Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Touhou RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
H

H

Touhou RP 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

Touhou RP Empty
PostSubject: Touhou RP   Touhou RP I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:01 pm

RPing will be done here, if you hadn't already guessed that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
Crystal Fire

Touhou RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touhou RP   Touhou RP I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Human Village-Crystal Fire's House

Crystal is sitting at an anvil, a scrap piece of metal laying on top of it with a hammer next to it. Sweat is dripping from his face, having been working for a while. Two complete swords lay on the wall a distance to his left, the evidence of his labor already done for the day. Wiping sweat from his brow, he takes in a deep breath and reaches over for some tongs, so that he may place the scrap metal into the furnace to heat it to appropriate levels so he can beat on it and shape it with the hammer.

However, as he grabs the tongs, he hears the door to his house open, and expects that it's a customer. "Welcome to Fire's Edge, Crystal's Blades," he says as he starts to move the metal to the furnace. "The sharpest blades to your specifications are what I'm here for, how may I help you?"

"By taking a damn break and playing with me, ze~!" comes the response from none other than Marisa Kirisame, out to drag Crystal away from work. "Reimu's just being boring again, so I'm gonna bug you for a bit, alright?"

"Marisa, you know I have work to do," Crystal responds, though half-heartedly. He then spends a few seconds just staring at the scrap metal, not quite in the furnace yet.

"Aw, you're just like Kourin," Marisa retorts. "Always busy with your store even though no one comes and buys anything, anyway, so I just come to borrow your stuff. You two need to have some fun every once in a while."

Crystal's mind then comes to a decision; it was a slow day, so why not give in? "Well, I suppose if you won't leave me alone even if I keep working..." he says as he places the scrap metal back on the anvil. He then stands up and smiles at Marisa, her energetic personality getting the better of him.

"Sweet!" Marisa exclaims as she quickly grabs Crystal's hand. "Let's run off to the Forest and go bug Alice now!"

Before Crystal can even get in a word of protest, he finds himself being drug off by Marisa, quickly grabbing her broom and running out the door with him in tow.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

Touhou RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touhou RP   Touhou RP I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:45 am

~~Earth, year 2037~~

Batou and two colleagues of him stormed into a building. They were to stop a person that believes he can open the gate to another world using some rather dangerous equipment. Worst case scenario, it could lead to a replica of a meltdown.
Batou takes a different route, holding his Seburo M5 pistol ready to fire. Taking a bit of a detour, he ends up in the room where the target is as well as where the device is located. Using his cyberbrain, he calls up his colleagues.

Togusa, Major, I found him. Get to my location.
We'll be there ASAP.

The man turns his head, looking at batou. He smiles and turns to his creation.

"Look at that! A visitor! And just in time as well."
This place is going to close and you're coming with me.
"I am ready to open the gate and move to another world! There I shall do the same... And create a permanent connection! This will be a revolution!"
I said that this is closing! You're going to stop this bullshit your doing! Do you want to recreate an explosion at a nuclear plant or what!?

The man stayed silent, not showing any movement at all. Batou wasn't even sure whether or not his target was listening to even one word. Togusa and the Major entered the room, looking at the the situation, both holding their guns ready.

"Time for me to leave this world!"

The man pressed a green button that suddenly lights up. The entire device coming to life. Electricity appearing and intensifying, following a whole range of rods. After a Few seconds, an actual sky becomes visible trough the gate that had been formed by the strong electric current. Batou, Togusa and the Major looked surprised when they even started to actually smell the air from the other world.

"I succeeded! The earth is now in connection with Gensokyo! Now to set it to a one time transportation and go in."
Impressive as this is, you aren't going anywhere!

Batou runs towards the man who was changes a few settings. Suddenly and large electric bolt came from one of the rods and hit Batou. Batou seemingly de-materialised, being forcefully taken into the gate. The bolt had disappeared and smoke started coming from the device. It automatically closed everything. The Major and Togusa couldn't believe their eyes, but it had really happened.

Batou! I... I can't reach him anymore.
The big man, just vanished?

Togusa approached the man and rammed him against the wall with the side of his head.

What the hell did you do to Batou you son of a bitch!
"Something went wrong. He is now in the world called Gensokyo. That is what I can assure you. But he does not have a way back to our world."
Togusa. We are taking him with us. He has a lot to explain to us.

~~Gensokyo~~

Batou fell out of the sky. He crashed onto the ground next to a shrine. Batou was unconscious. His Seburo M5 hit the ground next to him and bounced away a little.
This, is where Batou's new life begins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Touhou RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touhou RP   Touhou RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touhou RP
Page 1 of 1