not that easy to win respect back with me.
go in against this and whatever you post will be replaced with 'BAWWWW' because that is what it is then. we are done.

ANOTHER EDIT: this gets edited again by someone other then me (unless i were hacked), some forceful action are to be taken, by me.

Steam & PSN ID: powerrave
Youtube: thepowerrave

Last edited by powerrave on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:43 pm

OOC: nobody cares about how mad you feel when it's just useless whining
ow and i must say as a mod... please refrain yourself from posting this in the actual RP section, this topic is for RP'ing and not to bitch about how something was supposed to be and how mad you are.

RP:
"knock out lemonade stands?, i'm up for this"

Goes to nearest lemonade stand and slices it in two with his sword...
"fuck off outta here this ain't you're stand"

Last edited by powerrave on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : same reason as for why i added another edit in my post before this post.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~   

Back to top Go down

Plan-X ~Get that envelope! Kill that bird!~
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next